[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]ARCEUS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You continue ascending the staircase. Step after step after step after step, you find that there is no end. Yet, there is a feeling that something is indeed up there. Waiting. Watching.[break][break]

As exhaustion and futility seizes your lungs, you hear—or feel?—a message that descends from high: "I AM THE CENTRAL CIRCLE."[break][break]

The staircase begins to fade as the simulation ends.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The staircase disintegrates.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
RKS: Lulu & Amor #2
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 18:44:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Yes a drink....I think that's a suitable punishment for you punching a superior, no? I mean...." He just smiled knowing that somewhere deep down she was probably cursing him for everything that he was worth. "Would you rather something else? You mentioned you had tequila at your home, yes?" For him it was already a done deal, Amor rarely abused his position, he loathed doing it. However when he made exceptions it was usually for situations like this. The punch didn't really bother him, but her reaction to him saying she should get him a drink is what fueled this.

Had she perhaps stayed a bit more calm, he probably wouldn't have bothered. But at his core there was a little sadist that lived inside of him, and it made him want to poke others occasionally. When the situation called for it.

Though he never got to finish that thought as exhaustion eventually took hold, and he was panting before a loud booming voice echoed out around the two of them. It was something he didn't recognize, something he had no clue where it came from, but what he did know was the mild panic forming in the back of his mind when the stairs vanished from beneath him, thankfully after a second it was followed by the simulation ending.

"That was worse than the space one....At least there I was on a platform of sorts...." Flying never bothered him, but he had something underneath him always. That slight feeling of weightlessness when there was just a void of nothingness beneath you. Now that he was back on solid ground, the panic was gone, and he just ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. "Well I at least learned one thing going there...." It would seem that , and hadn't been wrong at all.

"Thank you again for coming with me...." He expressed to genuinely before stretching out a bit.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
RKS: Lulu & Amor #2
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:00:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
a drink for punishment with her superior. worded like that, she regretted her impulsive response. oh, how very far she’d fallen.[break][break]

at the mention of her home, she shook her head with a tight smile, ”no.” she absolutely had tequila at her home, but that would not be their destination. a beat passed, before another idea popped into her head. ”i know the perfect place, actually.”[break][break]

it was owned by rocket’s upper brass, and a place she felt at least mostly safe in.[break][break]

as the powerful, mysterious message entered their minds, she knew the simulation would end. instead of warning him, she watched, hoping to see some kind of fear on his face at the staircase disappearing beneath them.[break][break]

when they returned to the submarine, instead of asking him what he’d learned, she only replied simply, ”of course.”[break][break]

she turned to leave, then, imagining head scientist amor would reach out about said punishment if he truly meant it. with luck, he’d forget.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights