June 1
Celadon City, Kanto
Heterosexual
None Currently
Civilian
Single
5'7 height
5'7 height
It's my time, and right now, I'm moving forward. It's my turn to reach for the stars
awards
6 posts
HARLEY VALLA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harley
HARLEY VALLA
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 9:46:09 GMT
HARLEY VALLA Avatar
Her plane landed in Mauville and Harley was quick to deplane and grab a bite to eat for her and her fennekin friend. The room she had rented for the night was in Fortree but she didn't know how to get there and she was certainly one to get lost even with a map or very descriptive directions. That didn't stop her from trying to help out the guide service she had contacted to collect her though, and she found herself waiting on the route outside east Mauville.

She was wondering what was taking so long. She had told him that she would be on the route headed towards the city, waiting outside the building between Mauville and route one-eighteen, so where was he? Sighing, she pulled out the fennekins ball and let it out, smiling down at the little fox as she stretches and shakes out her coat. "Why don't you relax a bit before our guide gets here?" she said sweetly to the pokemon who was more than happy to enjoy the soft grass after a long trip in her pokeball and a warm meal.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,954 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 0:13:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

Josh would be so glad when this community service was over. Three thousand hours was a colossal amount of time, though frankly, he got off easy, given the offense he had committed. Soon, he would be free to enjoy himself -- or go back to actually making money doing Ranger work like he used to. Not that he wouldn't be enjoying himself today; he was doing courier work, ferrying people that flew into Mauville Regional Airport to nearby destinations in the region.

The Gym Leader caught sight of one of the people he would be ferrying, and what seemed to be quite the distance at that, from the way the ticket looked. It would not be long before would see a small parade of saddled Pokémon outside the depot she was waiting at, one of Mauville's most prominent figures seated on the Shiny Pyroar at the front. His posture and balance looked immaculate, as though he were a professional Pokémon racer. Except that he was. The only one of the six that didn't wear a saddle was a Type: Null in the rear, the Normal-type looking far less amused than the other Pokémon in the line.

The Pyroar, Manectric, Kantonian Ninetales, Shiny Luxray, and Shiny Sylveon, perhaps the Sylveon the most attention-grabbing due to her enormous size, all looked well-behaved, not minding being beasts of burden at all. If anything, they seemed to be happy or proud of it. One thing was certain, though: they all looked like they could run.

kII6XgtI Aleph obedience roll

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Aslan         Pyroar**       Good
Blitz         Luxray**       Good
Mystic        Ninetales      Good
Saber         Manectric      Good
Pinky         Sylveon**      Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
close tab

played by

Skelle

She/Her
June 1
Celadon City, Kanto
Heterosexual
None Currently
Civilian
Single
5'7 height
5'7 height
It's my time, and right now, I'm moving forward. It's my turn to reach for the stars
awards
6 posts
HARLEY VALLA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harley
HARLEY VALLA
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:31:13 GMT
HARLEY VALLA Avatar
Harley watched as her little pokemon explored its immediate surroundings. The feeling of starting new and fresh certainly wasn't old, and with the young pokemon by her side she felt like this was her actual first time. She supposed that it was, in a way, since she had never been to this region before or even knew much about it. Really, all that she did know she read on a brochure in the airport when she had purchased her ticket and was waiting to board. The person sharing her row with her slept the whole time, so it wasn't even like she could ask for recommendations!

Lost in thought, Harley snapped to attention when the Fennekin barked at something. Looking down towards the little fox and then off to where the fox was looking, she could see what she imagined was that guide she had hired to make sure she makes it to Fortree without getting lost. There were a bunch of pokemon, including a giant shiny sylveon! How cute! "I think that's where we're supposed to go, wanna lead the way?" She asked and the little fennekin wasted no time in bounding off towards the large, saddled pokemon, eager to say hi. Harley had seen saddled pokemon before, but only on TV. Was she going to be riding one to Fortree!?

Harley followed the fox at a much more relaxed pace but noticed the man chilling on the shiny pyroar and offered a wave. "Are you the one taking me to Fortree?" She asked with a sweet and somewhat soft questioning tone, though she knew it was more than likely the case. Who else would it be? "Oh, my name is Harley Valla," she quickly followed with, assuming he would need her name or something. Maybe he was waiting on someone else? Meanwhile, the little fennekin was attempting to greet the pyroar, clearly fascinated by the large lion pokemon.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,954 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:00:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
At last, Josh's client had arrived, dressed in a white and pink cap. She looked cute, too, though the Gym Leader wasn't looking for romantic relationships. More friends, absolutely. But nothing romantic. The black-haired, intimidating-looking but friendly young man reciprocated her friendly demeanor. "Fortree? That's quite the distance from here! I can, but I wonder why you didn't just fly into Lilycove? It would have been a lot shorter." Aleph yawned absentmindedly, breaking ranks from the rest of Josh's Pokémon. "Great to meet you, Harley! Gym Leader Devlin or Elite Ranger Devlin, but everyone in Mauville calls me Josh," the racing celebrity introduced himself. "You're welcome to call me by Josh, too."

Aslan let out the softest purr he could manage to greet the Fennekin, but it still came out loud enough to perhaps startle the little one. It came out loud enough to make Josh's hair stand on end, feeling the power of the golden Pyroar's vibrating vocal cords reverberating around his neck. "Your Fennekin is brave to approach Aslan. Most Pokémon give him a wide berth because of how aggressive Pyroar are. It's a kind of Pokémon I'm known for in Mauville. I raise an entire pride of them for the Rangers' use. Aslan is one of eight." Formerly one of ten, with Nala and Rani having tragically passed away, murdered by Kyurem and Hoopa just weeks ago.

Harvey seemed quite excited to be ferried to Fortree. "And these four are Blitz, Mystic, Saber, and Pinky," Josh gestured toward his other Pokémon steeds, in that order. "They're all obedient to a fault." All except Aleph; the Type: Null didn't even wear riding gear at all. Josh didn't dare to even try riding the chimeric Pokémon, saddle or no; if there wasn't an Ultra Beast present for him to brawl with, he might go berserk. The purpose of Josh even bringing him along was to understand why, and determine what the best remedy was. "Don't be shy -- saddle up! Have you ever been on a Pokémon's back before?"

{PC: 2}

Pinky         Sylveon        Good
close tab

played by

Skelle

She/Her
June 1
Celadon City, Kanto
Heterosexual
None Currently
Civilian
Single
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
6 posts
HARLEY VALLA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harley
HARLEY VALLA
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 11:13:48 GMT
HARLEY VALLA Avatar

Hikari hardly seemed phased by the giant lion pokemon, perhaps feeling some kinship due to their shared fire typing even despite their size difference or the mighty sounds the giant pyroar would certainly be able to make. Hikari was a brave fennekin and would certainly make for a strong team member in her coming adventures. Harley was certainly glad to have her, at least.

"My plane ticket was a bit.. last minute, and I didn't rent a room or anything until I got here," she somewhat sheepishly laughed, knowing that she had been vastly unprepared for every part of this venture except for maybe battling in general. But she was bound to run into pokemon she'd never met or heard of before, and coming to Hoenn without a single plan was probably a bad idea.

Suddenly, however, as Josh formerly introduced himself, she felt that she was missing something... or rather, that he was missing something. Maybe she was wrong, but wasn't he one of those famous pokemon racers? Not that she really knew too much about the sport, but her father had watched certainly more than his fair share and was quite keen on yelling at the tv as if they could hear him and take his advice. She certainly wouldn't admit to sneaking a few peeks when the interviews were going, though mostly in fear of her father latching on to any interest she may have, even if it's just in the boys.

"Wait, aren't you a famous racer, too?" She asked, though as soon as she said it, she knew that he was. It was all adding up now with the saddled pokemon lined up and ready to go. She studied him for a long moment before following along as he introduced his pokemon to her. Naturally, her gaze settled on the adorable sylveon and she knew that Pinky was who she wanted to ride since she couldn't saddle up behind the cute former-racing-star-now-apparent-gym-leader-and-elite-ranger, but she figured his opinion would probably be best. "I have not, do you have any suggestions? she asked, looking back to him with a nervous half smile.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,954 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 16:53:06 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Ah, the woes of last-minute or unplanned travel. It was part of the reason Josh preached to the crowd how important he felt it was to raise a Pokémon that could ferry its trainer across land, sea, or sky. While it was impractical for moving due to not being able to easily transport tons of cargo, a Pokémon was a fantastic method of personal travel.

"I used to be until I became Mauville's Gym Leader," Josh answered. While he hadn't hit the pros, he was one of the semi-pros that garnered a lot of attention due to making a lot of close runs at punching his card to the very highest levels of competition. He could never seem to quite get there, though. One of these days, he would have to use his fame and fortune to learn from some of the most talented professionals around. "Had to move my passion to my Gym. Just don't have the time to grind the circuit anymore."

Pinky let out a low-pitched, almost alien-sounding squeal as she approached Harvey, the Shiny Sylveon gently rubbing her with her feelers if she allowed it. She crouched to let her guest aboard more easily. "It's almost as simple as driving. You need a crash course, I can give you one!" he offered as Aleph stirred at the prospects of at last getting moving.

{PC: 3}

Pinky         Sylveon**      Good
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
lead the way [p]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 23:28:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELLIBOLT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VIKAVOLT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]