Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
GC Excursion C: Aurelie and Rhys
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 22:18:56 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Little excursions into the chaotic
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]"Hey, long time no see," Aurelie exclaimed in cheerful, teasing greeting as she saw the familiar figure of her assigned partner for this particular trek. Waving hello, she added lightly, "This time, let's hope you and I end up surprising the Pokemon, rather than the other way around."

She chuckled wryly, thinking back to their first meeting. During their very first exploration of the Great Chasm, they'd been charged by what she later learned was an aggressive Great Tusk. They'd chased it off, thanks to Rhys' quick thinking, but she didn't care to repeat the experience anytime soon.

"So, I heard that people from...our organization," she caught herself before blurting the word "Rocket" aloud in the open. "...keep seeing the same weird, clawed tracks everywhere. And the higher-ups are interested in us getting our hands on whatever it is and studying it."

Pulling out her phone, Aurelie looked up the photo and held it out to Rhys. It indeed showed a series of tracks made in grass, dirt, mud, and once on a stony path. Some of the photos also showed how nearby foliage was disturbed by the mysterious Pokemon's passing, indicating it stood at least three meters tall.

With a smirk, the redhead added, "Of course, now that we're looking for it, I bet we're never going to see any of these tracks anywhere. Isn't that always how it works?

"Still."
She tucked away her phone while raising the other hand to shade her eye to gaze into the distance. "Shall we begin our search?"

pJrSifol
Total: 33

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
Developing the cure to your miserable existence.
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 22:37:46 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Oh, thank Arceus," was Rhys's automatic reaction upon seeing Aurelie as he drew near to the meeting spot. He'd been down here more times than he'd like to admit, at this point, and while some of his excursions had been pleasant enough, at least as many had...not.
[break][break]
He gave a sigh of relief, and offered a wave and a crooked smile. "Very good to see you again," he echoed, because at least he knew any issues that arose would be from the wildlife and not his partner. At her phrasing of their affiliation, his smile stretched a little wider. Subtle.
[break][break]
"Yeah, I heard something about that," he offered, squinting to look at the photos. "If we're lucky, we'll just be able to say we scouted around for a bit, didn't run into any trouble, and catch an early dinner." Glancing around, he began walking further into the Chasm, humming a jaunty tune.
[break][break]
His progress was arrested as he passed a cluster of rock protruding from the ground, enormous straight slashes gouged along its surface from something that looked both large and deadly, judging by how deep the incisions were.
[break][break]
Raising his eyebrows, he turned back to look at Aurelie. "Or...not," he grimaced.
[break][break]
j8BDXgBq

[break][break]
Total: 69

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: GC Excursion C: Monster Hunter

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]--accent:#54C797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:33:29 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie broke into a grin at Rhys' flippant, but not unappealing, summation of what could happen if they really did find nothing at all. Put that way, it certainly sounded better than what could happen if they did find something and it was a lot more than they could handle.

"Well, you know me," she replied laughingly, her single eye twinkling with amusement. "Always a fan of dinner! Early, on time, or late."

Then that same eye widened in surprise and recognition as Rhys paused beside a rock cluster gouged with numerous rows of long, deep, cleanly cut gashes. Aurelie hurried over to investigate, bending over the rock and running her hand over one gash with what sounded suspiciously like a small coo of delight.

"I've seen these before!" she declared, peering closely at the gash located highest up on the rock. "The last time, I noticed these on the sides of a cliff. So, seeing these on the ground as well makes me think that whatever made these really gets around!"

She smirked a little at that last comment, tracing the slender, slanting lines of the gash with her finger thoughtfully. "This is fascinating! I wish I knew what kind of material was strong enough to accomplish this... Imagine what you could make with it!"

Then, as if struck with a flare of self-consciousness, Aurelie cleared her throat and straightened back up, reluctantly pulling her fingers away from the uppermost gash. "Right. So. Um. It looks like there are more of those cuts over there."

Her pointing finger indicated another cluster of rocks nearby, which were indeed marked with more straight, sword-like incisions. The ground below them seemed flattened by heavy feet, which led into a verdant area shaded by massive, prehistoric-looking cycads and ferns. Even some of the cycad trunks showed similar gashes, though shorter and narrower than the ones in the rocks.

"I guess we've found a trail of something," she mused. Taking a few strides down the flattened "trail" toward the wooded area, she went on, "Let's see if it leads to something good..."

QqozZAh7
Total: 100

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:07:12 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Oh, good," Rhys quipped as Aurelie made her analysis, "It's a climber. That means we have to look up as well, which positively fills me with delight."
[break][break]
He couldn't help but lift an eyebrow as she continued, however, the scientist in him roused. "Could you even do that?" he inquired mildly. "Rationally, I suppose you could, though I've never really researched it - are metals on pokemon smeltable? Do they have different properties than the traditional sort?"
[break][break]
He almost daydreamed for a moment, envisioning a precision blade that never needed sharpening, canisters capable of holding volatile substances without degrading, shackles-
[break][break]
No. No, Rhys. That simulation was just a simulation. It's not you.
[break][break]
He glanced up to Aurelie suddenly, eyes bright. "Well, something to chew over, I guess." Following the direction of her indication, he took in the sight of the stones and cycads similarly marred by their mysterious bladesman. A cursory sweep of the area didn't indicate any other signs that whatever had left the cuts had been through, so that only meant that they'd need to go deeper.
[break][break]
He sighed, stretched, and nodded. "Well, follow the cuts and we'll find the cause. If we work together as well as we did the last time, we might even be able to bring the thing in for analysis." His eyes gleamed as he offered her a sly wink. "Maybe as the capturers, we'll be allowed in on the research part, eh?"
[break][break]
xRrt8gQL

[break][break]
Total: 126

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 20:26:46 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]After chuckling at Rhys' sarcastic quip, Aurelie's expression grew misty and pensive at his question about smelting Pokemon metals. Briefly but vividly, she thought of 's commission for prosthetic casings almost two years ago and the containers full of Steel-type cadavers he'd provided. More distantly, she recalled the black crystals she was still experimenting with, seemingly identical to the crystal of 's unearthly Necrozma armor.

With an effort, she shook herself out of her reverie and hastened to answer. "Yes, metal from Steel-type Pokemon can definitely be used for smelting, forging, and crafting. I've done it, though not often." Her smile turned faintly self-deprecating.

"And their properties can be very different from ordinary metals or even the most cutting-edge alloys," she continued, warming to her subject. "Of course, it depends on the Pokemon the metal came from. Some are exceptionally tough and durable, some are highly conductive, some are very lightweight while still being strong..."

Their metals weren't magical or perfect, but they were wonderful to work with. Aurelie sighed wistfully. These days, she collected every bit of metal her Steel types shed naturally or through AUTOTOMIZE. It still didn't add up to very much—certainly not as much as she would've liked.

She took a deep breath to wrench her focus back into the here and now. "Anyway! Yeah, let's keep following the cuts. I don't know if I'd be much help with researching the creature itself, but I do hope we find something interesting out of all this."

The redhead moved forward cautiously, pulling out a Pokeball in readiness. The deeper they moved into the dense thicket of cycads and ferns, the more she noticed signs of not just cuts and slashes, but also recent signs of fire. She pointed them out to Rhys: scorch marks on cycad trunks and fronds, scattered ash on the ground, and the scent of burnt leaves and grass.

And then on a bed of soft, slightly singed moss, Aurelie saw it: the clear outline of the footprint that the Rocket higher-ups had told them to look out for.

"Look!" she whispered to Rhys, suddenly feeling the need to be quiet. "We've got to be close now, right?"

D_i8YzuM
Total: 206

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 20:47:48 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Oh, he'd have to pick her brain sometime when they weren't engaged in hunting down some kind of fearsome beastie. Granted, he was zero for two on that front, but he had to believe at some point that his tenure with the organization would allow for some kind of downtime, someday.
[break][break]
He hoped.
[break][break]
While his field of interest veered significantly toward the more biological byproducts of certain pokemon, he found himself fascinated as Aurelie spoke - clearly this was a field that she had an enormous amount of experience in, and as absolutely bitter as Rhys could be much of the time, he did enjoy hearing others expound on their fields of interest.
[break][break]
He nodded to her, grinning wryly. "Oh, I'm sure we'll find something interesting down here. This place always seems to have a curveball of some kind to present, I've found." When he notes her drawing a pokeball, he reaches to his satchel to do the same - as much as he doesn't want a fight, he's discovered firsthand the dangers of being unprepared.
[break][break]
He froze as Aurelie pointed out the footprint, blinking at it as well as the surrounding singed vegetation. "Oh yes," he affirms, his voice dropping to a more quiet cadence, "That definitely looks like it's nearby. This is still smoking." He peered down the way, and froze again.
[break][break]
Settled on the ground in slumber was an enormous leonine creature, characterized by an ornate crest of some sort rising out atop its head. Wholly impractical, in Rhys's opinion, but the beast in question didn't seem as though it would entertain opinions even if it were awake.
[break][break]
He glanced to Aurelie silently, putting a finger to his lips and pointing out the sleeping beast, then noticed the Joltik crawling on the cuff of his jacket. Carefully, he attempted shaking his arm to dislodge the small creature, which only succeeded in causing the tiny bug to send an electrical jolt through him that felt briefly like getting kicked by a horse.
[break][break]
"OW, you little bastard!"
[break][break]
Rhys's exclamation caused the sleeping beast to rise, almost immediately turning its head toward the thicket in which he and Aurelie had ensconced themselves. Swearing fluidly under his breath, Rhys hurled his pokeball, drawing out his Nidoking, who lumbered toward the creature, slamming his feet into the ground and causing an EARTHQUAKE that send the earth underfoot crackling toward their mysterious quarry.
[break][break]
Rhys glanced to Aurelie apologetically. "Well, let's knock it out rather than kill it, shall we?"
[break][break]
ih4wNdz_

[break][break]
Total: 253

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 2:36:50 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Normally, Aurelie didn't have any particularly strong feelings about spiders or arachnid Pokemon. After getting ensnared by an Ariados web while flying through the Great Chasm earlier, though, even the sight of the small Joltik on Rhys' sleeve sent a sharp, visceral stab of fear lancing through her. She gasped and shuddered, seemingly transfixed by the Joltik skittering away.

"Ugh! Gross! Ick!" she hissed, shaking her head violently and grimacing at the tiny Pokemon. Her heart was still thudding in her chest with the unexpected pang of fear.

At the moment, none of her focus was on the Gouging Fire, even when it bellowed in rage and pain as the EARTHQUAKE shook the ground underneath and sent earthen spikes shooting upward at its body. Instead, with a convulsive gesture, Aurelie reached for a Pokeball and tossed it to release her Delphox.

"Fiametta! Thank goodness. Can you please set that Joltik on fire?" she gasped, pointing a shaking finger at the offending Pokemon.

She could have sworn the vulpine Pokemon glanced askance at her before obligingly swirling its wand in the air and lashing the Joltik with MYSTICAL FIRE. Aurelie watched with relief. Only when the Joltik had fainted, looking as singed as the foliage around them, did she snap to attention and seem to recall Rhys' words.

"Oh! Right! The new beast," she exclaimed, shaking her head. "I...I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I had a bad run-in with an Ariados web, and the Joltik made me remember it, and..." She shivered briefly.

The Gouging Fire bellowed again, and she jerked her head in its direction. Her eye widened as she finally took in the size and power of the unusual creature. Then, blinking rapidly, the redhead signaled quickly to her Delphox.

"Well, if we don't want to kill it... Fiametta, can you try HYPNOSIS?" she asked. "And let's hope it actually works on this thing and doesn't just make it even angrier."

SkPAUvuk
Total: 272

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:33:10 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys was unsurprised at Aurelie's reaction to the Joltik - perhaps it's the same one he might have had, once, but he'd spent so much time researching with his Paras that insects concerned him hardly at all when he saw them. Then again, if he adopted a little more care, he might be able to avoid doing things like getting shocked in the future.
[break][break]
What does draw his attention is the fact that the woman draws her Delphox out purely with intent to light the offending bug on fire. "Really?" he asked incredulously, unable to restrain himiself. "That's what you're worried about right now? At least you'll be bug-free when that thing comes over here and does to us what it did to those rocks!"
[break][break]
She comes back around to the mission, though - and more importantly the topic of how to save their own skins once again. He nodded at her proposal, glancing over to where Nidoking was still managing to shake the earth between him and the beast, slowing its advance and only serving to enrage it further. "Alright," he offers, "Try and see if your pal can get close enough to do the whammy, I'll try and stall it."
[break][break]
Calling out to his Nidoking, he was gratified to see the pokemon respond by shaking off a flurry of TOXIC SPIKES That scattered across the rocky earth, hindering the titan's progress as it moved forward and rearing back with a roar as violet veins of poison began to emanate upward from the points of contact.
[break][break]
Lq|ARey3

[break][break]
Total: 276

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

GC Excursion C: Monster Hunter

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 16:46:40 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie had the grace to flush at Rhys' incredulous—but justified—response to her fear-driven, oversized reaction to the Joltik's presence. Invasive and unwelcome though it might be, it was true that it certainly wasn't nearly as threatening as the huge, leonine Pokemon now opening its maw to spit fire at them. On the other hand, it might be cool to really see it slash at things like it had the rocks...

Then, the strange Pokemon breathed a blazing LAVA PLUME at her Delphox, who reeled back and let out an agonized cry. With a gasp of alarm, Aurelie darted forward and pulled out a BURN HEAL. Maybe it'll be better to see that thing fighting in a controlled setting, she decided, spraying the medicine on her Pokemon and murmuring soothing words.

"Feel better?" she asked her Delphox, who sighed deeply and nodded. "Then let's put this thing to sleep before it does more damage."

The Delphox obligingly turned its attention back to the angry Pokemon, who was bellowing as it stepped on one of the Nidoking's TOXIC SPIKES. Concentrating, the Delphox circled her wand in the air and shut her eyes. Waves of soporific energy radiated from her toward the leonine Pokemon.

For a moment, she and the Delphox both held their breaths as the Pokemon continued bellowing and stomping forward unabated. But then it looked like maybe its eyelids were growing heavy. The volume of its roaring started to drop.

And then, quite suddenly, the Pokemon simply crumpled to the ground, closed its eyes, and fell asleep. Aurelie's eye widened, and she leaned forward hopefully. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the Delphox's lips curl into a satisfied smile.

"I think..." the redhead finally whispered cautiously, as if still afraid to wake up the Pokemon. "I think it worked."

vLoUalPr
Total: 365

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
126 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 18:06:14 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

The adrenaline had Rhys moving right past Aurelie's initial reaction to the Joltik as he directed his Nidoking to delay the creature as much as he could, and he was, at length, gratified to see Aurelie's Delphox join the battle properly. When it took a LAVA PLUME, Rhys cursed under his breath, calling out to his Nidoking, who sent a SLUDGE WAVE that caused the enormous creature to stumble sideways, snarling.
[break][break]
"You alright?" he called over to Aurelie, sparing her a glance and seeing that she was applying medicine to the injured Delphox. When the vulpine pokemon regained its wind and began lulling the enraged creature to sleep, Rhys signaled for his Nidoking to back off and gritted his teeth so hard he thought his jaw might crack.
[break][break]
At last, the beast slumped to the ground, out like a light, and Rhys exhaled deeply, raising his hands and bowing to Aurelie repeatedly. "THAT is how you handle a wild animal, THANK YOU MA'AM."
[break][break]
He recalled his Nidoking and, aiming carefully, threw a ball toward the slumbering beast. It captured the creature and landed on the ground, wobbling fitfully. A spike of anxiety ran down his back, but at length the ball stopped moving, and he quickly jogged forward to retrieve it, holding it up toward Aurelie triumphantly.
[break][break]
"We got it!" he enthused, grinning. "Now, we just have to make the report look good, and maybe we can nose in on the analysis team. They could sample the metal, I'm sure you could get some useful data from that, and I'd be very interested to see whether the means of flame production are similar here compared to other fire-type mammals..."
[break][break]
He trailed off, daydreaming, as the pair began slowly making their way back up the Chasm.
[break][break]
o2VyFaZ7

[break][break]
Total: 450

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

GC Excursion C: Monster Hunter

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:18:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: