saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:22:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

matias is persistent, known to chase to extreme ends just to get what he wants, and when he does get it, his interest will immediately fade, and the pay off will be lackluster.[break][break]

in this case, what he wants is time with to share a few words which should not be difficult but is proving to be almost impossible. it adds to the complex layers of frustration, annoyance, and distrust he already feels for her, but he chuckles it off as he approaches.[break][break]

"i hear you've been avoiding me."[break][break]

the DYNA TREE towers behind her.[break][break]

"why's that?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 17:59:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The dyna tree.
[Break][break]
Chin tilted upward, hair thrown up into ponytail, the councilwoman's eyes narrowed down at the eyessore responsible for plaguing their council meetings with unrest.
[Break][break]
What is it?
[Break][break]
What does it mean?
[Break][break]
There are only ever questions, never answers.
[Break][break]
Such is life, she supposed.
[Break][break]
The crunch of leaves isn't even considered with a glance. There was no mistaking that nauseating feeling that arrived with it [break][break]
"Maybe ask ? I heard you two have grown close."[Break][break]

The volatile didn't deserve her attention, much less the violence that tempted her. A few solemn words would do.
[Break][break]
"I am sure, together, two of our esteemed elite four members can solve this mystery."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 6:50:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

could have named most in the league and it would still have had the same impact, the bridges of his relationships burnt and crumbled, ignited by his own doing. but she names ; makes sense, considering it's the most recent incident.[break][break]

"if anything, i thought it'd be more reason not to avoid me. isn't it your job to check in on my well-being? after all, i was attacked by an esteemed member of our elite four at my own home! surely that warrants a visit from the council."[break][break]

he peers over, questioning.[break][break]

"or does that not apply to me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 6:13:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I figured if you could handle Rayquaza, then wouldn't be much of an issue."
[break][break]

A soft breeze combed through her hair, brushing the red from her face, back behind her shoulders. It felt like a kiss from the earth. An apology for the nuisance disrupting her time with nature.
[break][break]

She heaved out a silent sigh.
[break][break]

"I must've underestimated Miro and overestimated you."
[break][break]

Out in the shadows, away from their sight, a figure made its approach. Low and frightening, its target was simple: a piece of dyna fruit. It wouldn't make itself noticeable - not yet, at least. Patience was what earned supper in the wild.
[break][break]

"Either way, I figured your brother would take up the burden of checking in on you. Did he not?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 9:34:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"does he ever? besides, you're in charge of accountability. you've always been there when it's time to punish me but absent otherwise. careful, penny, or i'll start to think that you didn't like me."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder, not bothering to wipe the grin off his face that somehow persists despite the growing frustrations that continue to plague him.[break][break]

letting out a soft sigh, he prods at the unknown, asking a question based on what he had seen.[break][break]

"is it because of the kyurem incident?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 9:38:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She scoffed at his insertion. It reeked of self importance.
[break][break]
"I couldn't care less about what happened back there. Rest assured, your failure to act is the least of my concerns."
[break][break]
Busied with the stirring conflict with Rocket, there were more reports to file than ever before. Then there was The visionary's meddling to take into account, which warrants a whole new line of investigation all together.
[break][break]
Simply put, beyond the regular check-ins with his monitoring, the volatile's flippant behavior was another untouched file. At least, that was story her expression told, taut with disinterest.
[break][break]
"Now you being an active traitor under our ranks? That's worthy of some animosity."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 11:15:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

traitor.[break][break]

"that's an outlandish accusation to toss around so carelessly."[break][break]

in many ways, he is a traitor. he would maim his own if it saw him move a little closer toward his desires. even in the way he speaks, he is a traitor, because he has slowly started to adopt 's profound vocabulary.[break][break]

"i don't believe it was failure to act. my priorities were simply elsewhere, focused on ensuring our survival."[break][break]

because while was busy attacking rockets, he was busy trying to stop kyurem.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 8:28:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Careless? That's your best defense?"
[break][break]

Finally, despite every nail striking her feet into place, every twist of metal begging her neck straight, her eyes forward, Penelope met his stare.
[break][break]

Exasperation burrowed into her eyes, caverns as vast as the envy reaping from the sowed seeds they once planted together.
[break][break]

"What is your aim exactly? Coming here, following me when you know very well where i stand."
[break][break]

A soft tremor rolled over the hill they stood on, nearly indiscernible in the wake of spitting fire.
[break][break]
"If you want a shoulder to cry on, try , try , but leave me the fuck alone."
[break][break]
Had it not been Matias, standing there, she might've noticed the sound of crunching leaves approaching her blind side. She might've taken note of the shadow eating away at the background, crouching for the longest minute before springing forward, fangs and all.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 8:54:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i just wanted to talk to you, penny! is that so much to fucking ask for?"[break][break]

he barks back, not noticing the sound of crunching leaves either. he's too focused on , his gaze hardening against hers.[break][break]

"ever since mount chimney, you've avoided me like the plague. i thought we were close. i don't know where things went wrong. what did i do wrong?"[break][break]

besides laying with the enemy. but that's obvious enough.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 10:37:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Silence pierced their conversation, granting enough time for her expression to flow through seasons of change. Starting with incredulity, shifting into absolute vexation, and landing in apathy, by the time words began to occupy the space left behind, her resolve had already been reignited.
[Break][break]
"Fine. If that's what you want: Yes, Matias, we were close. And I regret that time more than anything else."
[Break][break]
Even if those memories had burnt into ashes, they left a residue of disgust behind. Embedded into the very cells of her skin, try as she might to scrub herself clean, that feeling remains.
[Break][break]
"You convinced me I could trust you. That, if nothing else, we were there for each other."
[Break][break]
So desperate for connection, it was the lowest she'd ever been. A rock bottom beyond damnation.
[Break][break]
"Obviously that was a lie and I'm a fool for falling for it," she sighed, "but I won't be fooled again. Especially not by you."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 10:36:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

speaks of regrets with such ease that it feels like he'd been stabbed through his heart, except where blood should pour, only bitter, grudgeful venom does.[break][break]

"how was that a lie?"[break][break]

he barks back.[break][break]

"you can trust me, penny. i've tried to show you as much and to be there for you after what happened at mount chimney. what more can i do? what more should i have done?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 7:32:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Time and time again, they stand on this same stage, slinging their same insults, all while the world spins without a whisper to be said. So when he asks, she moves to answer, as easily as retelling a memory.
[break][break]

But that memory never comes, nor do the words accompanying it.
[break][break]

When she looks back, all she sees is red. Scorching hot flashes of red, burnt into the back of her eyes, tapping into the very foundations of her soul.
[break][break]

"He betrayed you," it hisses.

"They all betrayed you."
[break][break]

Digging into the sand of those emotions, she grasped for answers, her words making shapes out of rivers of rage that rushed through her veins. [break][break]

"Try to be there for me."
[break][break]

The insertion tastes of salt and grime, but she laughs all the same, reveling in the absurdity of it all.
[break][break]

"ELISABETH FIORELLI was right about you."
[break][break]

Those were the last words he spoke to her. And now, below the dyna tree, it is those same words that are screaming back at her again.
[break][break]

"Is that why you've been running around with the enemy, matias? To be there for me?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 10:03:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

inevitably, is brought up. not by name, of course, as doing so would mean breathing power, doubt, and insecurities all into existence.[break][break]

his head shakes, defiant as he looks at .[break][break]

"that's different."[break][break]

he does not budge from the way her laugh makes him feel.[break][break]

"that has nothing to do with you or me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no oasis
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 14:20:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

So he admits it.
[Break][break]
Here, in this isolated world, removed by any cameras or people, he admits the very thing that's been crawling under her skin for the last several months.
[Break][break]
And he does it with ease - that fucker.
[Break][break]
"it has everything to do with us."
[Break][break]
Her laughter melts into a look of exasperation. Even without the mention of her name, his actions were enough stir up every doubt, every accusation festering in her stomach into a frenzy, creating more vindication than ever before.
[Break][break]
"So, if you're going to fucking chase me all the way out here, at least have the decency of telling me why."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no oasis
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 8:35:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"why?"[break][break]

is right: it has everything to do with them, he just refuses to breathe it into existence, not wanting it to combust into flames before his very eyes.[break][break]

time ticks. he knows he cannot delay the inevitable, and yet, he tries.[break][break]

"do you need to know why? no answer i give would ever appease you."

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights