TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 1:53:28 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was always a pleasure to hang out with friends, but having Cassandra at their home for a sleepover was amazing, even if every night having Knight in the same room as her felt like a permanent sleepover, it was still special to have someone else to join the fun.[break][break]

"Pwaah, that was a nice dinner... It almost makes me feel like going straight to bed, but we can't afford to not enjoy the most of our weekend." Thea said while the trio were just about to get into the bedroom. She pushed the door open for them, but before the Cassandra or Knight even got in, Zeus and Gominha hurried inside, bumping on her leg and nearly making her trip while they raced to the top of the bunk bed. Zeus managed to get in there first, but Gominha headbutted him and he nearly fell, and the two started wrestling while Belle peeked from the door. Thea, however, glared at them. "Zeus! Gominha! Bad! We have a guest, and that bed is hers tonight."[break][break]

Thea scolded the two of them, and they both flinched and immediately halted their fight, averting their eyes from each other while crossing their arms. Thea could only sigh, turning to Cassandra and Knight. "So, what do you guys want to do first? Films or games?" She asked, waiting for them to step into the bedroom before stepping in herself.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 8:13:52 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Since Cass was coming over to someone else's house, she's decided to only take her best behaved pokémon with her. Admittedly, she could've taken Sona, Effie and Saude as well (Tinkatuff, Fletchinder and Emolga), but she's decided they might be better off guarding around the house. And she's had a feeling it'll become hard to take Sona without her Charcadet Delilah also wanting to tag along, and she's somewhat "grounded" for the moment.

Thoughts like these do kinda disperse when she sees Gominha and Zeus racing for the bed which she kind of claimed for the night. "Nah, it's fine, I can share!" Cass reassures Thea with a laugh, "Thanks for letting me take the bed." She could do with the couch, too, but she's also spoiled rotten and unwilling to give that up.

"That dinner was really good! And I think either works ... I haven't played a game in a long time, it feels," Cass threw in her two cents, all the while patting the Trubbish in her arms. Her Comfey Martin was out of the ball, too, and constantly using Aromatherapy simply to negate the garbage smell coming from her favourite pokémon. Eira is trotting along behind her, quite timid around that many people and pokémon.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 10:02:19 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight was almost as bad as Gominha and Zeus, wanting to race into the bedroom alongside them (and Fitzwilliam too). However, Thea's scolding soon put the brakes on him and he hovered by the doorway. She had such good control of her Pokémon! Knight grinned at his cousin, "You'd make a good Ranger too, some day... Or do you plan to take over your dad's dojo?" He had never asked before and he didn't think too hard about his own future either.[break][break]
He piled into the room with all of his Pokémon already, tossing himself onto the bottom bunk but that was mostly to keep out of the way. Immediately there was a small scuffle between Gideon and Harrow for who got to sit in his lap and he ended up with one mon on each leg, "Hey, why don't we transform this room? Into, like, a blanket fort paradise? Then the 'mons can have the top bunk while we have more fun down here."[break][break]
Mostly, he said that to tease Thea's Pokémon (so he was no better than them... Ah, Knight...)[break][break]
"Film! Unless... What game were you thinking?" It was easier to eat snacks while watching a film, in Kay's opinion, so that's why he picked that option. He grinned at Cass, "Wait! Our V.I.P Guest should pick -- what do you feel like, Cass-cass-cass?" As he said that, Knight let out a comically dramatic gasp and dove under his bed for something.[break][break]
And missed her talking about games.[break][break]
A few seconds later and he pulled out his school bag, unzipping it to remove the too-large book he carried (Seriously, one book... Taking up so much room!) and pulled out a Poké Ball. This he held out for Cass to take, "Ta-da! For you!" He had a big grin on his face, pleased with himself for surprising her like this.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

yes knight has all 6 mons out :sob:[break]
also taking this chance to gift grafaiai to cass![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 14:41:41 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea smiled to her friend. "No problem, Cass. I would never let a guest sleep on the floor." As soon as Cassandra approved sharing the bed with Thea's Pokémon, Gominha made herself comfortable on the top bed, cuddling with the blankets and humming joyfully while Zeus sat on the edge of the bed. "Wow, really guys? You are going to just leave me alone down here?" Thea feigned a hurt expression, one that Gominha ignored, while Zeus twitched his snout and huffed, jumping down. Thea caught him midair and squeezed him in a hug. "I knew I could count on you, Zeus~" Zeus twitched his left ear, puffing his body with a proud oink, pretty much saying 'of course!'.[break][break]

Belle nudged Thea's leg, pulling her pajama's softly to catch her attention. "You too, Belle? I see! I guess only Gominha doesn't love me." She shook her head dramatically, before crouching to pick up Belle, keeping her two Pokémon on her arms.[break][break]

Knight's question caught Thea off-guard, and while she did think for a couple seconds, she returned an awkward smile. "I have no idea, Kay. That is something for the near future Thea to solve." She chuckled nervously, before grinning widely. "I love the idea of making a whole pillow fortress. If Cass is down..." She peeked at her friend, and then blinked surprised at Knight's offer for a gift.[break][break]

"Oh!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 10:19:24 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
As Gominha doesn't come down, but rather doubles down on the bed, Cass couldn't help but chuckle at the trainer-pokémon interaction. She knows someone spoiled when she sees one out of personal experience, so she could only relate to the pokémon here.

It is a bit strange to see the future talk unfold - or rather, with so much uncertainty. While Cass considers her immediate futue a disaster waiting to unfold - and she's doing her damnest to keep that lid shut tight - anything past graduation seems almost like a breeze. Or well, if there wasn't the whole "maybe the world ends" deal that no one seems to be able to do anything about. ... anyway.

"Ohh, a pillow fort sounds really fun! Should we get more blankets for that, or do you think you have enough? I don't think I know how to build something like this, though ..." At least not without already having been provided the structure. She occasionally likes hanging up her blanket over her bed for a pillow fort, repurposing the many nails to hang up framed pictures.

Cass should be used to Knight asking a question and not waiting for the answer by now because he's got distracted by something, but there's always a part of her that's slightly irritated whenever that happens. However, the next moment, her eyes grow wide. "A pokémon? For me?" she exclaims, and immediately grabs it and calls out the pokémon. The Grafaiai has been in the room for less than 2 seconds, and Cass is already screeching, overjoyed, and grabbing it to cuddle with it, dropping Jon right above Eira so he doesn't hurt himself.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" She might have been heard in the entire neighbourhood. "Do they have a name? Oh my where did you find them ..." She's been wanting a Grafaiai for quite some while, immediately after she's seen them - they're just perfect little weird rascals.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 10:43:55 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I might do Ranger stuff! Or well, I've met some cool Rangers and I like the stuff they do... Maybe I can do like a trial test thing through school?" Knight wasn't sure how all of that worked out. He watched as Harrow climbed up to join Gominha on the bed and hoped the Wigglytuff wouldn't mind the company.[break][break]
He was rather fond of Thea's Wigglytuff and was probably the most guilty of spoiling her, "Does Gominha need an extra pillow or some snacks or--?" He asked before Cass' reaction to the Grafaiai drowned out everything else.[break][break]
Kay laughed loudly, thrilled with the reaction he had earned for the surprise, "No name so feel free to give him one, just a warning that he uhh seems to be a bit food motivated." After all, the Grafaiai had come along with Knight because he had promised food. He gave his best friend a sheepish smile, "I told him you'd take good care of him though!"[break][break]
It was always worth it to see his closest, most beloved companions happy. Knight opened his arms to offer Cass a hug or, if she deflected him, to latch onto Thea instead.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

surprise success! woo![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 23:15:39 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Gominha is quick to peek her head out of the bed to look at Knight, waving her hand when he mentioned extra pillows and snacks.[break][break]

Thea could only roll her eyes at the laziness of her Pokémon, but then smiled at Cass' joy and Knight's kindness. "That's wonderful, another friend for us!" She beamed, looking at the new Pokémon and trying her best to not be caught in Cass burst of happiness. The scream did make Gominha flinch, which was enough to make her fall head first on the ground before bouncing away. Belle watched the scene unfolding in confusion, and for once Zeus slipped a laugh seeing Gominha's misfortune.[break][break]

"Knowing Cass, this cute guy will be very well cared." She chuckled, watching the happy situation unfold a bit more before resuming the previous business:[break][break]

"Let's prepare our pillow fort then?" Thea picked up a couple pillows while Zeus and Belle did the same with one pillow each. "As for games, I have a 'who is that Pokémon?' card game. I also have Meowpoly, Yacht, Poké Up, and well... A basic card deck." She suggested, then glanced at her cousin, that had his own games too, if he wanted to offer or suggest.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:33:30 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass isn't surprised by Knight wanting to become a ranger - it's almost more surprising that Thea doesn't immediately jump on it, too. Or maybe that's just her, and a growing, nagging feeling inside of her. Gladly, that's also quickly taken over by just pure joy as she finally is able to get a Grafaiai as a gift from Knight. She grins at Knight's words, nodding. "I'll definitely will. And let's see." She looks the Grafaiai straight into his large eyes, squinting slightly. "You're gonna be Dermot."

She eagerly accepts Knight's hug, also motioning for Thea to join them with a grabby hands gesture. "Thank you, Knight!" The little guy in the spotlight seems to be a bit confused, but has spotted that there's plates with food around, so he quietly gets to town on them. But not greedily so - he does have manners! ... but he also doesn't stop if not interrupted. Eira timidly walks up next to the Grafaiai with Jon on her back, greeting her team member shyly and curiously.

Meanwhile with the humans, Thea brings the slumber party back on track. "I think Yacht or Poké Up ... I haven't ever played them, actually. As for normal card games, I can offer up Squirtle if you want to learn the rules of that!" she offers, "But ... Poké Up looks fun, I've only ever seen it on pictures." She also goes to help with the pillow fort, but not actually helpfully so - and this time, not because of being spoiled lazy, but because she doesn't want to intrude on her guests' house.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 17:11:29 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

At the mention of games, he was under his bed again and fishing out boxes, "Um, I have The Game of Pokémon, SudoWHODo? aaaaand--" He sneezed from the dust but managed to grab his copy of 'Uno-known', "Here we go. More options! I like playing anything." Which was so helpful.[break][break]
He jumped up when Gominha fell from the bed and hurried to help her, "Gominha-hime are you okay!?" Knight grabbed an extra snuggly blanket and the softest pillow and helped the Wigglytuff get settled on the bed again. He fussed over her, making sure she had the exact snacks she wanted and adding an extra cushion to prevent Zeus from invading on her space too much.[break][break]
During all of this, he'd let his friends decide what game they would play. Once Gominha was happy, Knight would join them! His own Pokémon weren't too bothered by the noise since they were used to Kay and they had scattered themselves around the room in various places to get comfy.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Game of Pokemon = Game of Life / SudoWHODo? = Sudowoodo themed Cluedo / Uno-known = Uno[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 19:42:12 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea chuckled at Cass' invitation, and after a fond sigh, she approached and wrapped the two of them in her arms to join the hug. She gave them a soft squeeze, and looked at the new Pokémon. "I hope you have a lot of fun with Cass, Dermot!"[break][break]

But then, Thea broke the hug when Knight darted off to assist Gominha. The Wigglytuff was all dramatic when Knight helped her, leaning on her back and tilting her head as if she was suffering from a terrible pain, letting out a dramatic moaning. When she was helped to the bed and got all cozy thanks to the boy, she chirped and nuzzled his hand gratefully, poiting at her head and puffing a bit, waiting for a petting.[break][break]

Zeus only watched the scene with a frown, shaking his head, and Thea chuckled. "Well, I guess Gominha will be keeping a good portion of our pillows. We will need to be creative to make our fort." She declared, and then looked at Cass after Knight gave the options.[break][break]

"We have plenty of games then! So Cass can choose any of them, you are our guest, after all! I've never played Squirtle though." She added.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 20:33:58 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass frowns almost immediately upon hearing SudoWHODo?, not because she dislikes the game or think it wouldn't be fun with her besties. The thing is more that she has not managed to convince Thea yet that Sudowoodo is a ROCK type and not a grass type. And she knows herself to try and convince her today, despite knowing better, should it come up. The other games seem-

(Gominha-hime incident, Knight loses it and Cass is both slightly in awe and also laughing hard.)

-safe enough, however, and she's mostly interested in Poké Up anyway, honestly. "I think it's gonna be Poké Up ... really curious how it plays out. Heard it's kinda like Pokémon Racing ai-er-el [IRL]?" she asks. "Well, hope she won't want some blankets since we'll need some." In that moment, she does also look at Thea with a lingering look, lowering her voice a bit as she leans closer. "Should we leave an opening to one site?" she asks. After this is resolved, she claps her hands, nodding.

"Let's get on with it, yes? We will need some points to fix some blankets on, like the upper edge of the bunkbed, maybe ... hmm, a tall lamp? Below the bulb, not on that thing." She looks over the room calculatingly, drawing lines in her mind how it could connect. "... what do we even have concerning materials?"

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 21:45:09 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight made sure to pet and smooth down Gominha's swirly tuft of hair (It was so FREAKING soft!! Aaahhh!!) and reluctantly left her side. What if she needed him? Well... She knew to call on him and, provided he wasn't fast asleep, Knight would always come to her rescue![break][break]
"I suck at Poké Up but Thea's great at it." At the very least, Thea seemed to always win they played and Kay didn't know how she did it. He moved around and gathered the duvet and blankets from his bed, "I think there are more blankets in the cupboard in the hallway!" He dumped what he had in his arms and ran off to check.[break][break]
A few moments later and a moving mountain of blankets and sheets entered the room, knocking a few things over, "Oops. Sorry. Think this is enough? Uncle said he can get us some extra cushions from the Dojo if we need them?" He tried to peek around the pile in his arms to smile at his friends but it was impossible.[break][break]
Kay shuffled towards the middle of the room, "Want me to just dump these here?" A few of his Pokémon had gathered to help, though each other grabbed a separate blanket or sheet, causing a web of fort building materials to scatter around the three students.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 2:29:41 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"It is kinda like that, yeah. I can explain the rules a bit better when we are done with the pillow fortress." Thea suggested, then crossing her arms while looking at the Wigglytuff that looked the laziest she has ever been. "No more blankets for Gominha, she already has enough." She declared, and Gominha took no offense, as she was already almost snoring in her cuddly position.[break][break]

When Cass leaned close to Thea to question about leaving an opening, Thea's cheeks turned faintly pink, and she nodded briefly. "Y-Yeah, maybe someone will want to take a trip to the toilet overnight." She agreed with the idea, and while she felt warm by Cass' kindness, she felt embarrassed that her phobia was so obvious.[break][break]

Her eyes shifted to Knight, and she nodded. "Actually... Yeah! Dad told us that. I think I will go there to pick some more cushions. There are a lot of Pokémons to sleep too." She said, looking around. "Zeus, Belle, come give me a hand. If any of you two wants to come, just follow me!" Thea said, opening the door and guiding whoever decided to come take the cushions.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

She won't be gone for long, so let's keep the post order the same, since she will come back in my turn! Hehe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 12:08:18 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Jon makes some noises, telling Eira to move towards the site, and she readily obliges. He slides off her and thanks her for the ride, before sitting in the corner, waiting for the pillow blanket fort building to be done. He doesn't want to accidentally dirty anything - he knows Cass doesn't mind, but they're not at home right now, so he wants to be on his best behaviour.

Cass notices him in the corner, and she quickly goes over to give him a few pats. "Jon, dearie," she cooes with a smile, before turning towards her friends again. "I'm looking forward to how this game will go for us!" she grins. But first things first. More blankets - Knight returns with a load of them. Second, more pillows, which Thea is off to grab in a moment.

Eira also, actually, puts herself forward to help with carrying, accompanying the others with a shy, but determined look. "I'll stay back. Martin, mind helping us?" As always, her Comfey readily flies over, happy to hold any blanket ends that need holding until they're fixed. He's let go of his flower for the moment, allowing his hands to be moved freely. "Everyone, careful not to squish any of Martin's flowers or we won't see the next morning," Cass warns, then starts hanging up blankets wherever she could with the help of whoever's available at the moment.

Dermot, in the meanwhile, has discovered the window and that he can carry the plates around, so he's sitting there, staring outside and snacking.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[M] The Night is Young
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 10:25:16 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thanks to Cass and her 'mons helping out, the tangled mess of sheets and blankets was soon transformed into a pretty decent blanket fort. Knight took a step back and put his hands on his helps, "Hey, that looks cosy, right?" He grinned at his friend before he started arranging blankets and pillows inside.[break][break]
There would be plenty of room for the extra cushions and for them to chill inside (and sleep)! Knight flopped down and wriggled happily, "Join me! It's really comfy!" He had expected it to feel like he was just laying on the floor but it was really nice, almost like a bed.[break][break]
A few of his Pokémon flopped down too, and Kay chuckled, "Should we set up the game before Thea gets back?" He sat up suddenly and went to find the right game box.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]