Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 21:26:55 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

The sun is shining so brightly on this decently chilly winter's day. The waters are calm, with an ebb and flow that just rocks a baby to sleep. The big ship is all quiet, save for the tanning beauty sitting in her little lawn chair, big red sunglasses on her face, combed pristine black hair that goes to her waist behind her.[break][break]

"Hm... we should be close now," she chimes out, breaking that comforting silence. Maybe if she was lucky, she could get someone else to go in her stead. Yeah, she has to go, but like. She doesn't really have to, does she?[break][break]

She could always bat her lashes at some unsuspecting Rocket and have them obey her. Isn't that just as good?[break][break]

With her Quilava Jonas just sprawled out nearby, napping gently at the rocking of the boat, he wouldn't get into the water. No chance. But Helena just needed an unsuspecting simp to do her bidding. She really doesn't want to get wet doing such menial, unsavory labor.[break][break]

As the boat arrives, her sunglasses are pushed upwards. Resting bitch face galore, she looks for her victim.[break][break]

---[break][break]

By time she reaches a room meant for diving on the ship, she's got some poor unsuspecting guy with her, some Rocket boy, and she grins. "Bonjour! You must be like, my handler for today?" He's handsome... "Well, I don't want to get my feet wet today, and I'm really trying to get ahead of a tan for the summer, so like. This guy here, what was your name," He talks, and she doesn't listen. She doesn't even hear his name. "-said he'll go in my place. So like, all good right?"[break][break]

Cunning as her words are, Jonas the Quilava seems to be staring up, and making tiny nods.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit, Hair Vibe, Mission[break]
- Boat out at sea, about to arrive on Rocket boat. Helena is tanning. She so doesn't want to do this. Looks for simp.[break]
- Comes to Zev near dive-time, simp in hand, and tells him flat out that she's working her tan, and this guy, who she cares nothing about, agreed to do it for her.[break]
- Jonas the Quilava just chill a f, hanging out, sagely nods.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 14:46:08 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev was zipping up his scuba suit when the newest recruit, , finally arrived at the rear of the research vessel. The suit's neoprene protected against the frigid temperature of the water, though ever since 's revelations regarding his biology, he wondered if he even needed it. [break][break]

He'd considered covering himself from head to toe in his crystals and relying on the inner heat of the light he stored inside him, but decided against it. It was better not to jeopardize such a simple job with personal interest. [break][break]

…like the grunt that followed Helena like a puppy. Zev recognized the younger man as a member of the ship's three-person crew. [break][break]

"No." [break][break]

The Rocket Beast's voice was as hard and uncompromising as cold steel. He threw another scuba suit at Helena. If she didn't want it smacking her in the face, she had to catch it with both hands. [break][break]

"His job is to help us from the ship. And it's your evaluation on the line, not his." He narrowed his eyes at the young woman. "So put that suit on and get ready to dive." [break][break]

Zev was not giving her another option.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 16:59:07 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

There's a light pause. Any delight from her face, vaporized entirely when the scuba suit smacks into her face. Helena had been wronged, and was giving the ugliest resting bitch face she could make. The little puppy that followed her every word ran off, like a stray cut free.[break][break]

Her evaluation?[break][break]

She immediately snaps back to pleasantries. This doesn't have to be a bad thing! She just needs to demonstrate her value. A smile as fake as her attitude lining her lips as she speaks, placing the scuba suit on the floor. "Hehe, got it. I'll do that. But like, doesn't me being able to manipulate that poor little thing show my strengths lie elsewhere? I'm so not great in the water." Her face betrays her voice, as despite the mean look of a lioness she masked, her voice matched more a catty college girl who thought herself better than everyone else.[break][break]

A bat of her lashes, a pouty look on her face. She's so used to this song and dance, she practically perfected it. From Ecruteak to Lumiose, most can't resist. But most aren't her handler today.[break][break]

When she sees it isn't working, she relents with an eye roll, and begins to get into her diver suit. She isn't happy about actually doing the work itself.[break][break]

Jonas the Quilava, ever the sagely little fire badger, comes over and sits. Obedient to a fault, he observes, as Helena prepares herself in the scuba suit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Yeah. She's not catching that suit. Smack in her face, and from the look on her face, her little grunt puppy scurries off.[break]
- Decides no, it isn't worth it, and attempts to appeal to Zev with how good of a Rocket she is in her own field of expertise. She doesn't need to do labor...[break]
- And when that doesn't work, her fake persona drops, and she puts on the suit. Jonas the Quilava continues to observe.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 20:31:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev didn't even look back at Helena as he answered in an unsympathetic tone, "Persuading someone like that grunt isn't much of an accomplishment when any whelp will fall over themselves over a pair of tits and legs." [break][break]

Once she finished putting on her scuba suit, Zev handed her a tank of oxygen and face mask. He put his own on, then helped her gear up. Afterward, he handed her a net they would use to ensnare their targets. [break][break]

"We'll use my Sharpedo to reach the Luvdisc school quickly," he instructed from where he sat on the edge of the boat. [break][break]

Without waiting for her objection, he fitted his mask over his face and fell backward into the water. The deep blue of the sea engulfed him immediately, muting out all sounds from above. Sharpedo swam over, offering a fin to his master. [break][break]

Zev looked up, expecting Helena to join them at once.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 21:05:33 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

Oh, this smarmy bitch, calling her just a pair of tits and legs. They were FAN-fucking-TASTIC tits, and her legs were FLAW and LESS. Yes, she knows how to use her tools to her advantage, every inch and spec of her beauty to get what she wants. It's commendable, not shameful.[break][break]

"And he's a docile little boytoy who thinks too much with his cock. What's your point? If you got it, use it." she shoots back a nasty, arrogant smirk.[break][break]

The suit is on, and when he hands her an oxygen mask, her façade fades. No smile, grumpy frown, she swipes the tank and the facemask, and gets ready. Even with his instructions, she just seems more irritated. Scuba suits hid her face, her beautiful hair, her body constricted for the sake of survival. He dives before she can agree, she just takes a moment. He got her so mad.[break][break]

That grunt, she'll just have to use later to blow off steam. That'll show this prick. Turning to see that same grunt from before, she gets on the edge of the boat where Zev made his jump, and very quietly, blows that grunt a kiss before falling backwards.[break][break]

Going to need a trip to see after this.[break][break]

The deep blue engulfs her, and she's underneath the waves. Annoyed as she may be, she holds up an 'OKAY' sign towards Zev, a hand outstretched towards the Sharpedo as she swims over.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Oh she will never admit it, but she likes his presence. He's fun. Even if he pisses her off, he's fun.[break]
- Scuba suit, one kiss blown best she can, and dive time. Once she's in, shoots the okay to Zev, and swims on over.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 14:27:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev's Sharpedo brought both humans down to the ocean floor without delay. There, amid a kelp forest waving languidly through the water, was a Terastal crystal formation. The crystals' sharp edges glittered in the darkness, trapping the Luvdisc among them. [break][break]

Letting go of his Sharpedo, Zev gestured for Helena to hand him one end of the net. The plan was for them to position themselves at an opening with the net, while Sharpedo chased the Luvdisc into it. [break][break]

Once set up, Zev gave a hand signal to his Pokémon. Sharpedo swam off into the darkness to spook the unsuspecting Luvdisc. [break][break]

The Tera crystals around them gleamed ominously.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 3:45:34 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

Nothing worse than ruining your perfectly done hair in a sea of saltwater. Dry scalp, and disgust galore. These Pokemon that swim around them, the Corphish, or the Basculin, they were much more appetizing when they were on a plate. Seafood, that's something Helena gets. Good protein, low in saturated fats, and calories, helps keep the hips in check, and a nice little perk. Sea creatures? Yeah.[break][break]

She hates the ocean. But even as she squints, and the Sharpedo takes them low, all the black-haired beauty can do is take the net, and assist Zev with casting it out.[break][break]

Still. Those Tera crystals DID look marvelous. They'd make cute jewelry, maybe...[break][break]

Oh hey. Underwater sushi. Little sushi roll on a white cloud, that looked neat. Helena bats it away when it comes close to her. Worthless seafood should learn to be subservient. As the net continues to be cast over those little heart shits, something she'd gladly sell for more money...[break][break]

She heard an odd roar.[break][break]

Turning her gaze to the little sushi roll, the TATSUGIRI found its way into the maw of a giant blue fish, and Helena glared.[break][break]

Oh.[break][break]

Maybe she shouldn't have made that little sushi guy mad... the DONDOZO begins to swim towards them in anger. The Tatsugiri? The leader.

[break][break]

NOTES

- After a little sass, Helena is a little more capable. Oh hey, a sushi. She shoos it away.[break]
- As they get the net ready, that sushi turns out to be a Tatsugiri, and they brought help. The Dondozo? Coming at them. FAST.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 15:39:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The bellow of an aggressive Dondozo arrested Zev's attention away from the Luvdisc. The giant fish was fast approaching, its expression twisted into fury. Every one of Zev's senses went on high alert as adrenaline filled his veins. [break][break]

Unfortunately, with his Sharpedo elsewhere to drive the Luvdisc into their net, he couldn't send the shark to intercept the charging Pokémon. Neither could he let go of the net to fight the Dondozo head-on, or they risked the Luvdisc escaping. [break][break]

There was only one option left. [break][break]

With a thought, Zev beckoned for the Pokémon waiting in the space between worlds. [break][break]

A black blur smashed into the Dondozo's side, razor-sharp claws tearing into its flesh. Blood spewed from the Dondozo's broken body, clouding the water. The unexpected BRUTAL SWING caught the antagonistic Tatsugiri as well, hurtling it far away. [break][break]

And then, as quickly as it appeared, the seven-foot-tall mimicry of Necrozma vanished into a wormhole and out of sight. [break][break]

At the same time, the school of panicked Luvdisc rushed into the net, Zev's Sharpedo hot on their tails. Zev yanked on his end of the net to close it around the Rendezvous Pokémon, indicating that Helena should do the same. [break][break]

With their prey secured, Zev grasped one of his Sharpedo's fins so the shark could haul them to the surface, where their boat waited.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 16:23:10 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

Oh. My. God.[break][break]

So tall, dark, and douchey wasn't a Rocket Beast for nothing. In almost one fell swoop, some monstrous Pokemon between worlds came out. Helena stared on, red eyes like a Deerling caught in headlights at the cold hours of night. She stared on, as the blood hit the water. The Tatsugiri, removed. The Dondozo, taken care of. One fell swoop, and her heart pounding from the tension began to subside.[break][break]

Holy shit.[break][break]

The thing that jerks her mind out of it all, is the yank of the net, and Helena does the same on her own end, making sure to close the net up. With no issue at all on her end, returning to the Sharpedo, she just... stares back towards the Dondozo.[break][break]

Moment they're back to the surface, her mask is off, and she has to say something. Definitely not saying sorry, but. Something.[break][break]

"So like. I passed then?"[break][break]

Jonas merely makes a noise from the boat, and waves. The Quilava happy he didn't have to go into the water himself. But he would have, if Helena had asked.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Helena is awestruck, or horroused. Power is sexy, she knows what she likes.[break]
- Once they're back above surface, Helena asks if she passed. Clearly, she's just that good. Jonas says hello.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 20:32:43 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Back on the boat, Zev ripped off his face mask, shrugged out of the oxygen tank, and removed the scuba suit's hood from his head. He wiped the water from his forehead before it could drip into his eyes, getting his hair wet in the process. [break][break]

His frigid gaze turned on Helena when she finally spoke up. "Barely," he said, his tone giving away none his thoughts or feelings. Hoisting up the net of wriggling Luvdisc, he walked past her toward the holding tank. [break][break]

"You need more Pokémon. At the very least, don't bring Fire-types to a mission in the ocean." [break][break]

The grunt from earlier—the one Helena had tried to use as her replacement—helped Zev unload the captured Luvdisc into the tank. Head down and eyes focused on their task, the boy pointedly ignored the woman. [break][break]

"And you're not on vacation," Zev added as he moved the lid back over the tank. "Don't come to your assigned job expecting others to do your work for you, unless you want a reassignment to bathroom-cleaning duty in headquarters." [break][break]

Turning, he signaled to the grunt behind the steering wheel to turn them around and start the trip back to Sootopolis.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:08:46 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

Absolutely flaunting what she has, getting back to a more seated order after the net is handled, Helena runs hands over her hair, and begins to squeeze to get the water out. The frigid gaze is ignored, because Helena isn't at all intimidated, and when he offers the advice, she shrugs.[break][break]

"Water types are sooooo not my thing, but will do!" she bats her lashes towards the said grunt, trying to gain their attention, when Zev says something that does get under her skin.[break][break]

Uh. If it's not a vacay, why is she here then? Open seas, surrounded by lower grunts who can do her menial tasks? But if it's do work like that, or bathroom duty...[break][break]

With a squint of her scarlet eyes, she merely smiles. "Heard you loud and clear, handsome," internally, she's screaming at the idea of toilet duty. Her perfect manicure, touching disgusting toilet bowls? Uh. No. No no no. Not on his life, on his mother's life, no one. So that meant she had to get her ass in gear.[break][break]

Good thing her ass is flawless, else this might be difficult.[break][break]

"More Pokemon, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I can manage that," she mutters under her breath.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Little pushback, but babygirl relents, and agrees. In her head though, she's screaming.[break]
- She's too vain to think she even failed. Just agrees with Zev nonchalantly! Job well done!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
cake by the ocean [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 17:20:20 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven