saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:22:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

this is nothing more than community service for him but in the league's eyes, it's an actual problem that requires immediate assistance as time is of the essence. he can't help but feel amused by it, however, because in what world is a trapped school of luvdisc concerning enough to send an elite four?[break][break]

with a partner as well. laughable.[break][break]

"you a good swimmer?"[break][break]

he asks as he makes the final adjustments, tugging at the wet suit that sticks to his skin.[break][break]

"just wanting to know how accommodating i'll have to be for you."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 16:55:10 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]

[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Roy's had his own excuses for being here. Making friends with important figures of the League was part of it, but their specific spot in the ocean is what really interested him. First and foremost, the draconid was a relic hunter, sort of like his father. He was willing to play the good guy more often than not, but adding another antique to auction was a sure way to put food on the table.

"I'm fine. Thanks." He returns with a tone that's just as condescending.

With his diving gear equipped and his Kingdra prepared, the salvager is ready. Instead of leading the pack, Roy would wait for the Elite Four member to take charge.

[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png'); width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon]background:url("https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/royaker.gif"); width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 6:36:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"not much of a talker, are you?"[break][break]

which is fine with him. the less words they exchange, the better. but as he finishes slugging on the diving cylinder onto his back, securing all the straps in place, he remembers that he should be better about forming meaningful relationships with members of the league.[break][break]

's words echoes in the back of his head, drawing a sigh out of him.[break][break]

so he turns to and extends a hand.[break][break]

"i'm matias."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 16:40:33 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"Only when I have to be." He jokes, sliding fingers through the hairline above his spine.

Roy was never much of a talker. More often than not, saying more than he was supposed to landed him a lot of trouble. This left little room for meaningful relationships, but meeting his only surviving family member is enough to quench his thirst of human interaction. Everything else would be out of necessity.

"Roy." He returns a hand to confirm a shake between the two.

"Are you ready to save these fish or not?"

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png'); width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon]background:url("https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/royaker.gif"); width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 9:11:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

unsure whether is being short on purpose or if that's just the kind of person he is, matias leaves it as the latter. no need to stir problems where there might not be any in the first place.[break][break]

"sure."[break][break]

returning his hand to his side, he fastens the goggles over his eyes and dips into the water, feeling a great sense of dread as he descends into the water.[break][break]

a pokeball cracks open, calling out cloyster. matias clings to it, awfully tense.[break][break]

despite that, he signals an okay to his partner.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 17:26:54 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

Like his partner for this particular mission, Roy readies the rest of his equipment. Using just his fingertips, he secures each piece and confirms their function before stepping into the abyss. His kingdra is immediately beckoned and is used as his mount for the exercise.

"Do you normally do this kind of thing?" He asks as he keeps pace with the man and his cloyster.

Small talk wasn't something Roy appreciated, but he was willing to participate in certain circumstances. The member of the Elite Four was visibly tense and he wasn't sure if he was responsible for it. If he wanted things to go smoothly, the two needed to be on some level of understanding.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:26:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he does not expect to hear 's voice ring through the comms, visibly shown in the way he twitches slightly, but he looks over at his partner after.[break][break]

"i used to, but not after i became groudon's avatar. the sea does not welcome me the way it used to."[break][break]

and then, more small talk.[break][break]

"i saw you battle during the tournament. you fought well."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 16:42:37 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

Avatar. That's the word they used for the few blessed by the power of legendary pokemon. The concept wasn't foreign to Roy, but he didn't know his mission partner was one of them.

"Thanks." He accepts the compliment only to return to the topic of avatars.

"So you're Groudon's avatar?" He asks just to confirm. "How'd that happen?"

Maybe the relic he was after was Matias all along. Without deviation, the draconid maintains the same speed as his leader with the kingdra providing all of the effort.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 4:26:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's a long story, one that requires an ample amount of time to properly tell, time they do not have at this very moment. the abridged version will have to do for now.[break][break]

"groudon was lost in another universe. i found it, brought it back, and then it chose me for reasons unknown."[break][break]

reasons known to him, of course.[break][break]

he raises an eyebrow, looking over at .[break][break]

"are you from here? i'm surprised you haven't heard. most have."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 17:44:16 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

This is why he left in the first place. Hoenn was a volatile place. Anything could happen. When he lost his family, the only thing he wanted was some kind of structure. He left for Unova and turned a blind eye to the rest of the world's worries. Now everything is news to him.

"I didn't know it worked like that." He jokes, attempting to line the small talk with more banter.

The question from the Elite Four member also required a full explanation, but the draconid too opted for the shortened method.

"I'm from here. I just left for a really long time."

The concept of legendary pokemon wasn't new to him, but meeting avatars in the flesh wasn't something he was used to.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:00:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in truth, it doesn't work like that, but matias had defied all odds and burned bridges and friendships to the point that it became improbable for groudon to deny him. the continental titan must have seen the lengths he'd go to and thought that he'd do the same for it. that much has proven true so far.[break][break]

"where'd you go?"[break][break]

prying into 's shortened answer, he asks another question.[break][break]

"and why'd you come back?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 19:04:34 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"Castelia City." He speaks as if his partner knows the location.

"I needed something new."

His answers appear short, as if he was deflecting. The truth was that he had nothing left here when he lost his grandmother. Nothing could hold him here, but he did eventually come back.

"It felt like something I needed to do."

In truth, he just grew up. He was finally able to stomach the loss and take on the responsibilities he thought he owed to the region. That didn't mean he had to give up his old ways. Like his father, he was still a treasure hunter of sorts and that's where he made most of his money.

"Are you from here?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 10:30:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

thankfully, matias does know the city, but if he were asked to point to it on a map, he'd likely fail as he has no interest in unova.[break][break]

"no, kanto."[break][break]

he does not name a city in particular as he doesn't feel attached to any.[break][break]

"there's something to be said about people who choose to move to hoenn even after all the shit it's been through. the shit it's still going through."[break][break]

glancing at , he wonders.[break][break]

"not sure if you're reckless, lost, or just stupid."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 17:29:47 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"A little bit of all three," he jokes.

They finally arrived at their destination. Their casual conversation over comms had effortlessly passed the time during the journey.

Below the pair, a cluster of luvdisc had surrounded a rock that had collapsed onto a much larger one. A narrow crevice in the side revealed that the larger piece of stone was actually a cavern that contained the remainder of the school. The surrounding water-types were attempting to release their friends from their prison, but with no avail.

This is why they were here.

"How do you want to do this?"

Instead of acting, the trainer waited for the avatar to take the lead.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sink us
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 3:35:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"ha! aren't we all?"[break][break]

why else would they still be here in this conflict-driven region that seems to experience endless turmoil?[break][break]

as they arrive at their destination, matias takes a moment to study it before coming to a plan.[break][break]

"i'll protect the trapped luvdisc and you focus on breaking the rock."[break][break]

while usually the aggressor, matias delegates the role to this time.

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing