Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct: ana vs diana
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 22:33:18 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

She was doing a final spec assessment on her Valiant’s condition. Rose had been put through the ringer and back a BUNCH during this tournament; it was hard to keep taking knocks, but she tried to focus on how much stronger they were getting as a team.
[break][break]
With a clank, she snapped the access panel on the mech’s thigh closed and gave her a gentle pat on the arm. “Put me in, coach, I’m ready to play, and all that. Go on.”
[break][break]
As the Paradox Pokemon took her spot, her trainer waved to their new opponent, then brushed at a grease spot on her red glove.
[break][break]
“Hi! You down to clown?”

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct"]--accent:#bd5551;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 22:43:56 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It seemed her next opponent was already getting ready in the ring.

Diana approached, a breeze created behind her due to her ALTARIA flapping her wings. She opened her mouth to speak, but the other woman's words cut her off.

"Down to clown?" She had never heard of such a phrase before.

"I suppose? If this battle is what you're considering 'down to clown.' Then may the best 'clown' win."

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:10:58 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yeah! You know, like. Down to clown. Ready to do something dumb and have a good time!”
[break][break]
This lady reminded her of someone. Hmm, unfortunate; she’ll have to revisit that thread next time she went in and did some spring cleaning in her memories.
[break][break]
“Be careful what you wish for, ‘cause if the best clown wins, it’s definitely gonna be me!” She bounced her thumbs-up in towards her collarbones with a grin.
[break][break]
Rose bowed steeply at the waist, before striking an en garde position, and lashing out at the Altaria with psycho cut.
[break][break]
KYUKQOu1 + 20

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 0:40:48 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana chuckled. "I like your enthusiasm."

Though that was the last she said as the fight begun. This wasn't the ALTARIA'S first time going against a robotic, future-esque Pokemon. She recalled her recent match against an IRON JUGULIS, hard fought to the end.

She wondered if this would be the same.

In attempt to dodge the PSYCHO CUT, Cadbury took to the sky, coming down swiftly in a SKY ATTACK to the apparent sword-wielding beast.

Though the cuts made their way through, claiming the first point.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 2/3
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]

ajrXn883

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:09:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“If you think this is good, you should see me when I’m drunk. Although I still can’t dance.”
[break][break]
The space between the two Pokemon gave Rose the edge needed to dodge the sky attack in a display of amazing dexterity. She spun on one toe like a ballerina, skirt flaring out behind her with a series of mechanical chon noises, as she took aim on the bird with moonblast.

[break][break]
XA_t04f1

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 22:49:08 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"Perhaps we could go dancing. I could teach you," she teased.

The metallic Pokemon spun with grace. She was surprised by how a Pokemon had so much beauty despite being inorganic. Cadbury decided to set up her defenses, using a COTTON GUARD before charging a MOONBLAST at the sword-wielding creature.

Unfortunately, it was not enough, another health point eliminated from the foe's own MOONBLAST.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 1/3

ucPNVNw4

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:39:27 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Sure. If I lose and can’t really embarrass myself anymore.”
[break][break]
The moonblasts met in midair, going off like blinding fireworks, shooting sparks. Rose used the distraction as cover, shooting through the wisps of white smoke left behind to strike at the Altaria with spirit break blades.
[break][break]
“Although I will definitely step on your foot at least once or twice.” She lifted her right leg, as though to demonstrate. “And my right ankle is mechanical, so, a bit heavy.”

[break][break]
eHAO1Ivc

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:53:48 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It seemed that even using the same move, the IRON VALIANT still managed to out maneuver the dragon.

No matter. They still had a bit of fight left.

"That's okay. I've had to dance with people with two left feet before," Diana teased.

The SPIRIT BREAK blades charged forward. With a desperate COTTON GUARD attempt, Cadbury tried to defend herself again before attacking once more with a TAKE DOWN.

hSDlVtzF

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:40:26 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Do you dance a lot?”
[break][break]
Sharp blades hit soft fuzz and fill the air with snow-like fluff.
[break][break]
Having closed the distance between them, the Valiant is put in a precarious position, and the take down strikes her dead center, buckling parts of her chassis. She slides in the dirt, going to one knee; then, recovering, she closes again, swinging a leaf blade at the Altaria.

[break][break]
5mZq9bE7

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 2/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:44:35 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"Only on special occasions, really."

It seemed that the defenses worked, as the blades only cut away cottony down. Still, it wasn't over yet. LEAF BLADES charged toward the ALTARIA, who attempted to take to the skies again with another SKY ATTACK.

1o8kwX6L

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:55:38 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Oh, jeez, not this shit again…”
[break][break]
She had flashbacks to her battle with where Rose and Lyune had almost killed each other mid air. Thankfully, this sky attack did not go as high, and Rose was quick to pick herself up after they’d landed, aiming to grapple the Altaria and fire off a Carebear Stare style dazzling gleam at point break range.
[break][break]
“...sorry. Got PTSD from aerial combat.”

[break][break]
e7UMKbva

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:59:20 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana laughed. "Cadbury wouldn't intentionally kill, unless we needed to..."

Thank heavens that hadn't happened yet.

But there came a DAZZLING GLEAM, hitting the DRAGON with bright light. She squawked, shaking her head. A similarly charged MOONBLAST was shot out once more.

Only for her to fall.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 0/3

m6rkU8h7

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:06:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“I didn’t think Rose would either but it got a little too heated.”
[break][break]
The Altaria went down in a very dramatic spotlight of sparkles and conjured moonlight.
[break][break]
“WOOH!” she shouted, fist-pumping the air. “WE DID IT! Holy shit, I thought you had me there, for a second. Goooood scrap.” She recalled her Valiant, grinning.
[break][break]
Then, punching way above her weight class, she said, “I didn’t lose, so instead of dancing, why don’t you let me buy you a drink?

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:09:08 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana retracted Cadbury into her Pokemon, allowing her to rest.

"It was a good fight. I'm glad we were able to have a fun battle."

She paused, considering it before laughing. "Alright. After the tournament, then. I'll see you then."

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 0/3

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:11:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: