[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
RKS: Lulu & Amor #2
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 22:58:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was waiting diligently in the RKS room for his partner to come since they weren't allowed to the simulations alone. Something about how it was dangerous to the mind, or something like that. Though he found himself in the company of once again, her presence near him had grown as of late. Keeping his arms folded across his chest, he awaited her arrival, and when she finally appeared a pleasant smile would greet her from his lips.

"Ms. Flint....It is nice to see you once again...." He said to her simply, and didn't elaborate further before turning to the simulation controls. "There is a particular simulation I would like to visit today....One of my Nebula Agents mentioned to me that there was one that involved a Deoxys." He expressed to her as he started to get everything set up. "Considering how little I know of my own, I thought it'd be nice to gather some info." Turning back to her. "If that's okay with you? I don't want to drag you along on one of my misadventures....I do that enough to ...." He said with a chuckle.

Should she agree the simulation would whirl to life, and soon the pair of them would be in the desert, and he frowned a bit wondering if he had put in the wrong information for a second. That is when he saw the workers that appeared to be building a tomb of some sort, and he looked back to Lulu curiously.

"Do you know what this place is? I don't think I've ever been here before...." Though when he heard that they were building a great protector, and were trying to harness the power of a fallen star, of course he got curious and went to investigate. That is when he saw it, it was a Wishing Star he recognized the material from when he worked with it in that alternate Galar, back when he was just a simple blacksmith....

"What is this doing here....?" He asked absently before reaching out to touch it.

TLDR
Amor is touching the shiny!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:55:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”rose,” she greeted back plainly as she ever had.[break][break]

watching him, she wondered what he was on about. what the hell are nebula agents? she also couldn’t recall a simulation featuring deoxys — but to be fair, they’d all been behind on one thing or another with all that had been unfolding around them.[break][break]

”if you know how to steer this thing, then by all means, go ahead.” her hands gestured to the room around them. she’d been under the impression that homing in on an exact simulation was impossible — a detail that could have changed, and how interesting if it had.[break][break]

the system came to life, and despite crossing her fingers, they still wound up in heat and sand, the near-realness of it all boring down on them.[break][break]

”had to be the desert.”[break][break]

with a sigh, she began trekking through it beside him, towards the construction happening ahead.[break][break]

”i think it’s the ruins from our desert in hoenn — before they were ruins, of course. there’s a regirock inside. there’s something else too…“

they were distracted by the voices of others, and she was soon following after him into the temple to investigate.[break][break]

moving past the boulders, she was just as quick to reach for the wishing star.[break][break]

”not sure.”[break][break]

touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:11:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:28:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor watched the scenario play out before him....How long ago was this battle? Was this his Deoxys? Or was it another? All he knew was that watching the creature launch itself at Eternatus with wild abandon, and actually manage to wound it....It made Amor think about what Azelf had told him.

The Fourth Will Ruin You....

However if Erebus could wound it, that meant at least Rocket could defend themselves from it. Of course he assumed that 's particular creature would also be able to wound Eternatus, along with any other legend that they possessed. At least now he had concrete proof that the creature wasn't as invincible as everything made it seem. hadn't lied to him after all, and now he could start creating countermeasures in order to deal with the true threat that they all faced.

"I'll have to ask him about this...." Amor stated absently to his companion, but he was all smiles. Having learned some valuable intel put him in a good mood. "I wonder if they are enemies, since Deoxys claims the skies, and space as it's domain....Or if it's something else...." He pondered the question before turning to her. "What do you think?" After all despite their positions being swapped, she still had a vast array of knowledge that he didn't.

Despite the tenseness in their 'relationship' to some degree he did respect her more than he perhaps let on. Otherwise he wouldn't keep going out of his way to ask for her help....

Maybe after this he should invite her to his favorite cafe? Or would that be to forward? Would that be weird?

"Hmmmm....I should ask Walter...." He thought to himself silently as they lingered in the ruins for the next few moments to contemplate what they had just seen.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 5:24:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
there it was again: deoxys. she had been wondering about it more lately, for more than one reason.[break][break]

”i was wondering, too. what would motivate it to attack something like eternatus all on its own?” or was it merely the first in a much greater assault?[break][break]

"the deoxys on meteno seemed territorial – though i think it may have been guarding the tera crystal."[break][break]

she watched idly as the wishing star fell out of the sky. the sky faded, and then so did the world around them. vague colors and shapes shifted decidedly in another direction, before the contours of another curated world took form.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 21:15:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 21:30:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"It is possible....Maybe it was guarding that meteor that was it's home, I'll ask when we're done here." He stated as the simulation began to fall apart, and reconstruct itself into a new one. Looking around this was another new simulation for him, just a remind of how far behind he was on going into this place, but regardless he would make up for as much lost time as possible. The Shadow Persian seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't quite place why, the crystablooms were interesting to him as well, considering his limited knowledge of them.

"I'm not familiar with this particular scenario....What should we do?" Part of him wanted to dive into the lake, but if he kept rushing off without consulting her, the gap between them could never shrink. "I think you're a bit more in the loop with these than I am." He admitted with an easy smile.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 23:29:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”maybe it was guarding the crystal,” she suggested as the simulation shifted.[break][break]

the lake. at least it was not as bad as the desert. she knew from experience she preferred drowning to being stoned to death. thankfully, they had evaded that outcome in the last simulation.[break][break]

she hoped to do the same there, keeping away from the water’s edge despite the siren pull like gravity in the wrong direction.[break][break]

”there’s an azelf at the bottom, if you feel like drowning today. i don’t, personally.”[break][break]

instead, she approached the shadow persian on the ground, taking a closer look than last time. she felt the struggle in its breath with a gentle hand, and tried to encourage it to stand, to no avail.[break][break]

”it’s paralyzed, i’m guessing. but by what, i've no idea. might be worthwhile to attempt some tests, if no one’s tried it yet. i’m sure underboss quinn would be interested – unless you have other experts up your sleeve i don’t know about.”[break][break]

had taught her a little of the study of shadow pokemon, but her own scientific work had gone in a vastly different direction. though a trainer of shadow pokemon, it was a phenomenon she knew little about.[break][break]

help the shadow persian.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 23:36:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to assist the immobile Shadow Persian. As you tend to its sorry state, an odd will-o-wisp appears. It flutters about the feline and as it does, the Shadow Persian begins to rise to its four paws.[break][break]

Like a puppet, the Persian takes a step forward stiffly... before attacking you all with a SHADOW RUSH or FRENZY PLANT.[break][break]

You watch the wisp plunge into the lake without making a splash.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defend yourself.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 17:48:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

She walked up to the shadow persian with the intent to help it, and he had no objections.

"You make it sound like I'm collecting experts in various fields for some nefarious purpose...." He said with a chuckle, but he shook his head. "But no I don't....Mr. Quinn is the only person whose opinion I would trust on Shadow Pokemon." He explains to her, not afraid to admit his own lack of knowledge. "While I could endeavor to learn it on my own....I am trying to learn how to rely on others...." As painful as it was for him to do at times. Things were always faster, and more efficient when he could just do it himself, and if he failed then at least he was at fault.

Being held at the whims of others was never a particularly pleasant thought for him, but he was trying to branch out, and overcome that self imposed limitation. He was about to say something more, but the air suddenly changed, the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and he didn't think. His body moved, and acted on it's on, flashes of a moment in his past clouding his vision for a moment.

A move that he had practiced so tirelessly over, and over that it felt automatic. He rushed forward, grabbed her at full speed, and tackled her out of the way of the attack. The Shadow Rush barely missing the both of them, the back of his clothes were ruined, but it was a small price to pay. Her head was clutched to his chest to protect her from the impact of the momentum he had used to grab her so quickly.

Letting go of her almost immediately, he stood back up already preparing for whatever threats she was going to hurl at him.

"Are you alright?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 21:10:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”aren’t you?” she joked dryly – but there was plenty of truth to it, she thought. team rocket was all about doing nefarious things, and they were recruiting expert doers-of-nefarious-things all the time. the soles of the shoes he’d stepped into were caked with blood and evil.[break][break]

”ah. certainly too much going on all around us to tackle it all yourself. ‘team work makes the dream work’, doesn’t it?” she recalled the great appreciation she had gained for her teams during her time in his position.[break][break]

as she was looking at him, she suddenly felt the persian rise under her hand. a shadowy aura glowed menacingly as it prepared to strike her.[break][break]

and then she was tackled – not by the simulated persian, but by amor. she yelped in surprise, hitting the ground clutched to his chest.[break][break]

when he stood again, she followed just as quickly, and without skipping a beat, her fist sailed into his jaw. it wasn’t full strength, but it was more than a tap.[break][break]

she gasped then, as she shook out her hand. ”oh, my gods, i’m sorry. it’s the reflexes, you know. got to stay alert... are you alright?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 12:49:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]ARCEUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Team Rocket has traversed the simulation an innumerous amount of times. By doing so, they have been lucky enough to access a new stage: one that finally grants them answers as to Arceus’ whereabouts—and perhaps frustratingly, more questions.[break][break]

After the transition, you find yourself on an endless staircase. Each step glows bright with divine light. Gazing down at your feet, you realize the stair treads are transparent. Vertigo grips your stomach as you realize you are at an impossible height—but beneath you is what appears to be an endless void. If Hoenn was below you, it is so far away that it would be an indiscernible speck.[break][break]

The first few steps you take play high, haunting notes like piano keys. To the trained ear, they would hear the notes: G, C, F, C, G, E, B, F#.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue ascending the staircase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Descend or jump off the staircase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 12:57:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

THWACK!

Was what he was greeted with upon her standing next to him. It stung, he would have a bruise of that he was certain, rubbing his chin he quirked a brow at her apology. She seemed sincere in it, and he looked at her hand, amusement in his eyes. It was a rare opportunity to make her squirm a bit.

"Striking a superior who just saved your life....I wonder what that punishment would be...." He mused as he continued to take in the surroundings as they slowly faded away like raining code. Though he couldn't keep a straight face, and he laughed a bit. "It's fine Lulu....You did tell me the last time we did this together....If I touched you again you'd make me regret it. Something to that effect....It's my fault." Is all he said to her as the scene came to an end. "If you're terribly beat up about it....You can buy me a drink sometime...."

That was all there was to it, adrenaline, and emotion caused others to sometimes act irrationally, he wasn't going to be a stickler like some of the higher ups might be. Still the scene shifted, and eroded around them until they came upon a new place. A staircase, a beautiful translucent staircase, and this was one that he hadn't done before. So he began to ascend the stairs, and he noticed the notes that were being played with each step, and he frowned a bit.

"Piano....? Music?" He asked his companion curiously assuming that they had been here before. Still he wanted to know what was at the top of these stairs, and trusting that would keep pace he continued heading upwards to see what strange destination awaited them. "We aren't gonna be attacked by those weird hands here are we?"

TLDR
Ascending the stairs!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 5:35:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
punishment? her head cocked to the side. he wouldn’t dare. clearly, he had no idea who he was dealing with. would save her, if it came down to it. for so long, she’d felt untouchable.[break][break]

”a drink? she said, her tone going a few notes higher than normal. her eyes were a little wide. a little crazy. a lot crazy, perhaps. ”sure.”[break][break]

she was distracted then by the shifting of the simulation. she’d seen this one before too, and it intrigued her most of all. pacified by the beauty of space and the glowing light of the heavens above, she began to ascend the staircase too.[break][break]

would they be attacked by the hands of the god of gods?[break][break]

”don’t think so. didn’t happen last time, and i haven’t heard of it happening to anyone else.” but then again, ”but… maybe?” she looked down over the edge, considering hopping off it, but in the end she continued to follow his lead.[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights