awards
2,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 20:21:44 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Calling Chomper back into his ball, Andrea followed the Galarian prince into the break room, where she was able to dry herself by a Chandelure's ghostly, blue flame. It was so efficient she didn't even need to dry her clothes separately.

"I could go for some hot chocolate right now." The dragon maiden replied when asked what kind of beverage she wanted from the vending machine. The atmosphere was already cozy enough, but a sip of liquid cocoa could make it even cozier.

Noticing the egg strapped to the royal's chest like a baby carrier, the girl cocked an eyebrow. "An egg? What's gonna hatch from it?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,702 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 4:48:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"Hot chocolate it is," Remiel promptly responds as he pulls a bill out of his wallet and proceeds toward the appropriate vending machine. "I think I'll have a cappuccino myself."[break][break]

As they wait for the machine to procure their steamy beverages, Andrea acknowledges the egg strapped to his chest. "Oh? Truth be told, I'm not sure. I've had it for some time now. I thought leaving it in the DRACIARY might help it hatch, but it didn't. So now I'm carrying it around." He chuckles, shaking his head as walks over to a paper towel dispenser to dry his face and hair some.[break][break]

"I'm not such a responsible caretaker for bringing it to this rooftop, though, am I? Have you ever hatched an egg, Andrea?"[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]SQUALL LINE ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 11:40:01 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Oh, so whenever it hatches, whatever comes out is gonna be a surprise!" The Hydreigon cosplayer remarked, turning her back to the Chandelure so that its warm flame could dry up her Sygna Suit's wings as well.

When asked if she had ever hatched an egg herself, Andrea rubbed her chin, thinking. "Well, my parents are Breeders, so I've seen plenty of eggs hatching. As for eggs I've hatched myself, there was this hatchery two years ago where you could leave your Pokémon to mate, and their kids would get all sorts of wacky traits, like Pokérus or the Illumina state." She explained.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,702 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:52:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"Sure will be," Remiel chuckles, turning back to the vending machine when a small 'ding' announces the completion of their drinks. Once he's grabbed a hold of each one, the royal steps forward to deliver the hot chocolate into Andrea's hand.[break][break]

"You were raised around Pokémon eggs, then? Fascinating. I didn't know that about you." Though he supposed he might have figured. As soon as mention of that particular event is made, however, the cheeriness in Remiel's expression dims. "Ah, yes... I was there for that, too. I hatched an ILLUMINA TYRUNT from it myself, though the hatchery's connection to the DRK TRIAD certainly left a suspicious tinge on things."[break][break]

ALICENT acted like a normal Tyrunt despite her origins and condition. Though, to be fair, she hadn't exactly seen the outside of the CALCIFET DRACIARY much either. Remiel takes a sip of his cappuccino as he ponders this, then leans against the counter top as he continues. "Say: have you put much thought into practicing what your parents practiced? There are plenty of eggs at the draciary that could prove useful for experience and research." He suggests with a smile.[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 10:21:37 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Oh, so the DRK Triad was behind that too?” At this point, Andrea was not even surprised. Over the last two years, that interdimensional cabal had been involved in nearly every major event in Hoenn.

“The Illumina Slowpoke I hatched from there seemed fine to me. It’s a Slowking now. His name is Bronson.” The eccentric trainer mused, before taking a sip of her hot beverage, a chocolate mustache smeared around her lips afterwards.

An inquisitive eyebrow was raised at Remiel’s suggestion. “Are you offering me a job? I’m… not sure what to say.” She loved being around Pokémon, especially dragons, but this had come out of left field.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,702 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 18:56:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel nods to confirm the DRK TRIAD's involvement though, admittedly, he's unsure whether the HEXENZIRKEL WITCH was acting alone. If any of the factions in HOENN were anything to go by, sometimes people acted on behalf of their institutions without asking for permission first. For all he knew, her HATCHERY had just been some mysterious personal experiment.[break][break]

There's a serious look in his eyes as he thinks about such things. But it immediately dissipates as soon as he looks back up at Andrea, replaced by an amused look and good-natured laughter. "You got a little something there," He says, tapping his upper lip with his free hand before reaching over to offer her a napkin instead. "Though you do look rather dashing."[break][break]

Once it's done, he stands beside her to soak in the heat as well. "And I suppose I am offering you a job, in a roundabout way." The royal continues with a smile. He places his free hand on his EGG when he feels a little kick, but returns his attention to the conversation at hand promptly afterward.[break][break]

"You can say 'yes' if you're so inclined. I know we'd love to have you and Chomper around now that there's a lot more LEAGUE personnel looking after the place." Far more strangers than Remiel had hoped for, frankly. But it would be nice to have a familiar face around. One he could trust, and one that inspired him with her optimism.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 15:29:42 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Thanks." The young lady gracefully accepted the napkin and wiped her lips with it. Still mildly perplexed by the man's offer, she was relieved to hear that it was not a full-time job. "So you want us to lend a hand every now and then? Yeah, I could do that! When do we start?"

It sounded fun, allowed her to be a useful member of society, and gave her an excuse to visit Remiel's draciary more often. As the average car salesperson would say, it was a pretty good deal.

"Wait, what do you mean 'now that there's a lot more League personnel'?" The dragon maniac proceeded to ask, tilting her head curiously. The way he had phrased that made it sound like the League personnel were a recent addition. "Who was looking after the place before?"
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,702 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 6:16:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel visibly brightens at her response, toasting the decision by gently tapping their cups together. "Brilliant! You can stop by as soon as you're able, really." The royal adds. "There's a new clutch of TYRUNT eggs that are about ready to hatch. It'd be a shame to miss it— especially if my new SYGNA SUIT is completed by then."[break][break]

His TYRANTRUM SYGNA SUIT was in the works at the department worked in. He couldn't help but wonder if had employed the same department to design her own. Its design was lovely, though he wouldn't put it past the dragon-hooded girl to have come up with the concept entirely by herself.[break][break]

When asked who had looked after the CALCIFET DRACIARY back then, Remiel's attention shifts away from her SYGNA SUIT and down towards his cappuccino instead. He supposed he could elaborate on that... but was that a conversation he wanted to have with her right now? The truth of the matter was that he was still ashamed of his involvement with TEAM ROCKET.[break][break]

And, if reacted as negatively towards it as he feared, he knew that feeling of shame would only worsen. So, for now, he decides to tailor his answer carefully. Truthful, but not oversharing. If only to extend their carefree camaraderie a bit longer.[break][break]

"I hired workers to help with the upkeep," He finally responds. "Local folks with experience catering to dragons. Some of them stayed when I offered the draciary as a benefit to HOENN, but most of them left. Which is why having you on board now, even if only part-time, is such a boon." Remiel assures her with a smile.[break][break]

"I'm excited to study with you, Andrea."
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 10:23:52 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The young PokéManiac’s eyes sparkled with excitement. “Oooh, a Sygna Suit? That sounds neat, can’t wait to see it!” She giddily remarked. Being one of the original cosplayers of Hoenn, it was no wonder that Sygna Suits were an area she was keenly interested in.

Her new employer was already withholding information from her. While that could be seen as a red flag by others, Andrea took his carefully tailored lie at face value. She was never a great judge of character. Plus, she may not have been a vain person, but constant flattery could get on anybody’s head.

“Well, if you say so, I’d be glad to start working as soon as possible!” The dragon enthusiast said with a bright smile. “Now I’d better get back to collecting Vitals or else I’ll get left behind!”

Right, this whole thing was happening in the middle of a tournament. One that, unbeknownst to her at the time, was all but guaranteed to win.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,873 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SQUALL LINE
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:15:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven