awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 22:16:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Archeops would squawk quietly as the Archen fumbled the take-off; by nudging them with his beak, he would help the Archen get up from the ‘splat’ position they landed on the grass, before the Archeops flapped his scraggly wings again and took a hopping start before gently easing himself into the air.

“W-well, we’re not married yet, it was him asking if we could be like, boyfriends,” he would clarify. Although, there were plans on popping the bigger question down the road, he just needed to get the strength and courage to do it without spiraling into a panic attack and just fleeing from the scene!

“You know this peace isn’t going to last. Let’s enjoy it while we can.”

Because this was Hoenn, after all, and who knew what gigantic curve ball the region was going to throw in everyone’s direction in the future!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,920 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 5:47:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She gets her answer from Alex when he clarifies that he and his partner weren’t married yet and his partner’s question was more like if they could be boyfriends. “Oh, I had thought wrong since I knew you two have dated a lot longer than I had with my current boyfriend.” A little flush came onto the cheeks of the diplomat, but she’ll push it off some. “W-Well, I hope you two will be happy together nonetheless.”[break][break]

The male Archen follows the Archeops when the larger feathered flying type Pokemon flaps his wings like he was teaching the young one how to fly. Dvalinn begins to flap his own wings and feels the air onto his body though he doesn’t feel himself get off the ground yet.[break][break]

Thoughts turn to her own partner and how saddened he looked to her while the gym leader speaks of peace not lasting in Hoenn and enjoying it while it lasts. “I wish that I can enjoy this peace while it lasts…with my romantic partner.” She says wistfully, only that she wished that her guard wouldn’t worry so much about her.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Post TSDT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Healing Breeze [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 19:35:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven