Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 4:56:56 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

Usually on his day off, he would do inventory at the restaurant since it wasn't really taxing. However, since he had plans, he had asked one of the workers to tend to it and make a list of anything they needed and tell him tomorrow. That way, he could actually focus on his plans for the day.
[break][break]
Plans that involved him spending time with Kee. Sure, they would be cleaning and unpacking boxes. But still...
[break][break]
He shook his head to clear his thoughts and made sure everything was ready. Hot meat sandwiches on the table under a heating lamp, check. Refrigerator stocked with drinks, check. It seemed he had everything prepared for when Kee came over. Even if that just involved doing housework, he still wanted to be a good host.
[break][break]
The young man nervously smoothed out his clothes. Though he knew Kee wouldn't really care what he looked like. In fact, Shin didn't usually either.
[break][break]
Not much point when you were blind.
[break][break]
But still...
[break][break]
A knock on his door made him start. Was it that time already? Nervously, he ran his hand over his wrist only to realize he wasn't wearing his watch. He must have forgotten it in his haste to get ready.
[break][break]
Nothing to do about it now. Hopefully, the one at the door was Kee and not his aunt or one of his cousins.
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath, he made his way to the door to open it.
[break][break]
Hopefully, this would all go off without a hitch. He had really enjoyed the time he had spent with Kee.
[break][break]
Taking another deep breath, he pulled open the door, smile already in place to greet the other teen.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 4:13:04 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Lilycove was a beautiful place. Keenan had only been here a handfull of times. Usually for shopping. But now he had a new reason to come by. Well, a few new reasons. Such as visiting his boyfriend's restaurant. And helping him clean his house! For the task, he had his Shaymin, who was snoring soundly on top of his head, Makuhita, Wartortle, Pawmot, and Lucario. In typical Keenan fashion, the boy took longer than he had planned to actually find the place. But he managed to find the place. Knocking loudly, the blonde just waited for Shin to arrive. And when he did, Kee blushed at the smile. Definitely a good thing the red head was blind. "Goooood morning! And how is my lovely Shin doing this fine morning?!"

Shaymin was still snoring softly, but Shin could probably hear the cute little guy. "Oh, that's Shaymin on top of my head, asleep. Hopefully they'll wake up in time to help clean. I brought a few other Pokemon to help out, too." Keenan was wearing jeans, pink crocs, a peach colored T-shirt, and a baby blue zip-up hoody. And of course the hedgehog that was on top of the amber eyed guy. And maybe afterwards, they could catch a movie or get a tour of the place. See Shin's favorite places and stuff!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 20:58:12 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Despite the fact that he and Kee had been dating for a while now, he still got nervous when they were supposed to meet. It seemed to him that he fared better when the older male dropped by. It was like he had more time to get nervous if their meeting up was pre-planned, which was probably the case.
[break][break]
This was probably why he could still get a bit flustered around Kee.
[break][break]
But he was determined not to let that happen today. He would act completely normal. He had done it when they had seen the play. It couldn't be that hard.
[break][break]
That was what he told himself as he opened the door. As always, the older male would greet him in such a way that would usually leave him all flustered.
[break][break]
He could feel his face start to heat up in embarrassment but refrained from making a complete fool of himself. Only just.
[break][break]
"I'm doing well, and how about you?" he inquired, stepping aside to let the older male in.
[break][break]
As he mentioned his Pokémon, he listened to what he had to say, his eyes widening as he mentioned having a Shaymin.
[break][break]
"Wow, you have a Shaymin! That's so cool!" he exclaimed, becoming a bit loud in his excitement.
[break][break]
Realizing how loud he had gotten, his face heated up in embarrassment. Whoops, that had been a bit loud, hadn't it?
[break][break]
"So, how did you come to acquire a Shaymin?" he asked, working hard to keep his voice at a more normal volume. The last thing he wanted was for the neighbors to complain about how loud he was being.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 1:41:46 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
A flustered Shin was a cute Shin. The cutie stepped aside, letting Keenan in. "I'm doing great!" As if his light, melodic humming wasn't a good indication. Though Shin did startle him a little about the Shaymin, making the blonde jump back a bit in a funny position. The noise made Shaymin wake up and yawn loudly. "In some Palintines event, they handed out flower seeds. One of them looked odd enough that I asked around. One suggested planting it in a couple of particular areas and taking care of it. some stuff happened, and I ended up following a trail to a grove filled with Gracidea Flowers. After planting mine, a group of Shaymin revealed themselves, with this one challenging me to a battle. It was kind of tough fighting it while making sure no to little damage was done to the garden..."

