TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Runnin' Wild
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 20:39:09 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea picked up the pace while jogging in the wild. She wasn't in a particular hurry or anything, but rather, it was part of her usual training. Maintaining the balance and attention while running in the uneven ground the forest had to offer, while dodging any obstacle such as roots or low branches. Piggybacking on her, Gominha the Wigglytuff, simply held on tight while watching the training unfold. Next to Thea, Zeus the Primeape jogged just like his trainer, giving a ride to Belle the Minccino, that seemed to enjoy it.[break][break]

"Don't lose... The pace... Zeus!" Thea said between heavy breaths, already feeling the muscles of her legs burning after so much effort. Zeus was more resilient than Thea, but the fact it couldn't sweat made all the jogging much rougher on him, so he was starting to lose the footing.[break][break]

Thea wasn't ignorant, and upon noticing the difficulty of her Pokémon, she started slowing down, taking a deep breath before pausing and resting her back against a tree while Gominha hopped off Thea, landing with a bouncy sound. "A rest?" She chuckled breathlessly, and Zeus nodded immedately, pausing and sitting down, with Belle hopping off him and giving his back a rub while he tried to recover.[break][break]

While resting, Thea tossed a bottle of water for each of her Pokémon, then took her own, pouring some of her head and shaking it before drinking it with a greedy chug... As she did it, her sideglance spotted someone..? Something? Who was it?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Runnin' Wild
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 5:19:34 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

It was a lovely day outside, and since he had no prior commitments, he had decided to spend the day riding around Hoenn on his Pokémon. As usual, his chosen mount was Mirage, his Hisuian Zoroark. While he would sometimes ride one of his other Pokémon, Mirage was usually the one he went for since he had the strongest bond with him out of all his Pokémon.
[break][break]
He was enjoying the rush of Mirage using agility to surpass his top speed when the sound of voices reached him. Curious, he gave Mirage's reins a gentle tug to cause him to slow down before looking around. It was, of course, Mirage who would pick up the scent of the other person and her Pokémon, and he would allow Mirage to take them in that direction.
[break][break]
Soon enough, they would come across a girl, perhaps a few years older than him, and her Pokémon. From the way she was dressed, he could only assume she had been on a run or that she had been doing some sort of training.
[break][break]
"Hello, sorry to intrude. I wasn't really expecting to run into anyone out here," he said, swinging himself off of Mirage. If she was paying attention, she might notice he sounded a little breathless and that he was a little flushed, showing he was still riding the high of having Mirage go as fast as he could.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
233 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Runnin' Wild
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 14:08:32 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's eyes met the younger boy's with a smile covering her lips. "Hey, don't worry about it! We were having a pause right now." She wasn't too different from him at the moment, all sweaty from the physical effort, with her chest heaving as she tried to recover her breath and energy completely. Still, she had enough energy to poke into her bag, shuffling it to grab a bottle of water before standing, taking a few steps to approach the newcomer and offering it to him.[break][break]

"Want some? You look like you need it." She chuckled, looking at the flushes on the boy's face, but then lowering her gaze to the beautiful Pokémon he was riding.[break][break]

"That's a very pretty Zoroark!" Thea chirped, looking at it, and then looking back at the boy. "What's their name?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Runnin' Wild
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 14:21:07 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He supposed that by "that" she meant they were on a break. Still, it was good to know he wasn't bothering her. His return smile was a bit awkward, as he still felt a little uncomfortable around people his own age due to the isolation he had experienced before coming to Hoenn.
[break][break]
To distract himself, he allowed his gaze to trail over their surroundings. He noticed the Pokémon she had with her: a Minccino, a Primeape, and a...
[break][break]
The last one that caught his attention was a Wigglytuff. Before he could mention that he had one himself, the girl returned from looking through her bag.
[break][break]
The offer of water caught him off guard, but he accepted it with a nod. "Thanks," he said as he reached into his own bag and pulled out what seemed to be a small bowl. If it wasn't already obvious what he was going to do, it soon became clear when he placed the bowl in front of Mirage and poured some of the water into it.
[break][break]
Only after taking care of Mirage did he take a drink himself. "Thanks, he's a Hisuian Zoroark. He's the one I've had the longest," he explained.
[break][break]
"His name is Mirage," he added in response to her question.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
233 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Runnin' Wild
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 13:22:18 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The kindness of the boy for giving his Pokémon the water before he went for it brought a smile to Thea's lips, and as he spoke, she chirped—[break][break]

"Ooh, a Hisuian one!" Thea clasped her hands. "No wonder it looks quite different from the Zoroak I've seen before." She admitted, tilting her head as she looked at him closer, but not close enough to be meddling with personal space.[break][break]

"You take a very good care of him, don't you?" It wasn't hard to see, both for the Pokémon's beauty, health, and of course the display of kindness they boy had in front of Thea. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mirage. And you too~" She said, looking at the Pokémon and the boy, before resting a hand over her Wigglytuff.[break][break]

"This is Gominha, the Pokémon I had the longest too. And he is Zeus, and she is Belle." She pointed at the Primeape, and then the Minccino. Gominha greeted chirply, while Zeus nodded with a stoic oink and Belle waved her tail in a sheepish greeting.[break][break]

Thea then pointed at her own chest with her thumb. "And my name is Thea." She winked.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Runnin' Wild
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 3:35:03 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yeah, I caught him as a Zorua when I was ten. Well, I say caught, but he technically chose me after me and my sister saved him from some other Pokémon that had ganged up on him. I tended to his injuries while my sister chased off the Pokémon. However, with how protective he is of me, one wouldn’t think there was a time he needed saving,” he explained, a chuckle escaping him when he said the last part.
[break][break]
Mirage was probably his closest friend. Sure, he had human friends now, but he would never be as close to them as he would Mirage. With Mirage, he felt he could talk about anything.
[break][break]
"Yeah, I wouldn’t know what to do if something happened to him. We kind of just look out for each other. Outside of my siblings, he was my first friend, so we’re pretty close.”
[break][break]
As she introduced her Pokémon, her gaze flickered at them. Before she said anything, she was already introducing herself. “It’s nice to meet you, Gominha, Zeus, Belle, and Thea,” he said with a friendly smile before continuing. “And my name is Absalom, but I also go by Axel.”[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights