played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 21:43:08 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textarea"]
Sootopolis was different, yet all the same. For some, the months following Galar swept by with speeds unbeknownst to humans. It was a blip of time now crandled between comments like "time sure flies," and "where has the time gone."
[Break][break]
For Felix, those months were a slow and dreary march through hell. What was life without the little passions that drive you forward? What is pain without gain? Hurt without reward?
[Break][break]
Kanto not only broke him, it robbed him of his spirit with one simple revelation served up on platter by an admin he, at some point, considered a friend.
[Break][break]
A barrage of knocks tore through the silence of rocket's headquarters, announcing not only Ex-Admin 's return, but the state to which he arrived in.
[Break][break]
"Barnaby, its important. Please."
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","symbol"]
     [attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","title"]
      SISYPHUS

[newclass=".omen"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/yV0CoFn.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Playfair+Display|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 3:06:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

Barnaby was working late, as he usually did. Low lamplight illuminated his desk, but did not fills the cracks and edges of his office. It cast a peaceful dimness that helped the admin push through into the early hours of the morning.[break][break]

However, this peace was suddenly interrupted by rapping blows to his door. Brows scrunched in mild surprise, rose to investigate the commotion, only to find...[break][break]

"Felix..."[break][break]

The mountain of a man hadn't changed much, barely contained within the threshold of the office as he was. Barnaby took a moment to look up and drink him in, to ground him back here in Hoenn and not the faraway warzone that was Kanto.[break][break]

Surprise waned into an expression of soft fondness.[break][break]

"Come in, come in." Considering his frenetic behavior, Barnaby guided Felix by the elbow with a gentle hand, leading him to a small sitting area consisting of a couch and two opposing chairs.[break][break]

"I didn't even know you'd returned to the region." A troubling notion considering he oversaw ROCKET's intelligence network in Hoenn. Felix must have left Kanto suddenly and likely without following the proper ROCKET protocols.[break][break]

"What's going on? What's so important?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 20:57:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Panic seized his taut expression in fluid movements unlike anything ever before. Talks of his return was already rushing through the halls, and given enough time, even would become privy to grunt gossip. [Break][break]

Time was of the essence. And with his list of confidants whittled down to such low numbers, there was no question whose doorstop he'd need to storm down.
[Break][break]
When the door creaked open, Felix felt both a wash of relief and resolve. There was no mistaking the softness still nestled in his eyes, nor the gentle tone that accompanied it.
[Break][break]
With a solemn nod, the ex-admin accepted his invitiation and took a step into the confined space, which immediately slapped him with minor claustrophobia.
[Break][break]
But he shook it off, maintaining visual on his objective.
[Break][break]
"I didn't even know you'd returned to the region."
[Break][break]
I wish I could've told you.
[Break][break]
But there hasn't been time. Everything was done so hastily, so fast. The spare moments he was offered could only be poured onto and his well being.
[Break][break]
"I just arrived - not even a day ago," he informed, his voice still strangled by the strict beatings of a march.
[Break][break]
A breath broke his words, giving him a second to compile then spill the confession already teetering off his tongue.
[Break][break]
"I need help. With august."
[Break][break]
For the first time in his life, there was almost too much to say. His brain was a powerkeg brimming with sentences worthy of explosions. But that, alone, was dangerous.
[Break][break]
Too dangerous to involve in.
[Break][break]
"I heard about Kyurem," his hands curled into fists, flexing in the shadows to his right. " I can't let him stay here - not with that thing around. But he won't talk to me."
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]
      SISYPHUS

[newclass=".omen .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/yV0CoFn.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Playfair+Display|Abril+Fatface]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 1:14:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

August?[break][break]

hadn't thought of Felix's little brother in quite some time. Years, in fact. How old was the boy now? He must have grown quite a bit to stand up to someone like .[break][break]

"I see." Brows scrunched in concern, Barnaby gestured to the leather couch at the far end of his office. He'd noticed the tension rolling off Felix's shoulders, the balling of his fists. If anything productive was going to get done the taller man needed to relax first.[break][break]

"Here, have a seat." [break][break]

Barnaby sat on one side of the couch, leaving the other open for Felix to claim, if he so chose. [break][break]

"Tell me what's going on. Give me as much detail as you can."[break][break]

His countenance was the opposite of his friend's: calm, collected. A port in the storm.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 9:25:51 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Like a dog obeying his owner's command, Felix took his place on the couch, his knees bending outwards with what little space allocated to them. There was no room for discomfort - not when worry still buried his thoughts, suffocating all else from blooming.
[break][break]
Bad habits kept his eyes pinned down toward the floor. He kept himself focused on the small patterns etched into the tile's designs, its reliable nature soothing in a way reality wasn't.
[break][break]
"After arriving, he was the first person I went to check on. I wanted to make sure he was okay, well fed, still doing well with school. But when I knocked on our neighbor's door, he wouldn't come out."
[break][break]
While his words remained a steady march through a hazy marsh, the silence that followed carried all the dread of the world. It carried the fear of an elder sibling, the failures of a parental figure, the anger of a rotten by guilt.
[break][break]
"I don't know what to do."
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]
      SISYPHUS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 15:02:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There’s barely room for the two of them to squeeze in on the couch, but Barnaby didn’t mind the closeness. It helped him, even, as he leaned in and listened to Felix’s worried explanation. [break][break]

Taking a moment to process what was said, Barnaby only spoke after a few seconds of continued silence. Yet when he did, it was in that same soothing tone as before.[break][break]

He’s had a tumultuous childhood,” Not unlike and themselves, to varying degrees. “And now that he’s a teenager he’s likely realizing some of the resentment that comes with that.”[break][break]

Another pause and a slight movement, causing their shoulders to touch.[break][break]

But it’s misplaced. You’ve been his rock, Felix. The one person he can depend on. But also,” Barnaby pinned his friend with a meaningful look, whether he looked up from the tile or not.[break][break]

The one person he can take it out on, too.” He sighed, empathetic to his friend’s dilemma. [break][break]

I know it feels like we don’t have much of it, but give him time. You’ve only just returned to Hoenn.” It was likely a shock for August, just as it’d been for Barnaby.[break][break]

Send him texts. Write a few notes and ask the neighbors to relay your message. Let him know that you’re here for him when he’s ready. But know that this isn’t something that can be forced.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 8:35:39 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Days, hours, years cleaved through their souls, bearing the weight of an absence yet filled. Still, the admin's words carried the tender touch of cloth, gingerly crafted, perfectly needed.
[break][break]

Felix's chin doesn't lift, nor do his eyes. They remained steadfast in nature, immovable objects allergic to the concept of motion. But his ears were perked, drinking in every word, every syllable with the greedy hunger of a starved man, desperate for help.
[break][break]

"I never considered what would happen with him if something were to happen to me."
[break][break]

The confession was an admission of failure. Not only as an older brother, but as a man whose very existence served those he vowed his life to protect. He knew Barnaby shouldn't care. Distance had turned them into strangers in more ways than one. But there was no one else. No other person to hear these burdens, much less understand the weight they placed on his shoulders.
[break][break]

And for once, he wanted to be selfish. To speak without remorse.
[break][break]

"Now that's all I can think about."
[break][break]
"I don't know what to do."
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]
      SISYPHUS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 17:34:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

I don't know what to do.[break][break]

More and more it seemed to that was in a spiral of futility, grasping for salvation from a dark reality he had little control over. [break][break]

His familial circumstances were not ideal. was his one tether to normalcy, but it was a tenuous connection at best. Anything could happen to the boy — and then what?[break][break]

And what if Felix were to be lost someday? His worries were justified.[break][break]

"If anything happens to you..." Barnaby began again, placatingly gentle in his delivery.[break][break]

"There are contingencies we can set in place. Trusts can be established, conservators chosen, alternate housing purchased outside the region, if need be..."[break][break]

He reached over, settling his palm over the back of his friend's hand in a gesture that was meant to instill comfort and security.[break][break]

"We can figure it out together, Felix."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 6:28:02 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Without action, words could only go so far in abating the temptation of further panic. Still, at his ginger touch, Felix's muscles relaxed, easing into the couch's comfortable leather.
[break][break]
"Thank you," he sighed, already feeling the comfort of relief raking over his body. It felt like, for the first time in two days, he could finally breath again. As though 's presence was the key he needed all along.
[break][break]
Then, like flicking a switch, his body returned rigid.
[break][break]
Silence brewed between them again as he stared back at the ground, rumination inscribed across his face through furrowed brows and a deepening frown. It took a second for him to speak again, but when he does, his voice came out riddled with quiet vulnerability.
[break][break]
"I've missed you."
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]
      SISYPHUS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 2:59:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Of course. I can even make arrangements in Kalos now, for when you're ready."[break][break]

would be taken care of, that was guaranteed. could at least do that much for an old friend. Especially now, considering the obvious stress and tension radiating off of Felix.[break][break]

"Hey..." Squeezing his hand softly, Barnaby leaned forward, wanting to catch a better glimpse of the other's face. It was a tough angle, and Felix's tousled hair helped hide his true expression.[break][break]

I've missed you.
[break]

Hearing those words suddenly stirred something deep in Barnaby's chest. The feeling spurred him on as he slid off the couch and knelt before , dipping his head low to encourage eye contact.[break][break]

"I've missed you too." Still holding his hand with a loose grip, Barnaby smiled up at his friend — a gentle, genuine smile that he hadn't shown the other man in years.[break][break]

"We've got a lot of time to catch up on, hm?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 3:38:51 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Life rarely grants second chances, and Felix knew that better than most. His father had beaten that into him early on, emphasizing its importance with every grueling second spent in the frozen outskirts of snowpoint. Rocket only continued his teachings.
[break][break]

The past was the past for a reason.
[break][break]

But when he stared down at Barnaby, who'd nearly leapt at his words, something suddenly stirred deep in Felix's chest. Something that craved the ethereal twinkle of those blue eyes staring up at him. Even without words, they implied if he didn't act quick, they would vanish again, this time without the promise of returning. It was a devasting notion to swallow.
[break][break]
Fingers curled around Barnaby's touch, strengthening a squeeze worth a lifetime of gratitude. "We do."
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]
      SISYPHUS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SISYPHUS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 9:01:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: