5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
crystal and stone
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 4:31:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope4]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis4]
[attr=class,image-divideris4]
[attr=class,accentbgeris4]

[attr=class,imageris4]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris4]
a lonely reverie, while it still lasts

[attr=class,bulk]
[player]https://file.garden/ZejXkWIVb22iuWuT/Grudge.mp3[/player][break]

"Azelf. The Original Gigantic." She comes to a standstill, looking back to the duo with narrowed eyes. The threads of impatience that have been introduced to this dreamscape are slowly but surely melding into it. "Where are they? What do they want from us?"[break][break]

Requiring.[break]
Enemies.

Yield.

The Unown sing and dance, piling upon one another as they follow behind Nomi. And as she rustles through the bushes, she finds just what she's looking for. A broken, battered Noibat. Eyes rolled all the way back as it writhes and gurgles its final breath.[break][break]

[break]

A quiet pop rattles the branches above, another pop makes the leaves of another tree shiver. Yellow goo drips from the bark as droplets of red rain down around them. Up above, two Musharna hang, lifeless eyes staring right back at them.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit4]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope4 .accentbgeris4]background: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .accentborder, .erishope4 .bulk i]border-color: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .accenttext, .erishope4 .bulk b, .erishope4 .bottom-text span a]color: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .absolute-holderis4]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .imageris4]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/AoBPjUs.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .imageris4 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1, .erishope4 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1 div, .erishope4 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .image-divideris4]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .image-divideris4 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit4]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit4 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 0:12:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
azelf.[break][break]

her brow creased lightly. she had seen it a couple of times in the rks simulations. was its presence there influenced by the seal stone too, or was the dream data unaltered? a coincidence?

mesprit’s alliance with eris made it impossible to know for sure.[break][break]

”i'm not sure. is azelf not a friend of yours?”[break][break]

watching nomi go to retrieve what sparkled in the bushes, her curiosity got the better of her. ”be right back,” she assured young eris, and followed after the visionary, listening to the eerie words the unown sang in her wake.[break][break]

what do you require enemies for? yield to what? why always the riddles?[break][break]

”the girl is eris halla. she used to be in team rocket,” she informed nomi quietly when just out of earshot. ”she has mesprit.”[break][break]

the sight of a dying noibat in the bushes made her heart sink. oh. how dark.” and utterly terrible, really. she kept the sick feeling off her face, nonetheless, turning back to eris just as the branches above popped and shook and oozed.[break][break]

musharna bled from above. dead.[break][break]

very dark.”[break][break]

unown. noibat. musharna. they were all notably familiar pokemon, making the dream feel more and more personal, and chilling.[break][break]

”why are they dead, eris?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 3:26:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

? The name was familiar, but Nomi did not know the girl well. Memories of and his network came to mind, then, vague impressions of the various people he cared about: Eris was one of them. Beyond that...the girl was a stranger to Nomi.[break][break]
"Azelf and Mespirit...but what of Uxie?" She mused, crouching by the bushes. "Mespirit can manipulate emotion. Perhaps this dream is built upon Eris's current feelings...her worries, specifically?"[break][break]
She trailed off as she uncovered the dying Noibat. Stoically, she assessed its condition: even if they had the skill and materials, there was no saving the poor creature. It sputtered and coughed, and she pulled it into her arms so that at least it could die in a warm embrace. It was the least she could do.[break][break]
Once you do this, you can never go back.[break][break]
"Do what?"[break][break]
The empty-eyed Musharna sent a shiver down her spine, and as Lulu addressed Eris once more, Nomi felt an oppressive weight on her own mind, a foreboding sensation.[break][break]
Was this really a dream...or was it a nightmare?

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 5:08:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
once you do this, you can never go back.[break][break]

lulu hadn’t registered the voice at first, distracted by other elements of the dream, as an observer from the outside. however, as it began to feel strangely personal, nomi’s question brought it all flooding back.[break][break]

a dark room. a blessing severed. an eye for an eye.[break][break]

so much blood, so much screaming… vengeance was sweet, and it had never bittered since the first bite. did eris know, too, the depth of that hunger and darkness?[break][break]

how was this even possible?[break][break]

her eyes remained glued on the young eris halla, intrigued by a direction she’d not foreseen. still, she warned nomi quietly, just in case, ”i think the machine may be malfunctioning.”[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 15:12:30 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi watched, with a sudden apprehension, as Lulu's expression changed - from slight confusion to a revelatory understanding. There were, Nomi suspected, many ghosts here, but it was as if Lulu had seen one she recognized.[break][break]
"Malfunctioning?" Nomi cocked her head. "What makes you say that?"[break][break]
They had entered a dream, but it wasn't one of theirs. It had somehow extended outwards, connecting its tendrils of possibility to another soul, beyond their laboratory. Beyond Rocket, even. Was that the issue?[break][break]
That didn't seem quite right. There was something deeper at work. Something far more ominous...or perhaps exciting? Nomi couldn't quite tell if Lulu was worried about the implications of her own warning. She'd known the other scientist for some time now, and she could tell when Lulu was intrigued by something.[break][break]

