Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Geology Survey
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 10:54:57 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Awkward. Howard thought to himself as he stood next to the Head Ranger. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

Hadn't they just tried to kill each other a handful of months ago? It had been a strange encounter, admittedly. There had been a lot of screaming, compliments of attire, shoes, more screaming, and a Cubchoo. Frankly, Howard had almost forgotten about his skirmish with Ollie. It had just seemed like such a fever dream that Howard had assumed it never happened.

Yet here they were, surveying Fortree's terrain.

Still, awkward. Howard didn't know what to say to the Head Ranger. So far, he had simply said little, followed orders, and looked down. Hopefully, it would be mistaken as Howard being in awe of Ollie's presence. The Head Ranger was a hero. Hoenn had no shortage of those, Howard was slowly beginning to realize. He half-expected to run into Fernando Silph at a Torchic-Fil-A or something.

"The... Tera Crystal phenomenon here is somewhat new. It's a result of a crashed spaceship." Howard's voice was quiet, and he tried to inject a stammer into it. "I-I was on the spaceship that these came from. The one from the Bloodmoon Beast incident, yeah? As it flew, it dropped these crystals, and now they're rooted deep."

Tipping his hat, he turned to Ollie.

"I don't think they can be extracted."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Geology Survey
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:34:49 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] There Ollie stood, Hoenn's Head Ranger, alongside one of Hoenn's most brilliant minds. Once again he stood, oblivious to the complicated history that apparently brewed between them both.

[break][break] The fact that they were on opposite sides of a factional war.

[break][break] The fact that they had had probably tried to kill him.

[break][break] The fact that Ollie's shoes were just as nice as they had been on that fateful day. Maybe even nicer, because these boots weren't stained with blood.

[break][break] "I see."

[break][break] Ollie bobbed his head as he listened to the archeologist prattle on, silent for a rare moment. Normally, he was the chatty one. But he had called here for a reason, after all.

[break][break] After the events of the Blood Moon Incident — one that was detailed pretty well across Ranger reports — Ollie had come out to Fortree to see the results for himself. And it was just as everyone said — jagged crystals sticking out from the undergrowth, similar to the way they did in Littleroot, glimmering as brilliant as diamonds. Except as beautiful as they looked, they were about as much of a nuisance as any invasive species aught to be.

[break][break] "You sure?" Ollie's brow furrowed. He glanced away from the bigger crystals and instead towards some of the shards littered about the ground.

[break][break] "Have you tried?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
POST SOW DRAGON'S TEETH [break]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { margin:0px 15px 10px 0px; } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights