Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:37:16 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia leaned against the Dyna Tree, her pocket knife in her right hand and a small whet-steel in her left to sharpen the blade idly as she waited silently. This tree was alleged to hold CALYREX as its resting place. Its fruit was a tantalizing snack to Pokemon and humans alike.

Her own MEOWSCARADA let out a scratchy "meow" of protest as she looked at the fruit hanging above her, tail lashing to and fro in agitation.

"Plaisantin, we are to protect the treasure, not consume it," she chastised the cat, stashed the sharpening tool away as she threw her pocket knife forward at a stray SALANDIT. It pierced its tail, the lizard letting out a shrill screech.

"Perhaps, if your good, we'll snatch a treat for later, hmm? Our little secret," Camellia whispered to her, scratching the cat-like Pokemon under her chin with a smirk.

[attr="class","camtag"] | protect the dyna tree
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 3:00:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"What's the news, Scarlet Dove?" he asked, approaching her and her Meowscarada, his handheld beeping idly as he stared at the Dyna Tree. A fruit sample had already been collected, but he'd come back for more information that could be gleaned. Mainly of their local horticulturalists could grow more of them. [break][break]

"I'm sure the League is aware of this thing. It's pretty eye catching." he commented looking up at the huge, pink hued tree. His LED mask changed expression ass he stares at his device thoughtfully before turning to the grunt for thee report.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| disguised | mission prompt: protect the dyna tree [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 21:55:53 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Her attention drew away from her MEOWSCARADA, the masked individual approaching. After her meeting with , which had resulted in a few broken bones, multiple cuts and bruises, and a much needed rest in the infirmary, Camellia had decided Rocket made it worth her time to do some research into the ladder of importance.

This clearly had to be...

"Neon," she addressed simply, without much fanfare. Or, "cock sucker" as she'd called him in the encounter with the WHITE KYUREM in the Silent Icelands.

Not that he needed to know.

"CALYREX is resting. Nothing significant has happened, except for that poor SALANDIT showing up." She stepped forward, taking back her knife from the ground. What remained was a tail, the Pokemon having probably scurried away from the tree. "I'm sure it'll grow back."

Camellia glanced back at him, raising a brow. "You have suspicions they'd come here?"

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 0:11:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He nodded when he heard his name, quietly acknowledging the alias as correct. He doesn't seem to recognize them from the raid, or if he did, he didn't show it masterfully. "Not many visitors left to tell them stories today?" he prodded. The scene was pretty empty, and they were careful with who they let near. [break][break]

He looks down at the still writhing Salandit tail, and a few scorch marks on the grass. "Probably." He looked down at his handheld, studying the signature of the tree even at this distance before glancing at the rather rotund fruits that'd grown from within. Another anomaly. This had all come from the rusted weapons right? [break][break]

"Sure. If not to attack it then to conduct surveillance." he explained. "I've been meaning to make my way to Evergrande to harvest their readings as well." he said with a shrug. "League would be stupid not to try to get in here. Although it'd probably be harder than breaching Sootopolis."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 19:02:37 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]So far, Camellia hadn't seen anyone approach the tree to attempt to tell CALYREX a story or two. She merely shook her head, cleaning the blade of dirt and blood.

"Let me ask you something. A personal inquiry: do you think feeding these stories and bringing back CALYREX'S powers will be beneficial to us in the end?" she asked, her head cocking to the side as she waited for the masked individual's reply.

She snorted, an amused grunt emitting from her throat. "I figure either way will prove rather tricky to handle."

A League and a Rocket CALYREX. She wondered if their goals were one and the same. Though she didn't ask the beast.

"Am I allowed to ask about the readings of our own tree?" Camellia questioned, a sarcastic tone brimming the edge of her inquiry given the lower status she had compared to Neon. Genuine curiosity was budding, though she didn't know if he'd share with a grunt like her.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 8:28:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon shrugged at the grunt, attention on the tree at large as she spoke. Occasionally, his attention would drift towards the Rocket aligned Calyrex. "At the very least, pleasing it will keep it's power aimed away from Rocket." he said, remembering the fight against it in GOODBYE GALAR. "The King looks adorable, but it wields as much power as any other legendary we have. Even worse when you put it on a horse." he said. [break][break]

It's strange to have 2 of them in Hoenn, but he's sure it has something to do with Kyurem's prophecy and the alternate timelines that dream gave them. If he could even call it a dream still. [break][break]

"If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't." he shoots back indifferently, finally looking away from his work and up at her. The LED screen's expression goes from flat to a grin in an instant. "But sure, I've got time to kill while it runs a few numbers for me." he added, more curious than anything. After all, he hadn't really heard of her before nor seen her around the labs.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 22:46:33 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Perhaps this guy wasn't too bad. His honesty was refreshing, despite the mask adorned on his face. Camellia couldn't help but laugh.

"Then what do the numbers mean? Is there anything significant that you've gotten from the tree?"

As she asked these questions, she paused. There wasn't a chance for her to continue, something catching her attention. The assassin raised her hand.

"Something's approaching the tree."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
cold blood
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 8:44:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"The numbers are just the basic power level. Kind of arbitrary and kind of not. But it helps me classify it." All of it was classification after all. "For now I'm just collecting everything in a big database. Infinity energy is hard to sort through, but documenting signatures helps cut through the energy noise." he said, flashing the handheld at his subordinate. [break][break]

He glanced down as she spoke up about it. His Genesect is quick to move in, slamming down in front of him and Camellia, gears cranking into place as it prepares a BUG BUZZ to repel whatever threat dared approach the tree, and more importantly, its trainer.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights