Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
GC EXCURSION A: FRANK & LEILANI
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 21:07:15 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

This was it—Frank's first semi-important mission since officially joining Team Rocket. Thus far, he had spent his days crunching numbers with his boss and helping with smuggling logistics. But today, he was on the field. [break][break]

Not to do anything crazy or dangerous, of course. Leave that to the experienced, high-ranking members. No, had promised Frank that he wouldn't be put on the front lines. Instead, he was to explore an as-of-yet uncharted section of the Giant Chasm and compile a report on anything new or unusual. [break][break]

Despite the relatively low stakes of the assignment, the fissure in the earth was enormous and full of dangerous Pokémon. Frank was happy for a partner-in-crime; networking and making friends was his specialty. [break][break]

"It says here we're supposed to check out everything in a five-mile radius of the research station," he said to the young, black-haired woman who trudged through the dense, humid rainforest with him. [break][break]

What was her name, again? Layla? Leigh? [break][break]

"I doubt we'll be able to walk the whole thing in a day, so let's just see what's in this direction." [break][break]

He pointed to a spot on the rough map he held that indicated a river of some kind. His Obstagoon loped at his side, keeping an eye out for anything amiss. [break][break]

x1xv1E_A[break]TOTAL: 82

TAGS[break]
NOTES – gc excursion a: explore

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:23:26 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

This was turning into quite the assignment. Leilani had never really ventured much outside of Hoenn ever since coming here from Alola. So when she clocked in and was told that she would be responsible for the forces venturing into some giant ass chasm, this would be a petty weird day, all things considered.

She walked alongside another man that had been paired with her to better get a lay of the land. There were sure to be dangerous Pokemon storming around here, so she ensured that Koa was nice and ready before they made any preliminary plans together. Once ready, the two were off into the chasm.

"Mm." Leilani said once Frank had reminded her of the mission objective, They were the recon party. The grunts who went in and got things ready for the important people. "It's dangerous. Keep on your toes."

She was a woman of few words, her eyes sometimes shooting to Frank while they walked aside one another. Koa, her Blastoise, would travel as her partner, as she'd flick on her sunglasses and remain quiet while they walked. It wasn't after a few minutes of silence before she felt bad about the unnatural silence and try her hand at dialogue.

"Why'd you come down here? Forced to?"

[break]PJv3KcwA
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 12:24:46 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank hoped their reconnaissance wouldn't be too dangerous, but he took care not to give voice to that thought. He didn't know his associate at all; she might get the wrong impression and think him a coward. [break][break]

Still, Frank decided that being his usual chatty self was not the best action if dangerous and powerful Pokémon lurked between the trees. Only when black-haired woman spoke to break the silence did he raise his voice again. [break][break]

"Forced to? I guess I was, if being given an order counts." It did, of course. "What about you, Miss… I'm sorry, what was your name, again?" [break][break]

A flush of pink colored his cheeks at the embarrassment of having forgotten. He gave her a lopsided, apologetic grin for good measure. [break][break]

nWZNt3Km[break]TOTAL: 122

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 19:26:04 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Not exactly forced as much as it was work, that was in Lei's eyes, anyway. She had her eyes drift off to the side with a couple of other sights along the reconnaissance mission. An outlook off in the distance where some precious few distant cries could be heard. Whether or not they were for them was yet to be seen.

”Leilani.” She said, introducing herself to the man she had been paired with, idly flicking her sunglasses to rest on top of her forehead. ”Lei's fine though. Don't think we've met yet.”

She flashed a casual smirk in exchange to Frank as they came across a gap between the road they were on and the pathway forward, separated by a medium sized expanse. Unless either of them had a flying type or some way across, this looked to be a dead end.

”Might have to go around.” She dryly commented, ”Where are you from?”

[break]c0lptRuo
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 12:00:09 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank's apologetic smile transformed into a genial one as he extended his hand for a shake. "Frank Caffey. A pleasure to meet you, Lei." [break][break]

The ravine abruptly stopped their progress forward. Standing at the edge of it, he leaned forward just enough to peer down. The slope was precarious; only fools attempted a crossing on foot. [break][break]

"I'm from Unova. Black City, to be specific. I used to work as a stockbroker there, if you can believe it." Taking a step back from the ledge, he looked over his shoulder at Leilani. "Where are you from?" [break][break]

A sudden cry from below cut through the air, chilling Frank's blood. The small hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. It was a Pokémon's guttural roar, one he'd never heard before. [break][break]

"Going around sounds like a good idea." He turned to his Obstagoon. "Find us a new path, will you, Sheila?" [break][break]

The Dark-type nodded and loped off in a new direction. Frank followed from a short distance. [break][break]

Tl|AstsN[break]TOTAL: 222

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 6:12:41 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Unova. Always wanted to go there." Leilani said at learning about where Frank had come from.

She never would have thought that a stockbroker would be some kind of Rocket grunt rolling around, but he certainly looked the part. That aside, the ravine problem looked to be in the process of being solved. It was a pebble on the road to bigger and more complex problems, but one that his Obstagoon had been working on.

"I'm from Alola, Konikoni. Kind of liked the beach and all." She put simply. A beat of silence came while she wracked her head about trying to think about some kind of continuation to the conversation. "The world's bigger on the islands. Was going on vacation with somebody when Rocket got us."

[break]z0UZ2RYC
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 17:36:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank raised an eyebrow at Leilani. Compared to Unova, the islands of Alola didn't seem like they'd be bigger at all. Hoenn was more comparable to it, perhaps. [break][break]

"What do you mean by 'got you'? Like, you weren't kidnapped and held at gunpoint to join the ranks, were you?" he asked with a laugh. It seemed ridiculous, but maybe that's what happened in other parts of the world. [break][break]

After all, the coup to take over Kanto was always described as brutally violent. [break][break]

Suddenly, the ground trembled and buckled as an earthquake rocked the area. Frank lost his balance and stumbled. Beneath them, cracks began to form and grow wider. [break][break]

"Uh, I think maybe we should get out of here!" he exclaimed. His Obstagoon ran over; the way forward was crumbling rapidly. [break][break]

3aA7TfDe[break]TOTAL: 396

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 0:57:48 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

A soft laugh escaped through Leilani's lips, though it was hard to discern whether or not it was humorous or ironic.

"Maybe not kidnapped. Counted a lot of guns though. I was a thief with my..."

She paused, looking troubled. Were her and Mahina dating technically? They did all the stuff couples did, and she enjoyed their nights together, but did she feel the same way? Lei decided to sidetable it and return with her train of thought.

"...my partner back in Alola. Stole everything, made it big. This was supposed to be stop one on our vacation. Did a job and it went bad. Might have accidentally stole Rocket stuff. They weren't too happy, but gave us a deal."

Some time after Sheila left, an earthquake would rock through the area. Lei held onto Koa for stability, through watched as Frank fell to the ground. Even the Blastoise would struggle to remain upright in a time like this. The ground in front of them had began to give away as she cursed aloud.

"Back up!"

She took up the rear, though the ground gave away from her, sending Leilani backwards as she began to fall. She yelled out in surprise and readied herself to drop from a great height before being caught by Koa by her foot. His grip wasn't perfect, and he was struggling to keep her upright here.

[break]fY6pxybT
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 14:25:14 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sheila could do nothing in that earthquake, so Frank recalled her into a Pokéball and released his Wigglytuff. At the same time, he watched as Leilani fell backward into the breaking earth, saved at the last moment by her Blastoise. [break][break]

"Get us out of here, Brando! Back to the research station!" Frank yelled. [break][break]

The Wigglytuff uttered a squeak as a psychic glow emanated from him. Then, in the blink of an eye, the group TELEPORTED out of sight as the earth beneath them gave way. A moment later, they were back at the research station where they had started. [break][break]

Frank collapsed on the ground, panting heavily from the adrenaline rush. "Hey, you okay?" he asked Leilani. [break][break]

O|yOHvC2[break]TOTAL: 435

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 3:45:33 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

One minute, Leilani is dangling precariously over the edge of a cliff and terrified of how high she is, and the next, she's held upside down by her Blastoise. Koa would managed to find his steadying as the Alolan twirled around and tried to calm herself now that they had successfully been teleported out of harm's way.

"Scared to hell, but fine. Heart's racing right now."

Leilani breathed a sigh of relief and looked up at Koa, who released her back down to the ground. She fell next to Frank with a thud. Her hands gently kneaded the ground as if to thank Arceus above that she could feel it once more.

"Think that should be fine for our field trip. Enough danger for one afternoon."

[break]phNVb|ko
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:33:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: