lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
nano's cooking
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:27:16 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
work is being done, work is in progress, pls be patient with me as i cook up some clean hecking CODES
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
nano's cooking
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 6:30:24 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots marisol"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".marisol"]--accent:#a2add0[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #a2add0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[div][attr="class","pilots marisol"]
[div][attr="class","top"]
[div style="background-position:50% 15%;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Cm35QMX/banner4.png;"][attr="class","topimage"] [/div]

[div][attr="class","subtextbox"]
[div][attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be
[/div]
[div][attr="class","border"]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","postbox"]

[div][attr="class","imgavatar"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/44487Mr/12.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/div]

[/div]
[div][attr="class","oocnotes"]

@tag

[/div]
[div][attr="class","pbottom"]
[div][attr="class","pkmnteam"]
[span][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/gengar.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/span]
[/div][/div]

[div][attr="class","mcredits"][a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][span][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/span][/a][/div][/div]

[div style="color:transparent;line-height:0px;"]
[newclass=".marisol"]--accent:#a2add0[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #a2add0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass][/div]
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
moments after a death there exists a battle between you and grief - while time only watches
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
nano's cooking
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 6:37:41 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots seraphim"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
i gotta survive cause i left my old life behind

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".seraphim"]--accent:#e7e1ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #e7e1ff; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[nospaces]
 [div][attr="class","pilots seraphim"]
   [div][attr="class","top"]
     [div style="background-position:50% 15%;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3Rb6W1r/banner2.jpg;"][attr="class","topimage"] [/div]

[div][attr="class","subtextbox"]
     [div][attr="class","lyrics"]
       i gotta survive cause i left my old life behind
     [/div]
     [div][attr="class","border"]
     [/div]
     [/div]
   [/div]

[div][attr="class","postbox"]

[div][attr="class","imgavatar"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/tJnyJYp/robin-honkai-and-1-more-drawn-by-shi-vii-bd268300d195fe1d8011088adc8396f2.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div]

[break][break]

[b]"looking for a reason and burning up."[/b]

[break][break]

[/div]
   [div][attr="class","oocnotes"]

@seraphim

[/div]
[span][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/gyarados.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/span]
[/div][/div]

[div][attr="class","mcredits"][a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][span][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/span][/a][/div]

[/div]

[newclass=".seraphim"]--accent:#e7e1ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #e7e1ff; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass][/div]

close tab

played by

nano

lillias daiches
she/her
thirty
march 27
freezington, galar
pansexual
hacker/florist
grunt
i don't wanna go until you see everything you've lost when you backstab me
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eilidh
eilidh leitch
nano's cooking
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 6:42:10 GMT
eilidh leitch Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots eilidh"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

say i'm the only secret you keep

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","postbox"]

falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."[break][break]

falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

@tag

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".eilidh"]--accent:#76a5af[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #76a5af; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","pilots eilidh"][div][attr="class","top"]

[div style="background-position:50% 15%;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/51kGxBt/sbanner1.png;"][attr="class","topimage"][/div]

[div][attr="class","subtextbox"][div][attr="class","lyrics"]

say i'm the only secret you keep

[/div][div][attr="class","border"][/div][/div][/div][div][attr="class","postbox"][div][attr="class","imgavatar"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.ibb.co/YbL9sx8/sicon4.png"][/div]

words[break]

words

[/div][div][attr="class","oocnotes"]

@tag

[/div]
[span][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/gyarados.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/span]
[/div][/div]

[div][attr="class","mcredits"][a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][span][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/span][/a][/div][/div]

[newclass=".eilidh"]--accent:#76a5af[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #76a5af; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights