A Tera Test [Zachary & Josh Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 4:27:53 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Mossdeep City was indeed something unexpected. The name didn't give it justice cause it was one of the most impressive scientific research areas in Hoenn. Even more so Zachary had come there after his time in the Grand Chasm and Area Zero. He didn't run into Josh there, but the two had kept close ties since Mt. Pyre. A Gym leader of all things-- and something Zachary wanted to aspire to. But more than that, Zachary walked away from his time in the Chasm with far more knowedge than he knew. He learned about the Dark Triad, the Paradox Pokemon coming through-- and most of all the Tera crystals and how potent they were down there. Furthermore, he saw how they affected Dizzy when he fought against and barely made it out alive. Dizzy had gone through a powerful transformation and unleased incredible power. He wanted to know how that was possible.  [break][break] They were soon outside of the Space Center-- which also featured a Pokemon Research Center.  Zachary and Josh were there to meet a Professor Yew, a professor who was studying the unique properties of the Tera crystals brought back from Area Zero, and the paradox phanomina. Along with other things, or so he was told. Zachary approached the building and Josh was with him, keeping him company to welcome him back from Area Zero.[break][break] "I can't believe what happened..." Zachary explained to Josh when he got back. All Dizzy did was touch one of those big crystals-- next thing I knew he was cocooned in it and then it erupted and he was all..." He paused, unsure how to describe it. Dizzy too was there, so was Happy-- his Mime Jr for company as they walked down the laboratory halls. Dizzy had of course no opinion to express of it all, having experienced it himself, but Zachary was abuzz about what he witnessed. "They became like super-rare prism-foil trading card or something! " [break][break] Dizzy frowned at the rather cheezy example-- but accurate considering how prismatic his fur looked when he transformed. [break][break] They soon reached the end of the hall, reaching one of the observatories that overlooked an open skylight with a telescope. A blonde woman in a white and black dress directed a few lab assistance around as they approached. "And be sure to run a system check before you start the tests. I don't want another false positive on our systems again!" she called out. [break][break] "Excuse me" Zachary asked, raising a hand shyly, "Sorry to interrupt but I have an appointment with a Professor... Yew," he asked. [break][break] The woman turned to reveal she was rather fine and well groomed, with her hair tied in the front in a braid. "Oh, good to meet you. Yes, I'm Professory Yew. You must be the visitors who just came back from the Grand Chasm. I was told you experienced some unusual phenomenon. I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain about it" she said with a sly smile. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Tera Test Mission Link.[break]

XXX.[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 1:45:57 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The trip to Mossdeep City was a good opportunity for Josh to give one of his newest flying steeds a try. Sitting in Sirocco's saddle reminded Josh of the sacrifice Slider made to repel in Dewford. The Shiny Hisuian Braviary was far from a replacement; his Psychic typing made riding him feel totally different than the Unovan variety. He liked how responsive the bird was, reacting even before the Gym Leader tugged the reins. It was just like with Janus; the flying-type could read his rider's mind and truly be one with Josh or whoever sat in his seat.

The black-winged bird spread his wings to land in Mossdeep City, as close to Mossdeep Space Center as possible. The well-traveled Gym Leader withdrew Sirocco and sent out Nitro, a Gogoat whose steering horns gleamed a shiny gold color. He mounted the grass-type and rode the rest of the way to the facility, where he would meet not only , but Professor Yew, as well.

"Sorry I'm late," the Mauville Gym Leader apologized. "I got put into a holding pattern by ATC. But I'm here now."

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Nitro         Gogoat**       Good
Sirocco       H!Braviary**   Good
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 15:45:06 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary soon saw flying in on a psychic mount! Zachary's eyes lit up on the psychic version of Braviary of all things. A ping of envy formed in Zachary's chest, wanting to have one of his own too. But he did know those birds were tough to tame. "Wow... I'm so jealous. That's an amazing bird!" Zachary commented as he greeted Josh. "And that's why I just teleport around. Anyway, lets get going." He said as he urged them to the lab. [break][break] The meeting with Prof. Yew was indeed a surprise, as her elegant appearance was indeed disarming to some. Zachary remained professional as he prioritized the reason why he was there. They soon broke away from the laboratory and observatory, to the smaller office nearby. They left down the hall to a comfy conference room, with a long table, comfy wheeling chairs, and a giant white board along the room, well lit and clean. Zachary sat down as Dizzy sat too on the seat-- his dropping down causing him to spin on the rotating chair. A happy 'wee' escaped the fox as he spun there. [break][break] As Josh joined in too, Professor Yew sat down too on the opposite end. "Thank you for your patience. Anyway, I was very interested to read the reports that came in from Area Zero. You must of had your hands full. But still, I'd like to hear it from your own words. Please, tell me what happened down there. You said your Pokemon underwent 'An unusual transformation'. " the professor asked, looking over a document she had on the table. [break][break] To also bring Josh up to speed, Zachary recapped the events of when he ran into at the mining refinery of the Area Zero caves. The attack, the near defeat-- and that rare, unpredictable moment when Dizzy was encased in crystal and suddenly emerged stronger than ever. Even then, he lost-- and had to be rescued by a very friendly ranger . The professor listened silently, her eyes attentive and ears peeled to hear every detail. [break][break] Then she spoke. "Terastallization," she said with a nod. [break][break] "Huh? What was that?" Zachary asked, surprised. [break][break] "It's what we called this phanominon. You described the transformation almost as if your Delphox crystalized, correct? Since the meteorite fell, the power to awaken it has cropped up in Pokemon, especially within Area Zero.
It seems now your Pokemon has become attuned to the same power, in the form of its Fire type.
" she explained. "Terastilizaton, or Terra Boost, as some trainers call it, give the ability to awaken the dorment 'tera type' a pokemon can have. It can be a part of their natural attributes, or something entirely different, depending on their predisposition. When this happens, it not only offers them a tremendous boost in strength, it can literally overwrite a Pokemon's attributes. A grass type can become a fire type. An insect type can become a fighting type, or a ground type can become a flying type. So on, and so forth." she explained. [break][break] Zachary sat back in his chair, as now Dizzy sat quietly and listened too. "So this power, Terastilzation, happens regularly in Area Zero? Was that why Dizzy transformed?" Zachary asked, looking to his partner. "I tried to ask him to do it again, but he can't seem to. Why was he able to then?" he asked. [break][break] "The energies in Area Zero for Tera types are extremely saturated in that environment, making it possible to adapt and gain those types. Think of it like a mutation or natural evolution in the genes of the Pokemon itself. While benine to them, it allows them to Terastellize if they have the right conditions." Prof. Yew explained. She glanced at Josh too, and soon rose up to the white board. [break][break] She took out a marker and soon drew the symbol of the Terastellar phenomenon. "I think it is more clearer to say not the Pokemon evolves, but the attribute itself evolves within the Pokemon, or changes to allow more than one. While several pokemon has no more than two attributes, this passive Tera Type allows the use of Terrastellization to be achieved. " she explained, showing a diagram of the fire type, lined up with the symbol to a water type. [break][break] Zachary glanced at Josh, wondering if he had any questions or concerns about the process. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 6:27:47 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Isn't he?" Josh rubbed it in teasingly. "His name's Sirocco." Teleporting around was a nice option to have when time was of the essence, but Josh loved traditional forms of travel, the wind blasting his face and blowing his hair around. He lived for the gut-wrenching sensation of sharp turns and high g-forces that came with riding a bird Pokémon at speed. Travel was also a great way to become closer to one's mount, feeding the already strong bond and making it unbreakable.

While there was plenty of room for Nitro to move inside the facility, there was not enough for Josh to remain seated on the Gogoat. He slid off the gold-horned Pokémon's back and walked in front of him, withdrawing the creature if the Professor requested it.

The Gym Leader sat down next to Zachary and intently listened to Professor Yew explain the basics of Terastallization. Opening his phone, he reviewed Ranger emails while the overview was going on. He had quickly zoned out; all this recap was so boring!

The discussion of Area Zero made Josh perk up, the Ranger having a lot of experience down there himself. "That is precisely how Terastallization works. If you don't mind, Professor, I'd like to share some observations I've made specific to Area Zero, as well as demonstrate a brand-new form of Terastallization that is not well understood. I want to ask you if you know anything about it." Provided the Professor was okay with it, he would send his Gogoat back out in the most appropriate place; perhaps there was a stage with a higher ceiling. Some place where a nearly seven-foot-tall Gogoat could comfortably stand without breaking anything.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 19:14:00 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Prof's Yew was a little bothered by the Goat Pokemon and Josh's rather bored reaction over the explanation. Perhaps it was the teacher in her, but she did appreciate Zachary's attention. After all, he had only just learned about Terrastellization and to him, this was all vital things to learn. At Josh's request, she nodded. "Sure-- of course " [break][break] Zachary sighed with a weak smile at Josh's bored reaction like a trouble kid in class. Dizzy, far better mannered, just shook his head in silent judgement of Josh's behavior. [break][break] Back to the matter at hand, Prof. Yew cleared her throat and pointed to the chart she made. "Think of the crystalized state as a prism-- how it focuses and refracts light, bouncing it around. Through this the natural attributes of a Pokemon are amplified. Pokemon who have different tera attributes will have the moves of the same attributes enhanced. For example, let's say we have ... actually , your Delphox is a perfect example. " she drew a mock version of Dizzy on the board. [break][break] Dizzy gave a snort of rejection-- not liking the artist rendering. [break][break] "Let's say your pokemon knew a variety of moves, psychic, fire, AND-- for discussion's sake, ghost. " she explained, drawing the related trait symbols above the figure. "When Terastelized to the attribute of Ghost-- any ghost moves it would know, would be enhanced tremendously via the power of this effect. However, what you described what happened in Area Zero, it was fire. Correct?" she asked. [break][break] Zachary nodded to confirm. So did Dizzy. [break][break] "What happens when a Pokemon Terastellizes to the attribute its predisposed to-- the power skyrockets even further, being twice -- if not more so-- as strong as it would normally with any normal enhancement. It would be on par to the effects as one who experiences Mega Evolution might experience." she explained and finally put her marker away. [break][break] Zachary was very interested, and found value in her explanation. "So how can we use it outside of Area Zero? I mean it be great to have Dizzy or any of my other Pokemon have the same power." Zachary said, his excitement showing very plainly. [break][break]
Prof. Yew smiled and gave a glance to Josh. "Why don't we take this to the observation lab. There we should have a bit more room to explore these options..." she said. [break][break]
They all reconviened in a wider area-- a laboratory room. While still containing special equipment and machines, it had a wide skylight and plenty of space for larger pokemon and things. Effectively, it was ideal to do it. "In order to use Terastellization, you will need one of these..." Prof Yew said as she went to a nearby table and picked up a box. She returned to Zachary and opened it. [break][break] Inside was a violet orb, which oddly looked to be made of jade, or another kind of crystal. The symbol on the front was not a circle but a hexagon shape. Zachary blinked at it, finding it odd, it being shaped no different than a Pokeball. [break][break] "This is a Tera Orb. Its made of the same crystals found in Area Zero, and it allows the harness of that Trestellar energy that caused the transformation. " she explained as she offered it to Zachary. [break][break] Zachary carefully picked up the object, feeling heavy in his grasp for a moment. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 18:42:52 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
More recap for Josh. He knew how the Terastal phenomenon worked. His understanding of it was integral in all his matches against the Elite Four. It was a defensive tool, deflecting attacks that would otherwise fell a Pokémon. It could blunt even Z-Moves when properly utilized. It was also an offensive tool, particularly if the Pokémon's Type and Tera Type matched. He had seen the unreal destruction Raikiri could unleash upon his surroundings when Terastallized, more than doubling the strength of his PLASMA PAWS.

The Gym Leader perked up, happy to explain his observations once they were on their way to the testing area Professor Yew advertised. "So in Area Zero, as well as other Terastal caves throughout Hoenn, Terastallizing without a Tera Orb is possible. However, that Terastallization is limited to one of the Pokémon's primary types. It's why you see wild Terastallized Pokémon down there."

Once they arrived at the observatory area, Josh rummaged through his bag for his own Tera Orb as Nitro took to the center of the room. "Now, as for this new form of Terastallization, the one I'm still trying to understand, I'll show it to you and see if you're at all familiar with it." Pitching the device toward Nitro like one would a Poké Ball, a pyramid of crystals surrounded the gold-horned grass-type, except this one wasn't a single color.

It was all colors.

A ring of eighteen gemstones surrounded the Terastal Gogoat's neck, each one a color corresponding to a Pokémon type. Nitro had become the STELLAR Tera Type. "This is what I've been trying to ask about. It's clearly Terastal energy, but it doesn't correspond with any Pokémon type that we know of. What do you know about it, Professor?"

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 1:28:22 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary pondered that silently. So THAT is why Dizzy transformed there. The area must of allowed him to do so when our backs were against the wall , but even so... he wondered, and looked at the Tera Orb. [break][break] It was then that Josh stepped up to show off what he achieved via it. For Zachary this was his first time learning about Terrastellization and here was Josh busting out something cooler. In a matter of seconds, his Gogoat suddenly was surrounded in crystals, coming out of nowhere! It was just like when the ruby crystals encased Dizzy and caused him to transform. This one, seemed even more advance, encompassing multiple types. Zachary was in awe of this, as was Dizzy seeing the crown of multiple symbols hover around its head. [break][break] Professor Yew was very curious as she approached and looked over the goat, seeing its now prismatic appearance and crown. "Facinating... the Stellar element. From what we have discovered thus far, this phanominon comes from an extra factor among Terrastellar Phanomoinon. We unfortunately do not know its origin, but only comes from when a Pokemon have met certain ... conditions. And not all Pokemon can achieve this level of Terrastellar transformation. But it does hold domination over the other tera types. How-- we have yet to find out. Which is why studies into Area Zero are so important." Professor Yew explained as she looked over the pokemon. As she did, she looked to Josh. "I would love to take a blood sample for further study...?" she asked-- which probably would be answered with a no. [break][break] Impressive as that was, Zachary felt a bit put down now. He had no clue how to even make Dizzy transform into his previous form-- let alone the Stellar Form that Josh had achieved. Just another thing the gym leader had going for him. [break][break] Returning her gaze back to Zachary and his Delphox, Prof. Yew smiled. "But let's not forget you to give it a try, now shall we? With that sphere, you can gather what 'tera energy' is around us , even if it is small and it will refract and amplify in the orb. That will allow your Delphox to Terrastellize like he did before. Give it a try, " she encouraged to Zachary. [break][break] Zachary paused as he looked to Dizzy. With the explanation clear, Dizzy took a few steps out into the laboratory, waiting for Zachary to do what he needed to. Zachary held up the Tera Orb and squeezed it, hoping to activate it. He shook it a couple of times-- but nothing happened. There was no reaction. A look of frustration crossed Zachary's face, unsure what to do. "Um... what exactly do I have to do?" he asked, shaking the orb a bit to provoke a response. It was like holding a rock. [break][break] Prof. Yew crossed her arms against her chest as she looked on. "The Tera Orb responds to the emotion and thoughts of the trainer holding it. Or rather, their imagination. " she explained as best as she could. "Try to picture what happened before when he first transform, or even imagining your Pokemon in a battle and the excitement of evoking this power in him. Even with your Pokemon possessing a Tera Type , your will is the only thing that can make it transform outside of Area Zero now. " she explained. [break][break] Zachary listened and thought as he looked at the orb in his hand. He soon closed his eyes and pictured it. "My imagination..." he hummed, and thought. The truth was, Zachary possessed a great imagination and exercised it every day. There were few others more so than him. So he thought of Dizzy, how amazing he was, using fire and psychic power. Their past battles and adventures. He then remembered the Tarot Cards-- that fateful day when he found the cards in that shop, given to him by that gypsy owner. And he remembered seeing the Delphox-- Dizzy among the cards as the first one of the arcana. [break][break] A breath escaped him as he still had his eyes closed. "The Magician..." he spoke softly. [break][break] A buzz of energy suddenly reached his ears and he opened his eyes. A swirl of multi-colored energy seemed to surround him, and drawn into the Tera Orb. As it did, in small bits, the lights soon gathered, forming the Tera symbol and the parts of his Tera Orb glowing a brilliant blue. [break][break]Seeing him draw out the power, Prof. Yew smiled. "Now, throw it at your pokemon and watch!" she urged. [break][break] As the orb now hummed with the building Tera Energy, Zachary turned to Dizzy and then threw the orb over his head. [break][break] As the orb descended close-- it flashed with that same symbol that Josh's Gogoat possessed from his crown. Dizzy stood still as he felt the energy reach him-- and soon rubies suddenly appeared to encase the Delphox. After a few moments-- the crystals shattered with a cry from Dizzy-- revealing him transformed. Dizzy now was glittering with a prismatic membrane over his body and fur, sparkling like the same rubies around him. And what didn't occur before-- was now over his head, a strange 'crown' that looked like a candle chandelier hovered over his head. [break][break] Prof. Yew applaud, both in courtacy and the joy to see a trainer embrace Terastellization. "Congradulations. You can now wield the power of Terrastellar Phanominon at will. We still have much to learn about this new method of power, but we hope it will lead us to bold new discoveries, perhaps even as your Gogoat demonstrates, paths that leads to the origins of this power." Prof. Yew explained. All the while, Dizzy, while not as impressive as "Nitro" , stood there shimmering with red brilliance and a fiery aura, sparkling like he was a super-rare card from a trading card game. [break][break] Zachary's face lit up with excitement. "Wow, Dizzy! You're amazing! You're super-foil ultra rare again!" he exclaimed. [break][break] Dizzy, in his altered state, frowned at the trading card nerdy reference. Still, his very form brimmed with power, in no small part due to the tie into his natural fire-powers. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:41:08 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Stellar element... it was a brand new element, one he had yet to hear of or understand. Josh's only exposure to it was during his match with . "Stellar..." he trailed off, lost in thought. Stellar was not a known Pokémon type. "So Stellar Terastallization is... stronger than others. We might need to do some testing. Exposing Nitro to an attack of each element should help some. Professor, do you have Pokémon of the different elements on you? I have a few, but I can't cover all eighteen types."

Nitro looked a little reluctant, both to the blood test and to the attack testing. He knew how much flying-type and fire-type attacks hurt. Even the smaller ones. His unerring loyalty to Josh kept him from disagreeing. "I wasn't planning on having his blood drawn today. Otherwise I would have had him hydrate more. When we're done here, I can grab a couple bottles of water out of the vending machine. Might be close to the end of the day, but I wouldn't mind. And I'm sure he wouldn't, either."

The Tera Crown that manifested over Dizzy took Josh by surprise; none of his Pokémon were adorned with them when he used his own Tera Orb. The color of their crystalline Terastal bodies was more prominent than Dizzy's was, making their Tera Types just as easy to identify. "Interesting. None of my Pokémon wear those hats like yours do, Zachary," Josh mused. "I wonder why?"

Just laughed hysterically at Zachary's anecdote, unable to control himself for almost a full minute. "I don't know why I found that so funny. If you ask me, I think it looks more ultimate rare."

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 14:53:04 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The amount of humor in the mood caused a mix of things. Especially with two Terrastellized Pokemon in the room. Dizzy would give Josh an equally peeved look of embarrassment. If Dizzy wasn't so red with the Terastellar glow, he probably be blushing now. As for the crown-- it didn't appear the last time Dizzy used this power. Was it because it wasn't via the Tera Orb and through Area Zero-- or perhaps there were other factors involved he couldn't understand? [break][break] As the laughter died down, Prof. Yew Approached. The offer to test the Pokemon's durability with this power was interesting but she shook her head. "Let's save the mass destruction for another time outside. Even in this Labratory, has rare equipment I rather not destroy. But the crowns, are manifestation of those Tera types. They mean something. Those that do manifest them, perhaps show they have stronger affinities of the Tera Types than others. Who knows." she explained, and looked to the Delphox. However, she then had the syringe in her hands. "Still, your Delphox is such a fascinating specimine in its Terallized state. I'd love to get a tiny, tiny sample...?" She said it all with a smile that was verging on creepy. [break][break] Dizzy's eyes glared even more at the Professor-- and answered with a violet glow. Suddenly, the same aura captured the syringe, and soon it shook-- and was yanked out of the professor's hand. It soon shot upward and became lodged right into the ceiling, its needle sticking right into the plasture above them. [break][break] Zachary gave a sheepish, embarrassed smile. "Yeah... can't say I don't share Dizzy's dislike of needles, Prof. Yew. Not unless its necessary," he explained, as the fox turned away from Prof. Yew. [break][break] After a few minutes-- the crystal of Dizzy's body began to glow and shimmer. He soon glowed-- and then the crystal form of him shattered. THe crystalized coating on the fox vanished into bits of dazzling red light, returning Dizzy to his original form. With no reason to keep the form, Dizzy had returned back to his normal self. With the crown and crystallized form gone, Zachary approached his Fox and gave him an appreciated pat behind his big ears. [break][break] "Well, now you know how to use Terrastellization. From now on, you will use the Tera Orb to trigger the transformation. And here, take this along with the orb. " Prof Yew said as she handed Zachary something else. He took it to reveal it to be a shard of crystal-- much like the ones back in Area Zero. "The crystals down there carry the genes for tera types. In order to give your pokemon similar effects, you have to adapt them to it too. Think of these shards much like evolution stones. It will naturally become a part of them. Keep it. It may come in handy, and you can find more in the Grand Chasm or even in other places in Hoenn. " she explained. [break][break] Zachary thought about it-- but soon paused as he realized -- was she giving him all this? "What? Wait! I can't just take this. I don't have much money but I can--" [break][break] Zachary was interrupted by the Professor's laughter. "Oh don't worry about it, please. Consider it all fair compensation for your hard work in Area Zero. You have a bright future as a trainer, Zachary. I look forward to what you discover with the power of Tereasstellar transformation. Same goes to you too, Mr. Devlin. " she said with equal interest. [break][break] Zachary smiled, feeling their information was well explained. He had to wonder-- what kinds of Tera types could his Pokemon have, or if they had them already. What combinations could he do with this power? His imagination was already buzzing with the possibilities. . [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:21:59 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Though Josh learned much, his discoveries left him with more questions than answers. For every answer, two more questions... such was the nature of scientific research. Why did Dizzy wear a crown and Nitro didn't? Did it have to do with his Tera Orb? The Tera Shards that his Pokémon absorbed? He wasn't arguing; without the crowns, his Pokémon would be faster and more aerodynamic. "Might need to close my Gym and test it there. Professor, what if I... recorded the test and sent you a secure email with the video? I'm just really curious about how Stellar Terastallization works. It's totally new to me. When I used it against the Top Champion, I didn't learn much about it." Just that it didn't do much to defend against Entei's Sacred Fire.

Either way, he would see the Professor off. "Thanks for all the help. I'd like to have a follow-up meeting to discuss Stellar Terastallization in the near future." Once he stowed his Tera Orb, the multicolored glow ceased, Nitro's crystalline skin fading back into the leafy norm.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 2:34:58 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Happy with his new tool and power to awaken within his Pokemon, Zachary looked to Prof. yew with gratitude. He and Josh were now ready to go."Thank you, Prof. Yew. We will be in touch," Zachary said as he waved goodbye and presumed to leave the laboratories. Prof Yew waved back with a smile, sending them off. [break][break] As Zachary, Josh and their Pokemon were now out of sight, her smile faded a bit. Alone now, she soon reached into her pocket. Her lab had recorded the interactions here, but more so, she took out her Rontom Phone. She hit a button and brought it up to her ear. [break][break] "It's me.... Yes, I have made contact with the trainers from Area Zero," she spoke to the phone. She listened to the other side intently, and yet was cool as ice. [break][break] "Yes, sir. We know have a fix on their movement. The target is Zachary Stellar, a trainer originally from Jhoto... and he is connected with one of the gym leaders. He can be a hastle before long, now that he has taken interest in the power of Terastellization. " she explained, but soon listened more. As she talked, she soon opened up one of her files on the table-- soon showing an ensignia of "R" on it. [break][break] A wicked grin showed on her face. "Understood, master . We shall discuss how we shall proceed with him in our next meeting. Thank you, sir. I shall keep you informed of any developments." she spoke. [break][break]The lovely Professor had revealed her true colors in that moment, suggesting her interests were far more nefavious than one would suspect. With the phone call ended, her phone soon revealed to have an R-shape app on it. An ensignia of Team Rocket! The professor in disguise smirked, proud of her sharade and now approached the window, seeing the two trainers ignorantly set off on their adventure-- unaware Rocket now had eyes on them, waiting to strike. [break][break] END. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 3:50:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: