shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA CRATER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

FORTREE CITY[break] ULTRA CRATER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1047722244748623963/TAGTREE.mp3[/player]
[break]
Tagtree Thicket - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE ULTRA CRATER IS A LARGE EXPANSE UNDERNEATH A YELLOW SKY. In between thick, almost impassable jungles, craters filled with green fields and alien plants lay. What appears to be metal pipe-like roots grow out the rock of crater walls. Geysers dot this alien landscape, occasionally expelling shrieking steam.[break][break]

The world is frequented by earthquakes, causing odd red monoliths of rock to quake throughout the realm. Oddly, the Ultra Thicket possesses very fertile soil. In the distance, a large mountainous expanse can be seen, though the range does not seem too high.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 27 reverse a recorded cry/noise from kartana to discover that it says "once again, I have cut a worthless object" or anything related to cutting.
  • 29 ride one of the aforementioned large celesteela in prompt 28 to reach the large moon in the sky. here, a large gathering of celesteela can be found, ready to launch again, perhaps to new worlds. due to supernatural means, being on this moon may cause your characters to want to stay and remain in this realm instead of going back home.
  • 30 depending on the lunar phase, your character's moods may be affected for better or for worse.
  • 31 discover that kartana can speak and repeat random fragments of a english (common) phrase albeit in reverse. the phrase is as follows: "ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE CUT A WORTHLESS OBJECT".
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in a pivotal way.
  • 🗺️ will be able to capture a CELESTEELA or KARTANA during this expedition. she may consider capturing an infantile celesteela or more a docile kartana; however, catching one may incur the wrath of more mature ultra beasts in the realm and cause multiple earthquakes, eruptions, or celesteela launches toward your location.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
ULTRA CRATER: KL
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 2:13:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
not unlike last time they’d been togethe, they were on a mission to reach the moon–just not the same one.[break][break]

it hadn’t been long that they’d been there, preparing to make the attempt through the yellow haze of the world’s sky, that a strange sound reached their ears.[break][break]

”do you hear that?”[break][break]

it sounded like words, familiar in ways and not in others, like a different language, maybe. her brow furrowed as it continued, a mantra coming from behind metal pipe roots, shooting up from the soil nearby.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 1:17:13 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
He arrives in a muttered storm of expletives, his Charizard’s neck craning neatly as she exhaled smoke.
[break][break]
“Sorry I’m late, I had-- a lab incident.”
[break][break]
He’s still in his lab coat. It’s singed in places.
[break][break]
He has to bite back I didn’t want to come. Because he did, he did. Really. He glares up at the sky, falling silent as Lulu talks, trying to focus on the sound she’s identifying, wondering why he feels so fucking... pissy
[break][break]
“Sounds like…” he fished for his phone, to grab a recording, “...like playing a record backwards? Like, um... redrum. From The Shining.

notes[break]
30 depending on the lunar phase, your character's moods may be affected for better or for worse. [break]
im sorry my brain is on fire

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 6:06:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
though he seemed in a mood, she wasn’t bothered by it. he was there, and that was good enough for her.[break][break]

rather than ask what it was he’d been working on, her focus remained on the sound of the approaching kartana. with a scar from her last encounter with one, she was taking no chances.[break][break]

”can you play it in reverse?” she asked, pre-emptively reaching for the key stone at her hip.[break][break]

”it’s getting closer. mega evolve, alakazam! be ready for it.”[break][break]

there was a burst of pink psychic power as their stones connected, and the alakazam levitated upward, long white beard billowing. with glowing eyes, looked into the future.[break][break]

31 discover that kartana can speak and repeat random fragments of a english (common) phrase albeit in reverse. the phrase is as follows: "ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE CUT A WORTHLESS OBJECT".[break][break]

🗺️ utilize mega evolution in a pivotal way.

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 15:41:40 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“Oh, shit, I forgot about these little guys.”
[break][break]
He trusts Lulu to deal with whatever bullshit this place might throw at them, so he ducks behind her and hunches to fiddle around with the audio settings on his phone. He manages to save and invert the file.
[break][break]
ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE CUT A WORTHLESS OBJECT.

[break][break]
“Well, that’s rude.”
[break][break]
Talon aides the mega-evolved Alakazam by summoning an inferno the Kartana have to pass through.
[break][break]
“What do you think it means?”

notes[break]
27 reverse a recorded cry/noise from kartana to discover that it says "once again, I have cut a worthless object" or anything related to cutting.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:56:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”i’m not a fan, myself,” she said of the kartana, finding that for whatever reason, its interruption annoyed her even more than it normally would have.[break][break]

as it spun into view and towards her alakazam, the fox teleported out of its path just in time.[break][break]

the file played back send a chill across her neck.[break][break]

”i think it means they speak our language.”[break][break]

she watched from the other side of the fire, stunned. the kartana did not seem eager to follow them.[break][break]

”we’re not here for them today. let’s get to that moon.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 2:49:18 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“Could it be a recording?” Kepler mused.
[break][break]
It both did and did not make sense that Kartana could speak in a human tongue. They weren’t, inherently, technological, or at least, not overtly. Unless... unless they ALL were? But, no. He'd seen the insides of a Nagandel. It wasn't mechanical. It was biological.
[break][break]
“Or, like, a hivemind, maybe…”
[break][break]
Lulu’s assertion that they had other fish to fry made him shake his head. “Right, right. To the moon, alice.”
[break][break]
The ground dipped low, falling in tiers to a wide valley. The tops of Celesteela pipped from the earth; some rumbled and shook, knocking away soil as they tried to break free.
[break][break]
“Hop on pop?” he suggested, approaching one wiggling tailfin.

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 5:01:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”hm… hivemind would definitely be interesting …”[break][break]

it felt very much out of a science fiction movie, but so did most of this world. it grew on her, with the exception of the kartana.[break][break]

she joined kepler in approaching the celesteela as they prepared their ascent to the moon. her heart beat fast with excitement as it had on the ss party rocker, when they’d both nearly been blasted to smithereens.[break][break]

taking a deep breath through pursed lips, she then climbed aboard. her alakazam was returned, and she flashed a dark-humored smile in kepler’s direction.[break][break]

”here we go again.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 17:12:30 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“Yeah, definitely getting a strong sense of deja vu,” he joked.
[break][break]
He swapped Talon for his Beheeyem in a flash, and the little alien ensconced them in a rainbow-sheened protect, securing them to the Celesteela and protecting them from the elements as the beast wiggled free of the soil with thunderous noise and clouds of noxious fumes. Kepler shivered and pressed himself close to the rocketship, forcing himself to keep hsi eyes open, and watch, and see, despite the fear closing his throat.
[break][break]
His stomach did flip-flops as the Celesteela gained altitude. The moon came into sight, and grew ever closer.
[break][break]
“We might actually do it this time…”

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 18:25:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”we might,” she agreed softly, from under the quieting pressure of anxiety. she watched slopes in the terrain shrink and compress in texture, until the world’s secrets were hidden behind a blanket of sulfuric yellow in the distance.[break][break]

thankfully, their flight went smoother than the last. ultra space was as beautiful as she remembered it being, and the moon was something to behold. as the celesteela touched down on it, she quickly realized they were amongst many others.[break][break]

”that’s the most celesteela i’ve seen at once,” she remarked, as she stepped onto the new terrain, then deciding, ”i’m going to try and take one after we get some samples.”[break][break]

she got to work quickly, collecting rock and air, and documenting all they saw there in scribbles on a notepad. eventually, the time came to head back – or at least attempt to. still set on taking a celesteela for her own, she returned to a nest she’d discovered during exploration, and lifted a baby from it, proclaiming, ”mine now.”[break][break]

however, as she left the nest with her new pet in tow, fire pluming from rocket nozzles reflecting in her eyes, new thoughts began to occur to her.[break][break]

what a lovely place.[break][break]

when she reached him again, the cocooned ultra beast was cradled in her arms. ”kepler, i think i’m just going to stay here, with the celesteela. it feels right.” more right than any place in hoenn had ever felt. ”you’re welcome to live here with us if you’d like.”[break][break]

29 ride one of the aforementioned large celesteela in prompt 28 to reach the large moon in the sky. here, a large gathering of celesteela can be found, ready to launch again, perhaps to new worlds. due to supernatural means, being on this moon may cause your characters to want to stay and remain in this realm instead of going back home.[break][break]

caught celesteela.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 18:35:55 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“Heard,” he said, taking a small breath to ascertain the breathability of the atmosphere, before hopping off their chosen rocket to do just that: take samples. He had cameras on his forehead, chest, and the toes of his boots, working to capture everything in as much detail as possible.
[break][break]
“Do you think it’s, like… a breeding colony?” he asked, realizing they had no idea how these things reproduced or came to be. They certainly didn’t just appear full grown.
[break][break]
He walked among the little nosecones, finding them kinda cute, papping the smaller ones on their tips with an appreciative hand. Lulu appeared behind him and scared the be-Arceus out of him, breaking him from his reverie.
[break][break]
“I mean, it is kinda nice here. Peaceful.” And there was no war, no fighting, no internal turmoil over sides in a made-up conflict, like back home. He was about to agree with Lulu, that they could just live here, the two of them, ruling serenely over their little colony of Celesteela…
[break][break]
“...but I don’t have my heart meds,” he realized, in a quiet voice; just a soft splinter of a realization, the tiniest, hairline fracture in the bone, and through it, all of the realism flooded in. “Wait, what? What are we saying? We can’t fucking live up here, Lulu. It’s-- in fucking space. No, we need to go.”

[break][break]
ZgDWheqV

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,409 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 19:43:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she didn’t hear him about the meds, too fascinated by the baby ultra beast she was holding. it looked like a bug, almost.[break][break]

then came the voice of reason.[break][break]

”well, it’s in ultra space…” she argued, as though it helped her case that they should stay. they’d not been attacked yet here, at least.[break][break]

until one of the celesteela realized its missing young. she looked up to see its approach from the nest, and realized the danger they were in as others joined it.[break][break]

”actually, you’re right. let’s go back.”[break][break]

she fled for the one that hadn’t seemed to mind them boarding it last time, hoping that by some great luck it would offer them a ride back to the world they’d come from last.[break][break]

for motivation, she tossed out her alakazam, and one way or another, they would make it back – along with a new celesteela for the labs.[break][break]

LN5DFw4d