He still wasn't entirely sure what happened. Or where he even went. It was such a strange ordeal. Suddenly, a green blob lunged for Shin's head. Thankfully, Kee was fast enough to grab and catch the little guy. "Shaaaaymin! No! You can't be on Shin's head without permission!" As Kee was scolding the hedgehog, it was making wierd noises of complaints. When Keenan turned the guy around so he was belly up, the blonde snorted trying to hold in his laughter. Shaymin had its front paws/legs crossed, cheeks puffed out and glaring at Kee. The little guy really wanted to be on Shin's head.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 18:05:11 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Kee always seemed so upbeat. Sure, he tried to be positive, but at times it could be hard. He was sure Kee knew him well enough to know he still thought about his sister and how sometimes it still hurt. So, part of him envied the older male for always having such an upbeat attitude.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say, he was reminded that Palintine's Day was just around the corner. They supposedly said it was another one run by an event that gave out prizes when you gave out a certain amount of Palintines.
[break][break]
“Oh yeah, another one is just around the corner, isn't it? My aunt is going to help me send out Valentines. I didn't take part last year since I didn't really know anyone,” he explained.
[break][break]
“It's great you were able to catch one though. I hear Shaymin are drawn to gratitude, so you must have been thankful for something to draw one's attention.”
[break][break]
While he didn't mind the Shaymin being on his head, he did know someone who would. And as if thinking of her had summoned her, Yuuki came from the other room and bounded over to them, brushing up against Shin's leg.
[break][break]
“And I bet you remember this one,” he said as he picked up the Alolan Vulpix. “She's still as possessive as always.”
[break][break]
Seriously, he hoped that evolving her would tone that down a bit. It all would just depend on when Yuuki was ready to evolve. Speaking of ready…
[break][break]
“I suppose we should get to cleaning. For when we need a break, I made some hot meat sandwiches. They're under a heating lamp to keep them warm,” he told his boyfriend as he put Yuuki back down.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 2:09:39 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Shin reminded him that there was another one just around the corner. Then he mentioned about not participating last year due to not knowing anyone. "Well, now you know at least two people! I bet you get pretty busy at the restaurant though..." Taking a loved one out on such a day was very romantic. And popular, even nowadays. Rubbing the back of his head, he responded. "Yeah, I had just gotten done getting my first gym badge. So I guess I was grateful about a lot of things and towards certain people and Pokemon at the time." It was quite a harrowing experience...that first one. While he hadn't gotten involved in any major conflict, he did have a greater appreciation for the League members that put their lives on the line. Not just against legnedary Pokemon, but also Team Rocket.

As if summoned by the chastising of his grassy little guy, Shin's own little one showed up. The Alolan Vulpix! "Yep! You used her when we went hunting together, right? She's a cutie...just like her trainer." She seemed possessive of the red head, not that he'd blame her. Kee also put his Shaymin down, who was still huffing about not able to try out a new head. "Sound great! You lead, I follow." Maybe he'd get a little bit of a tour as well. Depending how much needed to be done, he may introduce a few more of his Pokemon to Shin.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 5:16:50 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"While it’s true my restaurant stays pretty busy, I usually stay in the kitchen unless we’re understaffed, then I’ll help wait tables as well. So, all the people I’ve come to know over the year are people I’ve met outside of a restaurant setting," he explained, briefly thinking over all the people he had met.
[break][break]
As the older male explained what had made him so grateful to get noticed by a Shaymin, a small smile graced his lips. "All things to be grateful for," he agreed before continuing. "Speaking of gyms, who gave you your first gym badge?" he asked curiously. Having obtained six badges back in Unova, he couldn’t help but be curious about the gyms here.
[break][break]
As the conversation changed, Yuuki showed up. At the praise from his boyfriend, his face heated up with embarrassment and he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Yes, that’s right. Being an ice type, Yuuki came in handy when battling against that Sandslash. I think she liked her time in the spotlight," he said with a chuckle.
[break][break]
Realizing they should get started, he said as much and simply started walking when the older male told him to take the lead. Which, considering this was the first time the older male had been to his house, was a given.
[break][break]
"I’m thinking we start with the guest room. Well, I say guest room, but it’s being used mostly for storage. I think a lot of those boxes carry my braille books. At least I’m hoping they’re there. My aunt labeled the boxes, but…" he trailed off.
[break][break]
His aunt had used a marker and had forgotten to have them also labeled in braille, so aside from rifling through every box, he wouldn’t know what the boxes held.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 2:14:11 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Shin explained that most people he'd met had been out of the restaurant business. Not quite what he'd meant, but still nice to know that maybe he's been going out more. Aside from agreeing about there being a lot to be grateful for, Shin asked who gave him his first gym badge. ". He's not a gym leader anymore, deciding to step away and focus on his ranger duties. I don't remember what city he was in...I just know that his non-traditional challenge was brutal. Recreating a potential disaster for you to go through in a city. Mine was a Rayquaza attack. gave me my second. And I hope to eventually challenge since he took up shop in Littleroot, where my parents live. Ace already got Hideo's, a traditional double battle. I saw that one and cheered him on. And I hope to eventually get a rematch with too..." That was a sight to behold against the little Littleroot Gym Leader. A Paldean Rabsca and Galerian Slowbro vs Trevenant and Magnezone, two of Aaron's oldest partners.

The subject soon changed, and he could see Shin's face match his hair. So adorable. "Sounds like she likes to battle. Or the attention..." Or both. Shin started to lead them further into the house, speaking all the while. The blonde was looking around, careful not to put anything out of place. Kee had to chuckle at the Aunt. Sweet thing...just forgot that Shin was blind. "Her heart's in the right place at least. And if they're mostly books, they're going to be heavy. So let's go Makuhita, Lucario, and Pawmot!" Kee released the three fighting Pokemon out. After giving them instructions to go to Kee so he could read what they're labelled as, the three went to work, even as Kee also started. The first one was cook books. Makuhita brought a box that also said cook books. Lucario found the Braille box, or at least one of them, and Pawmot found another box that they were turning around trying to find some writing on it...

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 13:54:25 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The first name was unfamiliar to him, but that didn't keep him from being slightly confused. Before he could think too much on it, his boyfriend was talking about , and that right there was why he was a bit confused. If what he heard was true, the older male was a ranger, and yet he himself was still a gym leader.
[break][break]
"I don't know the first guy, but Josh gave me riding lessons. I think, outside of being a gym leader, he's also a ranger. That's what I've heard anyway. I can't remember if he told me or if it was something I overheard. Anyway, aside from getting riding lessons from him, I did battle against him. It wasn't a gym battle though, and I didn't win. I did manage to knock out one of his Pokémon first though," he told the older male. Perhaps next time he battled against Josh, it really would be a gym battle.
[break][break]
"I almost met while I was shopping. Funnily enough, I actually met him the same day I met your brother. It was right before I gave him cooking lessons."
[break][break]
Meeting Hideo had been interesting. Outside of old people who had lost their sight due to old age, he had never met another blind person, especially not someone who had been born blind.
[break][break]
As he mentioned Yuuki liking the taste of battle or the attention, he couldn't help but let out an amused chuckle. "Probably both. She can be pretty needy, and she's not opposed to showing off either."
[break][break]
Soon enough, it was decided they should move on, and he began to lead the way through the house. As he walked, he would explain the situation to the older male.
[break][break]
Oh, he knew that. Despite not having known her long, he knew his aunt loved him dearly and that she was willing to do anything for him. That aside, the mention of a Lucario reminded him of something.
[break][break]
"Oh, you have a Lucario. I don't have a Lucario, but I have a Riolu. Hmmm, I'm not really sure where she's at though," he admitted. He hoped she wasn't in the attic again. Speaking of which, how was she getting in there?
[break][break]
Mentally shaking himself to clear his mind, he got to work. Unlike his boyfriend, who could read the labels, he had to open each box he came to. One box had bathroom stuff, like his towel rack, which would need to be reassembled, and a few towels. Though he had long since bought new towels since he hadn't been able to find the box they were in.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 1:44:17 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Shin didn't recognize Greyson. Not too surprising. Kee was one of the guy's last challengers before he hung up the towel. "That sounds right. Some gym leaders keep themselves extremely busy. Maybe next time! Just let me know so I can be there to cheer you on!" And he wouldn't hesitate to bust out the cheerleader's uniform. "Really?! Talk about luck! Ace and Hideo are buddies I guess. Never would have thought, since Ace can be kind of hard to deal with. Since he doesn't show much interest beyond Pokemon battling and cooking...and setting us up. ;)" Seriously, Ace can be terrifying. But he'd also admit that he had fawned over his baby brother a lot too...so maybe the lad was rebelling a bit.

Shin confirmede Kee's thoughts, that it was probably a bit of both. He found it slightly endearing in a little guy. OH he had a Riolu! "Maybe we'll find her as we're cleaning!" Could be fun to see the two interact. Moving on, Kee brought the box to Shin. "Hey, do you want those put up? I can help!" Hopefully...and assuming Shin had the tools for it. And if Kee could actually do the work. Which was unlikely. "Meanwhile, you wanna open this one? It doesn't have a label. And it isn't really that heavy, but not light either...oh, we also found one of your Braile boxes, and a couple with a bunch of cookbooks."

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Time to Declutter [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 15:55:24 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Couldn’t say he didn’t understand. Wasn’t that part of the reason he had barely taken off. He liked to keep himself busy. Not for any other reason than the fact he likes the work he does though. Even now it was hard to not fall back on being a workaholic. Having people like his boyfriend and his family helped him in that regard though.
[break][break]
“If I take on the gym circuit you’ll be the first to know,” he promised.
[break][break]
Though the question was when would that happen. He still wasn’t comfortable leaving the restaurant for too long. And usually days off were spent buying groceries to restock the restaurant, doing inventory, or doing something with his boyfriend. Though he supposed one of his employees could take care of the first two things.
[break][break]
“I didn’t really find your brother hard to deal with, then again one of my main interests is cooking,” he mused, thinking over the last time he had interacted with Ace. It had only been the one time but he hadn’t minded the younger male's company.
[break][break]
Speaking of it, it hadn’t taken a genius to figure out Ace was trying to set him up with his brother. He actually hadn’t noticed originally what was happening, too preoccupied with other stuff. It was only after he had thought back on the interaction that he realized it.
[break][break]
It was kind of amusing if one thought about it. “Ah yes, it did seem like your brother was trying to play Cupid at the time. Definitely something my sister would’ve done, though I admit she would’ve been much less subtle, probably making it seem I could walk on water or something like that.”
[break][break]
As Kee spoke, he nodded. “I hope so. She has somehow been getting in the attic though. Still not sure how she’s doing it. Anyway, there are some rotten floorboards up there. Someone’s supposed to come and deal with it but until that happens, I’d prefer none of my Pokémon be up there,” he told the older male. He was pretty sure there had been a leak up there that his aunt had managed to fix, though no one had been up there since.
[break][break]
“Oh yeah, sure. I can borrow my aunt's tools. She won’t mind,” he said, unaware that Kee had been wondering about tools himself.
[break][break]
At the mention of the box, he nodded before taking it from his boyfriend. Curious about why there would be an unmarked box, he opened it. What he found was a box full of memories. Stuff that had been taken from his house back in Unova. Both of his houses.
[break][break]
“It’s stuff from back when I lived in Unova. My aunt said she had gone to get stuff from there but forgot where she put it,” he admitted as he picked up an old picture. While he couldn’t see it anymore from the texture of the picture frame, he knew it was of him and his sister. Taken in a time before his sister had gotten so sick.
[break][break]
He put it back before glancing at Kee. “I’ll have to look through it later. No telling what my aunt deemed as important enough to bring back.”
[break][break]
At the mention of the braille books, he was relieved. “That's good, would much rather not have to go about replacing them,” he said, knowing they had been pretty expensive.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights