snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 8:10:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]like all things, it starts small - tiny fissures in a fragile mind left for the forces of fate to prey upon.

she understands, in a small, almost insignificant sort of way, how miniscule everything seems now. time still flows and she can feel space expanding all around them, lapping against its bounds like restless waves on a sandy shore.

"silph."

she doesn't turn to know is approaching. spatial energy ripples around them, his presence a small pebble against the expansive surface of meteor falls's dimensional existence. she could trace the circular pattern he leaves if she wanted to... even rip it from reality's plane and place it on display for his naked eyes to see.

behind her, a dragon idly observes as her head turns to spare him a single glance over her shoulder.

"what do you want?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 12:07:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"?"[break][break]

his footsteps don't falter even as his confusion rises, too occupied with peering up at the dragon that towers behind her. it's only when he finally gets close enough that he registers her presence, blinking as her small frame starts to focus.[break][break]

"you invited me here."[break][break]

he chuckles and looks past , dismissing the PRESSURE he feels.[break][break]

"it's smaller than i thought it'd be."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 1:47:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she didn't invite him here, but she doesn't care enough to correct him. the alchemist's shoulders simply roll through a shrug and she rotates on her heels to fully face him.

there, she stares - not quite hollow, but distant, cold in the way a dying star is slowly burning away the last of its cosmic life.

"did you expect it to be the size of a moon?"

besides, size does not correlate to power. she's certain she doesn't need to teach him of such a thing... right?

"if that's all you came for, you can be on your way now."

palkia's pressure increases slightly, though it's difficult to discern if that's the dragon's doing or its avatar's. by her side, her fingers twitch through wanting energy, as if resisting the urge to scratch an itch.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 4:02:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

didn't invite him here but curiosity got the better of him. as an avatar himself, he knows the price to pay and how fractured their minds become. he has experienced it himself and also witness it with the likes of and .[break][break]

oddly, though, he hasn't seen it with , at least not to the same extremes.[break][break]

"it's smaller than groudon."[break][break]

he comment idly.[break][break]

"why did it choose you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 4:14:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression flattens, as if offended he speaks of her god being on the same playing field as his.

"it'd still cause quite the problem for you all the same."

they both would, she suspects. does he realize that yet? does he feel the way the scales shift out of his favor?

not yet. he will.

they all will.

"why do you care?"

she bares teeth, sneering at the implication.

"i'm useless, aren't i?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 6:05:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i don't doubt it. like a pest you just can't get rid of, i'm guessing."[break][break]

he downplays palkia's strengths to while remaining fully aware that it could not be further from the truth. he knows of palkia's strengths; he has seen and experienced it with his own eyes.[break][break]

hence his confusion.[break][break]

"very much so, which is why i'm trying to figure out why it chose you."[break][break]

he hums in thought.[break][break]

"maybe you were the pest it couldn't get rid of?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 5:05:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"pest?"

he speaks of sacrilege, spitting upon the divine image of the gods. the searing thought of ripping his tongue out as retribution rises and for a moment, she sees the flash of a headline. it just barely restrains her rage down from boiling to simmering levels.

and before she can do much else, he opens his mouth again.

she sees red, then, and the gravity around them mutates - fueled by her emotions - into something crushing against his shoulders. it seeks to shove him down, to put his face in dirt.

"you're the only pest here."

her hand rises, falls, and gravity increases in small, heavy increments. palkia's snarl echoes around them and her eyes narrow further.

"mind your tongue, silph, or you'll lose it."

and after a moment, she releases her hold on the spatial properties around them to return things to normal - allowing a small sense of relief.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 9:24:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

though he pretends otherwise, the way the space around them manipulates forces an immense amount of pressure onto his shoulders only to flicker back and forth, making it almost impossible to predict. through it all, he tenses, gritting his teeth.[break][break]

when it eventually fades, his hand lowers, seemingly at the precipice of conjuring an EARTH SPIKE before realizing better.[break][break]

how annoying of a pest is turning out to be.[break][break]

"i don't think the league would like that very much. they may not like me very much but i doubt they see you any better."[break][break]

he says with a sigh, recovering.[break][break]

"what are your powers?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 17:59:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while his hand lingers, he doesn't call for earth to bend to his will. not yet, anyway.

and somehow, that is enough to disarm whatever irritation still clings to her body - as if she's proven her merit since the last time they had been in the same vicinity.

"they aren't a fan of anything we do."

the lack of boundaries, the willingness to do whatever it takes no matter the cost... the league's disappointment in such things weighs heavy on his shoulders just as it does hers.

"um, i'd say spatial manipulation would cover most of them? they're a bit - well, difficult to control sometimes."

the powers cling to her emotional responses, inflating already mixed feelings and making them seem grandiose... both the good and the bad.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:36:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

still feeling the tension in his shoulders, he does his best to alleviate it by shrugging only for it to persist, further contributing to his annoyance.[break][break]

"the fuck does that mean? like, you can manipulate space?"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue at , then gestures to the space between them.[break][break]

"show me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:50:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]annoyance flares up in response to his question, nose scrunching slightly in disdain.

"yeah, that's literally what i said."

he gestures, then, and the demand for a show and tell prompts her eyes to spark to life.

"fine."

a hand rises and she pries the space between them apart with a small slash of her fingers. her hand slips through a moment later and punctures through the fabric of space once more - this time next to his head. a light poke to his cheek is all she will allow herself to do before retracting her hand back and sealing the spatial tears shut once more with translucent pink energy.

"that sufficient enough? or do you need more?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:44:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the urge to mimic in a mocking tone rises but he stifles it, swallowing it back down in favor of satiating his curiosity of her powers.[break][break]

he watches intensely, and only when he feels a poke on his cheek does he hum in thought.[break][break]

"interesting."[break][break]

his shoulder shrugs up to wipe at his cheek.[break][break]

"your finger feels weird, by the way. wet and slimy. should get that checked out."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:50:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"wet and slimy?"

she blinks, confused, before pulling her hand up to inspect it. had she pulled too much spatial matter? did it cling to her fingers like honey?

"interesting."

she echoes him slightly before gingerly wiping her hand against the fabric of her leggings.

"i can teleport, too, but it's still a bit tricky - sometimes i end up in a different place than i thought of."

she's still working out the kinks, she supposes...

"i haven't tested all of it out yet, though."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:54:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

compared to , his powers almost seem fickle in comparison, lacking in variety and flexibility, but they are merely one facet among many that make up how powerful one truly is. she may possess more than him but he knows she falters in other areas.[break][break]

"why haven't you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:01:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her powers, while impressive and gilded like the ichor in her veins, come with a price. she can feel it lingering in the background - widening cracks and the slipping of composure. it grows as she breathes, in the way space expands with her patron's.

"i'm afraid i'll lose control..."

it's vulnerable, surprisingly, despite the tension that still exists between them. in a way, it's reminiscent of before... when they had just been matias and illeana, something like close friends.

"like i did during the kyurem incident."

she still remembers the sound 's body made when it fell lifeless against ice, and the resulting scream that ripped out of her throat when healing mist no longer came. replaced by destruction, by erosion, by waves of spatial distortions, she couldn't contain it then and she isn't sure she could contain it now.