TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 1:11:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "noel!"

[break][break] the head ranger breaks into the trainer's room, his pikachu sprinting across the floor and to the edge of the boy's bed. thanks to and her dragons, many had been able to receive timely aid in oldale after the events of the silent icelands. as head ranger, ollie made it his duty to go visit them too, even though he had his own injuries to recover from.

[break][break] he was a patient too, would remind him before going to do the same exact thing she recommended against.

[break][break] ollie shuffled more slowly, cradling his arm that was in a sling, and wincing as he sat on the bed. damn. those burns still really hurt.

[break][break] "how are you doing?" he asks, craning his head to his friend with a winning smile.

[break][break] as if they hadn't just encountered something crazy terrible.

[attr="class","ooc"]
POST SOW DRAGON'S TEETH [break]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { margin:0px 15px 10px 0px; } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 2:05:39 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Huh? Ollie?"[break][break]

Completely wrapped up in bandages, Noel would be near unrecognizable save for his blue hair. He was genuinely surprised to see his friend at the same hospital as he was and in the same sort of state as him as well. It seemed as though the fight against Kyurem was not kind to him either.[break][break]

"I'm... all right I guess. But what happened to you? What are you doing here?"[break][break]

He had only just finished talking with who had saved him earlier today. There was no rest for the weary, at least not yet. Genuinely happy to see his friend, he couldn't help but flash a smile mixed in with a light chuckle. Here he thought life at the hospital was going to be boring, but now he could spend some of it with a good companion.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 8:11:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "you don't look alright. you look like a mummy."

[break][break] ollie laughed, but then winced when he realized that it made his ribs hurt.

[break][break] he shook his head.

[break][break] "what am i doing here? 'course i'm here to check in on you. i heard you were at the raid."

[break][break] brows knit together in concern as he looked over his friend, more injured than he was even at the mythical island.

[break][break] 'is it always going to be like this?', he'd asked back then and ollie hadn't had the heart to tell him the truth. but now, it looked like was finding the truth out for himself.

[break][break] "how are you feeling? like, really."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { margin:0px 15px 10px 0px; } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 15:56:14 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Truth be told his body hurt all over and he wanted nothing more than to rest. But he couldn't tell that to his friend who had taken time out of his day to make sure he was all right. Instead, he puts on a brave face with the same smile he's always had.[break][break]

"I'm fine really! That battle was a bit more than I could handle but I managed to make it out alive. This is just a small setback. Once I'm up and ready again, I guarantee you that I'll be out on the front lines again."[break][break]

Was that really for the best though? Based on his previous ordeals, he's more than likely to end up in this situation again. But he had no choice in the matter. There was no chance he would just walk away when the world was in danger. He needed to push himself even further, train harder, so that next time, he would be ready.[break][break]

"There's no rest for people like us you know. Sooner or later we're going to have to face danger like that again. I just have to prepare myself better for next time."[break][break]

Fight after fight he grew more weary. He wasn't sure how much more his body could take. Scars were etched onto him like art. He was sure a new piece had been drawn underneath all these bandages.[break][break]

"You look like you've been put through a lot of trouble yourself though. You sure you don't want to trade spots with me?" He lets out a small chuckle.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 8:16:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] a hand secures itself on 's shoulder.

[break][break] "relax."

[break][break] ollie knows exactly what it's like to feel like you have to run. to feel antsy, to feel like there's nothing you can do or want to do that is enough, no matter how much you try. he used to feel like that when he was a teenager, used to feel like that back in kanto. it was why he'd left.

[break][break] "relax," he says again, with a brief shake of his head. "you can't go anywhere if you don't recover first, so focus on that. we - the league - can't use you if you run head-first into something and get yourself killed."

[break][break] ollie lets out a small laugh as noel asks to trade spots, so much that it hurts his ribs. a gentle hand settles on his own stomach, thinking of the scolding face of as she told him that he needed to slow down.

[break][break] "'course not," he said, flashing a grin at him. "i wouldn't trade being a ranger for the world."

[break][break] the head ranger waits on the other's bed, letting the silence greet them both, before he breaks it for conversation again.

[break][break] "is there... anything you want to talk about? like, get off your chest? i know.. it's been a lot. even for me."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 18:57:19 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"I..."[break][break]

The word trailed off into the void. What did he want to say? How he almost got himself killed once again. How his bullheaded self went off without waiting for help. He knew already the mistakes he had made, and what was needed fix them. He needed help. To keep the promise that he made to his friend.[break][break]

"I want to do what you do. I want to help people and Pokemon out. I've just been doing my own thing and... it hasn't really been working out. I need to do something or else what good am I for? So... After this, will you take me in to become a ranger?"[break][break]

He looks up to Ollie with eyes lit up by his determination. Eyes that practically spoke for him, pleading for Ollie to take him in.[break][break]

Making this decision didn't come lightly to him. As much as he hated to rely on others, he wouldn't get far with that kind of mentality. In this world, he needed allies. Trusted friends like Ollie or who pushed him to becoming better. While he didn't know exactly what joining the rangers would exactly entail, it would be a step in the right direction for him. Helping others is part of the reason he became a trainer of course.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 22:05:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] ollie blinks.

[break][break] a ranger?

[break][break] as long as he had been friends with , he'd never heard the blue-haired boy express an interest in the ranger path. he'd always been about battling, getting stronger, following the route of a gym circuit. his goal had - at least as far as ollie could see - always been about being hoenn's champion. he couldn't rest until he beat the likes of , or something similar.

[break][break] he frowned.

[break][break] "where's this... coming from, noel? don't get me wrong, i'd be psyched to see you as a ranger, but..." it was ironic, considering how ollie was always the first person trying to recruit others. but the head ranger had always seen the likes of as the 's of the world — always set to run a parallel path.

[break][break] "i thought you wanted to be champion."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 18:21:19 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Trust me I still do! But..."[break][break]

His mind had been set. Although it was true he had wanted to become champion more than anything in the world. His experience has led him to a new goal in mind.[break][break]

"There are far too many people out there in the same situation as me right now... As us. I was being way too selfish in the past and I forgot what it meant to be a trainer. To do... right... If I want to be champion one day, I first have to make sure our world is still in one piece. Can't be the best of nothing you know? So please... will you help me?"[break][break]

His eyes pierced straight into Ollie's own. His face made it quite clear that no wasn't going to be an answer he would accept. Even if Ollie did, Noel had his mind set and would help others in his own way however he could.[break][break]

And it wasn't like he would stop his gym challenge completely. He would find whatever free time he had to chase after that original dream. Just now, his priorities was set elsewhere.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 5:22:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] all in all, ollie couldn't blame him. he remembered what it was like being 's age, feeling desperate to cause change, but having none of the power to start it. he remembered wanting to be a trainer too, to get stronger in the trainer circuit, and then finding himself empty when he'd reached the end of it.

[break][break] "of course i'll help you," he said at the end of the other's speech, flashing a smile. "what else are friends for?"

[break][break] he placed a hand on the other's hair, tangling within locks of blue and ruffling gently.

[break][break] "not now, though. you gotta recover first. and i mean it. no trying to escape or take a short cut, ok?" it was ironic, considering ollie's own penchant for doing such things, but no one ever said he wasn't a hypocrite. "when you're out, step by the hq in evergrande, and i'll get you all set up to get your ranger stripes."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 2:25:26 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

His hair is played with like that of a child's. Noel couldn't remember the last time he felt this sensation. He couldn't remember if there was even a last time. So alone as a child was he, that he never once had anyone he could say was a mentor figure. Yet now in his travels and hardships, were people eager to teach him the ropes for him to become something better. Who was he to deny their help, when help was so hard to come by here.[break][break]

"Hmph, I'm gonna hold that to you. Don't be surprised when I come knocking at your door to get all this officialized."[break][break]

He had grown more weary than he thought. The first day of his awakening and already so much had happened. His exhaustion was partially his fault though, considering the commotion he caused earlier. It looked like it was finally taking its toll on his body.[break][break]

With a deep sigh, his body leans backward until his head softly lands on a pillow. As much as he hated to rest when there was so much to do right now, he didn't really have much of a choice or else he'd make things worse.[break][break]

"All right I guess I'll finally let my eyes sleep... But hey Ollie? Thanks for coming. I don't know what I'd do without you."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RECOVERY
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:45:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)