part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 7:16:20 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] He has a hangover.

[break][break] Not a physical one, but a metaphorical one.

[break][break] Okay, well, maybe a physical one — but it has more to do with the fact that Ollie still can't believe everything that transpired at the party. It almost feel like a different person. Maybe it was the ghost of Draconid past coming to haunt him for all his mistakes, or maybe it was the alcohol. God, he should really stop drinking at events like that.

[break][break] Everyone was mad at him.

[break][break] Penny was mad at him. Caleb was mad at him. Gideon was mad at him.

[break][break] Though Ollie considered himself good with people, he couldn't ever imagine how he was going to fix the mess that he'd made. He considered asking for advice, but she probably would be mad too — no, disappointed. Which was almost worse.

[break][break]
[break][break]

He'll start with Gideon.

[break][break] Ollie tries texting him. He tries calling him. Either his assistant was lying to him, or Gideon really was blacklisting all of his calls. The Head Ranger knew that work could be busy, but surely, not this busy?

[break][break] But Ollie was - if nothing - stubborn.

[break][break] He waited in front of the Slateport Museum, attempting to look innocent as he glanced at the people that walked past. A few people had recognized him, to which he'd greeted them with warm smiles and made up a lie about how he was in Ranger patrol around the area. Most ignored him, though, and by mid-afternoon, Ollie was found sitting cross-legged on a patch of grass just outside, picking at some flowers.

[break][break] 'He cares me. He cares me not. He care me. He cares me not.'

[break][break] Tofu sat by his trainer, providing him more dandelions to maim.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
canon connections

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:11:37 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempgideon"]
[attr="class","body"]

was just coming back from an off-site meeting with , his museum coordinator. The two were climbing the stairs toward the entrance of the museum and casually conversing until something in Gideon's peripheral vision caught his attention.[break][break]

"...You can go on ahead, Annie. Let's connect again tomorrow and follow-up on today's meeting."[break][break]

The mousy woman nodded and hurried inside, leaving the professor to stride over to where his friend sat in the middle of the museum's front lawn.[break][break]

"Ollie." Gideon's voice was detached and neutral — normal, even, to the untrained ear. But might know better.[break][break]

His umber eyes scanned over the numerous deflowered dandelions discarded in the grass.[break][break]

"You aren't waiting around for me, are you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon"]--accent:#d49f3a;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 7:43:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] '"...You can go on ahead, Annie. Let's connect again tomorrow and follow-up on today's meeting."

[break][break] The low and deep voice of is unmistakable. Ollie looks up immediately at the sight of his friend (were they friends?) standing a little out of the way with a woman, murmuring something to her. Green eyes follow as she scurries off. She was cute.

[break][break] As the Museum Director approached, Ollie stood up, brushing the dirt off his knees and also coincidentally leaving the picked-apart petals onto the floor as well.

[break][break] 'Ollie.'

[break][break] Ollie did know better. He winced at the serious, perhaps dehatched nature of the other man's words. But just like he did everything else, Ollie brushed it off. He pretended to be blasé about it, lips quirked into his normally charming smile as he regarded Gideon. As if nothing was ever wrong in the first place.

[break][break] "Course I am!" His eyes glanced back towards the direction that the girl had disappeared to. He joked, "Sorry - did I catch you on a date or somethin', Gids?"

[break][break]

canon connections

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 20:21:51 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"No." Gideon replied, deadpan. He wasn't going to let Ollie goad him into needless squabbling. [break][break]

"I can guess why you're here. We need to talk, but—"[break][break]

He glanced around, seeing many museum patrons resting on benches, walking toward the entrance, etc. It was too crowded for what had in mind.[break][break]

"Follow me. The front lawn isn't the place to have this conversation."[break][break]

Turning on his heel, the professor strode past the large double doors of the National Museum of Natural History, fully expecting to follow without further prompting.[break][break]

Gideon walked with an air of authority and purpose. This was his domain, and it showed in both his countenance and in the way his employees reverently reacted as he made his way to the staff elevator.[break][break]

He'd hold the elevator for Ollie if needed, but their ride to his top floor office would be made in silence. Only when they were behind closed doors did Gideon finally speak again.[break][break]

"Why are you here, Ollie?" He wanted to hear it from his friend's lips instead of just making assumptions.[break][break]

Still, Gideon's attention was divided. He didn't look at Ollie, but rather languidly busied himself with removing his cufflinks into a small dish on his desk, rolling his shoulders to slide off his suit jacket, unbuttoning his sleeves and rolling them up to his elbows. Professional remnants of his earlier meeting that he didn't care to continue here.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 22:26:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] The fishing hook didn't bite. Ollie should've known better. was too smart to be goaded into childish teasing like that. Still, he'd wanted to try.

[break][break] A small, tiny part of him wondered why. Would he have cared if the answer had been yes?

[break][break] Shaking the thoughts away, Ollie followed the professor into the museum. The last time he'd been somewhere similar was when he was with , but this seemed like a very different instance than that. His throat bobbed nervously, glancing around at the various employees that seemed to not even cast them a second glance. They were all very studious, very busy.

[break][break] The Head Ranger blinked with surprise and a little bit awe as the employees parted like the red sea for Gideon towards the elevator. Suddenly, Ollie felt sort of small in comparison. He was usually used to being the confident one in their relationship. The more self-assured one. After all, that was generally how Ollie had carried himself all the time — but the recent events at the League Party had been a dip in his confidence, which had slowly eroded over time with each message he sent to that had been left ignored.

[break][break] Ollie wasn't really used to being ignored, especially not from Gideon of all people.

[break][break] The elevator was dreadfully silent. Green eyes flickered towards his friend, casting a glance at his stoic expression. The sharp line of his jaw, the handsome cut of his face...

[break][break] Suddenly the doors opened, and Ollie blinked, walking through them.

[break][break] The office that greeted him was impressive too. It occurred to him that he'd never met Gideon here. Not in this space, not in his office. Usually it was at the entrance or the garden. Outside. Places he felt most comfortable. Now, he felt like a cat cornered in a cage.

[break][break] "I..."

[break][break] He swallowed, licking his lips.

[break][break] "I wanted to apologize," he said, blurting it out. Best to be out with it first. Honesty and integrity was his bread and butter, after all. "For that night. At the League Party."

[break][break] A hand reached behind his neck, sheepish, as his cheeks burned.

[break][break] "I was really stupid. And you didn't deserve that, not at all Gids."

[break][break]

canon connections

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 0:28:46 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Only after he'd slung his suit jacket over the back of a nearby chair did Gideon finally look at Ollie. Really look at him, with all the stoic intensity Dr. Graves was infamous for in his field. [break][break]

"You're right, I didn't." A matter-of-fact statement, bleached of emotion.[break][break]

Letting a stark silence hang between them for a moment, leaned back against the edge of his desk and folded his arms across his chest. [break][break]

"So why did you do it?"[break][break]

Gideon was an academic. His mind demanded as much information as possible to process events and eventually come to a satisfactory conclusion. [break][break]

Why had Ollie been so stupid?[break][break]

Why had he acted so brazenly, unthinkingly, at the party?[break][break]

Why did it bother Gideon to this degree?[break][break]

Why, why, why. A scientist's favorite question.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 2:59:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "You're right, I didn't."

[break][break] Ollie winced. The harsh tone of 's voice was unmistakable, rough like sandpaper. And not in the hot way either — okay, maybe a little in the hot way. But mostly in the way that made Ollie's gut twist with misery, knowing that this was going to be a lot harder than expected.

[break][break] "I-I don't know! I was... I was drunk, okay?" The Head Ranger was a lot less eloquent in a response, frustrated, as he ran a hand through his hair. Ollie was was normally charming, good with his words. But it was obvious from the way that he behaved now that the mask had fallen — at least a little bit — and he was betraying his own emotions to reveal a little bit of that frustration in front of Gideon.

[break][break] He was embarrassed, more than anything, for how he'd acted.

[break][break] "That's no excuse, though."

[break][break] Ollie sighed again, turning his head back to his friend. Green eyes gleamed bright with apology as he strode across the room, closer to Gideon now.

[break][break] A hand reached out, gently, to touch his wrist.

[break][break] "C'mon, Gids. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Let me make it up to you?"

[break]

canon connections

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 19:58:32 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Drunk. They were making a habit of doing intimate things when they were drunk, it seemed.[break][break]

But they weren’t drunk now. Despite that, Ollie still reached out with an apologetic hand, brushing his fingers against Gideon’s wrist, tempting intimacy. Unbidden, the touch sent a jolt of longing up the professor’s arm – sparking all the way to his heart.[break][break]

It left his chest panging painfully.[break][break]

...How?” He asked, still stone-faced as he peered up at Ollie. [break][break]

Gideon’s own mask hadn’t slipped just yet, but there was room for his friend to weasel in. If Ollie was perceptive, he might notice the way the professor’s arms loosened slightly, or the way his umber eyes softened just a bit at the other’s approach.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 4:19:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Oh. Oh.

[break][break] He hadn't really thought this far, had he?

[break][break] Ollie had assumed that he would come over, get to see in the flesh, and bumble his way through an apology like he always did, and be forgiven. Woe be him to find out that this was not actually the case — that the esteemed professor that was was actually more rock solid than he initially came off.

[break][break] Maybe he should've been a geologist.

[break][break] A light flush crossed Ollie's cheeks as he realized this, and his head inclined, fingers wrapping gently around the other's wrist to pull him closer.

[break][break] "Anything," he blurts. "Anything you want. What would it take for you to forgive me, Gids?"

[break][break]

canon connections

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 2:43:40 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Following 's touch, Gideon allowed himself to be pulled from the edge of the desk. His arms naturally uncrossed as he did so, though the ranger's hand remained around his wrist.[break][break]

"Anything?" The professor arched a brow, sounding slightly incredulous.[break][break]

"All I need you to do..." His voice grew serious, but there was a certain softness there reserved for a small few who'd earned Gideon's approval. [break][break]

"Is understand how important my work is to me."[break][break]

If someone else had tried what had, they might have simply been iced out of Gideon's life. But he'd make an exception for his friend. He didn't know better, despite how obvious it seemed to .[break][break]

"When I'm at a work function, especially a League-affiliated one, I need you to respect my boundaries and keep things professional going forward."[break][break]

wasn't depraved like . He had a reputation to uphold in academia. Scandal and rumor could destroy him if left unchecked.[break][break]

"...so no kissing at places like that, alright?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 2:53:17 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Ollie was far from perfect. In his life, he had done plenty of foolish things. His childhood was practically one littered with mistakes — waking up late and forgetting to do his morning chores, accidentally eating the last slice of pie that had been meant for , falling asleep in the middle of class and not listening to a lecture. He was not perfect and didn't feel like he should be — yet, that didn't mean he was incapable of feeling bad when he did something wrong.

[break][break] Quite the opposite, actually.

[break][break] As practiced as was in academia, Ollie was practiced in the way of emotion. Of looking and feeling guilty. The sheepish look that wormed it's way into his expression was genuine, his tough feather-light against the other's hand as he inclined his head down towards him.

[break][break] He watched Gideon's face closely, following the softly amber-lit eyes that he inexplicably felt himself drawn to. He wanted Gideon to forgive him. He needed Gideon to forgive him in order to feel settled, even though he couldn't quite explain why.

[break][break] So when the professor finally acquiesced, he released a sigh of relief.

[break][break] "Okay," he said, voice equally soft. "Got it. No kissing at League functions."

[break][break] 'Not even while drunk,' was implicit. 'Not even when under the influence of 's envy.'

[break][break] A pause.

[break][break] Somehow, something mischievous sparked it's way into his expression. His fingers tightened, only slightly more firmly, around the others. A smile in the corner of his mouth.

[break][break] "Just so I know..."

[break][break] With his other hand, he reached to brush a strand of hair out of GIdeon's eyes.

[break][break] "Where else am I not allowed to kiss you?"

[break][break]

canon connections

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 3:30:31 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

was such an open book. He wore his emotions on his sleeve. It was so easy for him.[break][break]

It was one of the many things admired about his friend — in part, because so many of those things about Ollie were areas where Gideon saw deficiencies in himself. [break][break]

He struggled to express himself in situations like this. Where Ollie looked guilty, then relieved, and eventually mischievous, the professor's face remained neutral, save for the smallest inflections of emotion.[break][break]

Sometimes he wondered why it was so difficult for him. Perhaps, if he had to guess, it was a safeguard that he'd built since a young age. If he acted like everything was fine, others left him alone to his own devices. Self-isolation.[break][break]

had always preferred it that way. Until recently, that is. [break][break]

There was just something about that lit a provoking fire in his gut every time they were together. But what was that feeling? He couldn't put it to words. Gideon only knew he didn't hate it.[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

When Ollie lifted his arm, Gideon's umber gaze followed the other's hand before returning to those stunningly green eyes. The fleeting touch to his temple wasn't missed, though it did go unacknowledged as he replied,[break][break]

"Most public spaces... but there could be exceptions. It depends."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 4:44:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] The first time they had kissed, on that fateful night at the bar, it had been under the influence of alcohol. Then when they had kissed again, at the League Holiday Party, it had also been under the influence of alcohol as well as a burning ENVY in his gut from seeing both and kiss.

[break][break] But now, in the closeness of this room, in the quiet that exhibited the Museum Director's office — there was nothing to blame for the way that Ollie looked at him now.

[break][break] The way that his breath caught in his throat as he skimmed the back of his hand down Gideon's face, down his shoulder. The temptation to tug to him, just as they'd done that night.

[break][break] "Depends?" he echoes, blinking gently. Innocently. As if there was nothing at all deceitful about the way his hands tightened around the other's, or the miniscule way that he stepped closer. Heat radiated off his body as he leaned closer, but not quite close enough.

[break][break] They were in public, after all.

[break][break] "What about the park? Or somewhere open, like it was when we saved those Combee?"

[break][break] Absently, his hand brushed against some imaginary dust on Gideon's shoulder.

[break][break] "Or your lab?"

[break][break] Not that he'd ever try there, not when the possibility of walking in was simply too great.

[break][break] Inching slightly closer, one hand intertwined their fingers together while the other smoothed out a wrinkle that he saw in Gideon's shirt collar, palm pressed against his chest.

[break][break] "Definitely not anywhere in the museum, though, right?" he murmured, as if to himself. "Even if the doors were closed."

[break]

canon connections

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 4:42:54 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

No matter how stone-faced tended to be, there was only so much he could take before little cracks began splintering his resolve.[break][break]

Every small touch by served to build upon the other, at first eliciting a damning shade of red to bloom at the back of his neck, then causing him to try and step back, only to find that his desk limited any escape.[break][break]

Through it all, Gideon stood steadfast, leaving his friend's advances unreciprocated. For now. [break][break]

"...I know what you're trying to do, Ollie."[break][break]

But damn it, if it wasn't working.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HUBRIS [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 4:52:35 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Gideon was smart. Too smart. And much smarter than him.

[break][break] Even so, Ollie couldn't help himself. Couldn't help the mischievous glint of his eye as he glanced at the other's face, green eyes roving each and every crevice of the other's very handsome Museum Director uniform.

[break][break] But not even Ollie was foolish enough to step further into such perilous waters, knowing that he'd just gotten his life-vest. He didn't move though. Not an inch closer or farther away, holding his gaze steadily.

[break][break] "Is it working?"

[break]

canon connections

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights