TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 21:37:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
during the events under route 119, the tera shard had yet again proven to be a great danger. however, it was also a key—to what, exactly, they did not yet fully understand.[break][break]

what they did know was that with it, things could be seen that could not otherwise. were they truths or deceptions?[break][break]

today, they would step further into the murk of such mystery. her greatest invention, the machine she had told of over a year prior, would finally be completed by the reaction between tera crystal and the mysterious seal stone—the same technology utilized by the rks system.[break][break]

in the laboratory, she waited for and the stone. she not seen the head scientist since receiving her gift and letter, but given recent events, had urged that they complete the project sooner than later. a visit to her home, and words from the heart could wait.[break][break]

just under her skin, she felt the electric sensation of being at the precipice of fate. was this right or wrong? red or blue? heads or tails, it didn't matter.[break][break]

whatever it is, it will be done.[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission: a tera test[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 12:36:57 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lulu was not the only one feeling the subtle touch of fate's caress on her life as of late. The Unown had tasked Nomi with a great burden, transforming her into something of a prophet; instead of fight against what felt like an inevitable destiny, however, she embraced it. In the end, she wanted to save the origin point: if only because it felt wrong to accept what the DRK Triad were certain was a predetermined doom, unchangeable and absolute. Their insistence bothered Nomi on a fundamental level.[break][break]
But most of all, she wanted to keep the people she loved safe.[break][break]
Lulu was one such person. Nomi had poured her heart out in a letter during the holidays, and had not heard back since. She did not begrudge Lulu for her silence, she knew the other woman was busy, and likely needed more time to process everything Nomi had said.[break][break]
She would give her time. She would not make it awkward between them. And besides, she was genuinely excited about finally testing Lulu's completed machine.[break][break]
"Sorry if I kept you waiting," Nomi apologized, entering the lab. Kallistatus trailed after her, shining a brilliant crystalline blue. She carefully set a bag down on the table. "I've brought every variety of Tera crystal in case we need them, my research notes over the past year, and, of course," she eyed Kallistatus. "The Unown will help with the tests, if they can."[break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 8:11:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”naomi,” lulu greeted brightly with a grin, quickly homing in on the bag as it was set on the table. what waiting had been done was forgotten, and she dismissed the apology simply, ”not at all.”[break][break]

the selection of tera shards reminded her of the bountiful resources she’d once had access to. would this machine be enough to impress them again?[break][break]

would it work at all?[break][break]

her gaze turned curiously to kallistatus at the mention of the unown’s help. what wariness had existed in her for them before was decidedly gone, replaced by something daring.[break][break]

”wonderful. i'm curious to know what they think about all this...”[break][break]

her attention lingered before returning to the bag.[break][break]

”let’s try psychic,” she decided – and then thought a moment before adding, ”and dark.”[break][break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 20:18:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The excitement in Lulu's expression as she regarded the Unown, and considered their potential assessment of her machine, was a vast improvement over her once suspicious-bordering-on-fearful reaction to them. It warmed Nomi to witness the positive exchange, and her smile broadened as she opened the bag of Tera crystals.[break][break]
Nomi pulled out an obsidian-colored crystal, midnight black, reminiscent of the defunct Z-Crystals she'd recovered from Lesser Megalopolis...except the Tera crystal seemed to shine with an inner light: dark, but not dead. Then she grabbed for an amethyst-like crystal that seemed interwoven with a vast network of shimmering pink threads: brain waves of psychic energy pulsing through the stone.[break][break]
"Let's try this," Nomi offered, setting the two Tera crystals on either side of Lulu's machine. It was not an overly complicated device - the sleek design akin to the RKS Machine, Nomi realized - but she did not want to tamper with its inherent structural integrity by embedding the Tera crystals too deeply to start. When she was finished, she took out a Pokeball, releasing a second Unown: Alpha, who was already accustomed to Tera attunement.[break][break]
The living symbols hovered above the machine, ready to act.[break][break]
"Kallistatus is already attuned to the Dark shard," Nomi explained to Lulu. "Alpha can attune to Psychic, which should be a relatively quick process considering Psychic is the default typing of an Unown."[break][break]
Both Unown began to glow, sensing the Tera crystals below them. Their small bodies hardened and crystallized, and together, they began to channel Dark and Psychic energy into the machine.[break][break]
Nomi waited with bated breath, eager to see what would happen next.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 2:25:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she didn’t notice the way nomi’s smile broadened, far too pre-occupied with what she hoped was a finish line. oh, how much time she’d put into it. the energy, and the long, sleepless nights...[break][break]

she was stir-crazy – far more so than she’d been only weeks prior.[break][break]

”good idea,” she nodded at nomi as the head scientist set the crystal shards to either side of the machine, rather than wedging them right in at first like she could have.[break][break]

the unown glowed, and so did a familiar sphere embeeded in steel, reminiscent of a black pokeball.[break][break]

”the tera orb was an amazing invention, as was the rks system. you should be so proud.” while her own research on the dream mist had contributed in ways, it had ultimately been the efforts of naomi, and others like and , that had pushed such impressive progress in technology. the world did not know a better engineering team.[break][break]

her eyes remained on the machine as it came to life, but the pride in her voice would be clear enough. there was love there.[break][break]

“with this, we will have created something revolutionary together…” she looked over, finally, with a smile. ”my sister.”[break][break]

though i will still watch you like a hawlucha, as i do with all i hold dear.[break][break]

nearby, two beds awaited, for their safety when the dream mist would plume out into the room. in theory, they would find themselves in the same dream, and it would belong to neither of them.[break][break]

rather, it would belong to .[break][break]

”ready?”[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 17:53:40 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

My sister.[break][break]
Nomi turned, eyes widening. There were wet streaks along her cheeks - when had she started crying?[break][break]
They were so similar, and . The quiet, almost casual way they praised the deserving: praise that did not come easily and was reserved for so few. It was an honor to be considered one of the brightest people Lulu knew, but more so than any of her specific scientific accomplishments, it was the verbal acknowledgement of their forged familial bond that caused Nomi's chest to swell with pride - and with love.[break][break]
Lulu's smile was beautiful, and Nomi knew she was looking at something truly rare: the sincere affection of a woman who had been through countless hardships that had hardened her heart. And somehow, against all odds, Nomi had wiggled her way inside that armored vessel. It meant more to her than Lulu could ever truly know.[break][break]
"I'm ready," she replied, voice hoarse. She sniffed, wiped her eyes, smiled broadly back. "Sister."[break][break]
The bed was comfortable enough, and truth be told, she was tired. Too many late nights had prepared her for this moment of impromptu sleep. She closed her eyes, waiting for the dream mist to fill the room. She did not feel afraid; the Unown would watch their backs while they slept.[break][break]
"Thank you for trusting me," was the last thing she murmured, before the dream began.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 21:48:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope1]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis1]
[attr=class,image-divideris1]
[attr=class,accentbgeris1]

[attr=class,imageris1]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
a lonely reverie, while it still lasts

[attr=class,bulk]
[player]https://file.garden/ZejXkWIVb22iuWuT/A%20Nocturne%20for%20All.mp3[/player][break]

The cold, crisp air greets their senses. Autumn hues colour the quiet garden growing in Mossdeep.[break][break]

Amidst the curling vines and churned earth, a child stands with long stick in hand. Tapping it against the ground, her lips move as if reciting something under her breath.[break][break]

Look not into the Pokémon's eyes.[break]
In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are.[break]
Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember?[break]
Dare not touch the Pokémon's body.[break]
In but three short days, all emotions will drain away.[break]
Above all, above all, harm not the Pokémon.[break]
In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety.
[break]

As something snaps in the background, the girl looks up, eyes as bright as a setting sun tracing the figures who have intruded upon the moment. For a moment, she is still, silent as her expression remains unchanged. But then she smiles, dropping her stick and tottering up to them with an outstretched hand.[break][break]

Wrapped around her wrist is a mysterious charm, oval and pink with a symbol embroidered upon its surface.[break][break]

[break][break]

"You see it too, don't you?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit1]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope1 .accentbgeris1]background: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .accentborder, .erishope1 .bulk i]border-color: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .accenttext, .erishope1 .bulk b, .erishope1 .bottom-text span a]color: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .absolute-holderis1]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .imageris1]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Unyd3dJ.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .imageris1 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1, .erishope1 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1 div, .erishope1 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .image-divideris1]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .image-divideris1 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit1]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit1 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 21:18:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
’thank you for trusting me.’[break][break]

the words struck her in the chest like a bullet, cutting through the mist that began to plume into the room.[break][break]

for love, she lied, again and again.[break][break]

”of course.”[break][break]

and as steel walls turned into the leaves of autumn, she wondered if she might ever trust a soul again.[break][break]

when the colors became clear, her eyes widened, and the haze of her heart’s confusion parted. she felt her soul dancing in the way it had that day she’d shared champagne with and years ago, over the success of the infinity generator.[break][break]

”we did it, nomi,” she uttered softly, feeling the change in the air; the vividness of this dream that was surely not her own.[break][break]

she was standing on her feet, the bed having faded away.[break][break]

”we did it!”[break][break]

as she spun to take it all in, fingers winding into her hair, another thought entered her mind quietly. one of darkness, and the end of all things. but what have we done, exactly?[break][break]

was this, too, an alternate universe?[break][break]

lulu stilled as her eyes landed on a girl speaking to herself. she did not have to wonder long if they could be seen. despite the brightness of that gaze, the eye contact was unexpectedly chilling.[break][break]

when they were approached, she bent a few inches at the hip towards the girl’s height, head tilting inquisitively.[break][break]

what an interesting bracelet.[break][break]

”see what?”[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 2:50:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Cool air tickled her cheeks as she opened her eyes. Nomi blinked, momentarily blinded by bright sunlight; when her vision cleared, she stood, and found that she was...somewhere else.[break][break]
A dream?[break][break]
The first thing she noticed was how beautiful it was: reds and golds scattered amidst a harvest's bounty, the heralds of Autumn, hinting at the majesty that would unfurl before the earth became barren with Winter's chill. Leaves crunched beneath her shoes, and she breathed in deep, tasting the promise of cinnamon and pumpkin spice. It was all so real - and for a moment, she was reminded of the RKS Machine, and its eerily believable simulations.[break][break]
But this didn't feel quite like that...no, it was different somehow. Nomi couldn't quite place it, but she could feel it in her bones. Familiar, she thought. It's more familiar somehow.[break][break]
And, she realized, her Unown had not come with her.[break][break]
The second thing she noticed was , standing right next to her, ecstatic.[break][break]
Had Nomi ever seen Lulu smile like that? She seemed so pleased, so...proud. Nomi couldn't help but smile back - she knew how hard Lulu had been working on this, how much this moment must mean to her.[break][break]
But then the other woman's excitement sobered, and Nomi followed her gaze to the girl. Nomi didn't recognize her, but the sight of her chilled the Head Scientist in a way that had nothing to do with the crisp breeze. She trailed after Lulu, trying to make sense of the whimsical words coming out of the girl's mouth.[break][break]
Look not into the Pokémon's eyes...[break][break]
"Which Pokemon?" She murmured, curiosity mixed with a sudden apprehension.[break][break]
This was not the first time she had been warned about being perceived...[break][break]

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 3:46:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope1]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis1]
[attr=class,image-divideris1]

[attr=class,imageris1]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
[player]https://file.garden/ZejXkWIVb22iuWuT/A%20Nocturne%20for%20All.mp3[/player][break]

There are many answers that Nomi seeks but perhaps, these will not be the answers she's looking for. The girl looks to her, then slowly covers her eyes as her lips begin to move.[break][break]

"Uxie."[break][break]

It is said that this horrific tale is why the pixie closes its eyes. That the pixies all have their respective behaviour around people.[break][break]

But what then, drives the behaviour of this apparition? Of this strange, but seemingly all too real dream?[break][break]

"From itself again, three living things the Original One did make.[break]
The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be."
[break]

Riddles upon her tongue, passages committed to memory and kept close to heart. When she uncovers her eyes, her look is now directed to Lulu, the makings of a frown dotted across her lips.[break][break]

She turns, skipping away from the duo as she reaches a hand towards the ground. And she will retrieve the stick she'd dropped by one end, leaving the other end rested upon loose soil. One step to her right, another with a little bit of a clockwise turn. One small step after another, the stick churns the earth, meekly follows her will as it carves a circle.[break][break]

"Do you really not see them? The Unown?"[break][break]

Like will-o-wisps in a bog, they spark into existence, aimlessly floating and circling around the clearing.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit1]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope1 .accentbgeris1]background: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .accentborder, .erishope1 .bulk i]border-color: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .accenttext, .erishope1 .bulk b, .erishope1 .bottom-text span a]color: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .absolute-holderis1]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .imageris1]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Unyd3dJ.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .imageris1 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1, .erishope1 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1 div, .erishope1 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .image-divideris1]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .image-divideris1 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit1]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit1 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 16:27:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the covering of the eyes was spooky. her gaze slid sideways to nomi briefly before returning with the utmost attentiveness.[break][break]

uxie?[break][break]

how unexpected – and it inspired her to wonder if might also know the whereabouts and whatsitdoings of the elusive azelf.[break][break]

the girl’s tone shifted again, words like some ominous and ancient warning. she realized those softer words before had been about the lake guardians, recalled the sickening drain of emotions from mesprit.[break][break]

for the glory of team rocket, harm would inevitably find all three. how far would their wrath reach then?[break][break]

small hands fell away from young sunset eyes, and lulu thought to ask why the girl had hidden them in the first place. however, the answer to her first question directed her attention to a sight that made her heart sink.[break][break]

were the drk triad there too? alarmingly, she noted the absence of one familiar blue letter ‘k’.[break][break]

composed despite her increasing heartrate, she asked the visionary, ”can you sense who they belong to?”[break][break]

did she already know?[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 16:56:19 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The girl covered her eyes, and Nomi shivered.[break][break]
Mythology sprang from her lips, like seeds sprouting into twisting vines, the words wrapping around Nomi's consciousness and eliciting images of a pristine lake. She recalled the inert, submerged form of Azel she had witness within the RKS Machine. Was this also a type of simulation? And was the girl a part of it, as insubstantial as the rest, or had she somehow travelled here, too?[break][break]
Nomi almost reached out to touch her, in order to find out if she was real. Flesh and blood would be warm to the touch, but - [break][break]
Unown popped into existence all around them, and Nomi gasped, attention immediately diverted from the girl to the symbol Pokemon.[break][break]
Kallistatus was not among them. In fact, she did not recognize any of these Unown. Stranger still, when she extended her consciousness towards them - intending to connect to the greater Collective - she felt...a wall of resistance. As if there was nothing there at all.[break][break]
Similar to...to the Ruins of Alph scenario within the RKS, she realized.[break][break]
"They don't belong to anyone," she told Lulu, fascinated. "This is a dream. They are the memories of Unown, perhaps. But they aren't real."[break][break]
She looked at the young girl once more. All of a sudden, something clicked into place, like the last piece of an elaborate puzzle.[break][break]
"This is your dream, isn't it."

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 6:02:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope4]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis4]
[attr=class,image-divideris4]
[attr=class,accentbgeris4]

[attr=class,imageris4]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbgeris4]

[attr=class,bulk]
[player]https://file.garden/ZejXkWIVb22iuWuT/Grudge.mp3[/player][break]

"Dream...? Memories?" She cocks her head, frowns as she cups his chins and hums. "No... they're very real."[break][break]

They hold physical forms, move when she reaches out to touch them, sing as they circle around the trio.[break][break]

Darkness[break]
Gathering
[break]

A scowl briefly crosses her features, soon melts away with a quiet sigh.[break][break]

"He's missing." She murmurs, dragging her stick along the ground as she walks. "It's missing."[break][break]

Nothing dares to change within their sights, they remain in an autumnal clearing, surrounded by curious Unown. Sunburnt leaves shiver in the wind, strung together and growing into a chorus. The sound of rushing water echoes in the background. The smell is damp. Musky.[break][break]

“W-who are you? Are you a friend of—”[break][break]

Lifting her stick from the ground, the voice is reduced a quiet wail. Then grows louder when she begins to draw on the ground once more, louder until it resembles the cry of emergency sirens. Metallic clanks creep with the sound of marching footsteps, yet not a single soul seems to have intruded on their whimsical meeting.[break][break]

A tap of the stick against earth. A pop as something small drops from the trees behind them.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit4]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope4 .accentbgeris4]background: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .accentborder, .erishope4 .bulk i]border-color: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .accenttext, .erishope4 .bulk b, .erishope4 .bottom-text span a]color: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .absolute-holderis4]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .imageris4]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/AoBPjUs.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .imageris4 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1, .erishope4 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1 div, .erishope4 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .image-divideris4]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .image-divideris4 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit4]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit4 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 2:18:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the unown were not real.[break][break]

”good,” the word slipped out to their avatar without much thought. the only unown with an ounce of her trust were those that had worked with team rocket. the ones bound to the visionary beside her. even then, lulu still wondered about their motives, and their elusive god.[break][break]

did this dream belong to this little girl? she assumed so, for she looked so much like a younger eris halla. looking over at nomi, she gave a subtle nod to affirm so.[break][break]

who was he? it? ”i’m afraid i’m not sure what you mean...”[break][break]

she looked around for the source of all the metallic clanks and strange wailing, and the ghost of a question that cut short. when something suddenly fell among fiery autumn leaves, she turned toward it.[break][break]

”is there someone else here, too?”[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
crystal and stone
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 17:16:42 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi watched the dream Unown swirl around the girl, trying to make sense of her strange, prophetic words.[break][break]
"Missing?" She echoed, frowning. Folding her arms across her chest, Nomi hunched down to try and get a better look at what the girl was drawing with her stick. Some sort of symbol? Frustration began to well up from within her: she wanted answers, but the more they talked to the girl the more cryptic her statements became.[break][break]
The sudden screeching caused Nomi to jerk backwards, straightening up to join Lulu once more. She whirled around at the sound of footsteps, concerned that someone - or something - was about to attack them.[break][break]
Nothing. Just the glimmer of something small falling to the ground nearby.[break][break]
"What is that?" Nomi wondered aloud. Her feet began to move, determined to retrieve the object.

TAGS | [break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights