[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
RKS: Jasmine and Petra
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 14:35:20 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]Jasmine opened her eyes, seeing sand and feeling heat around her. "A desert? Is this the desert outside Mauville?" she asked to no one in particular, dusting specks of dust off of her with a wrinkled nose.

She looked at , a woman she hardly knew, and began to trek down the dune toward a tomb that seemed to be in the middle of excavating.

The people there seemed almost crazed in Jazz's eyes. A "great protector?" "What the hell do you mean-?"

However, her question was interrupted as she was shuffled to see a purple chunk in the middle of the tomb. It pulsed, like it was a beating heart. However, despite the pulsating, the boulders holding it up remained unmoving.

"What the fuck is that?"

[attr="class","jazztag"] | rks: wishing star
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
79 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 1:56:13 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
petra had to agree with the girl's attitude. just what the hell was this thing? thanks to a previous venture into the ultra deep sea, she has half an answer.
[break]
[break]

"it's a memento of our enemy's making." drawing closer, the fact these historic settlers suggested being able to harness the relic instills a keen sense of daring. gently and only for a moment, petra runs her hand along the purple ore with great wonder. but perhaps she shouldn't have...
[break]
[break]

"ah!" resonating with lifeforce, the pulse hastens, causing petra's heart to beat faster to it's tune. the feeling is none too pleasant, but she is able to withdraw her hand in time to afford any complications.
[break]
[break]

or so she thinks, before being introduced to quite a shocking visual of deoxys attacking eternatus. what a truly cursed thing. "...are you seeing this too?"
[break]

[break]
tl;dr[break]
- touch the purple chunk (50pts)

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]RKS: JP[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/3b/adbw6PBR_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
79 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 1:58:01 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 23:10:42 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 23:17:07 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]"Wait, don't touch-"

It was too late. touched the purple chunk. At first, she wondered if anything was going to happen. And then, a disturbing scene flashed in front of her eyes. It was like she was there, smelling, hearing, feeling the destruction between DEOXYS and ETERNATUS. The skeletal dragon falls-

"Watch out!"

As if crafted perfectly — it was a simulation, after all — ETERNATUS collided into the ground mere meters in front of them. And there it was: the purple core. Jasmine went to touch it herself, but she was stopped as it pulsed. And pulsed. And pulsed. She slapped her hands over her ears, screaming-

Silence.

There was a white tree. "That's the tree of life." But where was its leaves, its fruits? And why were the Pokemon stone?

"We have to water it." She pat down her body, throwing out a Pokeball. Her SEEL appeared, using its ability to hydrate the tree.

[attr="class","jazztag"] | water it
- total RKS points: 50
- one curio
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]