he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
GC EXCURSION B: AAREANA
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 4:15:02 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
looks so much more like his fractured memory recalls. the woman who spent decades looking up, lost somewhere in the cosmos, no longer bothered with material things like him. it stings all over again, seeing her now, but he understands his confusing feelings toward the head professor better now. [break][break]nervousness tangles into a knot in his stomach as he stares at the back of her head, trying to work up the courage to approach her. it shouldn't be this hard if they had been something once, but he remembers more. and he remembers the old wounds of rejection far better than anything else. [break][break]he sees a flash of yellow in his peripheral, then feels a thrill of horror shoot through him as his pikachu clambers her round body into the chair next to illeana.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
81cZOhIF

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 4:24:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he finds her as she's pouring over notes, head slightly bent and neck developing a small kink between the muscles. her head lacks a crown here, but the slightly distant cosmic look in her eyes remains the same for two decades lost have not changed the alchemist enough to keep her head out of the stars.

and while her nose might be a little scrunched in focus, it seems easily broken.

the dart of yellow clamoring into the vacancy next to her draws her eyes and red darts to follow, finding a round pikachu settling in for the study session. it's familiar, painfully so if the ache in her chest is anything to go off of... but why?

following line of sight confirms the answer a moment later and despite herself, she feels light heat flood into her cheeks.

"oh, it's you."

that familiar yet half a stranger of a man from the vital city tournament and before that, the streets of lilycove. faintly, she's aware that she's tracing his facial features, his shoulders, and down before drawing back up to refocus. beyond the words lifted from worn pages in her hands, nestled in the memory like an undisturbed little bubble, she could see flashes of something candlelit and carnal. it deepens the color of her cheeks.

"aaron, right?"

her smile is girlish, almost shy - a different look for the newly divine.

"would you like to join me?"

his pikachu already has, but she asks anyway.

aaPWvQhI

gc excursion: research station.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 4:59:19 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron's shoulders stiffen beneath the heat of her gaze as her attention bounces from her work, to his pikachu, to where he stands at the back of the room. [break][break]"it's me," he says, the greeting invoking a sense of déjà vu from their last meeting at vct. his throat feels dry, but he manages his cool front all the same. "yeah. right." [break][break]in the corner of his eye, he can see his pikachu flash her teeth from where she's perched beside , pleased with herself. the stupid rat architect of their reunion. [break][break]"uh — " he hesitates, but his body doesn't. he takes a step towards her, signifying his decision before his mind can catch up. " — yeah, uh, sure."[break][break]his heart is beating hard like they're in the middle of a battle, even though all she's done is ask him to sit with her. he crosses the room and stands over her and her work, leaning his weight onto one hand, fingers splayed against the tabletop. his expression is flat and impersonal, but his ears are turning a betraying shade of pink. [break][break]"what's that?" he asks, gesturing with a jerk of his chin toward her notes.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
h1pvDmmw

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:12:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her smile widens as he accepts, as he crosses the room toward her. something about the concept of him coming around feels warm and cozy, quite like collapsing into the comfort of your plush bed after a long day. does he feel that sense of warmth in his body around her too?

or is it nothing more than a figment of her imagination - a girlish daydream conjured up on small, idle interactions and delusional thinking?

she can't tell, but the longer he lingers above her, the more heat rises through her body.

"would you like to sit?"

a quick glance is stolen toward his pikachu before she reconsiders. would it be rude to pluck his pikachu up without asking and place the electric rat in her lap? perhaps... maybe she should give him her seat instead?

his question distracts her well enough, though she lingers a little too long on his face when her eyes flitter up to meet his. she's acutely aware of the proximity, the angling of his body toward hers, the faint tension from a memory still existing in spaces between.

"oh, um, they're research notes. someone left them behind here."

her cheeks flush a shade deeper, more pink than before.

"i'm not sure if they're important yet, but so far they're an interesting read about what the author had found in area zero."

oqsGBFlP

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:31:59 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"nah, i'm fine." [break][break]for now, at least. aaron looks toward his pikachu as does, giving her the concession of a comfortable seat in exchange for the dubious assistance she'd given him a moment before. besides, he feels comfortable where he is, the familiarity of the position returning in flashes. [break][break]he remembers, with warmth pooling in his chest, of a time when things were good. he remembers leaning over a more rudimentary desk and nodding proudly as she talked about theories he couldn't even begin to conceptualize. he remembers listening to it all, struggling through all the incomprehensible scientific jargon, because illie had sounded so passionate about it. [break][break]"oh," he drawls, tilting his head at a better angle to read from. from what he can glean from where he's standing, it looks like a whole bunch of smart people bullshit. he feigns interest to keep her talking: "what's it say? they find anything cool?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
EUBFvp9f

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:42:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she accepts his decision with a small nod of her head. his pikachu stays settled in the seat beside her, though her hand does drift slightly to gently scratch under the electric rat's chin before returning to rest near aaron's on the table.

and while she doesn't remember instances in the way he does, there's brief flashes of familiarity that keep her tethered to him. she leans a little closer as if drawn, tugged forward by some invisible string. the closer she gets, the more her memory unblurs. she could see more, feel more, than just little snippets of their time together if she only...

"anything cool?"

she clears her throat slightly, though her eyes betray her by drifting to his lips and back.

"mostly paradox pokemon, the tera crystals, and these odd beasts."

nothing entirely out of the ordinary that she can tell, at least. after a moment, the notes settle into her lap with a slight rustling sound and she gives aaron her full attention.

"have you been to area zero yet?"

i|KZOWVN

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:15:07 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his shoulders rise and fall with a breath as he looks away from the unknown researcher's notes to the girl rifling through them, attention drawn to the sound of her throat clearing. his eyes find hers, but her gaze is distractedly lowered to his — [break][break]she looks up, summarizing the papers rustling in her hands. he holds his gaze steady, challenging the distance shrinking between them. [break][break]"oh, yeah?"[break][break]she's beautiful. he doesn't hear a single thing she says about the paper, too struck by his own conclusion to hear someone else's. pulls the notes out of his view and looks up at him. he pays attention this time. [break][break]"nah, not yet. i'm waiting for connors to get his ass down here and then i'll go." [break][break]a beat. [break][break]"i'll be on the lookout for the stuff you're reading about, for sure."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
WxMg_3VP

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:28:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]not yet... he's idling by spending time with her here and now, waiting on and occupying a vacancy in this research station.

"oh, you're waiting on greyson?"

the notes are still clasped lightly between her fingers. their worn edges crinkle slightly and she leans a little further to place them on the table next to his arm. in the process, her hand brushes lightly against his skin and she feels a slight spark. another flash of memory follows and her body burns hotter.

how much time could they have?

"are you meeting him soon?"

two decades hadn't been enough to stick to the memory, but perhaps an hour or two could...

kjBbRu8m

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:08:59 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"yeah. he's taking his sweet fuckin' time."[break][break]aaron doesn't mind it anymore. can take all the time he needs, he thinks. leans over to place the papers on the desk, her hand brushing against his own. the touch is electric, reminding him of every opportunity he's missed since they reunited, of the searing disappointment in his stomach after he'd pulled away from her at the tournament. [break][break]he should've kissed her then. [break][break]and it's just that singular, boyish thought running through his brain as he shifts his weight and reaches for her hand. he leans into her, answering her question with a breathy "no" that hangs in the diminishing distance between their mouths. [break][break]and this time, he kisses her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
EwLVzeVK

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 0:36:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the end, whether it's fate or merely circumstance pushing them back together outside of that distant memory, she feels something snap back into place the moment his hand reaches for hers.

"good," comes tumbling out as distance dwindles between them and any other words are effectively silenced by their lips pressing together.

and in the mind's eye, flashes become further solidified in memory and it's no longer a faint, lingering sensation of familiarity - it's knowing, it's experiencing, it's crashing back into each other as if twenty years can easily be replicated now.

she pulls him closer, balling the fabric of his shirt into her small fists, and she can't find it in herself to separate, to move from the chair while she tries to tug at clothes...

but the door is still unlocked and outside, the faint howling of paradox pokemon can be heard echoing around the research station. she peels her lips away from his for a moment, resting her cheek against his to whisper a soft "get the door," into his ear before pressing a string of butterfly kisses to his jawline and finally releasing her hold on him.

J1n2sn75

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 5:46:53 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron yields himself to the hands balled up in his shirt, letting pull him down into her until he's bending over uncomfortably to accommodate. he doesn't seem to notice or care — the only thing that matters in that moment is her. he reaches up to cradle her face in his hands as he kisses her, savoring the familiarity of her warm skin beneath his fingers. [break][break]the confusing emotions he's been feeling find closure in the touch, in the unfurling memories of the two of them in galar. he remembers a lot — too much — all at once. [break][break]he doesn't want to lose her again. she pulls back and he trails after her, barely processing her order as her lips graze his jaw. [break][break]the door? he thinks, running a hand up her thigh. what door?[break][break]
"fuck," he breathes out. "okay."[break][break]he straightens, face flushed, and leaves her after some hesitation. his world stretches out again, becomes the research station with the unsecured door. when he returns, he even has the forethought to nudge the foot of his pikachu's chair and send her wheeling away from them as he passes by. [break][break]fluidly, aaron pulls the head professor out of her chair and lifts her onto the desk. [break][break] "do you remember me, illie?"[break][break]and then he's leaning over her, one leg pressed between hers, his mouth close to her neck. [break][break]"do you remember this?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
l4|4llgU

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 3:33:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he leaves for the door and despite herself, the rush of warmth fading into cold is startling. she has the memories now - flashes, clear and pristine clips in candlelight and tense air - but they only bring about a primal yearning locked away behind twenty years.

her head turns as if to call for him, to say nevermind just leave it unlocked, but he's already crossing back toward her. the chair his pikachu is in rolls away in the process...

and he's sweeping her up onto the table without a second thought. warmth floods back in, and she feels whole again somehow. it'll break once he's gone, once this is over and the history between them catches up, but right now they're relearning each other's bodies and she swears it could be enough for her.

he leans over her, a leg between hers, and she tugs firmly at his shirt as if demanding space needs to dwindle until there's nothing left.

"yes."

her lips ghost over his ear. his breath against her neck brings goosebumps coming into newfound life across her skin. she is quick to trap him here, raising her legs to hook them around his waist. her hands continue to try pulling at his shirt, a minute away from ripping it to shreds if it doesn't leave his body.

"i - aaron, please."

please still love me, she wants to beg. please mend the fissures of my mind, she wants to plead. she remembers how good he was to her, to their children... how loved and whole she felt. did he feel the same? does he still?

TZxkpId0

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 9:47:55 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
heat pools in his stomach at the confirmation. remembers. it wasn't just a dream — it was real, as real as the woman knotting her fingers in his shirt. as real as his feverish desire to please her. [break][break] "okay, okay," he whispers, pulling away from her just enough to remove his shirt with a frustrated yank over his head. and then he's back, pressing against her like he can't quite get close enough, kissing her with a passion that spans two forgotten decades. his hands travel down her body, the familiarity of her mapped beneath his palms. [break][break]"i won't make you wait anymore," he breathes out as he breaks the kiss, taking a moment to savor the look on her face before he reaches down between them to loosen his belt.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
QW09hN89

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:49:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: