Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 22:24:56 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]A broken land, rich with possibilities
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Returning to the gaping chasm that now cleaved the Silent Icelands in two after the awe-inspiring battle against the gigantic Kyurem, mischievous Hoopa, and innumerable Iron Paradoxes, Aurelie had to admit she hadn't expected the land beneath to be so...pretty.

Venturing down inside the chasm, she'd expected to see endless strata of rock and ice, rivers of molten lava, or simply an abyssal void. Instead, she found herself walking down a crystal-studded path toward a spectacular, verdant landscape of green grass, flourishing trees, and sparkling waterfalls pouring down angular cliffsides. And it felt warm too, unlike the frozen tundra of the ice fields above.

She wondered if that Keldeo that had shown up during the battle and then galloped into the chasm was down here somewhere. It seemed like a very real chance it would be. Certainly, there would be more Tera crystals somewhere down here, which she still hadn't gotten tired of harvesting, studying, and working with.

Beside Aurelie walked the Iron Crown she'd captured during the titanic battle, sure-footed and serene upon the narrow path. She watched it curiously out of the corner of her eye, noticing how it seemed almost eager, even excited. Does it know something I don't? she wondered.

Not like that's hard. A faint, self-deprecating smirk crossed her lips. But it almost seems like the Iron Crown recognizes this area. And that's very strange...

The only way to find out more was to keep going. As their footsteps clicked softly down the end of the path and onto the grass, she glanced sidelong at the Rocket trainer who'd agreed to explore the chasm with her. Aurelie didn't recognize him, but she was sure he had his own reasons to come here.

"Fascinating, isn't it?" she asked aloud, turning toward . She tilted her head to one side inquisitively. "Were you here during the battle with the White Kyurem? That was some fight, wasn't it?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: The Great Chasm of Hoenn

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
Developing the cure to your miserable existence.
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 19:45:14 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys knew that being part of an organization like Rocket would naturally open many opportunities to him, some more noteworthy than others. He hadn't expected, however, that his travels would so soon take him to this virtually unspoiled landscape. He followed the woman's descent carefully, though not too far behind, and managed to avoid looking around enough that he didn't stray from the narrow path sloping downward into the chasm proper.
[break][break]
"Incredibly fascinating," he found himself agreeing in response, for it seemed the most appropriate word to use in these circumstances. "I wasn't, ma'am, no, but from what I hear it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I wish I could've been there, but something tells me I would have been more of a hindrance than a help," he grins wryly.
[break][break]
As Althea the Audino toddled along behind him, he allowed his gaze to skirt over the strange metallic pokemon accompanying his companion. "I do have to say I've never seen anything like your friend, there. Did it come from...this place?" Perhaps a bit bold of him to ask unprompted, but if there was one thing he could be relied on for, it was his curiosity.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: The Great Chasm of Hoenn

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]--accent:#54C797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:38:48 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Nodding understandingly when the other Rocket admitted he wasn't present during the Kyurem battle, Aurelie started and then laughed when he referred to her as "ma'am". It startled her, considering he looked about the same age as her. At least, as far as she could tell.

"Oh, please, call me Aurelie," she exclaimed at once, shaking her head and smiling. "I'm definitely not a leader or authority figure, and I don't think I'm particularly matronly either. So, no need to stand on ceremony here."

Her smile faded as she thought back to the epic clash of titans that led to the discovery of the beautiful landscape around them. "As for the battle... Well, I was no earthly use at all, so I can't imagine you could've possibly been any worse! It was exciting and confusing and chaotic, and I'm glad to have been there and gladder still that I survived and it's over."

For now, Aurelie thought with a chill of foreboding. Surely, there was no way they'd seen the last of the Kyurem, Hoopa, Keldeo, and wild Paradoxes, let alone the Necrozma and Palkia. And it certainly wouldn't be the last time the League and Rocket clashed on a battlefield when they had other enemies they could be fighting instead.

She fell silent for a moment but then nodded again when her fellow Rocket remarked on the Iron Crown walking beside her. "Yes, I don't think anyone had seen Pokemon like this until the battle with the Kyurem. As far as I could tell, waves of these Pokemon appeared at about the same time as when the chasm broke open. So, I thought..."

Her words trailed off into uncertainty. Taking a deep breath, Aurelie continued, "I thought perhaps, it did come from here. Or it has some connection to this place. It seemed worth a try, anyway."

Aurelie started again when the Iron Crown suddenly raised its head, as if scenting something in the air, and then galloped away across a grassy, flower-dotted meadow. "Wait!" she cried, her voice carried away by the gentle breeze.

She dashed after the Iron Crown as it stopped at the base of a towering tree, pawing at something on the grass. At first, Aurelie thought it was a log or wide rock, but as she drew closer, she realized with a shocked gasp that it was...

"A body?" she exclaimed aloud.

A bearded, brown-haired man she didn't recognize lay on the grass with his eyes closed. Blood seeped from gaping wounds across his body, which looked like it had been gored by the world's biggest, angriest Tauros. And possibly stomped or trampled by gigantic, stony feet. Had he been attacked? If so, by whom—or what?

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 20:42:43 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

The internal wince that Rhys experienced at Aurelie's gentle correction didn't reach his features, as he offered a wry smile in return. "Aurelie, then! Force of habit," he explained with a wink. No one could say his mother hadn't raised him right - or if they did, the one or two that openly derided his occasionally dated sensibilities - well, some of his contemporaries had been in tragic accidents.
[break][break]
A shame, really.
[break][break]
He canted his head slightly as Aurelie provided background to the battle, and the subsequent appearance of the strange metallic pokémon, looking the Iron Crown up and down with a narrowed, appraising gaze. "From another dimension, perhaps? he mused. "I've heard of the Ultra Wilds and their similar phenomena...oh!"
[break][break]
His train of thought was broken as the Iron Crown took off, followed shortly thereafter by its trainer and then by Rhys himself, Althea yelping in alarm and struggling to catch up. "You...may have been...on to something!" he called, huffing.
[break][break]
He came to a stop just behind the red-haired woman, regarding the corpse with raised eyebrows. "A body," he agreed, moving past her to crouch next to the fallen traveler. Leaning over, he examined the frankly extravagant wounds before turning his head to glance up at Aurelie.
[break][break]
"I can't be more specific, but it's been hours, not days. What kind of pokémon could have inflicted this kind of damage all at once?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 21:27:14 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie watched, impressed, as her Rocket colleague professionally and proficiently approached the still-bleeding man's body to feel for a pulse, listen for breathing, hold a small mirror before the man's lips to check for condensation, and finally carefully pry open the eyelids to examine his eyes. His efficiency and alacrity with the process made her wonder if he was a doctor or other medical expert.

If he was, then she imagined that he would've been much more useful during the battle against the Kyurem than she'd been, despite his self-effacing words. There had been injuries and wounds aplenty during that massive clash of titans. A doctor to patch them up might've made all the difference.

For now, though, they had their own problems. Aurelie sucked in her breath nervously at his question and looked around at their idyllic surroundings. She shrugged and shook her head.

"I have absolutely no idea," she admitted. "I've seen people in car accidents with huge trucks that looked in better shape than that guy! If it was caused by a Pokemon..." She grimaced.

"We have no idea what's down here, so it stands to reason some of the creatures might be big and dangerous, I guess," she murmured. Glancing toward the Iron Crown, Aurelie raised an eyebrow. "How'd you know he was here, anyway? Did you smell him or something?"

She asked the question not really expecting an answer, yet one came—just not from the Iron Crown. A deep, deafening roar suddenly echoed through the air. The sound reverberated through Aurelie's body and made her very bones feel like they were vibrating.

The redhead looked around wildly, her heart thudding in her chest, especially when the roar was quickly followed by a series of thunderous, booming thumps. Finally, the cause lumbered into view: a towering Donphan—or what looked like a Donphan, but with a purple trunk, pink spikes, and huge tusks like long, curling bone scimitars. Staring open-jawed, Aurelie pointed a trembling finger at it.

"I think that…might be what caused it," she managed.

To her horror, the Pokemon raised its trunk skyward in a bellowing challenge and dug its feet into the ground, before launching into a furious charge. It looked like it was coming right at them. With a gasp, Aurelie unthinkingly grabbed her colleague's sleeve and dragged him to one side.

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 19:40:37 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

A pensive frown furrowed his brow as Rhys listened to Aurelie's thoughts, shaking his head slowly at the sight of the fallen man before them. "This is one of the most violent deaths I think I've ever seen, and I've seen a few," he agreed. "We have to be on the lookout for-"
[break][break]
His train of thought was interrupted by a bellowing roar, and he snapped his head reflexively to look at its source - a hulking pokemon glaring at the duo with murder in its eyes. As the beast reared back to charge, Rhys thought furiously, Move. Move. Get out of the way. You're going to be the next fucking body on the ground. MOVE.
[break][break]
He couldn't. Despite his racing mind, his limbs refused to respond, so fixated was he on the force now barreling toward him. This could be it. He'd come far in the past few months, but was he really capable of facing down a wild pokemon that would gore him as much as look at him? He could leap left. He could dive right. He could try to climb the nearby outcropping to avoid it. The options were endless, and he turned each over in his head one after the other, for the wrong one would mean his certain demise.
[break][break]
Fortunately, the decision was made for him as Aurelie's hand on his sleeve hauled him directly out of the path of the charging pokémon, and he landed on his side with an impact that briefly dazed him.
[break][break]
The fall shook his thoughts loose from their loop, and he quickly recalled Althea, the Audino vanishing in a narrow beam of light. "I owe you one," he grunted to Aurelie, coming to his feet and locking his gaze on the Great Tusk, who'd slammed into the rock wall just beyond them and seemed momentarily disoriented. Reaching for his satchel, he released Oz the Reuniclus, materializing with a harmonic trill.
[break][break]
"Put that thing to work, yeah?" he asked Aurelie, nodding his head to indicate the Iron Crown. "We've got to try and incapacitate this thing, or if it's not us, it'll be the next explorers." He gestured to Oz, who surged forward in the air to circle the Great Tusk just out of reach of its horns, the vibrant pink energies of a PSYSHOCK peppering its leathery hide and causing it to roar in consternation.
[break][break]
The battle was joined.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 20:13:38 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie let out a sigh of relief, first when she and the other Rocket managed to dodge the Great Tusk's furious charge and another when her fellow Rocket actually seemed appreciative of her unthinking grab. Huffing a little for breath, she flashed a shaky smile at him and let go of his sleeve as he climbed back to his feet.

"No problem," she replied candidly, ducking as a few fragments of the rock wall that the Great Tusk had just demolished flew toward them. "Honestly, I was all ready to apologize for doing that without so much as a warning or a 'please'. So, I'm glad you didn't mind and gladder that it actually helped!"

She definitely remembered a few times when it hadn't, after all—mostly when the other person tried to dodge right while she went left, or when they didn't realize what she was doing and started wriggling or thrashing. When the other Rocket released his Reuniclus, Aurelie looked around for her Iron Crown.

Thankfully, her Pokemon was safely perched on a nearby outcropping, warily watching the dazed Great Tusk. She gestured to catch its attention and then pointed at the Great Tusk.

"Follow the Reuniculus' example!" Aurelie exclaimed, as the Iron Crown followed the direction of her index finger and seemed to draw a long breath. "Fire all the PSYSHOCKS you've got!"

At first, the Iron Crown just looked at her doubtfully, as if wondering whether it was even safe for it to fight. Hastily, Aurelie added, "And if it turns around and charges again, put up IRON DEFENSE just to be safe!"

At that moment, the Great Tusk turned around to face them again, letting out another furious bellow. It was enough to convince her Iron Crown to trot forward and launch its own PSYSHOCK at the formidable-looking Paradox Pokemon. Biting her lip, Aurelie pulled out the Iron Crown's Pokeball and another one for her Charizard, just in case.

"I hope they can keep this up and hold it at bay," she said anxiously to her fellow Rocket, rolling the latter Pokeball in her fingers in readiness. "We might be able to outrun that thing if we have to, but if we don't... I'd really rather not end up like that poor guy whose body we found." She swallowed nervously.

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 19:07:09 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys had to appreciate Aurelie's quick thinking; being paralyzed with indecision - or overdecision, in this case - was nothing incredibly new to him, but if he'd been left to his own devices, he'd likely be a not-especially-fetching ornament for one of those enormously oversized tusks at this particular moment. He would have to thank her properly after this mission - maybe a cup of 'thanks for not letting me get gored' coffee or something - if they in fact could take this beast down before either of them or their pokemon ran out of steam.
[break][break]
He spared a glance for Aurelie's direction of her Iron Crown, noting that the larger pokemon seemed oddly reticent to engage. In fairness, he had to admit he'd probably be reticent to engage too, had he not almost been pulped by the Great Tusk. As it stood, his Reuniclus continued its assault on the larger beast, who turned to and fro violently, attempting to fruitlessly score a blow on the cellular creature that hovered just out of reach.
[break][break]
As the Iron Crown joined in the attack, Rhys frowned - the combined Psyshocks were not so much as fazing the Great Tusk, who still seemed more disoriented from its impact with the cliffside than the attacks being leveled against it. Unless...
[break][break]
"Oz!" Rhys bellowed. Use WONDER ROOM and keep it up!"
[break][break]
The Reuniclus spun in place with a trill, preceding the strange sight of sparkling, multicolored energy expanding from it in a grid that shimmered strangely against the surroundings, surging upward to form an enormous cube that encompassed the Great Tusk, Rhys, Aurelie, and their pokemon in its environs.
[break][break]
The Great Tusk shuddered strangely, and abruptly staggered, the PSYSHOCKS now seeming to score actual wounds upon its back and flanks instead of proving to be little more effective than sparklers. Rhys whooped in excitement, pumping his fist in the air and turning to grin madly at Aurelie. "He changed its defense, get it while it's vulnerable in this space!"

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 18:30:49 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]At first, Aurelie was startled to see that the PSYSHOCKs delivered by their Pokemon didn't seem to have much effect at all on the hulking Great Tusk. Then she furrowed her brow in puzzlement when Rhys told his Reuniclus to set up WONDER ROOM, rather than using a different attack. But when their subsequent PSYSHOCKS actually started wounding the Great Tusk, Aurelie let out a cheer as well.

"Yes! It's working!" she exclaimed excitedly. As the Great Tusk reeled back from the attacks, she turned to Rhys and enthusiastically applauded. "That was brilliant thinking! I would never have thought of that."

She opened her mouth to say more, only to be drowned out by a raucous bellow from the Great Tusk. Unlike its previous challenges, this one sounded more like a shrill scream, rising in pitch as it suffered another PSYSHOCK blast from the Reuniclus. Swiveling her head to stare at it, Aurelie gasped.

"Is it...turning away?" she asked incredulously.

As if thinking twice about confronting the two humans and their belligerent Pokemon, none of which it had managed to trample or intimidate into running away, the Great Tusk indeed was ponderously twisting around. Raising its trunk, it gave a final trumpeting cry and began lumbering away. At this welcome sight, Aurelie cheered again and punched the air triumphantly.

"Thank Arceus," she sighed with profound, heartfelt relief. "We did it! No, really, you did it. I'd say with that clever idea at the end, you paid me back well enough for grabbing your shirt sleeve earlier. You must be quite a good Pokemon battler!"

As if the strain of the battle had suddenly taken its toll, Aurelie's knees abruptly gave way beneath her, and she sagged to the grass with a soft plop. Looking back in the direction the Great Tusk had retreated and then back at the dead body they'd found, she shuddered all over and shook her head.

"That may not have been exactly a near-death experience, but it certainly didn't feel too far off," she mused. Pulling her backpack off her shoulders, Aurelie looked hopefully toward Rhys. "What do you say we catch our breaths and take a quick snack break before we continue exploring?"

Rummaging in her backpack, she added as temptingly as she could, "I've brought some shortbread cookies, crackers, sausage slices, goat cheese, apple slices..."

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 1:33:38 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys couldn't help but echo Aurelie, pumping his fist in the air as the Great Tusk reacted to the attacks from their pokemon and letting out a loud whoop. He grinned broadly, looking over to the woman with a gleam of excitement in his eye. "It's all I could think of - it looks pretty well resistant to physical attacks, but it's susceptible to the aphysical!"
[break][break]
When it roared in consternation and began to retreat, he couldn't even muster the attention to answer Aurelie's query, though the beast moving away from them seemed answer enough for the both of them. When it had gone far enough that it could reasonably assumed the brute wasn't, in fact, faking them out, he joined in her celebration with a raucous "HA!", kicking his feet in a little victory dance as the WONDER ROOM splintered into brightly-colored particles around them.
[break][break]
At her next words, it became evident that Rhys either was not used to experiencing compliments or didn't take them especially well, as a light flush came to his cheeks. "No, that was nothing, just had to try something different, you know? I'm nothing special," he mumbled, running a hand through his hair nervously.
[break][break]
The allure of a breather was music to Rhys's ears, and he found himself nodding emphatically before she'd even launched into her collection of provisions. Impressed, he offered a surprised laugh. "Snacks, eh? Sounds like food for a full expedition! Not complaining," he added hastily.
[break][break]
He rubbed his hands together in anticipation as Aurelie rummaged through her pack. Yeah, he figured, managing to not die was hungry work.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Curb Your Sar-Chasm [M]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:36:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: