TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 19:00:01 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
– an astrobiologist at mossdeep space center. following the battle in the silent icelands against hoopa unbound and white kyurem, lulu had not realized the woman had helped her, until she saw her face on an online profile.[break][break]

small world, she thought. it was too small, really.[break][break]

she’d set up a meeting, going so far as to type up the email herself. it was brief, but mentioned a minior affected by something otherworldly, and referred to as who had recommended her.[break][break]

in the labs, she awaited their exciting new recruit. in the same room, a minior levitated, shell darkened by the presence of strange black moss. occasionally, it glitched.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 16:11:58 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Bullying into taking her to the labs was easy, and getting him to leave once shown the proper door was even easier. Stepping through the doorway, Nenet was met with a fascinating sight: an anomalous Minior.

[break][break]
Curbing her desire to ignore the other woman in the room in favour of the Pokemon, Nenet forces herself to look at Lulu as she greets, "Neffatari Nzingha - Nenet. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Flint." She extends her hand to shake Lulu's and finally allows her gaze to travel to the Minior.

[break][break]
Not waiting for a lull in the conversation, she immediately asks with an impressive intensity, "What was its core colour before all of this?"

NOTES

- .[break]
- Science ladies yeah!!!!.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 0:07:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
there was an interested smile on lulu’s face as nenet entered the room. this was a much less
violent approach to taking mossdeep – in all the ways that mattered to her, at least.[break][break]

”pleasure’s mine,” she assured, observing the woman’s enthusiasm as she approached the minior’s container. craterous eyes peered back at her from the shadows of its otherworldly veil.[break][break]

”i haven’t seen it, actually. the shell is still there, if you look very closely.” it was well obscured, but its clay-red tint could be seen peeking through, the minior kept otherwise alive and safe from the world by the very things that plagued it.[break][break]

“the moss is from the giant tree that used to grow over sootopolis. interesting reports to look into if you haven’t yet, by the way.” she didn’t mention necrozma’s killing of the tree, though she wondered how much nenet already knew.[break][break]

”there's also this.” taking a few steps closer, she pointed through the glass at well-lit areas where the shell had been discolored, explaining, ”another black material, which we believe was pulled from the unown dimension through a portal that had been opening up nearby at the same time.”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 9:52:04 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet hums softly as she listens to Lulu while moving closer to the Minior. "I read the newspaper reports, but nothing in depths about the tree." It seems she should do more research. Fleetingly, she wonders if the Minior is simply content to be contained; it glitches once more before her eyes.
[break][break]
Moving to follow Lulu's direction, she spies the discolouration on the Minior's shell as it's pointed out. "I wonder," she muses absently, "If the moss and black material at at odds."
[break][break]
Her eyes narrow faintly as she stands with her thoughts, and then her gaze turns askance to Lulu at the suggestion of the Unknown Dimension.
[break][break]
Arching her eyebrow, she asks, "Why there instead of an infection by Necrozma?" The material reminded her of her husband's crystalline shards more than anything.

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 0:20:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she would send word to and , requesting access for to the video recording taken by in the tree. though it would only cover parts of what had happened, it would offer her a valuable look into the alien world they had explored — another world perhaps consumed by her husband’s patron.[break][break]

and speak of the devil.[break][break]

she watched the look on nenet’s face change, and there was a flash of clear interest in her own eyes at the name. well, that had taken no time at all.[break][break]

”hm.” she hadn’t considered an infection by necrozma.[break][break]

there was an impressed twitch at the corners of her lips.[break][break]

”we assumed, only because of the portal’s proximity,” she admitted. ”but a porygon-z did confirm that the two materials are from separate dimensions.”[break][break]

there was a short pause as she looked at her, before continuing, ”we didn’t know as much about necrozma as we do now.” not nearly as much as you, surely. ”at that time, we were unaware of its effects on the tree… but you’re right. that is an intriguing possibility.”[break][break]

her head cocked a little to the other side curiously. ”what did you mean by ‘at odds?’”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 15:31:16 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"We could send it to the Unknown Dimension," Nenet murmurs under her breath, her hand lifting to lightly tap the containment glass as she speaks.
[break][break]
Lost in her thoughts a moment, she shakes her head and straightens properly while making an absent little motion with her hand while speaking. "If that black crystal was killing, poisoning, or infecting the Minior for a lack of better terms and understanding, that moss could be perfectly balancing its effect. Resulting in.. this."
[break][break]
She motions towards the Minior.
[break][break]
"Idle thoughts with no grounding, I fear," Nenet tacks on with a coy smile. "We won't know any certainties until more testing can be done." Her eyebrow arching, she asks, "Has The Minior's shell been touched before?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 2:35:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
sending the minior to the unown dimension would have been interesting idea if she’d heard her. perhaps would think so too. the visionary would see if it wasn’t run by her first, surely.[break][break]

”hm. still, another interesting idea we hadn’t thought of.”[break][break]

she was looking forward to seeing more. after all that had happened – particularly recently – the glitching reawakened her need to know why. were they all just corruptible data?[break][break]

”no,” she answered about the shell. ”i never touched it myself. i was careful not to when i first transported it to my lab, and it’s been either in a pokeball or behind glass since.”[break][break]

she paused, before telling her, ”i’ll leave that part to you, if you’re interested. it’s definitely time we figured out what’s going on with this.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 16:16:07 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I'd rather it be someone else than me," Nenet admits with a coy smile. "A camcorder and someone else's skin makes for much better footage review than trying to nurse an injury."
[break][break]
Her gaze flicks to the Minior and she admits, "I am curious though. I have a few ideas on beginning data collection if you'll allow it."
[break][break]
As Nenet and Lulu speak one of the pokeballs in Nenet's pack stealthily bursts open. From it slinks a Noivern who snuffs the air and then inches closer to Lulu with a pointed look on its pointy little face.
[break][break]
"Noivern," Nenet snaps when she notices the Pokemon. Shaking her head, she murmurs apologetically, "I just caught her - she's still learning."

NOTES

-

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 3:08:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”i don’t blame you.” she smiled back, teeth hidden behind curling lips. pain was a necessary sacrifice for their progress – but that didn’t mean they had to be the ones to feel it.[break][break]

at nenet’s request for permission, she gave a small, sweeping gesture to the minior, as though offering it for whatever research nenet hoped to do on it.[break][break]

”sure. you’ll have full access to it, here in the labs. do with it what you will – as long as you record it, of course.”[break][break]

her shoulders jumped slightly at the burst of a pokeball. she eyed the noivern cautiously, but her smile returned when she realized it wasn’t attacking.[break][break]

”it’s no problem. i’m quite fond of bats, actually. i have a whole flock.” there was a tower in her yard that housed between thirty and forty. theirs were souls of the night, something that had once resonated with her very much – and still did, in ways. darkrai had left her, but her love for the dark, and all the moon’s creatures had not.[break][break]

”i’ve also a recent new addition myself, from a swarm that appeared in rusturf tunnel a few days ago. it’s still adjusting, too.”[break][break]

its pokeball burst open, as if on cue. the shiny noivern unfurled its wings and chittered a familiar sound, nearing its old flockmate.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 0:53:54 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"Thank you." Nenet smiles, something sharp and hidden behind a pleasant mask. Plans already whirled in her head - from collecting shell samples to attempting to peek at its core. "I suppose I won't have to worry about censorship."
[break][break]
Still, precautions would be made. She was prudent, after all.
[break][break]
She think blinks in mild surprise as Lulu mentions her love of bats and releases a Noibat. Noivern perks up immediately and gives a shrieking noise of delight at the sight of Noibat.
[break][break]
"That's where this one came from as well." It's suddenly no great surprise as the two Pokemon animatedly chitter like long lost friends. "I suppose they remember one another."
[break][break]
Watching the two bats for a few moments Nenet muses over her impending schedule, and then says, " I need to reread a few old papers but I'll see when my next free night from work is and email you." They could set up a date if Lulu wanted to be there during the first round of testing.

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the moss
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:47:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights