snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 5:53:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the ghost of a smile cracks through.

"you're one of my haters, so gladly."

perhaps not now, in this very instance, but the tension had been there prior. it would surely come again.

and the question, while innocent, feels a little... intrusive. she wants to immediately place walls up, protecting herself from revealing too much or - worse - giving out ammo against her.

she's quiet for a moment - deliberating, weighing each option. eventually, her voice is softer when it returns.

"it, uh, feels like it's coming apart sometimes. i think since we went to sea hoenn, it's never been quite right."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:50:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's answer of sea hoenn confuses him, clearly expecting to hear something different.[break][break]

"why's that?"[break][break]

he blinks.[break][break]

"nothing happened in sea hoenn, at least not that i can remember, so why would that have affected your mind?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:09:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she blinks.

"nothing happened?"

he's joking. he has to be.

she turns, suddenly, and raises the fabric of her shirt to reveal scarred tissue twisting into her back - two huge slashes taking up the entirety of her back, one laid over the other in an x pattern.

"my counterpart cut me open and left me to die."

rage is thinly veiled, snarling through each syllable like a rabid dog.

"do you still call that nothing?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:48:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he blinks.[break][break]

"i saved you, didn't i?"[break][break]

but as reveals more of herself, showing him the twisted scar that runs down her back, he is met with the grim reminder that the he saved doesn't exist in this universe. in this one, he had failed to protect his friends and allies because he has none.[break][break]

tentatively, he reaches to run his fingers down the lines of her scar.[break][break]

"was this from the aqua meeting years ago?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 2:12:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]despite herself, her voice returns as a harsh snarl.

"saved me?"

what part of her looks saved? the gnarled and twisted scar tissue or the bloodstains she can't seem to get out of her skin and clothes?

and when his finger touches her back, she flinches away from the contact as if it burns.

"yes, it was."

it looks healed, physically, but the mental fissures continue to grow wider. they spawn more cracks until she's certain her mind looks like the webbed shatter of glass after impact.

"nothing's felt the same since then."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 3:55:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

expectedly, flinches away from his touch. he can practically feel the way it stings because he has lived through his fair share of scars.[break][break]

after a beat, his hand brushes away as it returns to his side.[break][break]

he breathes out a sigh and a confession.[break][break]

"i was recently visited by the fucker with the unown. dinosus or something like that."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"i saved you in another world."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 17:44:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after a moment, she turns back around and her back is covered once more, no longer left vulnerable and open. she feels like she can breathe a little easier with it hidden away for her skin has ceased crawling for now.

"ah, so was i."

she remembers it in flashes - bits of destruction, lack of control sticking out strong against the aftermath of her existence in such a place.

the sensation, however, had felt different than how a dimension feels. there was less spatial control... and the understanding that her other self had not left that place gives her enough peace of mind to know it wasn't a dimensional thing, but a timeline concept.

"another time, maybe, but not this one. what's done is done, anyway, so it doesn't matter much anymore."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 6:58:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it matters to me."[break][break]

because what he fails to mention is that the people he had saved from, he ended up bonding with, befriending each and every one of them in ways he would have never imagined.[break][break]

hence his apprehension when he realizes,[break][break]

"you're after revenge, aren't you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 22:15:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the end, it's better he doesn't mention the bonds forged in another timeline... for she would become all four horsemen just to bring them to their knees in their early graves.

could he handle knowing that? would he try to stop her?

"yes - that's nothing new."

she has been thirsting after revenge as if she's been left out in a desert for far too long, and her mind has conjured up retribution as her only saving oasis.

"the scales must be balanced."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:43:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

months ago, he would have been on her side, sharing the same desires and sentiments for revenge, but now?[break][break]

"they can be reasoned with."[break][break]

he finds himself opposing ; a position he does not hesitate to step into despite the cost.[break][break]

"but only i can be the one to do so."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:52:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as he speaks of reason, of giving them the benefit of the doubt, something inside of her pulls and snaps beneath two years worth of tension.

"you're joking."

her eyes narrow and her expression twists into half a snarl.

"you want to reason with sea hoenn because of a different timeline? absolutely not."

the concept is laughable - truly.

"we sent a meteor to kill them, and they're well aware of my own transgressions enough to turn down our attempts at diplomacy before."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:16:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in another lifetime, he would have snapped alongside and laughed at himself for ever suggesting such a thing. diplomacy? coming from ? unfathomable.[break][break]

"i want to reason with them because they may be worth saving."[break][break]

but in this one, this is where he currently stands.[break][break]

"if i fail, i fail. you can deal with them as you please."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 16:30:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in her eyes, he is nothing more than a fool letting his emotions get the better of him. in his eyes? she's the same.

"they have had plenty of chances."

must she remind him of their actions, of the consequences they will now face?

"they have squandered every opportunity given to them to save themselves, yet you want to provide them with another?"

stupidity, clear and simple. she will not allow it.

"they tried to sacrifice us, silph. how could you forget that just because they were - what, nice to you in another timeline?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:40:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"consider just for one second, reyes, that this is me asking. when have i ever shown anyone mercy? when have i ever given them the benefit of the doubt?"[break][break]

he reminds over the click of his tongue.[break][break]

"for me to do so now should speak volumes."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
prayer factory
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 16:37:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"you're being influenced by something that isn't real."

her eyes almost look angry in their pleading search, imploring him to see reason.

"that timeline isn't the same as ours. you would never receive the same result as you did."

stubbornly, she folds her arms over her chest.

"to see that same result, you'd need to change the past and unless you're hiding time powers, it's impossible."