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 18:54:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”that voice. ‘once you do this, you can never go back’.” she paused for a brief moment, struck by memory and awe. ”that was ’s voice. that was what he said to me, right before i took his eye.”[break][break]

a scream rang out in her own mind, silent to the ghosts and nomi and young, mysterious eris halla. another couple of steps were taken, away from the head scientist’s side and towards the girl, despite the chill she felt rising up the back of her neck. her head tilted inquisitively.[break][break]

how was it possible? if it was not the machine, weaving something new entirely from the threads of their memories, with a mind of its own she hadn’t realized.[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 10:46:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope2]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis2]
[attr=class,image-divideris2]
[attr=class,accentbgeris2]

[attr=class,imageris2]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbgeris2]
the eclipsed sun, devourer of all

[attr=class,bulk]
"Things die very easily when you try to mess with the future."[break][break]

The girl nods, pursing her lips as she draws yet another circle.[break][break]

"You hear and see... so many things. Things that will happen no matter what you do."[break][break]

The ground begins to rumble, the chorus of Unown getting louder and louder as the earth cracks. And from the first faultline emerges a root, then another, and another. Wood pierces and churns the dirt, a sprout growing into a sapling, then a tree. Larger and larger seemingly without an end to its growth. And the clearing darkens as the new formed branches of the gargantuan tree form a sprawling canopy that eats the sky.[break][break]

Crystalline blossoms begin to bloom around them, an eerie glow offsetting the shadows that seep in. Though it's been gone for more than a year, a sense of familiarity might greet the duo as they recognise the Tree of Life that once graced Sootopolis' shore. A large, murky figure slowly melts into existence, features slowly chiseled from memory as the edges begin to sharpen with time.[break][break]

Necrozma stares down a helpless Yveltal. The tips of its claws are hooked around the crimson specter, its grip growing ever tighter as it begins to dive. And it drags the bird right down into the ground, smashing its head repeatedly until the pokemon goes limp.[break][break]

Then it turns its attention to the three of them. It stares for a moment before lunging straight at them, an eighteen wheeler sized appendage reaching out for its next victim.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit2]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope2 .accentbgeris2]background: #df6c22;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .accentborder, .erishope2 .bulk i]border-color: #df6c22;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .accenttext, .erishope2 .bulk b, .erishope2 .bottom-text span a]color: #df6c22;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .absolute-holderis2]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .imageris2]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/zS4CQEg.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .imageris2 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .lyric1, .erishope2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .lyric1 div, .erishope2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .image-divideris2]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .image-divideris2 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit2]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit2 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 19:31:55 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

? But what did he - [break][break]
Before she could question Lulu further, however, the ground exploded beneath them as an eerily familiar tree clawed its way out of the earth. Nomi gaped at it, confusion etched across an already-furrowed brow.[break][break]
Necrozma in all its destructive glory appeared, then, and Nomi half-expected to emerge from the shadows around the titan. But this was a dream, not reality, and besides, there was a helpless Yveltal in the midst of getting murdered - which was not a thing Zev and his Patron had done, not yet. This was a dream, and though the gruesome sight turned her stomach, she quickly recovered.[break][break]
"Lulu...it can't hurt us, can it? If this is a dream?"[break][break]
Her voice sounded small to her own ears - as if traveling over a long distance, across miles and miles of frequencies and radio waves.[break][break]
Necrozma lunged, and Nomi did her best to dive out of the way before it impaled her, shutting her eyes tight against the anticipated pain.

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 6:45:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the tree that hung over them was reminiscent of the one that had once shaded sootopolis, with many crystablooms blossoming below, their life not yet sapped by otherworldly hunger.[break][break]

it seemed briefly that the nightmarish qualities of the dream had subsided, until a necrozma’s familiar silhouette appeared.[break][break]

”no,” she answered nomi – but in truth, she wasn’t certain anymore, and it might have been evident in her voice. not certain in that world, where dreams were proving to be stronger than reality.[break][break]

“move, just in case!” she tried her best to dodge the necrozma’s lunging attack. a porygon appeared just in time, teleporting them out of the way to a safer spot nearby. ”we can terminate the program if we need to! can you call your unown here?”[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 10:46:38 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When they'd first entered the dream, Kallistatus had not joined them. None of her Unown had. But she had not necessarily spent time on reaching them through the Avatar bond. Perhaps it was merely a matter of attuning her connection to a different signal, like one might with a radio.[break][break]
Trying not to get killed by a too-real dream Necrozma didn't exactly make it easy to focus, however.[break][break]
Nomi dashed out of the way of another massive claw swipe. Hiding behind a different tree - not as big and imposing at the Tree of Life, but enough to provide some measure of cover, at least for a few seconds - she closed her eyes. Shutting out all other sounds and sensations, Nomi called out for the Unown through their psychic link.[break][break]
Kallistatus! Anyone! Please get us out of here.[break][break]
Faintly, she heard a soft humming in the back of her mind. A frequency straining to lock on, to stabilize. Her heart hammered in her chest. And then -- [break][break]
[break][break]
Nomi's eyes snapped open. Unown - her Unown - poured into the dream from a tear in reality just above Nomi's head. As they did, the entire landscape began to fuzz, reminiscent of the indication that an RKS simulation was about to end.[break][break]
"They can get us out!" Relief flooded her. On shaky legs, Nomi rushed back to Lulu, taking her hand.[break][break]
She spared the dream Eris and her dream Unown one last glance before the teleportation whisked them back to the lab.

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 11:52:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope3]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis3]
[attr=class,image-divideris3]
[attr=class,accentbgeris3]

[attr=class,imageris3]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbgeris3]
at the end of it all, the last will be released

[attr=class,bulk]
As the two scientists begin to panic, the girl begins to hurry, picking up her pace as she runs with stick in hand.[break][break]

"Energy pulses beyond what we detect."[break][break]

Dragging it along, desperately etching lines into the dreamscape as she mutters under her breath.[break][break]

"Infinity, primal, dynergy."[break][break]

All at once, the lines begin to glow. A pattern carved into the earth just as it had been on the Dawn of the Darkest Day.[break][break]

Each large circle glows a different colour: Yellow, pink, blue. And from each one, a Red Chain lashes out, coiling around the limbs and torso of Necrozma.[break][break]

"Three sources, three dragons, three psychics."[break][break]

She sees it, that which should not exist in her dream. That which would defy reality, when reality is not observed here. For a moment, she is silent, a tiny smile gracing her lips as her eyes linger on .[break][break]

"There is a fourth. The final dragon. The mother, the birth, the womb."[break][break]

As the two begin to fade from view, they might just catch a final glimpse of the Tree of Life. Burning up, rotting from the inside out. As all the bark begins to peel away, another creature emerges, dark and foreboding as the end it seeks to bring.[break][break]

Another Necrozma. Far, far larger than the one they already seek to flee from.[break][break]

"Help us."[break][break]

Compared to it, she seems so small, drowning in the blinding light of the newly forming cracks in this world. And her smile falters as she gazes towards the blue circle, unable to do a thing as the light begins to fade.[break][break]

"Help us. Before the fourth ruins us all."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit3]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope3 .accentbgeris3]background: #898dac;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .accentborder, .erishope3 .bulk i]border-color: #898dac;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .accenttext, .erishope3 .bulk b, .erishope3 .bottom-text span a]color: #898dac;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .absolute-holderis3]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .imageris3]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/MmAGZLs.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .imageris3 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .lyric1, .erishope3 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .lyric1 div, .erishope3 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .image-divideris3]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .image-divideris3 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit3]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit3 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 13:22:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the unown appeared just in time, and she took nomi’s hand – but before they could leave, her eyes meet those of young eris through the dark. she saw the circles, the chain, the tree, the giant.[break][break]

”the fourth… ?”[break][break]

memories struck her violently: the sight of eris as she’d run to the dying body of . ’s death to piling, ripping, hungry shadows. a darkness more sinister and powerful than her own had ever been.[break][break]

i can’t.[break][break]

i’m sorry.
[break][break]

unown whisked them away, and back in the lab, her heart still raced.[break][break]

”something went wrong. i’ll fix it.” she looked shaken, her gaze distant and not meeting nomi’s as she turned to the computer, trembling fingers tapping at keys. ”thank you for your help.”[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 2:09:45 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

They materialized back in the lab, and everything seemed perfectly normal. Exactly as it had been. The contrast was jarring, the after-image of the second, far more sinister Necrozma still burned across Nomi's vision.[break][break]
"You're welcome," she replied automatically, throat dry. She stared blankly ahead as the Unown drifted through the air, surrounding Lulu with curious eyes. One by one, they eventually winked out of existence, returning to the Unown Dimension.[break][break]
What had gone wrong? It was unlikely Lulu had made an engineering mistake, but the alternative was far more unnerving to consider: had the dream machine been infiltrated? The DRK Triad had been able to get inside of the RKS Machine; had they also meddled here?[break][break]
"Perhaps it is worth sending the Unown to spy on the real life ," Nomi suggested. "In any case, let me know if there is anything else I can do."

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 21:54:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven