176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
vct howard and dylan
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 8:14:52 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

He'd been waiting for this moment. For a reunion with the Professor. Dylan hadn't much to show for it, save for... The scrap metal off the dying Volcanion he and Aubre dealt with would've looked like ordinary copper wire. Perish the thought. He was kitted out in the hot topic classique.

Dylan stood facing a building, slowly turning around as he heard footsteps. Ribbons of mist trailed from his nose, followed by a hand darting into his pocket to hide the evidence. --Mm. I forgot our promise. But, that aside..."

Dylan clicked a ball clipped to his belt, turning his Grimmsnarl loose. Its muscles seemed to rhythmically tighten and loosen, hair catching the sun. Dylan's hair was tousled by the wind. A leaf landed against his face, and he didn't even bat an eye. Dylan eventually raised a hand, pushing the leaf off. He had his own projects, but it's been a while. "What are you working on right now?"

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
vct howard and dylan
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 8:13:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Whether not Draconid astronomy influenced Hoyeon astronomy or the other way around." Howard scratched his chin and adjusted his cowboy hat. "And if the diet of Ursalunas influences regional variants."

There was no single subject that Howard was 'working on'. There was always some pursuit in knowledge, some field that needed to be tapped into. All of it was woven into the tapestry of history. Dylan had his own topic of interest in that mechanized world. Howard had no investment into that journey, but it would be valuable one day.

He couldn't mock Dylan because of that.

"Alright, Dylan." Howard shouted as Serizawa appeared on the field with a ferocious growl. The Larvitar looked puny in comparison to its opponent, yet its resolve did not waver. "May the best man win!"

3/3 (no mechanic)

X3blxumb
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
vct howard and dylan
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 7:16:07 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Dylan scrunched up his nose. He was no expert on these things, and wouldn't go pseudointellectual on Howard again. He'd try to meet him halfway here. "--Sounds kinda like... Ursaring. If you get an article published, I'll buy it."

Dylan's other interest was simply... playing heel to the pop world and pissing off his own audience. The fact that he ignored any onlookers was maybe the mildest case. Grimmsnarl coiled up, pouncing with Foul Play as Dylan whistled. "Any extracurriculars? Do you make art or play any sports?"

mNXqRNy|
3/3 no gimmick (plus 10 on rolls ending in 0, plus 30 on a 100.)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
vct howard and dylan
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 20:05:36 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I rock climb, but that's more for work. It's fun, though. Keeps me in shape." Howard said casually, shrugging. "I did badminton when I was younger."

I also help run Team Rocket and have a sentient ice cube in my freezer at home. Howard thought to himself as Grimmsnarl pounced. As Howard prepared to shout an order, Serizawa decided to lunge in and fight on his own. Howard sighed as Serizawa prepared to thrash Dylan's Pokémon.

Grimmsnarl could play as dirty as it wanted, Serizawa was just as bad. The little monster had almost thrown Howard out a window earlier.

"You?"

3/3 (no mechanic)
EsRHRua6

close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
vct howard and dylan
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 2:25:04 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Dylan glanced aside for a second. "--Badminton. Interesting."

Grimmsnarl was sent hurtling back, and looked to Howard's Larvitar with confusion. He then leapt back, cheeks welling up. A Chilling Water stream shot forward. "In Galar we have two national sports. Footie and drinking. I was a solid left-fullback all throughout school."

9CqqhI0Q
2/3 no gimmick (plus 10 on rolls ending in 0, plus 30 on a 100.)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
vct howard and dylan
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 22:28:47 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Galar's a cultural center, honestly. Archaeology started in that region, even if they ran the field into the dirt with their ego."

Galar's archaeological history was a train wreck, born of ego and avarice. Archaeologists from Wyndon had shamelessly mixed and matched fossils in an attempt to beat each other to the next big discovery. It had resulted in abominations such as Dracovish, which Howard despised.

Serizawa took the Chilling Water like a champion, before beginning to shiver. In a fit of rage, he lunged forward to slap Grimmsnarl in the face.

"What position did you play in Galar's drinking league? Whiskey or scotch?"

3/3 (no mechanic)
nPM4YiTH