Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 0:21:13 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

With his recording equipment attached to him, Andrew ventured into the Giant Chasm. Considering that it was unexplored territory, he figured livestreaming himself wandering through the wilderness would get him some new views, and hopefully donations.

So far, he was having a miserable time of it. After getting in through the Silent Icelands, he was met with a hot and humid jungle.

"Man, this sucks!", Andrew whined, as he trekked through the jungle-like environment.

QJbY8mfv

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 16:36:50 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As Andrew was complaining about the jungle's weather conditions, a heaven-rending snapping sound would rumble through the area. The body of an unconscious Great Tusk came sliding toward him at an uncomfortably close angle and quite the high speed. Across its armor was an enormous cut. What could have made that?

If he were to look in the direction of the terrible noise, Andrew would get that answer. Before him, some distance away, would be a Venusaur taller than a one-story building, both of her enormous vines extended. The scale of the creature was large, though there were many of her brethren that were larger still. Were he to look closer, he would see... a young woman perched on the tip of one of the vines, dressed like a Venusaur herself?

How?

hlfz13BJ

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Midori        Iron Leaves    Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 17:38:51 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew's bellyaching session was cut short by a sharp crack. Suddenly, the body of a Great Tusk hurdled towards him. The livestreamer barely dodged the massive primeval elephant's body. Trolls in the chat expressed their disappointment that the Great Tusk didn't crush him.

"If it makes you feel better, I did get crushed by your fat, greasy, disgusting mom, as I was piping her down with this D! The fuck outta here!", Andrew shouted.

Realizing that the Venusaur in question was good content, Andrew snuck over to investigate.

qug4pZ1S

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:12:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Both Venusaur and trainer glowed a faint green as Saria waved her vine about, Shalin's smile growing as it whirled her around faster and faster. With every sudden flick of the vine, the Sygna Suited girl let out a blissful squeal as though she were on the wildest, fastest, scariest carnival ride in the world.

With a bellow, Saria flung her vines outward in a POWER WHIP whose pulse raced toward Shalin. When she saw part of the vine normally behind her, she braced herself, knowing what was coming. As the enormous vine cracked like a whip, a bright green dust corona surrounded Shalin for a split second. A sonic shockwave reverberated from her as her body sliced the air, both of them radiating the bright, green light of a intense Infinity Energy discharge. Even after reaching subsonic speeds once again, the tip of the vine she was astride was twirling her about almost invisibly fast. When she had at last slowed to a stop, dizzily holding on, she looked delirious.

"Wahoo!!" Shalin whooped. "Mind letting me down for a bit? I think one lash is all I can handle for now!" The Venusaur gently lowered Shalin to the ground, the rider taking her time fully dismounting so she wouldn't fall onto jelly legs.

5i2a3wUp

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:45:41 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew got within viewing distance just in time to see Shalin ride the Power Whip. The fact that she could pull such a feat off, and come out just fine, let alone survive, was astounding. Even the more cynical members of his chat had to admit it was impressive.

Upon getting a closer look at the woman, Andrew almost groaned. It was that bitch from the Vital City Tournament. The one who used a Mega Beedrill, like the scrub that she was. The one who 'robbed' him of a victory he deluded himself into thinking he deserved.

Just as he was about to leave, a mysterious cry echoed through the area. "What the fuck was that!?", Andrew exclaimed, practically giving his presence away to the Ranger in the process.

dB|V8uyU

tags:
notes: 116
Mysterious Cry (2-9)

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:18:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
When asked, Saria took her time letting Shalin down. Shalin appreciated how gentle she could be; staying seated on a cracking Power Whip stretched her conduit of Infinity Energy to its limit. "Maybe I'll stick with just the Vine Whip next time, Saria," she exhaled, still reeling from withstanding the harsh flicking motion.

The roar of a Pokémon Shalin had never heard before echoed alongside a gruff loud, and panicked-sounding voice. Saria tromped toward Andrew, getting close enough that she could stretch her vine to be near the man enough to find out the reason for his distress. "Oh, hi there!" she waved, briefly letting go of the vine with one hand before holding on with both her hands again. "You look so familiar..."

UX__J_sV

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 0:41:10 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew suddenly felt his foot step in something. Something that smelled foul. After looking down, Andrew stumbled back hurriedly, scraping his sneaker along the grass.

"What the fuck, man!? That's fucked up! Fuck!", Andrew exclaimed, having stepped in a giant turd, clearly left by a Paradox Pokemon.

The camera managed to catch this moment, much to the amusement of his audience.

"Uh, I'm a livestreamer. Pretty much an OG.", he told Shalin.

"So that whip riding shit, that's pretty fuckin' sick.", he complimented her, with his trademark snort.

EXGH6l6k

tags:
notes: 195

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 1:22:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin, too, had to pinch her nose... but that wouldn't last long as her Venusaur conjured up a PETAL BLIZZARD to disperse the awful scent. While it wasn't as intense as the Power Whip that the Venusaur put her through, the hip motions keeping her shaking flower moving while the wind blew also flicked her whips back and forth. The motion hurled her to one side, then the other, over and over again, making her dizzier than she was before.

While Shalin didn't care for Andrew's foul language, she did appreciate how cool he thought the feat was. "Thanks!" she chirped. "It's a lot more fun being up there yourself, but without a Sygna Suit, the human body just can't withstand it. Hope all your viewers enjoyed it as much as you did!"

Not even thinking about how Andrew managed to get signal so far away from civilization, Shalin got down to business. When she felt well enough to stand on her own, the Captain slid off the whip. There was no saddle or hidden harness where she was sitting, either. Did her suit really make her so strong?

"So what brings you out here?" she asked Andrew.

g9mNSvVs

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 14:52:10 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"A Sygna Suit? Damn, I gotta get me one of those!", Andrew remarked.

His moderators were already banning people in the chat that were joking about him not being able to afford it. Thankfully the Ranger's conversation with the streamer kept him from seeing the remarks, and making more foul remarks in response.

"I'm doing an IRL stream of the area. I figure unknown territory would be good for business. And yeah, I know the risks, and am packing some decent Pokemon with me.", he told the Ranger.

Suddenly, a mysterious cry resonated from down below.

"Yo, what was that!?", Andrew exclaimed. The cry was different from the one he heard earlier. "You ever heard shit like that?", he asked the Ranger.

rIG|K7ag

tags:
notes: 344
Mysterious cry (high roll)

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 23:41:02 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Unfortunately for Andrew, such an event was unlikely to happen. Those who had Sygna Suits were either part of wealthy families or career paths, or had stumbled into quite the windfall in one way or another. The suits were so expensive that the average person wouldn't be able to afford one working their entire lives. "And make sure you know what Pokémon you want to sync it with, too. Once you sync your suit to a Pokémon, you can't change your mind!"

Shalin was surprised to see Andrew got service down in the Giant Chasm at all, let alone enough bandwidth to livestream. "Who's your mobile provider? I stopped getting signal the moment I went 50 feet under the surface level or so.

The mysterious cry was one she had heard before, particularly when she was closer to the bottom of Area Zero. Whatever was making that noise was either really angry and loud, or close by. "...Never," she responded. "What I'm here to do is look for an alternate way back to the surface. Would help a lot in case all the known ones are unusable. These Pokémon down here are... no joke. No wonder they tell civilians to stay away."

HxiokgmY

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:51:38 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks.", he told the Ranger.

"An alternate way out? I think I found a path that hadn't really been touched, on my way here.", he began, before pointing in the direction he came from. "So about, ah, a half a mile down that way, there should be a tree and rock formation that if you look at it from the right angle, should look really funny. There's a fork in the road there. Dunno what's down that path, but it could be worth a look. Should be the path to your left.", he elaborated.

HNaQxoSQ

tags:
notes: 425

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 19:39:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin carefully listened to Andrew's directions, the Captain withdrawing the rest of her Pokémon and climbing aboard Midori. The Virizion look-alike cooed happily at first, but her mood soured somewhat when she realized they were going to be leaving Area Zero. "Will keep my eyes open. Thank you! If you liked what you saw me doing, I occasionally do shows in Rustboro Park. Keep an eye out for me out there!" With that, Shalin and Midori were off.

Andrew was right; there was an offshoot she didn't recognize right where the streamer had indicated it would be, and it seemed to take her to the surface. There was a minor collapse in their way, but not one the green Pokémon couldn't tear to pieces with her SACRED SWORD. Before long, the cold of the Silent Icelands would find them both, Midori instinctively picking up the pace to get out of the freezing weather. At the speeds they were capable of, they wouldn't have to endure the awful weather long.

E4i|SJlt

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 23:35:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A ROTOM HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUBSTITUTE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POLTERGEIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Copping Content
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 23:35:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: