Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
SUBSTITUTE| AZ Excursion: C
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 22:31:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When Penelope first signed up to assist in mapping out the innerworkings of Area Zero, she assumed her partner would be someone like or . People she'd already built up rapport with. What she hadn't expected was 's roommate to show up, dressed up for the occasion with the tacky mustard yellow gear "recommended" by the scientists. The same shit she discarded the moment it touched her fingers.
[Break][break]
"Glad to see you again," she smiled, her lips already wavering, barely able to hold back the giggle threatening to slip, "but what the hell are you wearing?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

7rh2dKuu

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 23:49:28 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron didn't know he could opt-out of wearing this shit. an important-looking scientist had pressed it into his arms, told him to wear it, and fucked off. so what did he do? he put it on. [break][break]and now is here, holding back her laugh. and he looks stupid as fuck in his shitty league outfit. he looks down at himself for effect, pinching the mustard-colored cloth between his thumb and forefinger. [break][break]"no fucking idea." he looks up at her. "don't you run the government now? outlaw this shit."[break][break]he smiles, letting the annoyed look on his face give way to something lighthearted and boyish.[break][break]"long time no see, . done avoiding me?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
BFAxxvTv

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 0:06:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"and prevent situations like this? Hell no."
[Break][break]
Nature easily won its war against willpower, barreling out in the form of unfiltered laughter. Shaking her head, it took a second for it to empty out of her system, and by that point, another question was ready to catch her attention.
[Break][break]
"Just about," she shrugged, tossing back the idle tease, "I heard about your vct performance - wish I was there, would've been fun adding another loss to your score."
[Break][break]
In many ways, this casualty between them was reminiscent of her time spent with , or even . Free from duty or stringent expectations, it's within these moments of effortless laughter that she felt more connected to the person she discarded.
[Break][break]
So much so that it was all too easy to miss the first signs of inter dream mist weaving into the corners of their immediate surroundings.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 4:36:57 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron lets her laugh. he closes his eyes against the sound, nodding and gesturing with spread arms for her to go ahead and get it all out of her system. better to get it out of the way now than have her giggling over his suit the entire expedition. [break][break]he reopens his eyes and she's playing along. he doesn't realize how scathing can be until he's been burned by it. his lips part in shock, but he recovers with a scoff. [break][break]"you?" he folds his arms against his chest, looking her up and down appraisingly. his lip curls, but there's a smirk hidden behind his derision. "beat me? tch, yeah, no shot that would happen."[break][break]his pikachu looks around, noticing the interdream mist spilling from cracked ground, but aaron ignores her tugging on his pantleg.[break][break]"wish you had been there to see me dominate , though."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
PbJjfc3e

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 7:57:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Should've recorded it." With a soft push, her shoulders rose upward, lifting with a curt laugh. "Cause now I don't believe you."
[break][break]

They should've been out, mapping another tunnel or sniping samples for to examine. Or, the very least, exploring the intricacies of Area Zero beyond the starting point. But it was hard stepping away from the comfortable war they spun together.
[break][break]
Fortunately, their environment would soon make that decision for them.
[break][break]

Following the first roll of mist, a tremor overtook the area, forcing rocks to dance, debris to scatter.
[break][break]

"What was that?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]KxS37AUS
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 22:54:23 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"do you live in a cave or some shit?" he asks offhandedly, taking a step towards her. "vct was all over tv."[break][break]he narrows his eyes at her accusingly, but the smirk on his face keeps the tension between them playful. he points a finger at her to drive his point. [break][break]"holy shit. you really have been avoiding me, huh?"[break][break]aaron moves closer so he can look down at . [break][break]"lying about not seeing me on tv and everything."[break][break]he feels the tremor beneath his feet, but discards the sensation. from what he's experienced down here, this place is always on some weird shit. his pikachu is a big rat, she can handle any interruptions for him. [break][break]"don't try to distract me, penny. i know what you're doing."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
4|T1KzBR

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 0:03:21 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

If it hadn't been the tremor alerting every receptor of her body of the danger approaching from the distance, she might've found the guy charming. Might've even thrown back a few more digs before suggesting they try meeting up outside an underground cave system.
[break][break]
But once she noticed the inter dream mist swirling around their ankles, her nerves were forced alive.
[break][break]
She slapped her hand on his chest, forcefully stealing back his attention.
[break][break]
"Shut the fuck up for a second."
[break][break]
All at once, silence became their worst enemy in fight for information.
[break][break]
Hurriedly, her eyes swept the jagged walls and ominous pit of shadows around them. The more she stared, the more shapes came to life, taking form in the smog.
[break][break]
Realization twisted her expression in seconds.
[break][break]
"Move, move, move!"
[break][break]
Fingers dug into the fabric of 's dastardly ugly yellow suit, leveraging the extra grip to drive his body into the ground, behind the closest pillar of rock. It wasn't the most ideal spot, but it would offer enough coverage to buy the time to send out her Mr Rime, who would then slam down a barrier of PROTECT around them.
[break][break]
With his body pressed into the rock, Penelope covered the man like a blanket, using only her arms and knees to keep them from collding. Only a handful of inches separated their faces as a stampede of paradoxical creatures rampaged all around.
[break][break]
One misplaced slip of the arm and blood with splatter across the walls.
[break][break]
"Don't move," she heaved out, fear tinting her voice. Her eyes were all over the place, flicking from left to right, catching only glimpses of the blur of colors rushing all around.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

x1IuqU_0
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 0:52:11 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
tells him to shut the fuck up.[break][break]aaron shuts the fuck up. [break][break]he raises an eyebrow, communicating his confusion in the only way he can without mouthing off. he's convinced she's just trying to distract him from the conversation until she yells at him to move. [break][break]"whuh?"[break][break]with surprising strength, the councilwoman drags him down to the ground behind a rock. he lets it happen, still confused, and catches a glimpse of his pikachu attaching herself to the rock column overhead right before his view is eclipsed by penny's head. [break][break]he stares up at her, face flushed and chest heaving, then snaps out of it as the stampede roars by inches away. [break][break]"what the fuck?"[break][break] penny tells him not to move. aaron doesn't move. [break][break]"you should've just told me you wanted to do this," he jokes, sounding nervous. "you didn't have to do all this extra shit."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
IJ22AlsZ

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:32:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His boyish charm and nervous jokes was lost to the army of hooves rampaging all around. Strong, relentless, brutal, they carved their place into the world without resistance. Had there been any, they would still plow through, brazen in all the ways nature crafted them to be.
[break][break]

It was only after the footsteps began to patter off, lightening to a more bearable speed, did Penelope finally grasp the chance to let realization set in.
[break][break]

"Shit, sorry about this," she apologized, lost to all the natural teasing he fell into. There was even a hint of pink there, staining her cheeks, whispering out: i didn't think i was this close. "Just give it a few more seconds..."

[break][break]

This is the only roll that counts for the thread:
[Break]B1hToZbx[break][break]
These r for a paaron kiss smirk
[Break]
················································
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 8:40:17 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"no problem," aaron says with a nod, busy solving long division in his head. he turns his face and watches the horde thin out as the seconds stretch into minutes, trying to ignore the fact that is straddling him in the midst of their near death experience. [break][break]he shifts his attention back up at her once those few more seconds have passed, smiling wryly. [break][break]"you can get off me now, penny."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
ADNdqJ_D

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 9:01:22 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Sorry, sorry," she murmured, pushing herself off with just enough strength to land by his hip.
[break][break]

Indents now raked the cavern's floor, acting as a reminder to the power they near been smushed under. It was that reason alone she kept Mr Rime out and about, balancing off his icicle cane with a tired expression smeared across his face.
[break][break]

Closing her eyes, a large sigh weighed down her shoulders, pressing out all the stress from her body.
[break][break]

"Well," One eye popped open, glancing over, "that was fucking close."
[break][break]

M|mJZ18e

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 9:02:46 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron takes a deep breath as shifts off of him, breathing it out as a sharp grunt as his pikachu falls from the rock and onto his stomach. he lays there for a moment, catching his breath and letting his brain catch up to all the bullshit that had just happened to them. how had it gone from them joking about his shitty outfit to that? [break][break]the thought prompts him to tug at the zipper of his yellow uniform, revealing the plainclothes shirt beneath. he looks over at penny as she speaks, matching her one-eyed glance. [break][break]"you're telling me," he sighs out as he looks down at himself, pushing his pikachu off of him so he can reach the end of the zipper chain. "if you hadn't manhandled me to safety, we'd probably be fucking dead right now."[break][break]he turns his head to look at her again, this time his attention undivided. a dumb joke comes to mind, but he chooses something more genuine instead. "so, uh. thanks for saving us, penny."[break][break]he even bites down on the sarcastic "i guess" that threatens to pad his words.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
PwHQVH41

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 9:16:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Pretty much," she sighed, too tired to mince words. It wasn't like Aaron wouldn't be naive to the dangers of Hoenn, anyway. Not unless he lied about his credentials to get placed into this semi-warzone. Which, after learning more about him, wouldn't seem too far from the realm of possibilities.
[break][break]
Eye sliding back close, she replied with his forced attempt of gratitude with a nod. 
[break][break]
"It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm just glad I caught in time."
[break][break]
Sliding her feet up to her torso, she forced herself back up from the ground, hands wiping away the dirt still embedded into her knees from leaning over him. After, she reached out her hand, offering it to him for leverage.
[break][break]
"Would've been a shame to see you come out of here all beaten up."

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 22:19:48 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"me too. you must have a sixth sense or some shit." because if it had been up to aaron to recognize that disaster before it occurred, they would be flattened like sad cartoon characters right about now. [break][break]a pale hand drifts into view as he starts to sit up. he follows the length of her arm up to her face, holding her gaze as he accepts the offered hand. he should've used the (unnecessary) leverage to get back to his feet, but her smart remark makes him narrow his eyes and pull her down into him.[break][break]in hindsight, there's nothing flirty about an accidental knee or elbow to the gut by your local councilwoman, but he disguises any injury behind a breathy laugh. [break][break]"oops." there was no mistake. "i thought i saw another one of those pokemon."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
5EncKdtT

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 6:49:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

All at once, the ground comes rushing towards her, sending Penelope's knees plowing into the dirt again, her face nearly inches from his. The suddenness of everything paralyzes her for a second, freezing her limbs with one hand and catching her breath with the other.
[break][break]

His breathy laugh was the only thing to defrost her.
[break][break]

"Funny," she smirks. Her voice easily crawls down with them, like a hook sliding to the ocean floor, awaiting its prey. "Next time they come," she inches closer, her eyes flicking down to his chest, arriving back up half-a-beat after, "I'm leaving your yellow ass behind," and closer, "so good luck."

[break][break]