november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 6:21:22 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

[attr="class","lostinparadiseimg"]

Jewels shined amid the dreariness of Sootopolis City. For example, in that very moment, Circe Crowley walked among the peasant folk with her long hair neatly tied back in a ponytail and her feet accented by heels dangerous for the average person. Round, darkened sunglasses kept her unapproachable, but even without them, she glided with an elevated air about her. It was enough to keep the people gawking from a distance, admiring the woman for her beauty and sense of confidence. Oh, yes, she was brimming with that as if she were her own personal fountain of youth.[break][break]

"Well," she spoke to just herself when her eyes caught sight of a familiar face mixed in with the lines of street goers. She hadn't realized until then that she was fishing today, and her line just bit. It was time to reel. Aggressively.[break][break]

Circe was not shy nor subtle in her announcement. With ease, she picked up speed to meet the man's pace and walk alongside him through the narrow streets of Sootopolis' neighborhoods. "Do you know me?" she said to him, eyes straight on the road before them. Her tone and body language made it clear she was speaking to him though. "I know you. I'd like it if we got to know each other better. Hm?"

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 1/5

[break][break]

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#5EBD98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadiseimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/morrigan%20aensland/morrigan10.png);width:250px;height:100px;opacity:.6;transition-duration:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadiseimg:hover]opacity:1;transition-duration:1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 7:33:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He doesn't know her, but he knows she's there. Even before she slides up next to him, likely expending effort to keep up with his long-legged strides, Cillian is conscious of her presence. The SHADOW MIASMA that lingers in his wake swirls closer, curling serpentine around his silhouette. His pack of Lycanroc, previously racing up ahead, draw back with wary grumbling.[break][break]

If she knows him, she likely knows his reputation. His threat level. That he was a master of shadows, and that the Midnight Lycanroc that leads the pack, it's deep blue fur almost purple in the light, only held back because he hadn't given it command.[break][break]

"I don't," he replies, blunt. "Should I?"[break][break]

He doesn't care for the film and TV scene, nor for models, and so despite her fame, he is unaware of her existence. He matches her fame with his infamy, his face plastered not on magazine covers but over the news, on wanted posters.[break][break]

He doesn't dismiss her from his presence. Yet.[break][break]

Call it curiosity.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 23:57:26 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

Fortunately for her own sake, Circe cared little about the fame and attention that came with being in the spotlight, so when he replied without hesitation, her hardened exterior bounced the comment off. She still formed her mouth into a pout out of playfulness.[break][break]

"Ouch, it stings to hear that," the actress said, her tone light and airy. Her eyes gleamed over to the protective lycanroc, a beautiful creature she was keen to add into her own collection someday. She realized it was tactless of her to poke holes at Cillian, unless her goal was to leave Sootopolis with a newly gained bite mark (oh, the fans would just eat that up). Circe kept her distance, but she made it clear that he wasn't about to shoo her away like a pest.[break][break]

"I won't take it to heart. I'm still pretty new to the ranks," she then said. "I suppose a big shot like you doesn't have time to associate himself with the underlings. So let me make this introduction clear: my name is Circe Crowley. And I have no intention of staying an underling." Circe lowered her sunglasses to peer at Cillian, glossy lips flashing a small, well-intentioned smile. "Catch my drift?"

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 2/5

[break][break]

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadiseimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/morrigan%20aensland/morrigan10.png);width:250px;height:100px;opacity:.6;transition-duration:2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 14:23:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

If she's offended, she doesn't sound it; Cillian doesn't care either way. What matters is that she's not needling him, and that grants her enough benefit of the doubt for the conversation to continue.[break][break]

"I am not above associating with those beneath me." It was part of his job, after all. "Though you should count yourself fortunate you've had no cause to gain my attention until now."[break][break]

She knew who he was, and he thinks she'll know what he means. He had a reputation for putting a bloody end to those who displeased the organization.[break][break]

"You'll need more than a silver tongue for that," he says of ascending the ranks. The Lycanroc, growing bored of this new guest when they're silently assured she's of no threat, race ahead once more to mingle in the side-streets. "I'm afraid my favour isn't so easy to earn."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 23:50:19 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

A woman like Circe excelled in the acting business because of her looks and skills of seduction. But flirting would not help her with this man. It would take actions, not words, to sell herself to him.[break][break]

"You sound like a classic villain, the way you speak," Circe replied honestly after she noted the lycanroc backing off. She held her hands up like claws, her perfectly manicured nails as sharp as a real pair, and altered her voice for a deeper, masculine impression. "I'm not above associating with those beneath me huehuehue. My favor isn't easy to earn." She crossed her arms. "Boy, I'm sure people just love you, with that charismatic attitude? No wonder this organization does so well."[break][break]

Circe cleared her throat, ready to make her pitch. "Our strengths lie in different departments. You are the menacing, brooding underboss that strikes fear into people. Me?" At that point, she hopped ahead to position herself in front of Cillian, to put his full attention on her. "Look at me. People adore me. They want to hear what I have to say because they worship me. I don't need intimidation and the power of Arceus to do that." It had taken her years of hard work to get to that point, to amass a following of loyal fans.[break][break]

"I'm a valuable asset. You can use me."

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 3/5

[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 1:06:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's brows arch as she claws at the air. Was she mocking him, or trying to be funny? As she deepens her voice in a wildly inaccurate impression of his own, he decides it must be the former. He scoffs.
[break][break]

"It's not my job to be charismatic."
[break][break]

No, he'd leave that to the likes of or . People liked them. People feared Cillian, and that suited him just fine.
[break][break]

Not this girl, though. He's yet to decide if it's bravery or stupidity that shields her.
[break][break]

"At no point did I imply that we couldn't," he points out, drawing a cigarette between scarred fingers and shielding it against the brisk wind as he lights it. Black miasma mingles with the grey of smoke. "Only that you'll need more than pretty words to get far with me."
[break][break]

But they'd use her, yes, as they used all those in their employ. Even him. Though well-polished and displayed in a place of high regard, Cillian Quinn was still a tool in Rocket's belt.[break][break]

"If you want my attention, bring me results, not promises."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 0:34:49 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

Circe held a hand to her chin and stared up in thinking. "Hm. Touché," the green-haired woman agreed. She inhaled the lingering smoke from his cigeratte, feeling a craving for her own now.[break][break]

"You're right. What good are promises with people like us?" She stepped to the side so that he could continue his path. "I will be sure to deliver on the results. However, I do hope that when you see what I can do, you'll remember me. My goal today was to simply introduce myself." She smiled, the tip of her canine just poking through.[break][break]

At that moment, a zubat made its descent from above and landed on Circe's shoulder. She cooed and caressed the small bat's head before taking the envelope from his mouth. She pocketed the letter in her coat for later.[break][break]

"Though if you could give me, say, a hint," Circe then said, hoping for just a little more information from their meeting. "What sort of accomplishment would garner the attention of the Cillian Quinn?"

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 4/5

[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 16:21:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He stops at her question, considering. Ahead, his Lycanroc pack grow gradually still, obediently waiting.[break][break]

"Anything that helps our cause." But that was broad, and she wanted more specific answers, he assumed. So after another pause for thought, another drag of his cigarette, he offers, "You say people listen to you. So make them listen to us."[break][break]

This war with the League was a numbers game, in the end. Rocket often fell behind in that respect. The League had most of the region. Rocket had a strong core, but that could only get them so far in conquest.[break][break]

"But don't mislead them. Don't make them think we're freedom-fighters. That never ends well." He'd seen too many of those manipulated by such turn on Rocket, in the end. "Tell them what we are and still win them over."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 6:46:51 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

Circe gleamed. "Done," was her immediate answer to Cillian's request. Granted, she knew it would take time and work--careful amounts of time busily building relationships and networks, but Circe believed in the possibility without a hint of doubt. This was her specialty. If she couldn't deliver on this, then even she would fault herself for being useless.[break][break]

"Sell them the truth. Get them to join." It was straightforward, yet problematic for obvious reasons. But Circe knew what real people were made of. There could be no good if evil didn't exist. And if an ex-Rocket could join forces with the League, what was stopping someone from the League realizing the darkness in their heart and throwing their inhibitions away?[break][break]

"I'm glad we had this talk," Circe then said with a relaxed sigh. "I feel better now. The next few months, hell, probably the next year will be incredibly hectic for me, but--" She paused to look all around them at the mark Team Rocket had left in history. "Such is the way when building a dominion."[break][break]

"Any last words of encouragement for me before I make way?"

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 5/5

[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 22:00:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian lets out a short, soft chuckle, followed by the briefest hint of a genuine smile. It fades quickly, but it creases around his eyes and softens the man's severity, if only for a moment.[break][break]

When she asks for advice, he speaks true.[break][break]

"I like the confidence. Just make sure you don't overdo it."[break][break]

He'd learned in the worst ways what an abundance of confidence could lead to. He'd almost lost his life, his freedom, to a series of mistakes made in Rocket's war against the League. If not for his husband... he brushes the thought away like a cobweb.[break][break]

"Good luck."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 21:00:25 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

Circe nodded to Cillian in understanding. Now with his approval, her drive burned to make progress. Life was far more interesting for her when she had a goal to reach and a reason to prove to others that she could be successful.[break][break]

"Then, I'll be seeing you around, sir," Circe spoke cooly. She made a half-bow to the man, though whether it was out of respect or as a joke was uncertain. Her eyes glanced to the lycanroc once more before she walked on, past Cillian's form, and towards the other direction.[break][break]

It would be her fans she would attack first.

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lemon lime [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:42:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: