Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
Developing the cure to your miserable existence.
awards
175 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
RKS: ZEV & RHYS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 5:32:52 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your granted a vision of the future. Everything is played out in stunning clarity. Though the setting and involved persons may be unfamiliar (or familiar), there is an eerie sense of logical connectivity. In other words, you feel like this future is possible... despite your current state and no matter how outlandish the divination may be.[break][break]

However, you're still uncertain whether this future is real or inevitable.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Come to.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 1:52:10 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

By this point, Zev was used to the feeling of psychic powers on his mind. He allowed the vision to come. [break][break]

Light flashed, then vanished into total darkness. No, not total—after a moment, he discerned the vague shapes of objects around him. Looking closely, he identified the familiar furniture of 's bedroom. [break][break]

The world tilted as he suddenly found himself standing in a different part of the room. Looking down, he saw her lying in bed, fast asleep. She was alone, his side of the bed empty and well-made. Which was not unusual, since their work schedules did not always align. [break][break]

Then Zev's eyes narrowed. They had adjusted enough to the light to pick up small details here and there. And when he looked, something gleamed on a finger of the hand resting on her pillow. [break][break]

Her ring finger. Her left hand. [break][break]

Zev blinked, and the vision ended. He frowned at the Xatu, who stared back at him unblinkingly. Of course the Pokémon had no answers for him. So he turned his scowl instead upon Rhys, hoping the younger man hadn't been privy to the same vision. [break][break]

"What did you see?" Zev asked in a brusque tone.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – the rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
Developing the cure to your miserable existence.
awards
175 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 1:07:21 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

It felt like falling asleep, a bit, though instead of sliding somnolently to the ground, Rhys's vision clouded and swam, as though he was having a dream he couldn't quite control.
[break][break]
He was standing in a dark examination room - a clinic? Could he not afford the power bill? A lone hanging bulb allowed a narrow shaft of light to fall on a haggard man chained - chained? - to the exam table. Rhys stood over him, wiping blood from his scalpel clinically as he surveyed the man's flayed skin.
[break][break]
"Tell me where the encryption key is, and I'll be happy to end this. I'm certain we would both rather be doing other things." Rhys spoke, but it seemed he wasn't in control. He couldn't move, couldn't tear his gaze away from this man - was that a liver missing? - who appeared to be in so much visceral pain that he was vibrating.
[break][break]
The man hissed through chattering teeth, twitching as he fought to turn his head away from Rhys, who tutted. "Mm. Pity, then." He glanced into the darkness behind him. "Be a darling, would you, dear?"
[break][break]
Althea emerged from behind him, a smile fixed on her face that was positively eerie in this circumstance, and directed a HEAL PULSE on the bound captive that knitted his flesh together and lifted the film of pain from his eyes, flowing across his unclothed body until not a single wound remained. More aware, he struggled against his restraints, snarling up at Rhys.
[break][break]
Rhys, for his part, offered a bland smile, placing the scalpel down and selecting a power drill from the low wooden table, pulling the trigger to give it a test whirr. "You misunderstand me, friend. I can do this for weeks if I have to. You'll keep getting better until you tell me what I need to know."
[break][break]
As the vision subsided and Rhys took in the coastline and Zev approaching him brusquely, the man's terrified screams rang in his ears.
[break][break]
"Nothing," he responded too quickly, gaze dropping to the floor. He'd never heard a scream quite like that.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]--accent:#54C797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 4:52:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven