saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:10:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

nothing would ever stop him from finding his way out into the open hoennian sea today. there, before the break of dawn, he stands on floating wood panels at the edge of pacifidlog town, his eyes shadowed in exhaustion from restless nights.[break][break]

footsteps pull him out of the depths. he turns, expression breaking into a smile as he sees approach.[break][break]

"if you're following me, henderson, you can give it up now. they have you beat."[break][break]

he gestures with his chin to the sole league officer assigned to keep watch over him. he pities them.[break][break]

"or did you just miss me that much?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 21:49:06 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise's steps come up short as turns toward her, surprised by how exhausted he looks. the concern is fleeting, though, chased away as soon as he opens his mouth. [break][break]"i didn't come here for you," she says by way of greeting, accessorizing it with a playful roll of her eyes. [break][break]she follows his gesture and spots the league officer loitering nearby, trying and failing to appear inconspicuous. her smile has already faded by the time she looks back up at matias. [break][break]"what'd you do this time?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 6:55:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his mouth opens with a response ready to be fired back but it's almost too easy to ignore 's question, the drastic change in her appearance proving a convenient excuse to do so.[break][break]

"what happened to your hair?"[break][break]

he points up, index finger straying close enough until he brushes the ends of her hair that curtain her face.[break][break]

"did you cut it yourself?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 14:04:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"huh?"[break][break]she reaches up to run her fingers through the top of her hair, suddenly self-conscious. she's still learning how to style short hair after a lifetime of long hairstyles. her first thought is that the flight here fucked up her bangs or that her hair is full of flyaways, but his follow-up question clarifies. [break][break]"oh. yeah, a while ago."[break][break]she's a little confused how he's only noticing now, but maybe her winter outfit had obscured it. or maybe it's just the brand of inattentiveness. [break][break]"i got a hairstylist to clean it up, though." [break][break]subconsciously, she touches the ends while she talks. "does it look bad?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:35:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he hadn't noticed before not only because of 's winter outfit and the fact that she had rushed to tackle him into the snow, but also because he had been too focused on brightening her mood. he would hate to let all his hard work go to waste now.[break][break]

thankfully, he only has truths to tell.[break][break]

"i think it looks great."[break][break]

his finger continues to swipe at the ends of her bangs, chuckling as he does so.[break][break]

"it suits you. i like it."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 0:11:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"thanks." [break][break]annalise had passed off his hair-touching as curiosity manifested, but now it's getting a little too much for her. she reaches up and grabs his finger, stifling any more swipes between her palm and fingers. while she has him here, she circles back to her original question, voice lowered conspiratorially:[break][break]
"now are you going to tell me why you're being watched?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 7:56:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i think it's just their way of letting me know that they don't trust me. i don't blame them, though. they fear what they don't know and what they can't control."[break][break]

and he will never be controlled. what he fails to realize just yet, however, is that he is less of an extension of groudon and more so its puppet. at least that's the dynamic currently present.[break][break]

his hand falls back down to his side, not minding how swipes him away.[break][break]

"don't worry about it. now, what'd you come here for? besides me, of course."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 17:29:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
explains the circumstances so vaguely that annalise just assumes whatever he did was pretty bad. it can't be as bad as destroying his ranch, though, if he's still allowed outside on a leash. the accusation he tacks onto the end of his inquiry is enough to distract her from following that thread of thinking. [break][break]"i came here for kyogre," she says, emphasizing the pokemon's name to minimize his self-importance. "it was spotted moving towards here so i'm here to lure it away."[break][break]the wooden platforms holding up the town rock with the ocean's tides, so she doesn't even want to imagine what will happen to everyone's homes if an enraged sea god decided to attack it. [break][break]"i thought that's why you came here too," she adds thoughtfully. "or do you just like pacifidlog?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 3:56:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'm quite fond of pacifidlog, but no, you're right. i'm here to save it from being drowned out by that buoyant log of shit."[break][break]

right as he says that, THUNDER cracks in the dark clouds above, breaking into rain that pours all around them, looking to dampen their moods. he doesn't bother with countering the weather, perhaps still recovering from all his previous encounters; evident by the bandages around his leg as well.[break][break]

glancing out to the rolling seas, he asks ,[break][break]

"have you faced it before?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 7:08:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the peal of thunder makes her look up. a droplet of rain lands on her cheek, then another splatters against her ranger jacket, then the drizzle comes down. she swipes a hand across damp skin and meets eyes with . [break][break]"yeah, i have. i put a tracker on it last time." she frowns. "those trackers never seem to stay on for long, though."[break][break]her gaze trails lower, toward the bandages on his leg. she points them out, asking offhandedly: [break][break]"did you get that from kyogre?"[break][break]annalise pulls one of the pokeballs from her belt with a small click!, then releases her togekiss. omelette doesn't shy away from the elite four member like it used to, but it does blink up at the storm overhead with some trepidation.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 9:59:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"don't doubt it. it's a slippery little shit."[break][break]

even with continental powers at his beck and call, kyogre proves to be an umbratic being, able to maneuver and slip out of his grasp before he can even think of burying it under mountains of dirt and rubble.[break][break]

calls attention to his leg, drawing a shrug from him.[break][break]

"yes, it tried to eat me, believe it or not, but it failed. obviously."[break][break]

he shakes his leg.[break][break]

"it's going to try to eat me again in about two minutes. i can trust you to stop it, right?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 8:05:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"eat you?" annalise echoes, but the shock on her face quickly vanishes as she looks back down at his leg. she could see it happening, actually — , haughtily challenging the leviathan in its own element. [break][break]"of course. don't worry, matias, i'll protect you."[break][break]a small, amused smile touches her mouth as she makes the promise, but it falls away again. [break][break]"just don't do anything that makes you look edible, okay?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 8:19:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's shock is warranted given the state of his leg and the very likely possibility that he may one day be eaten by kyogre. his arrogance paves the way for it. but she forgets to account for the simple fact that he's him.[break][break]

"can't help it sometimes."[break][break]

being edible, he means.[break][break]

"surely you understand, yeah?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,100 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 16:35:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"no ... ?" [break][break]annalise knows what he's getting at here, she just doesn't want to indulge this conversation. the rain begins to come down harder, sparing her from it. she grimaces as she squints up at the sky, the downpour soaking through her uniform. [break][break]"well, help it this time." [break][break]she pats her togekiss on its feathery head. [break][break]"use follow me and try and lead kyogre away from here, please."[break][break]with a burst of extreme speed, the fairy-type zips out across the turbulent ocean. the follow me draws distant flashes of origin pulse, but the storm doesn't lessen. [break][break]"i think we have to go in."[break][break]she reaches for another pokeball with a sigh. [break][break]"i told you not to look edible, matias!"[break][break]not that he can help it, like he said.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
something cute
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:49:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

a hand rises to swipe wet streaks of horrid rain off his cheeks and jaw, pulling out a "tch," that sounds as though it's been held back until now.[break][break]

the cloud parts for a moment, giving way to a DROUGHT that shines through. rain ceases to pour in a small area around them. with matias in the center of it, basking in the radiant glow of his DROUGHT, he almost looks angelic.[break][break]

"in? you mean into the ocean? fuck no."[break][break]

he shakes his head at , yet to call out a pokemon to help her togekiss.[break][break]

"drawing it away won't work, not when i'm here. i'd suggest bringing it to us."

[attr="class","bottom"]