november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 19:19:22 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cassandra has bought some haircare products to take to Thea's house, as well as a gift to continue using in the future. "Hey Thea!" she greets her friend with a smile, going in for a hug while carefully balancing the bag, too. "Ready for haircare day?" she grins, also looking at Gominha and Belle - she is still never really sure if Zeus would also like a treatment or not, if she was entirely honest.

On her side, there's always Jon, waddling behind her, as well as Sona, who also seems like she wants to get her hair taken care of, and is shooting pleading glances at Cass whenever she could. Delilah does not have any traditional hair to speak of, but is still tagging along as well. Pic, too, recovering from a dramatic phase of being incredibly upset, seems relatively normal as he walks in, hoping to sketch some pokémon at the Dojo. He's already trailing off in that direction, but waits for Thea's permission. (Dramatically posing.) Martin's also holding a few things, mostly some tools, as he comes floating in.
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 11:50:16 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Cass!" Thea perked up seeing her friend, opening her arms as soon as she noticed Cass going to her, and holding her friend in a tight embrace. "Yeah, I'm ready! We are all ready... Including a new friend." Thea gently let her friend go from her arms, gesturing at the small Pawmo that looked at the situation a bit confused about what is going on. Zeus and Belle were by his side, just to try to make sure he wasn't completely alone in that completely new situation.[break][break]

"His name is Hammy. I've got him recently... But I've figured he needs to meet the best hairdresser ever, since he will be meeting you a lot." Thea grinned, then looked at Pic, letting out a giggle. "Of course, Pic. You are free to go there. Zeus can go with you while it isn't his turn." She said.[break][break]

Before Pic went, however, Gominha approached him with a waving hand, pointing at her tuft before looking at Cass and then back at Pic, chirping and fidgeting her little hands together with a small smile and looking up at him, blinking twice in a charming and pleading way. She totally wanted a portrait after she was done with the haircare day![break][break]

"Don't bother Pic too much, Gominha..." She narrowed her gaze, and then looked at the other Pokémon. "Aaah Jon, so cute as always~ Sona, Delilah, and Martin too, pretty pretty! I can't just leave you guys waiting. I will fetch some Poké snacks for you~" Thea hummed joyfully, loving to pamper Cass' Pokémon when she could.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 12:52:54 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass returns the tight embrace with an equally tight squeeze, even if it only lasts for a moment. After all, Cass is not the type to work out all that much, haha ... At the sight of the Pawmo, she does squeal with delight, before softening her gaze as she kneels down. "Hey there, buddy! Hammy's such a good name, hehe. They're really adorable." She reaches out a hand if the Pawmo would like to sniff it.

She'd also give Belle some pats if she's feeling like it, and Zeus as well, of course! Gominha's currently a bit off her path, but she'd get a good treatment later. At Thea's compliments, Cass grins, feeling emboldened. "For sure! If Hammy wants, we can add him to the list ... it's the holidays anyway, so we've got time!" However, it's not really long ... school's starting soon again, but Cass does not want to think about it further.

Pic does a little bow as Thea allows him to explore the Dojo, excited also to have Zeus as companion. He does look curiously at Gominha's approach, but upon realising the request, does a dramatic and theatric deep bow, expressing the extreme honour. "Seems like Gominha's secured her portrait of the day," Cass comments with a laugh.

Delilah seems to frown a bit at being called pretty (presumably?), but Martin's blushing ever so slightly. Jon's a bit overwhelmed, but happy about seeing Thea. Sona immediately decided to ditch Cass in favour of Thea at the mention of snacks, which makes Cass sigh fondly. "It's one fraction of the gang, yes," she laughs, "You shouldn't spoil them too much, though. And we're also here to spoil you, so hurry up! We're going to occupy the bathroom already, yes?"

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 3:52:18 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Right? He is sooo cute!" Thea beamed, and Hammy did feel a bit embarrassed with the compliment shower coming from the two girls. He didn't back off from Cass' offer, and sniffed her hand before perking up, resting his paws over his mouth and looking up at Cass with wiggling ears. Belle accepted the patting offer, taking a moment to actually lean into it. Zeus on another hand took the patting casually, oinking once with a nod, almost as a 'thanks'.[break][break]

"I knew I could count on you." Thea chirped when Cass accepted to slide a spot for Hammy, and a giggle escaped when she looked at Gominha's direction, shaking her head lightly at her Pokémon's happiness, that was beaming at Pic's acceptance for a portrait. "She really did, I just hope she won't bother him too much." She sighed, and then looked back at Cass, rubbing her nape embarrassedly. "Haha, sorry, sorry... But I can't help it, they are just too cute." Thea said, going for the kitchen and hurrying. "Exactly! You can go there already, if you want!"[break][break]

It took a moment, but eventually Thea would return with her self-made Poké snacks, offering them for each of the Pokémon she found, and handing the rest to Zeus for him to go around to give them. She couldn't trust Gominha on it, and while Belle was a dear, she was a glutton and Thea worried for the worst.[break][break]

As soon as everything was ready, Thea tried to find Cass, grinning when finding her. "Heeey! Missed me? It is time to get things done, right?" Thea said, already untying her ponytail, letting her golden hair free to fall all the way down to her waist.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 13:11:32 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass agrees with an enthusiastic nod, and then immediately goes to cuddle the Pawmo. First a bit softly, but if he doesn't show signs of discomfort, she'd increase it a bit, but never too much, and ... she does, reluctantly, let go of him after a while. "We're gonna get your fur all soft, too," she smiles, already running through the options in her head. She doesn't have anything that'd be perfect, but she could make do with what she brought ...

Cass shakes her head at Thea's worries, "I honestly think it's impossible to bother Pic more than he can bother you. Like, that guy has a talent." She laughs, not meaning it in a bad way - but truth be told, it can get really annoying sometimes. "I can understand that too well," she grins, not actually minding the spoiled state of her pokémon. But being spoiled by several sides ... they gotta be careful. Even if only Brad would abuse it right now.

Pic is waving a dramatic good-bye at Gominha, before urging Zeus to accompany him to the Dojo proper, disappearing for the moment, while the Martin and Jon started to move towards the bathroom. Sona is following Thea into the kitchen "to help carry things" (and get some early snacks in), who is in turn followed by Delilah who'd help without eating anything.

"Then let's get onto it!" she says, getting the bathroom prepared and set-up as a "hair salon" like space they could use for the haircare day. She also quickly changes clothes into something more comfortable and most importantly easy to wash. She's just setting Jon down on a place of honour next to the bin when Thea returns. "Of course, always," she replies with a wink, gesturing for Thea to sit down quickly. "Your hair's gotten quite long, huh? I never notice because you have it up so often. Want a haircut, too?"

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:37:46 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Gominha waved eagerly to Pic, hopping a couple times in joy before following Cass with Belle, fidgeting a bit as she mused how the portrait would look later. Zeus followed Pic, guiding him to the Dojo where Damian's pokémons were probably taking care of everything, organizing the heavy training tools like the punching bags and the dumbbells.[break][break]

When Thea met Cass and the others, she was also wearing a looser outfit. Looser and a bit more 'practical' too.[break][break]

Thea giggled embarrassedly at Cass' remark on her hair, and she nodded. "It is a little long, yeah. I haven't cut it for years now..." She hummed, adjusting it behind her ears before looking at Cass when she offered a haircut. "... That would be the first time you cut my hair, right?" She wondered. Usually, Cass only did some scissor work on Thea's Pokémon.[break][break]

After a moment, she smiled while approaching to sit on the right spot to Cass work on it. "I think I would like a haircut, but only one you will think it will go well on me." She said.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Side note is that Pic's art of Zeus & Jon is hanging on Thea's bedroom, haha

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 14:07:46 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Pic eagerly follows Zeus, and then waves at Damian and the other pokémon, followed by a deep bow. He then shows his sketchbook - HIS PROPER SKETCHBOOK! Cass is quite proud of herself for preventing him to snatch one of her school notepads - hoping they'd understand what he's trying to do. He doesn't want to get kicked out of the Dojo, after all!

Cass and Thea meanwhile prepare for Thea's haircare - her friend would go first this time! "If you trust me, I'd love to," Cass says, preparing Thea for the hairwashing and conditioning first. "Of course I will make your hair look good," she returns, the indignation in her voice almost tangible, but in a playful way still. But also, the mere idea!!

"Do you have any idea what you might like for a haircut? Just shorter, or something else?" Sona and Martin in the meanwhile would go to Thea's pokémon, greeting them, while Delilah's positioning herself at the entrance of the room - and then walks over to the window. And then back ... Jon simply observes.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 18:41:56 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea smiled to Cass warmly. "I trust you the most~" She said, trying to put a lot of emotion in that sentence, trying to compensate her tease from before.[break][break]

She got herself ready, adjusting herself to the seat to give a better angle for Cass to work on her hair. She couldn't help but always feel a bit fidgety about it, with her cheeks colouring a bit in anticipation for her friend working on it. "I think cutting it shorter is okay. Maybe up to my shoulder blades?" Thea considered.[break][break]

"As for anything else... Hmmm, maybe change my bangs a little? Something that you think that would look good on me!" Thea grinned a bit.[break][break]

In the Dojo, Pic and Zeus were received by the older Pokémons with warmth, they seemed to find it cute that Pic wanted to make art and they got themselves ready for it. Some posing with their muscles, while others struck poses that were worth of Tough Contests of bodybuilding Pokémon.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 22:53:24 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"Good, good. I trust you too." Cass gently strokes Thea's hair while she gets it in order, smiling fondly as she thinks what might be good. This quickly turns into pensiveness as she brushes through the hair with her fingers, then with a comb, and starts to get that wash going. "Yes, I think that's a good length. Then you'll have an easier tail making it into a ponytail, too, and it won't be in the way too much, but still compliment you, and be enough to try out other styles without coming up too short," she says.

Cass is, for once, taller than Thea when standing, so she peeks at her face from behind at the mention of bangs, squishes her cheeks a bit, staring a bit intensely. "There might be something we can do, yes," she eventually says, nodding and returning to washing. Once that's done, she roughly dries the hair with a towel without drying it completely. "So, you trust me, right?" she asks, because she likes hearing it.

In the Dojo, Pic is extremely happy about the models he gets while the other models get their hair done, and eagerly starts sketching. He gestures for Zeus to join them while he's drawing, and also tries to get Damian into the frame, too. How could anyone dare to work while in the presence of a master artist?! !!

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 3:09:15 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea relaxed blissfully at Cass caressing her hair. It always felt nice to have a hair care day, but with Cass it felt better and special."Other hairstyles are a good idea. I just like to keep my hair tied in general, but I could try other stuff, even if just once." She mused about it, realizing that she rarely tried to wear a braid, or something similar. There were many hair styles she haven't tried, and now she felt inclined to go for it.[break][break]

She perked up when Cass mentioned there was something they could do, and she chirped a question: "Really—?" But it was quickly interrupted by the drying, making Thea narrow her eyes a bit while her friend worked on it.[break][break]

When released, Thea glanced back at Cass' eyes, showing her a genuine smile. "Yes, with all my heart." She said it firmly, adjusting her posture again. "And enough to not let anyone else take care of my hair anymore, only you." Thea nodded, resolute.[break][break]

... Meanwhile, in the Dojo, Zeus wasn't really surprised he had to get into the painting shenanigans, and he didn't resist either. Pic seemed oddly happy and excited about it, and Zeus felt like it was worth the trouble. Damian, on another hand, rose his eyebrow looking at the small, imposing Pokémon. "Can you make it quick?" He asked, walking to join the other Pokémon, crossing his arm and having a serious expression on his face, while the rest of the Pokémon seemed more chill. Zeus just mimicked the same pose he did in Pic's first portrait of him. After all, he only knew that pose.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:34:00 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"I'd be happy to style your hair anytime you want - maybe for graduation at the latest?" Cass grins, thinking about it ... it's a year away, but it also feels like it's already around the corner. "I, in fact, have not thought about what to wear to that, though. But, for hairstyles generally, there's definitely a good amount of options with about shoulder length! We could do braids, like, all the variety of braids, maybe try and curl it a bit ..." While the hair's still wet, Cass uses the opportunity to playfully shape it a bit, and maybe also use some of the soap foam for it.

At the affirmation that Thea fully trusts Cass in all matters with hair, the student grins, fully satisfied. "Good. I'd be offended if you went to someone else ..." And then, she starts arranging the hair to cut it. She's brought a variety of clips, and a great many of them, too, clipping and arranging so she could take care of the hair one layer at a time, without having too much to cut at the same time. She's actually quiet for this bit, but would be happy to reply to any chatter Thea brings up - just more focused than usual, since she is, still, not a professional.

Pic nods in confirmation at Damian's question, but it's questionable if he'd have said yes to literally any question. Nonetheless, it seems like he seems to paint and draw a little bit faster, letting his inspiration fly wild at the beautiful composition in front of him. And honestly, yeah, it takes a couple of minutes, but actually not more than ten before he walks to the proud, insanely proud of himself.

So, it's clear that the drawing's of a group. And vaguely, one could recognise distinguishing features in the geometric shapes that the Smeargle has drawn. But it's very clear that there's quite a good amount of creative liberty.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 14:53:45 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"For graduation huh..." Thea closed her eyes for a moment, pondering about it. "Well, I like the idea! I think I have a favorite hairdresser for life~" She giggled about it, then humming about the thoughts of the graduation, the mention only making it linger a bit more in her mind. "Braids sounds fun. I've never tried them, they don't usually match my style, but I'm always down to try new things... Besides..!"[break][break]

She wondered for a moment. "For clothes, I'm not sure. But I want to impress you in the graduation party, so maybe I will go with something a bit different to what I usually wear." Thea considered, allowing herself to relax more as her hair was being taken care of. Whenever she noticed Cass was becoming quieter, Thea would become a bit quiet too, just feeling happy that her friend was being so attentive and focused on her hair.[break][break]

When Pic was done with the drawing, there was a frown crossing over the man's face. "What's this— Ack?!" Damian's words were abruptly interrupted by the Machamp that pushed him aside, while a Hariyama nearly trampled over him along with a Sawk and Throh. The large Pokémons looked and gushed over the drawing, showering it with complimenting grunts and growls, they pointed at them selves in the drawing, laughing heartily and cheering about it.[break][break]

Zeus was astonished at the reaction of who were typically the very serious-faced Pokémons from the Dojo, but then he sighed happily. At least they weren't mistreating Pic.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:44:30 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
"No takebacksies from that!" Cass threatens playfully at the remark about having a hairdresser for life, then begins to wash out the soap before the haircutting would start. "I think braids would look cute on you; in general, if you want styling help, you know where to go to," she grins. "Unless you want to surprise me of course, in which case tell me know and whenever you go shopping without me, or I'll be deeply hurt." Which is only half of an exaggeration.

She's quieter for the haircutting - her experience is relatively limited, and she really doesn't want to mess things up. However, she keeps it simple for now, just cutting Thea's hair shorter, and also checking if there's any spliss she needs to remove. And then, a bit more haircare until she'd wrap Thea's head into a towel, letting the product sink in.

"We'll get back to you later ... now, a bit of clean-up." If Thea would offer her help, she'd gladly take it. Jon also approaches again, and now carefully starts to chew on the hair remnants, almost acting like a vacuum cleaner. "Who wants to go next?" she asks Thea's pokémon then, pointedly ignoring Sona who slowly seems to give up. At least Martin cooes consolingly at her, handing her another of the snacks Thea made.

Pic meanwhile is overjoyed at the reception. He hasn't noticed Damian's frown at all, and is just acting sheepish in the light of so much attention and recognition! Yes! Yes! Maybe he IS! the GREATEST ARTIST THAT HAS EVER LIVED AFTER ALL!!! MAYBE PICTURES HAVE BEEN NAMED AFTER HIM !!!!

... okay, he quickly calms down from that trip, but definitely gives a few more bows and all, before ceremoniously giving the gathered pokémon the drawing. It might be time then to slowly make way back to Cass and Thea, but he waves with his tail to get especially Zeus', but also the attention of the others if they didn't (reluctantly, he hopes) have to return to working. He is curious about if any of them might have a favourite attack.

this part is like super improvised i only had my hair cut. idk what haircare means uwu LOL
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:08:58 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's cheeks flush when Cass mentioned braids would look cute on her. A sheepish smile curled her lips up, and she looked down in mild embarrassment. "Well, in that case. I really need to try them." She giggled, looking up again. "I will let you know... But probably the desire of wanting to go shopping with you will overrun my attempt of surprising you... I do have a feeling I can surprise you even if you know what I will wear though." Thea said, confidently.[break][break]

When they were done, Thea made sure to not let the towel fall, stepping aside and looking at her Pokémon while Cass questioned about who was going next. Gominha was eager to raise her tiny arms, wiggling them like a small pet that was asking for a cradle. Of course, once again part of her charming. Thea rolled her eyes. "Alright Gominha, go ahead!" She said, and the Wigglypuff chirped happily.[break][break]

The conclusion for the artistic event in the Dojo was the beautiful art hanging on the wall. Damian gave up on trying to oppose against it, and the big Pokémon turned to Pic, with the question of a favorite Move coming from them. Sawk was the first one to proudly show his Brick Break, while Throh suddenly grabbed Zeus to demonstrate his Storm Throw, sending the Primeape away. Machamp flexed her several biceps, throwing a sequence of Dynamic Punches. Hariyama in another hand, threw Arm Thrusts while rotating her body.[break][break]

When Zeus recovered from the throw, he looked at Pic. He paused for a moment, remembering the time Thea was showing him how to chop. He twitched his nose with a small oink, and crossed his arms for a Cross Chop Fidgeting his thumbs close at the fond memory. The quartet of big Pokémon looked at him with expressions that were clearly babying him, and Zeus huffed, stomping his foot on the ground twice before turning away and crossing his arms.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
shiny silky smooth
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 21:05:13 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"Hehe, I'm looking forward to it," Cass grins, happy about the prospect of both - being surprised and going shopping with her bestie. They'd have to go shopping normally sometime soon, too, she's been saving up some allowance to buy some more new clothes. Then, as Thea's finishing up, it's Gominha's turn next. "Well, hello, little princess," Cass greets her, absolutely unsurprised to see Gominha walking up next.

Taking care of the pokémon takes a little bit less time than Thea just now, since she doesn't have to cut a good chunk of hair away. "Are you feeling anything particular today, my dear?" she asks, shampooing Gominha gently and resisting the urge to form funny soap fur styles while she's at it. She glances at Thea, however, wondering if she'd be able to snap some real quick shots if Cass would go for it, after all ...

Pic is thrilled to see the Dojo pokémon stick around and showing him their best attacks. He's quickly sketching again, capturing the essence of each attack in a very quick drawing. And, in fact, it's actually quite accurate. The strokes are vivid, highlighting the powerfulness with varying thickness, capturing the movement in a vibrant way - even if it's only one colour. However, Zeus' attack especially captivates him.

He only does one stroke, before becoming very pensive, and putting his sketchpad down. And then, he takes a deep breath, before using Cross Chop himself, copying Zeus' movements from before!

ooc. cass will be so mad she wasn't there for pic's first sketch lol
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights