they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Something to Hide [Excursion/Amor]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 14:57:29 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

When they were told that there was a man who wore armor to conceal his identity, they thought someone was playing a joke on them. But apparently, that wasn't the case.
[break][break]
However, they didn't show their surprise because, in reality, they were not ones to discuss keeping their identity a secret. The only difference was that they never stopped hiding.
[break][break]
As usual, they wore a mask that covered the upper half of their face. This was something that stood out just as much as someone wearing full armor.
[break][break]
"Hello, my name is Sage. It seems we will be working together for this little venture," they said, nodding their head towards the man.[break]
[break][break]
H7I2MZM5

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + outfit

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 20:34:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

What would greet the newcomer was a man in a fully cybernetic suit of armor, like something out of a comicbook. It was obviously based on a ninja type aesthetic, so whoever was underneath the armor was probably very eccentric.

"Sage...." Came a very distorted robotic sounding voice. Some voice modular obviously in place to hide their real vocals. "You can call me Seraphim....Before we do this tell me of your abilities. The last thing I want is to be dragging dead weight when we are going to be battling some very powerful adversaries...." Came the simple, yet perhaps too blunt question. They were a grunt at the end of the day, and one that he had yet to hear of, which meant that they were new at the very least, or had not been on active duty up to this point.

Amor tried to get files on all the grunts to at least have some vague awareness of them, but this one either stayed in the background, or wasn't very impressive.

"After that we will plan, and take them out....Have you fought any of the Dark Triad before?" He asked wanting to get a full grasp at this persons capabilities.

JliYWk73
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 16:49:48 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

When they had heard of someone in armor, they had been expecting someone in a clunky suit. The kind that made a lot of noise if you weren't used to wearing it or was heavy to move in. What they hadn't been expecting was a cybernetic suit of armor that made them think of a ninja.
[break][break]
"Cool outfit," they told the older male. Unlike Amor, they had no modulator to alter the sound of their voice. Instead, they simply deepened their voice. Even so, they didn't really need a voice modulator. They were pretty skilled at mimicking someone's voice, throwing their voice, or simply changing the way they spoke.
[break][break]
At the introduction, they simply inclined their head before thinking over how much they should give away. Part of them wanted to keep some of their skills secret. After all, there was a bit of fun in mystery. And who didn't love a good surprise? Besides, if there was anything they had learned, it was that it was good to keep your cards close to your chest.
[break][break]
"Stealth and subterfuge are my strongest points," they said at last before continuing. "However, that doesn't make me incapable of fighting. I was in a few martial arts classes when I was younger," they said, keeping their voice at a lowered volume, which was surprisingly easy despite speaking in a deeper voice than their own.
[break][break]
At the question, they shook their head. "No, I've only been with Rocket for a few months though. Didn't they kind of fade away in the background for a while there?"
[break][break]
Rule number one. Or at least their rule number one. Know your enemy.[break]
[break][break]
vIjAmZNg

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 21:57:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Stealth, and subterfuge. Amor could work with that, though he doubted they would be as proficient as , was his first thought. Amor thought highly of Makoto for many reasons, so he was now going to put this through their paces. Amor had grown spoiled under his protege's care, the way they manipulated the landscape with their various illusions, and pokemon was nothing short of artwork in his eyes.

"You will have stiff competition then....Do you have Zorua, or Zoroark?" He asked the other as he looked out over the landscape to pinpoint where exactly they needed to go to, to fight the Dark Triad was to face people who had tamed literal gods. This wasn't going to be easy, but if he had someone capable then it would still increase their chances.

"Fading into the background is one way to put it....They did take over an entire region, so I guess if that's what you want to call fading away sure." He said simply to the other, and took a note of everything he had told him. Amor was definitely more of a strike squad type of person, sneaking into a place on his own wasn't impossible, but it wasn't what he excelled at. A plan did start to form in his mind though. "Do you think you can get us both right up to their noses undetected?" He asked Sage, and folded his arms across his chest waiting for an answer expectantly.

RD5B09Rk

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 4:23:27 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Decided to file that information away for later, they decided to just answer their fellow Rocket's question. "Unfortunately not, it's a Pokémon I'm hoping to add to my Pokémon team though. I do, however, have a Chandelure that knows the move Night Shade. I've been working with her in order to use the move outside of battle to cast illusions. If I don't have access to the illusions of a Zorua or a Zoroark, then I just have to be creative and make do with what I do have," they explained, resisting the urge to sigh at the amount of talking they had done.
[break][break]
While it was true they weren't really antisocial, they weren't exactly social either. So a lot of talking wasn't something they were a big fan of. However, since the older Rocket was their partner for the mission, he needed to know what he was working with.
[break][break]
Listening to what he said about the Dark Triad, they decided to look more into that later. While they would love to know more about the people they would be facing, now wasn't the time. They would have to find out more about the Dark Triad at a later date, on their own time.
[break][break]
"Sure, if I make use of Soulfire's Night Shade move and cast an illusion with it, I could," he agreed, deciding not to mention that if he was by himself, he wouldn't need a Pokémon to move around undetected. The perks being adept at matching his movements of shadows in order to blend in with them.
[break][break]
While they awaited the others response a familiar feeling hit them. The same feeling of fear that had hit them once before, the last time they were here. It made them want to doubt themself, question everything that could go wrong. However having experienced it before they were better prepared for it and were able to brace themselves against it. A slight stiffening was the only sign of what they felt but other than that they showed no signs that anything was wrong.
[break]
[break][break]
3tTzirpX

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ROLL ANY NUMBER WITH A 4. - Feel a sudden debilitating pang of fear.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 20:52:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He lacked two of the pokemon that he felt were necessary for his skillset, but at least according to his words he aimed to rectify that in the future. Though Amor wondered just how useful the Chandalure's illusion's would be, but he didn't say a word.

"If you think it's passable then I have no objections....Have it create a bubble around us that will reflect our surroundings so we can move closer without issue." He explained to them, if they were an expert then he wasn't going to step on their toes, and say something that he had no business stating. Everyone had their strengths, things they excelled in. Amor wasn't gifted in stealth the way some others were, and it wasn't an approach he usually took. Not when he could outsource it to someone more qualified.

A sensation of dread wormed it's way up his spine, and it felt familiar similar to the portal that he had seen with during one of their outings in this place, but he didn't see the portal forming. Perhaps it was just an ominous feeling for things to come.

"Our foes employ Unown in ways that I have only seen a few select others do...." That wasn't entirely true though he didn't know the depths of 's abilities she was the only one that he knew of that could utilize them on a similar scale to their enemies. "They will try to kill us the moment we are discovered which is why it's imperative that we rig their base with the explosives, and get out before they notice us....Escaping them after we've been caught will be far more of a hassle." He explained to the newcomer trying his best to inform before they continued forward.

"If we are discovered....I will act as a distraction, and fight them off while you continue on with rigging the outside of their base....Understand?"

s9mKFeng

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 17:15:53 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They knew that not having a Zorua or Zoroark was a problem, but there wasn't much they could do about it now. However, they were used to making do with what they had, so they didn't think it would be too much of a problem, at least for now. But they still planned to get a Zorua or Zoroark as soon as possible.
[break][break]
As the older rocket agreed to the plan, they nodded and released Soulfire from her Pokéball. "Soulfire, I want you to use the illusionary abilities of the move Night Shade and create a bubble around us that reflects our surroundings," they told the Chandelure.
[break][break]
In response to her trainer's request, Soulfire simply did as she was asked. Sage knew that it had taken effect due to how weird it usually made them feel.
[break][break]
At the mention of the unknown, they frowned. "It's a surprisingly powerful Pokémon, despite not being able to learn many moves," they agreed with a sigh. This would be tricky, but...
[break][break]
"I think as long as we don't make too much noise, we should be fine," they said, keeping their voice low, although there wasn't much reason to do so at the moment. However, that gave them an idea.
[break][break]
Releasing Minerva, their Beheeyem, from her Pokéball, they asked Soulfire to include her in the illusionary bubble before turning their attention to the older rocket.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say, they nodded before speaking. "Sounds good to me. If I can avoid fighting directly, that would be much preferred. Hopefully, the illusion will make it so I don't have to leave you as a distraction. And for an extra layer of protection, Minerva can tell me exactly how many people there are and their exact locations through the telepathic link we share," they said, indicating that they should get started.
[break][break]
Once it seemed the other was ready, they would start heading in the direction of the camp, stopping when they were close enough to take in the layout of the camp.
[break][break]
"There are two patrolling guards, and the rest are in the tents. We have a small window to slip past the guards and start laying the explosives. According to Minerva, the guards have all their attention focused away from the camp, so once we slip past them undetected, we'll be able to lay the explosives without them noticing," they told the older rocket.[break]
[break][break]
Jq8CNICZ

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:21:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

They were resourceful at the very least, and he could appreciate that. So they put up the illusory bubble as he requested, and then they gave him the information on the people stationed within, and if there were only two patrols this would be far easier than he originally expected as long as they didn't get caught. So as they got closer, he kept an eye out for the two guards, and the moment they got close enough he rolled something at their feet, and then a gas began to spill from it, and in a few seconds both of them fell over on the ground.

"Well glad it worked...." Was all he said keeping his voice as low as he possibly could as they began to sneak around the outer perimeter, and he began to plant the explosives all along the the outer edges at specific intervals. The hope was that this way they would be able to get the maximum amount of destruction, and it would hinder their ability to regroup, which would make them a far easier target for both themselves, and the League to deal with.

"When I put this last one down, I will start the timer, and we will only have a single minute to get as far away from here as possible. If they attack you, ignore them, and just keep running." The words he spoke were deathly serious at this moment because the last thing he wanted was for them to get splattered against the wall on his watch. Though he could only do so much himself, but still he tried.

So when they were at the last position he began to plant, and place the final explosive. The moment he was done he turned to face Sage, and nodded quickly starting to half sprint away from this place still remaining in the stealth bubble.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:30:37 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Well, they supposed that taking them out was one way to go. It was no skin off their back if they simply forced their way in. Not that they had actually forced their way. More like used some kind of knockout gas. Which was more their style. Kind of made them curious about the other, especially when it was clear he had been prepared for whatever the gadget was to not work.
[break][break]
Instead of acknowledging what had been done, they remained quiet as they followed the other into camp. If needed, he would help the other out, but for the most part, he kept an eye on their surroundings.
[break][break]
Listening to what they were told, "Don't worry, I'm not planning on letting myself get blown up. If worse comes to worst, Minerva knows teleport," they told the older rocket, making sure to keep their voice low. While the illusion masked their presence, they had a feeling that it wouldn't protect them if they got too loud.
[break][break][break]
After getting the signal, he ran after his partner, his Pokémon sticking to their side as they ran towards the camp exit.[break]
[break][break]
8fyrF_6s

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 20:14:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

And run they did as fast as they could when they were far enough away the first explosion would sound off, then the second, and the string of explosives would continue to light up the sky as the entire base was thrown into disarray by their entire camp going up in flames. The explosives that he had prepared had a type of napalm held within them, also known as Dragon's Fire. It wouldn't go out no matter what until whatever it was burning was consumed. It was a rather nasty way to handle this particular beast, but since he knew how mobile most of the Dark Triad was he wasn't going to take chances.

So their buildings erupted into pieces, and those unlucky enough to be caught in the flames would die screaming. Teleporting away wouldn't save them, and neither would going into water.

That was their problem though, and not his. When they were far enough away he would stop to admire his handy work before looking over at his companion for this particular mission.

"We weren't caught, you did your duty adequately." He had no complaints, and as if this entire thing was a test a Gallade would appear out of a Pokeball, and he would put a hand on the knights shoulder. "Until next time...." Came the distorted robotic words before he was Teleported away by his own pokemon to parts unknown leaving the other alone with their thoughts.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 20:40:18 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Once they were far enough away, the illusion around them dropped, and they returned Soulfire back to her Pokéball. Minerva, on the other hand, stayed out of her Pokéball as a means of finding out if everyone perished. Luckily, it seemed they all had, even the guards that had simply been knocked out hadn't made it.
[break][break]
There had been a small part of him that had been worried about them waking up and getting out. After all, they had been the closest to the exit. It seemed their worries had all been for naught, however.
[break][break]
The other's voice brought them out of their thoughts. Anyone else might've bragged about their skills, but since they weren't the type, they simply inclined their head in acceptance of the praise. "It was a pleasure working with you."
[break][break]
High praise for someone like them. It was hard to make a big enough impression on them to get any kind of praise from them.
[break][break]
Once the other was gone, they turned their attention to Minerva. "We should head out as well, probably not a good idea to linger for too long in a place like this," they pointed out.
[break][break]
And it was with those words that Sage and Minerva would disappear in their own teleportation.[break]
[break][break]
vBPSfzab

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:45:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: