[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The ARCHALUDON belonging to sits planted as a sentry in front of the RANGER RESEARCH STATION they've been stationed to defend. Its yellow eyes warily shift to and fro with every exotic and unusual sound from the wilds of the GREAT CHASM. Like its master, it can feel a strange electrical energy thrumming in the air...[break][break]

But Remiel, of course, showed no visible sign of this himself. Nor did he admit as much to his assigned partner as they kept watch upon the upper deck of the building.[break][break]

He'd just met her after all. Such a confession might make her think he was crazy.[break][break]

"How long have you been with the RANGERS, Ms. Park?" The Galarian inquires, leaning forward on the metal railing as he gazes out at the amazing vista of waterfalls, rocky grassland, and miniature forests. His gazing, however, is soon interrupted by a strange CRY that echoes throughout the valley.[break][break]

And what the hell was that?
[break]

GC EXCURSION B: RESEARCH STATION[break]
DEFEND OR DESTROY A RESEARCH STATION built by the League or Team Rocket. Research stations are pivotal checkpoints, like Ranger outposts, for those venturing into this new realm. Research, resources, and refuge can be found in each one. They can be constructed relatively quickly; however, they are under constant threat of being attacked by Paradox Pokemon or antagonistic factions.[break][break]

requirements: at least 2 league AND/OR 2 rocket characters. 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 75 pokedollars.
[break]

msgj9Vv0[break][break]

ROLL 89-98. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:[break]
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player]
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]DECKS DARK ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 19:24:07 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

Nabi had no idea why she was here. It seemed like only yesterday she had arrived to Hoenn with no money in her pocket and was forced to steal from others to survive. Now, she had a proper job working for , and somewhere along the way, she had even ended up at the doorsteps of the Rangers, curiosity getting the better of her after meeting people like and . And now she was here, surrounded by the natural beauty and mystery of the Giant Chasm.[break][break]

And next to her was a man she, quite frankly, felt incredibly nervous to be around. She had only heard rumors about him from others, about his accomplishments and the things he had done. Hell, he was a frickin prince. Standing beside him, Nabi felt unskilled and unsuited for this mission. Meanwhile, her carefree ]sneasel had skipped over to where Remiel's archaludon sat, curiosity getting the better of him, and attempted to probe and poke at the firm legs of the pokemon.[break][break]

"Um, just recently, honestly," Nabi replied, eyes looking forward. "I'm still not so sure I'm... really a ranger?" She considered it a trial run, personally. She just wasn't so sure she wanted Remiel to know that.[break][break]

A low growl reverberated against the chasm's cliffs. Nabi tensed at what felt like foreshadowing for the inevitble. That was why they were here, right?[break][break]

"And you?" she then asked as she adjusted her stance to something more relaxed. "What does a man like yourself do in his free time?"[break][break]

Once again, the cry sounded itself, this time louder.

[break][break]

EPq6BkSi
[break]

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#F9ACB6 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#F9ACB6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:15:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

Despite the SNEASEL's poking and prodding, GOFANNON makes it a point to appear unbothered and unfazed. It was exceedingly easy when his body was as hard as steel. He even dared to cast an amused grunt at the attempts.[break][break]

The corner of Remiel's lip rises, in the meantime, as Nabi casts doubt about her position within the RANGER CORP. "Trust me: I know the feeling. It's been over a year and I still wake up surprised about being a ranger." An ELITE one, at that. Though the considerable work he had put in this last year with the AMNESTY PROGRAM, on top of his varied skill set, and himself, too, lent itself to that.[break][break]

Needless to say, his situation was complicated.
[break]

"I'm an archaeologist by trade. The fact that a lot of my excavations are carried out in remote areas throughout HOENN helps synchronize my two jobs." He responds, turning to look at the pink-haired woman with a smile. "Aside from that, I like to read in my downtime, tend to my dragons, or practice a bit of swordplay. How about you?"[break][break]

cTxh0Xxm[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 93[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 22:47:26 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

Remiel was turning out to be far more complex than what she had pictured in her head for royalty. Perhaps that was the fault of her naivety and sheltered life.[break][break]

"Ok, so you're, like, a really smart guy," she commented with a raise of her eyebrows. Nabi felt herself shrink a little more. Was she always this self-conscious about her own skills? "I like to make money," she admitted honestly, though her newly found attraction towards the monetary system went beyond simple materialism. Were she not tredding the line of playing 'good guys,' Remiel would have been a promising and juicy target for her.[break][break]

Realizing that her answer wasn't the most insightful or probably what Remiel was looking for, she added in, "Um, I'm enjoying just traveling around for now. I was cooped up at home for most of my life. Being able to experience things like this now--" She motioned to the immaculate nature surrounding them, "is pretty mind-blowing for me, and I consider myself lucky."[break][break]

As the trainers engaged in their conversation, Jiji was now finding himself more comfortable with his temporary companion and reaching to climb the dragon's limbs and find a space to sit on top.

[break][break]

AQNhBSx3
[break]

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#F9ACB6 solid 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 7:28:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel chuckles. "I may have had a finer education than most, yes, but it's not all about being 'smart'," The EX-ADMIN responds, pausing briefly to pull out a cigarette and light it. "If this region has taught me anything, it's that."[break][break]

As Gofannon begrudgingly endures being climbed upon, the exiled prince takes a smooth drag before blowing the smoke into the misty morning air. Hues of cobalt blue shift back to Nabi with an understanding nod afterward before he replies.[break][break]

"I spent most of my young life cooped up in a palace. I remember that feeling you're having now. It's almost like waking up from a coma and catching up to a world that moved on without you."[break][break]

Not that he'd ever experienced a coma, of course. Though sometimes memories of his time in TEAM ROCKET felt like a dream in somebody else's head. Gazing back out at the enchanting vista, however, the Galarian makes a nonchalant inquiry:[break][break]

"If you don't mind me asking, Ms. Park, what kept you there so long?"[break][break]

Sz10pIc0[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 191[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 19:26:10 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

It came as a surprise to the young girl to learn that she and Remiel shared commonalities, but it made sens, and his analogy made an impression on her. "Like a coma..." she thought to herself, eyes vieled. She had always thought of it like a cage herself, trapped and at the whims of those that held the key. Sometimes, she was forced to put on a show for their sakes. But the more time she spent on her own in Hoenn, the more she realized how much she had missed out on.[break][break]

But if people like Remiel could move on and find a place for themselves, that meant there was hope for her, too.[break][break]

The answer to his question was both simple and complicated. She tried to choose her words carefully, speaking slowly so as to allow her mind to process what she spoke. "I didn't have a choice," she began. "At least, I didn't feel I could make my own decisions. When you're young, it's natural to do as you're told by your family." She paused, thinking.[break][break]

It was ironic how her parents broke away from the Park family because they wanted nothing to do with Team Rocket. But when it came to raising their disruptive child, they seemed to have no qualms against Nabi growing up as a prisoner. But even now, she struggled to put the blame on them.[break][break]

"It's not easy to cut ties with blood," she continued. "I just ran away, but..." She held up an arm and stared at the faint veins across her arm. "I still feel like they have some sort of hold on me. Like it's something I can never truly escape."

[break][break]

YSdOGu8c
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 4:03:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The prince is patient as Nabi gathers her thoughts, only sparing a glance in her direction before she speaks. As she talks of family, a flock of FLAMIGO takes to the skies in the distance. Remiel, on the other hand, nods in understanding.[break][break]

He, too, had been raised in an institution that had planned his whole life for him. He'd never been taught anything else growing up. It took his father's untimely death to snap him out of that reality, then years of acting out to escape it. Even now, however, his ties with that world had not been severed.[break][break]

Not completely.
[break]

"We might never escape our families," He replies matter-of-factly, straightening in posture before he leans back against the wall beside her. "I ran away, too... traveled halfway across the world just to escape my mother and the life I was born into. But both found me before long. And, somehow, everything I've done here— my personal choices and actions and words— has tied itself to GALAR in one way or another anyway."[break][break]

Up ahead, his Duraludon utters a grunt when it senses something coming from the forest. Remiel does not, however, as he turns to gauge Nabi's reaction. "Our family and their aspirations for us will always be a part of who we are," He continues with a solemn sigh. "I've accepted that myself. But HOENN gives you the chance to be something more. The hard part is figuring out what you want to become... and how you want to go about obtaining it." And that certainly wouldn't come without trial and error.[break][break]

"Beyond your freedom, what are you looking for, Ms. Park?"
[break]

_z8H4DXe[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 252[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 2:27:14 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

Nabi found herself straightening as a natural response to the duraludon's warning. Likewise, Jiji uprighted himself, ears perked up to listen closely for the sounds of oncoming footsteps. But there was no immediate threat on the premise, yet, and Remiel continued to act calm. She crossed her arms and exhaled the tension out of her body, but her eyes remained on the forest line, waiting for danger to interrupt their conversation.[break][break]

"I had you figured wrong. You must get that a lot though," she decided to say to her partner. "Clearly, whatever those choices were that you made has worked out for you." He also had a few years ahead of her. She wondered if her dilemma would take years to resolve. "And although your words are inspiring-" And she meant that. Hearing Remiel lay out his story, a story she dared to say she connected with, was promising and hopeful. However...[break][break]

"All this means is that I still need to face the hard part, right?" Somewhere along the way, just like he said, she would have to return to her family. Running aways from them was just the beginning of a long road ahead of her. Nabi understood that now.[break][break]

"This is an easy answer," the pink-headed trainer then said with a bit of a sigh. "I don't know what I'm looking for, or what I want. I just... felt so cooped up for so long, realizing I know very little about the world. I just wanted to go out there and experience it and the people in it for myself."[break][break]

And so far, she had certainly met a strand of humans and pokemon alike, many of whom had already influenced her in some way.

[break][break]

mF5aK_cD
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 19:23:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel chuckles. "I do get that a lot," That was the curse of being royalty, he supposed. Though he hadn't exactly painted a perfect picture for himself in the public eye either. Eyes set ahead, he scans the horizon with her as he continues. "But it's alright. Being sized up incorrectly can be used as a kind of armor in the right situations." Particularly in diplomacy. "I don't mind it anymore."[break][break]

When asked about dealing with the 'hard part', however, the exiled prince solemnly nods. Would it help to tell her life in HOENN was often just going from one hard part to another? He firmly believed one should temper their expectations and prepare themselves accordingly, but he had no doubt she would learn this for herself before too long anyway. Regardless, Nabi seemed wiser than he thought.[break][break]

"Well, welcome to the world, Ms. Park," He smiles, shifting his eyes to cast her a cheerful look. "I'm excited to see what you make of it."[break][break]

Just then, however, a rustle of trees in the distance interrupts their conversation and seizes the attention of his Duraludon. "Heads up." Remiel almost immediately warns, gently pushing himself off the wall as he stands to the ready.[break][break]

And, what they find shoving the trees aside as easily as one would a set of curtains, is a small gang of IRON HANDS with glaring red eyes. [break][break]

[break][break]

"We've got company."[break][break]

cGmzc99r[break]

MAX ROLL TOTAL: 533[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 21:52:27 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

Her attention was now on the trio of Iron Hands. "Ooh la la," she whistled as she stepped forward. The paradox pokemon was strange and abnormal to her with its signature floating palms.[break][break]

"Get ready, Jiji!" she called out to her sneasel. On response, Jiji slid down the duraludon's side, much like a child on a playground, and bared his claws. "For safe measure, use a HONE CLAWS," she instructed first.[break][break]

The sneasel's sharp claws shined for an instant and clashed against each other. "Just for safe measure."[break][break]

"Care to make the first move?" Nabi said to Remiel, flashing a small smile. Truthfully, she was interested to see how strong of a trainer he was.[break][break]

But perhaps the Iron Hands were docile and simply wanted to have a dance party with them. That wasn't quite out of the question until one of them attacked.

[break][break]

WSTULMMn
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:20:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[break]

Sparked by the fun of a challenge, Remiel is quick to return Nabi’s smile with one of his own. ”Don’t mind if we do.” He answers as he steps off the front porch of the research station to command his Duraludon. ”Gofannon, charge.”[break][break]

Now that the Sneasel has dismounted it, the metallic dragon in question is free to shift its body structure into something resembling a bridge. Its body crackles with electricity as it charges (+SP. ATK), aiming itself toward the Iron Hands at the center of the trio. The one on the right, in the meantime, places its palms down on the ground and creates an ELECTRIC TERRAIN.[break][break]

A great whirring of their QUARK DRIVES fills the sky in response to this shift in terrain. The red-eyed Iron Hands aren’t simply just aggressive, but now have the power to demolish the research station in front of them easily. When the leading Iron Hands realizes this, it takes the initiative to make a WILD CHARGE up the hill. Thankfully, Gofannon manages to blast it backward with an ELECTRO SHOT.[break][break]

”We have the high ground, so we’re at an advantage,” The Galarian informs his partner with a slight look over his shoulder. ”But we musn’t underestimate them in this state. Perhaps we summon another Pokemon to even the playing field a bit more?” He suggests. ”Your choice.”[break][break]

NlaQRQ21[break]

MAX ROLL TOTAL: 571[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 4:44:07 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

And just like that, their battlefield was set, ignited by jolts of electrical energy. "You're right," Nabi said in agreement to Remiel's suggestion. "Two against three just ain't fair."[break][break]

She produced a pokeball from her belt and enlarged it with a press of the button. "In that case, this guy should help us out...!" With an enthusiastic toss, the pokeball whirled through the air, and out of it appeared a swampert.[break][break]

Bruno landed on all fours and immediately roared at the enemies. Their electricity would be harmless against him.[break][break]

"Jiji, slow them down with an ICY WIND. Bruno, DIG."[break][break]

On command, her two pokemon took off into action. The swampert was quick to dive into the hard earth while Jiji exhaled a current of ice-cold wind straight toward the three Iron Hands. Their bodies seemed to clink against the chilly air, but it wouldn't be enough to stop them entirely.[break][break]

However, it did allow enough time for Bruno to jump up from below one of the Iron Hands, the one that had initiated the ELECTRIC TERRAIN, with an enclosed fist and send it stumbling back on its feet.

[break][break]

vlhWc2fr
[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 8:49:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[break]

A SWAMPERT was sure to do swimmingly here, Remiel thought to himself. The Iron Hands, however, were quick to charge forward and try to overwhelm them. Thankfully, the ICY WIND blowing down the hill at the gang managed to slow their advance enough for Gofannon to aim another blast.[break][break]

"FLASH CANNON!"[break][break]

But, unfortunately, this attack proves ineffective.
[break]

Though it manages to knock one of the Iron Hands back down the hill, the third charges through to ARM THRUST the Duraludon. Remiel is forced to think quickly on his feet as the two heavy Pokémon come tumbling his way. A swift cast of a LIGHTNING BOLT from his hand sends it toward the rooftop of the research station. Then, in the blink of an eye, he TELEPORTS up there.[break][break]

Where he was once standing, the Duraludon crashes under the might of the Iron Hands. But, ever the STALWART one, it isn't long before it returns fire with a powerful BREAKING SWIPE and a roar.[break][break]

Unfortunately, this means Nabi's Swampert must now contend with two giant Iron Hands that are quickly rolling towards it from up the hill. Though not as quickly as the next LIGHTNING BOLT that Remiel sends into the ground between them.[break][break]

remiel can summon LIGHTNING BOLTS in his hands that he can then hurl or wield for ELECTRIC-TYPE damage. he is able to throw these to a target location like a WAR FLAG OR STANDARD. should it hit a surface that is not a person or pokemon, the bolt will remain there until dismissed and will emanate a small ELECTRIC FIELD.[break][break]

within that field, remiel, his pokemon, and his chosen allies gain INCREASED SPEED due to its diminished effects of gravity; designated enemies will accrue residual ELECTRIC DAMAGE.
[break]

"I've granted your Pokémon a little boost to help end this," He calls down to Nabi from above with a gleam of anticipation in his eyes. "Show me what you can do with that power!"[break][break]

nW6TScjr[break]

MAX ROLL TOTAL: 683[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DECKS DARK
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 20:43:05 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

The sudden snap of lightning made Nabi jump and yelp in place. She had barely even seen what had happened, but Remiel was now atop the roof. However, there was little time for her to question the hows and whys and what the hell just happeneds.[break][break]

This time, she sees the flash collide into the ground, half-expecting her body to go flying from the impact, but she, and her pokemon, are completely safe. How had she not known that the man standing beside her was a frickin lightning god?[break][break]

At his words, she perked up and grinned nervously. Well, at least he was on her side![break][break]

"Watch this!" she exclaimed to him. "Bruno, Jiji—combine your HYDRO PUMP and ICY WIND on one of the Iron Hands!" she commanded.[break][break]

The Iron Hands moved quickly, but so could they now. Jiji climbed the back of the swampert and took his seat at Bruno's shoulder. With affirming nods from the both of them, Bruno released a HYDRO PUMP first on the nearest Iron Hands, soaking its body from head to toe. Jiji's ICY WIND immediately followed. The result? One immobile Iron Hands.[break][break]

But that still left one, and it was right on them.[break][break]

Just as the Iron Hands lunged itself in with a HEAVY SLAM, Bruno lifted his hands to summon a PROTECT. The two foes weighed themselves against each other until both were pushed back. The PROTECT dissipated.[break][break]

"ROCK SLIDE!" came Nabi's next command. The Iron Hands were formidable opponents in close range. Now was the time to take advantage of Remiel's gift.[break][break]

Bruno's body carried himself with ease on all fours to gain some distance. At this point, the sneasel had receded the field but stuck to the sidelines in case his partner needed assistance.[break][break]

The Iron Hands zoned in on the swampert as several rocks began their flight towards it. With strong, repeated ARM THRUSTS, it smashed through Bruno's ROCK SLIDE. Still, Bruno picked up his speed, circling his opponent and sending another barrage of rocks, too fast for it to destroy each one this time. The Iron Hands was successful in its attack—one, two, three, four! On the fifth, its hand failed.[break][break]

The rock crashed into its face, throwing it off guard. Bruno dug into the ground once more. When the Iron Hands realized the swampert had disappeared, it was too late for it to guard. Bruno broke through the ground from behind the Iron Hands and unleashed a deadly, close range HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

"Yes!" Nabi said under her breath. She looked to Remiel and his duraludon, already expecting them to have finished their battle as well.

[break][break]

|9eRXvmg
[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights