5,945 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A Little Guidance Please [M]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 9:23:05 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Of course I was scared. Who wouldn't be?" Josh snap-replied, though not in a rude way; it was more a knee-jerk reaction. "So many people spent beyond their means while the meteor approached. They had every right to; Hoenn was on a collision course with destruction. Everyone in Hoenn owes their existence today to and Lord Rayquaza." He still remembered his flight on the fastest Pokémon in the world, Peacemaker and Gym Leader reaching escape velocity as they soared upward, only to be whipped about as the emerald serpent dove toward Hoenn with the speed of a meteor. That kind of speed was too much for even him to handle. Did he enjoy it? Of course he did. Would he do it again? Maybe not. He didn't feel like barfing up his entire innards a second time.

"In Johto, my homeland, we call that fate, not coincidence," he answered as Saber continued to inadvertently discharge sparks all around Masha while she rubbed her hand through his yellow and blue fur. "You okay? Be really careful around Saber; usually I have to wear gloves when I'm riding him."

{PC: 7}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Xia             Zangoose          Good  
Saber           Manectric         Good  

close tab

played by

Siberian

Masha
She/Her
September 16
Bisexual
Ghost Type Trainer
Rookie
What is love?
Please don't hurt me <3
5' 5" height
5' 5" height
Wha- what?
awards
33 posts
Marya Kareva DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @masha
Marya Kareva
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:14:11 GMT
Marya Kareva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","masha"]

[attr="class","header"]Wha- WHAT??

[attr="class","setting"]

Masha nodded in understanding. She liked that he didn't try to hide his fear behind false bravado. That would have only been a lie, and she would have lost a lot of respect for him. "I see..." she said. Her existence so far had been so sheltered that she had to admit, she only knew so much of what he was talking about. But she could understand the gravity of it all just fine. Or so she thought.
[break][break]
Another nod followed his words about fate and coincidence. "But then, do you believe in coincidence at all? Or is everything fated for you?" She curious what his response would be. What would he think of the world? What did he believe he understood about pokemon and himself?
[break][break]
There were bolts of electricity flaring up from Saber's mane, barely missing Masha's hands and face. She squeaked and giggled, tearing her fingers away with a smile. "I'm fine," she said. "He's very kind. I think he likes me." She looked up at Josh hopefully.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.masha]position:relative; --accent:#E2B4C2; --bgimgm:url(https://i.imgur.com/myRMCCl.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.masha b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .setting]background-image:var(--bgimgm); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.masha a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.masha .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,945 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 4:30:37 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
There were so many memories Josh had, good and bad, about Meteno. He remembered "flying" above the meteoroid's surface on his Terastallized Manectric, before the energies were well-understood. It was the low gravity that let the electric-type fly, not the Terastal Energy. He remembered how much Aslan had suffered that day; the king of Josh's pride had nearly lost his life to a Deoxys' METEOR BEAM.

"Coincidence for the smaller things," Josh replied, "but fate for the greater ones. The Great One pulls on my strings even to this day." Little did he know how much Ho-oh would be doing just that in the racer's near future. Once a humble trainer of Goldenrod, then a sports celebrity, and now a Gym Leader. Going forward, a Knight of Thunder.

Saber barked appreciatively at Masha's remark. "I think so, too. I would have no problem letting you aboard him if and when you feel ready." While Saber had warmed up to many of the Gym Leader's friends, he had never warmed up to someone so quickly. What had gotten into him?

{PC: 8}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Xia             Zangoose          Good  
Saber           Manectric         Good  

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights