he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
vct: aaron vs kyle
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:25:17 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
holy shit, it's .[break][break]aaron hadn't expected to meet the champ on the battlefield like this. he doesn't even know what he should do or say — he didn't get to prepare for this! his pikachu, sitting on his shoulder, zaps him out of his starstruck silence with a snap of static. [break][break]"yo, man, big fan."[break][break]he gives himself a metaphorical pat on the back for picking an opening that walks the borderline between cool guy and fan. [break][break]"the name's ."[break][break]he doesn't usually drop the full government name, but this battle feels like a job interview for him. his pikachu jumps off his shoulder, ready to fight.[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 10:38:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hello !"

he uses his full government name in response since it's what he introduced himself as. there are some people that would prefer to be called their full name, and aaron was probably one of them, kyle thought.

"let's just have some fun then. you know, the chill battles where we go in head empty."

he could go all out against a fan, but he only had his poochyena with him, who barks once in a cute puppy demanding attention kind of way. kyle lets his pokemon do whatever it wants as he takes on his position on the other side of the field, activating his sygna suit along the way.

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 22:10:55 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"that's my specialty, bro." [break][break]aaron hasn't experienced a single thought in twenty-eight years, so he's about to be in his element. [break][break]his pikachu steps forward inquisitively, whiskers twitching as she sizes up her cute puppy opponent. as the battle commences, she pushes hard off her back legs and tries to headbutt poochyena with quick attack.[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
71GCTcgr

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 2:42:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"this is exciting. i'm about to learn from a master."

he's been trying to change himself in a way that embodies the saying 'ignorance is bliss'. if only he wasn't an important part of the league, he would have went all the way to master it as well.

the poochyena blinks and the pikachu is already up its face. it takes a step back and jumps the pikachu to play rough with it.

z3dkao6w (+10)
3/3 hp

[/quote]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:45:03 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"take notes, bro."[break][break]in the corner of his eye, he sees his pikachu fall short of her quick attack, then get manhandled into the dirt with poochyena's play rough. she's dragged around like a squeaky toy, fur poking up in all directions and sporting a befuddled, pained expression. [break][break]in the midst of her ragdolling, she grits her teeth and releases a thunderbolt.[break][break]
HP: 3/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
cZj|MsCY

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:24:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle knows that a pikachu using thunderbolt was dangerous since it's an electric-type pokemon using an electric-type move. that's what STAB is and he knows the meaning of it.

this means that aaron faust is the master of pokemon battles since he's using it. maybe he can teach those that don't once he fights them for the vct secret prize.

"i'm taking notes."

and he does have a lot of them, just like this maneuver he learned from the reports from littleroot where league clashed against rocket that one time.

the poochyena dips into the shadows with shadow sneak to move closer to the pikachu with gritted teeth. he heard some avatar got miffed because of it.

gDre5qtU (+10)
3/3 hp

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 6:28:39 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
pikachu starts to tear up a little as it's, once again, puppyhandled by 's poochyena. the bullying takes the form of a shadow sneak next. the poochyena pops out of the dark, teeth gritted, and beats another hit point out of the electric-type. [break][break]"uhhh, scratch that on the notes. we're still warming up," aaron says, a nervous laugh bubbling in the back of his throat. talking through the side of his mouth, he mutters to his pikachu: "get it together!"[break][break]in the middle of the poochyena's shadow sneak, her saliva-soggy fur puffs up with discharge.[break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
tOqbuO01

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 7:14:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
electricity poofs up the poochyena's fur, ballooning the pokemon up in its appearance.

despite it, the superficial change in appearance didn't do anything to the pokemon. it winds up for another attack, lowering its head as it runs towards it, and then striking with a headbutt with the force of a dragon hammer.

"that means he's getting stronger, kilo. don't slow down!"

the advice is late since the pokemon has already acted before his trainer said something. at this point, though, kyle was just saying things for the sake of filling the silence with yapping.

BQo2NChi (+10)
3/3 hp

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 20:10:04 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron spends this next round of pika-bullying trying to suppress the burgeoning desire to drop down to his knees and say "please, please, please — let me get at least one fucking hit in!" [break][break] is beating his ass severely and he's not even trying. he shouldn't be surprised that hoenn's champion is doing this well, but he can't help but be disappointed by his own performance. [break][break]"heh, you're pretty tough ... " he says, smirking like an anime character right before they start powerleveling. [break][break]and he does. his dynamax band comes to life on his wrist, growing his pikachu to her full, gigantamax height. the dragon hammer headbutt hits her leg instead. with renewed strength, she strikes back with max lightning.[break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
QZ|WW7fe

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 6:17:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the big pika appears late.

he wants to ask aaron why he purposely had it out just now rather than the start of the match, but he holds his tongue out of courtesy. they only need one more hit anyways to win the match and have vitals awarded to them through the vital gear.

"he's big now, kilo! it's easier to take the last hit! we only need one more, i think."

the bolt of lightning strikes down on the poochyena, but the dark-type powers through it for a final hit: it's going to play rough with its opponent by hitting the crotch area (it's the only part of the pikachu it can reach).

xOuvKfyj (+10)
3/3 hp

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 0:05:37 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"fuck." [break][break]his disappointment, his embarrassment, his grief — all borne in the weight of a single word. the play rough attack to the crotch makes his pikachu double over, shrinking down to her original size as the last of her energy gives out. aaron shuffles out, head down, to collect his fainted pokemon. [break][break]"you beat my ass," he admits with a weak laugh. "i see why you're the champ. gg, man." [break][break]
HP: 0/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 6:58:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i have to take a few wins here and there if i want to keep my job, after all."

it's not exactly true, but it's a narrative that he's willing to give out to other people. being victimized was a good way to keep himself in people's graces, even if it's from the league.

"gg's as well!"

xdA1xZmi (+10)
3/3 hp

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 3:35:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: