saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
induction
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 10:04:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it seems like a lifetime ago that he had last spoken with despite them being somewhat close. they were at the very least acquaintances who ventured out into the wild to capture pokemon together. would that make them friends?[break][break]

either way, he invites them out to the dyna tree in ever grande, and it's there that he awaits them.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
induction
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:35:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"It's been a while, Matias."
[break]

Remiel remarks after smoothly exhaling a plume of smoke from pursed lips. He'd begun smoking again just a month or so ago. The stress of his defection and the trials of the AMNESTY PROGRAM had pushed him to it, though it wasn't like he'd completely quit the damn habit before anyway. The only real difference was its frequency. And the fact that he wasn't so secretive about it anymore.[break][break]

Marching behind him, as he patrols the perimeter of the DYNA TREE with at his side, is a troop of FALINKS. They maintain perfect formation despite the root-covered ground and the temptation of fallen fruit nearby. "How have you been?"[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]INDUCTION ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
induction
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 11:16:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"better than you, apparently. i hear you've had a busy few months."[break][break]

's falinks is glanced at, reminding him of his many patrols with back in the day. those were simpler times.[break][break]

he dismisses the memories, burying them for now as he looks back at remy.[break][break]

"how does it feel to finally be on the right side?"[break][break]

the right side. he wants to scoff but decides against it, knowing better now than to throw unnecessary shade.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
induction
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 7:46:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"It's been a lot of hard work the past year. It certainly hasn't been easy." Remiel nods in reply, shifting his gaze to gauge Matias' expression. They hadn't seen each other since before his defection. It was strange that they hadn't talked about it yet, but the ELITE FOUR had surely been busy himself. Nevertheless, he wondered where he stood.[break][break]

Was he a or an  when it came to his history as ADMIN FOX?[break][break]

"But it's been worth it." The exiled prince adds as they traverse over a field of overgrown roots. His Falinks temporarily break formation as they do so, bouncing around them while keeping a vigilant eye on their surroundings.[break][break]

Though he pauses at the mention of a 'right side' in this context— internally debating whether that was a jab or a sincere statement— Remiel nods again. "It feels good to have finally gained enough trust to join AQUA... if that's what you mean. My work with the AMNESTY PROGRAM has been fulfilling, of course. I'll continue helping despite my graduation... but I can do more now."[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
induction
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:20:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"as i'm sure you will."[break][break]

he comments, idly looking around but not really paying too much attention to their surroundings. he assumes and their falinks have that role covered since they're better suited to it. they must have spent years looking over their shoulder.[break][break]

"but there are those that still doubt you. not that i blame them. it's difficult to trust someone who has abused said trust, not to mention someone who was once an admin of team rocket."[break][break]

looking at his friend, he asks,[break][break]

"what are you planning to do now?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
induction
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 7:52:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

As difficult as things had been since his defection, Remiel had nonetheless weathered the long road to building trust with his comrades since day one. It was something he'd been determined to achieve, even if some days the challenge felt Sisyphean in nature. But it was crucial to his plans for an IDEAL WORLD so he would see it through— one by one if need be.[break][break]

Ironically, it was that same tenacity that had gotten him promoted to ADMIN in the first place.[break][break]

"I understand," The exiled prince nods. "To many I'm irredeemable. They would rather see me hang or rot away in a dungeon somewhere. There's little I can do to change their minds about that." Meeting his friend's gaze, he sighs. "And frankly, Matias? I'm starting to move past them. I'll let my actions speak for me as I dismantle TEAM ROCKET piece by piece."[break][break]

Just ahead, a large DYNA FRUIT falls from its branch, crashing onto the ground with a loud 'thud' before the earth briefly quakes.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
induction
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 16:54:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he barks out a laugh that somehow still echoes despite the lack of walls around them.[break][break]

"you sound like me when i first arrived in hoenn."[break][break]

his head shakes in disapproval and almost disbelief.[break][break]

"don't be an idiot, remy. no one can do it alone. well, no one but me, but i'm the exception."[break][break]

it would be unfair to try and live up to matias, should know as much.[break][break]

"but you're right. people will think what they want to think. the best you can do is to say, 'fuck them, i'll do my own shit'."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
induction
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 18:17:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The laugh is unappreciated. The seriousness in Remiel's eyes remains firm as he regards it. "And what makes you so different?" queries the exiled prince. "TEAM ROCKET will not be eliminated by one man alone, this is true. But every installation we take down, every grunt we capture, is a piece of it vanquished."[break][break]

Was it PRIDE that nipped at his heels now? ARROGANCE? If so, then was more of a mirror to him than he thought. "Attacking TEAM ROCKET directly has only gotten you and the LEAGUE so far, Matias, but my history with them brings something else to the table: tearing them apart from the inside out."[break][break]

The Falinks surrounding him quiver with anticipation as the group approaches the large fallen fruit, but keep themselves from running toward it as they look up at their master like trained dogs. When he gives them an approving nod, however, they take off to leap upon it and eat.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
induction
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 8:43:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"because i'm me."[break][break]

and everyone else is simply...there; inconsequential in the grand scheme of things; mere cogs in the wheel as would say; but before he can elaborate, he closes in on what the defector says next.[break][break]

"if you wanted to tear them from the inside out you wouldn't have fucking defected. you would've stayed where you were, operating as their admin, while working with us to tear them apart from the inside out. even a fuckwit like maher knew to do that much."[break][break]

he questions .[break][break]

"so why did you defect?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights