awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:02:04 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
there's a surge around the booth, pushing julian in. she bites back a curse and takes advantage of her short stature to wiggle her way further in. she can't even see what everyone is looking at! creeping closer, she catches sight of a line-up of high-end pokeballs. they're so shiny and round... but what the hell is this price tag!? hell no! she squeezes out of the crowd and stalks around the lineup some more, her morpeko sitting comfortably on her shoulder.

there's a booth towards the outside of the mall that's not so damn full of people. julian heads there, hovering on the outskirts as they glance over the merchandise. there aren't any good sales on training implements, but there's a really cute little pawmot keychain... they reach out for it, and find their hand bumping against another. julian freezes, embarrassed, but their morpeko takes the time to act by running down their arm and snagging the keychain before the other person can.

jackpot! i love you, andy! she could smooch the little rodent on her furry head.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 12:59:15 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea was taking a trip through the markets, this time not to buy a particular thing, but mostly to show around the area to her brand new Pokémon: Hammy, the Pawmo. It was a bit crowded, but Gominha, the Wigglytuff, made sure to open way for them with her plumpy and imposing body, while Zeus, the Primeape, tried to keep Hammy and Belle, the Minccino, close enough to not get lost in the crowd.[break][break]

Her eyes eventually met with the typical place she went for keychains, and a great idea occurred in her mind. "Hey, come, I think I can show you something nice!" She told her Pokémon, hurrying ahead while they tried to pick up the pace.[break][break]

"Ah there it is." Thea chirped, about to fetch the keychain when her hand bumped with another, and she looked at the one next to her with rosy cheeks. "O-Oh! I'm sorry, did you—" But before she even finished her sentence, the small Morpeko rushed to snatch it. The movement was so swift and smooth that Thea perked up. "Ah! Oh my, that Morpeko is so quick— And smart, and cute!" She chirped, then looking at the girl.[break][break]

"Is it yours?" She asked to the girl, still having an apologetic smile on her lips.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let's go! That starter fits a lot~

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
all i need are things i like!
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:11:39 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
andromeda holds onto the treasure, admiring it. julian hears her defeated opponent speak, and she turns her head, blinking pink eyes. "uh, yeah, duh," is the first thing that escapes her lips. the other girl probably doesn't deserve such an acerbic retort, but as usual julian's faith in humanity, and herself, is at a flat zero. it's easy to imagine all sorts of reasons to not bother with social niceties. she could be with rocket, or she could be like those girls who bullied you in high school, or...

andromeda the morpeko is a little kinder. she hears the compliments and perks right up, waving her little paw in thea's direction. julian quickly shoves their card into the card reader to pay for the charm and turns around. "i-- i spent a lot of time training her," they mutter under their breath. they don't volunteer any more information than that.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:46:07 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The retort made Thea blink and look at the girl, uncertain if she had really heard that response. But the way the Morpeko waved her paw was just so cute that Thea's eyes sparkled. "Aaah she is so cuuuute!" Thea beamed looking at the small Morpeko, holding her own cheeks to suppress a squeal.[break][break]

"I can see that, she was so quick—" Thea said, responding the quiet voice of the girl while taking a single step forward as the girl turned.[break][break]

"Say, how do you make her fur look like that? It is so smooth! I've never had an electric rodent Pokémon before, so I'm struggling a bit on the daily care for my little Hammy." She pointed at the Pawmo, that was watching the situation unfold with a curious expression, just like the other of her Pokémon.[break][break]

"Turned out that using the same products that I use with my Minccino don't work, even if both are rodents." She slipped a sigh.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 18:56:34 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
julian, at first, is looking for a way out of this conversation. she doesn't much care for the sort of extroverted person who'd confront someone in public and start babbling about how cute their pokemon is, even if it's a correct observation. when she doesn't have her mask on hand, people tend to frighten her.

then thea asks how their morpeko's fur stays so shiny, and unknowingly hits upon julian's extreme love for talking about the art of being a trainer. "you can't use the same products because they don't have the same type of fur!" they blurt out, unable to stop themself. "a minccino's fur is so thick it can't let water through! that's why you give them dust baths instead of regular baths. morpeko can have dust baths, but it's not really beneficial to them. what's really, really important is to make sure their diet is properly varied and they're getting all the right nutrients. morpeko and other rodent pokemon will typically groom themselves just fine, but you can use dry shampoo to--"

her gaze goes down for a brief moment, and she notices thea's hoodie, with heidi hemlock's trademark mask on it. shocked, she bites her tongue and stops talking.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 12:16:17 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

As soon as they started talking, Thea paused and looked at their eyes with her jaw hanging slightly. She seemed very knowledgeable, and if she remembered well, Cass also had mentioned about the difference of furs between Pokémon, but Thea was still unsure of how to see the difference. "Woah..." Thea blinked. "That's amazing, I mean, you are! No wonder your Morpeko is so cute, with a smart trainer like that!" She chirped, looking at the Morpeko with a smile that beamed 'you are lucky, huh?'.[break][break]

Thea didn't miss the fact they had noticed her hoodie, and for a moment, the realization prickled her mind— Yet, she controlled herself about it for now, she had another small priority at the moment.[break][break]

"Say! If you aren't too busy, would you mind telling me more about how you take care of your Pokémon? I want to make sure mine will be well cared too, and... I think talking to you will also help me to think of better nutrients for the Pokésnacks I cook for them, since you know how their furs are, and all!" Thea then clasped her hands together in a pleading gesture.[break][break]

"Please! We can even grab something to eat, it will be on me, my treat. What do you say?" She asked, bowing her head a bit.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 18:13:48 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
she's trying to think of how to make a quick getaway so she isn't discovered when thea starts pleading with her. julian can't help babbling out a few nonsense syllables, still distracted by seeing her own merchandise out in the wild. say you're busy! say you left the oven on! say you have to go visit your sick grandma in the hospital! it's one thing to interact with your fans while in costume, but to interact with them here? if this girl discovers just how lame "heidi hemlock" is in real life, she's gonna go around... spreading rumors or something!

while julian is catastrophizing, her morpeko is watching thea curiously. she doesn't really understand what's going on, but she does hear a mention of food and eating, which makes her squeak excitedly and starts bapping julian on the cheek, trying to urge her to go. being slapped by a tiny paw is enough to bring julian out of their stupor. "o-okay," they agree uneasily. "if... you're treating us..."

andromeda lets out a cheer. julian sighs. this sucks... why did i agree...?

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 23:53:54 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's eyes brimmed when her proposal was accepted. "Ah! Thank you so much! You are the best!" She beamed, suppressing the urge to latch her arms around the stranger for a tight and grateful hug. They looked rather reserved, and she didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable by invading their personal space.[break][break]

She also looked at the little Morpeko, offering a hand for a highfive for the little one, as if complementing her cheering if she wanted. "I know a great place too. It has meals and desserts too, so feel free to pick whatever you are feeling like!"[break][break]

Her joy for that moment was both for possibly getting new ways to get her Pokémons to look adorable, but also for getting a nice company to spend the night with. After all, she wanted to have fun whenever visiting the market, and the more the merrier. As soon as they reached a building that looked like a diner. Thea opened the door for Julian to get in first, unless she insisted Thea to get in before her.[break][break]

Finding a table for them, Thea sat down, with her Pokémons getting themselves cozy near her leg and some taking a seat too. Gominha was even eager to pick up the menu, already looking at it. "Ah, my name is Thea! And these are Gominha, Zeus, Belle, and Hammy." She introduced herself, her Wigglytuff, her Primeape, her Minccino, and her Pawmo respectively.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 0:00:26 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
julian follows silently, hunched over slightly, fiddling with the bow tied in her shirt. she bemoans her misfortune at running into one of her own fans, something that most people would probably be ecstatic about. julian simply isn't like most people, which is why she feels the need to hide behind a mask whenever she puts herself on camera.

at least the diner looks nice, she thinks. and free food is nothing to sneeze at... she squeezes herself into the booth opposite thea, and her morpeko hops down onto the table itself. "julian," they mumble. and my friends would call me julie, if i HAD any friends. they look over at the one pokemon they have out right now. "and this is... andromeda." thank goodness she always uses nicknames on her channel, so hopefully just this won't raise any suspicion.

it would be a problem if they brought out their other pokemon and they all matched up to heidi's, though, so for now they're just going to lie. "my... other pokemon are at home. it's just me and andromeda right now." the morpeko's ears twitch, unused to hearing her full name.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 2:12:11 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Julian. What a cute name! Fits you!" Thea smiled to her new acquaintance, then looked at the Morpeko, beaming: "And Andromeda is lovely too!" She grinned. "It is great to meet both of you~" As she voiced her pleasure, Zeus oinked with a nod, Gominha squeaked with a hand wave, and Belle nodded with a faint chirp. Hammy was still a bit lost, being the newest one to the team, so he simply stuck close to Belle.[break][break]

"Oh, so they aren't around, huh? I bet they are cute like lil Andromeda here." Thea couldn't contain a smile whenever looking at the cute rodent. She was just too pretty.[break][break]

Thea gently offered the menu, letting Julian choose first.[break][break]

"Feel free to choose anything. I already know exactly what I want." Thea said, and Gominha chirped. "And what you want too, Gominha." She chuckled, shaking her head.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
shopahaulics [thea]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 19:42:31 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
andromeda loves the attention she's been getting. she soaks up the praise, unlike her trainer, who feels like sinking deeper and deeper into the earth with every nice thing thea says about her. her voice gets low as she mumbles that she wants the four cheese flatbread with a strawberry milkshake, just barely audible enough to be heard. when their waiter comes by, she repeats her order, and asks for a glass of water as well. next thea's order is taken, and then they're left at the table with their pokemon.

julian tries to muster up the confidence necessary to speak. "s-so..." they mutter, looking at the table instead of thea. "you, um... like heidi hemlock...?" andromeda hears the name and immediately perks up again. "shh, shhh," julian hastily whispers to their pokemon. the morpeko looks away, trying to pretend she's not interested now.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights