Yuina Higashi
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 0:30:32 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

A very exciting day, and one that she wasn't sure she would see... Moving day for her exhibit pieces to begin setting up at the Slateport Museum![break][break]
Yuina was both elated and nervous, with everything in between as she had made the trip to start heading up her pieces arriving. Of course it would take a couple of days, more than one set of moving trips and such, but knowing that it was happening and that it was real, she was thrilled.[break][break]
Walking through the corridors with Moroe padding along beside her, Yuina carefully watched every piece to ensure its safe arrival. She knew everyone involved were professionals, they were employed for the specific purpose of ensuring that delicate pieces would arrive to their destination unscathed. That didn't mean that she wouldn't worry though...[break][break]
"Isn't this exciting Moroe? I didn't know that we'd ever see this day...," Yuina smiled, looking out to the still empty wing of the museum that had been sanction for her works... It wouldn't be empty for long...

notes[break]
Mission: Putting On A Front March '24 -> Slateport[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 14:10:16 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank walked at a brisk pace through the corridors of the National Museum of Natural History, rifling through a stack of papers. His Psyduck, Marco, hurried after him. [break][break]

After several weeks at the museum, he was becoming familiar with its layout, so he only glanced up a few times to check where he was going. Otherwise, his violet eyes were quickly scanning numbers, searching for inconsistencies and ensuring there were none. [break][break]

So he did not notice the professional movers carrying large, canvas-covered objects until one shouted, "Hey! Watch where you're going!" [break][break]

Frank's head snapped up just in time. He stumbled backward out of their way. "Sorry! Sorry." [break][break]

Only then did he notice how much hustle and bustle was happening in that particular hallway. Is a new exhibit being set up? he wondered as he looked around. [break][break]

Then he caught sight of a familiar, friendly face. Frank's own broke out into a smile. "Yuina! Hey, what are you doing here?" he called out, striding toward the young woman.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 18:10:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Holding a journal and a pen in her hands, Yuina had already started scrawling out the pieces that were expected to arrive that day, checking them off of her list as they were brought in. Within the pages she flipped through, she had started to detail out where each piece would go, what she intended to do with the expansion of space she was being granted, and so many more plans that she was nearly giddy about.[break][break]
Careful to keep out of the way of the movers that worked on rolling in one of her larger displays, glasses fixated on the pages of her notebook, Yuina looked up at a short ruckus just down the way. There was no clatter at least, it didn't sound like anything happened, but she did move down the corridor a bit just to make sure.[break][break]
That was where she found Frank as the large object continued to roll out of the way, standing just on the other side.[break]
"Frank? Oh it's so good to see you," Yuina smiled, and for the moment she was beaming given the circumstances of the day. She couldn't hide the excitement even if she cared to.[break][break]
"I submitted all of my work for accreditation with the academic heads here! My exhibits are being moved and I get to expand my displays!"

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 12:29:30 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Yuina's excitement was so infectious that Frank couldn't help smiling wider at the news. "Really? That's awesome! So that means we'll be working together for a little bit, or at least in the same museum." [break][break]

Tucking his stack of papers under his arm, he gave an exaggerated bow. [break][break]

"Frank Caffey of the Financial Office, at your service," he said, looking quite proud of himself. He nudged his Psyduck with his foot. "And this is Marco, my assistant." [break][break]

Marco waddled forward, still clutching his head, and uttered a quack in greeting.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 21:54:51 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Through her own excitement, Yuina hadn't yet asked what Frank might have been doing there at the museum, certainly not intending to be rude. But as he smiled, taking on her own enthusiasm it seemed, he elaborated for her.[break][break]
"You're working here too? Frank, that's wonderful news! I'm really happy to hear that for you," Yuina smiled more, it seemed like good news all around. Frank was going through such hard times the last time they spoke. Maybe things were turning up for him too.[break][break]
"How long have you been around for? Have you met or yet? They're both colleagues of mine, or friends really," Yuina wondered, he said he was in finances, so they might not have crossed paths, but Yuina was just elated at the idea of having so many people she knew in her workspace now.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 12:38:03 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Just a few weeks," Frank admitted. "I've run into Howard a couple of times, but not Remiel." [break][break]

It was true enough. Yuina didn't need to know that Howard had gotten Frank this job in the first place. In fact, during his interview with Human Resources, Frank had said he'd applied after seeing the job posting online. [break][break]

Looking up at the workers moving large, covered objects through the corridor, Frank asked, "So, what's this exhibit about?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 2:27:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina was truly delighted, knowing that some of her friends had already met each other within the museum. She was feeling more confident about making the move every passing day it felt like.[break][break]
"Oh that's great! I actually don't know that I would have been able to submit my review without Howard's assistance. He's contributed a lot to my work," Yuina returned, and it was true, Howard's name could be found as a credit on a fair handful of her exhibit pieces. He'd been instrumental in accruing many of the artifacts that she was able to authenticate.[break][break]
Another set of large covered canvas rolled passed them, and Yuina glanced quickly just to make sure as she made another set of notes on her notepad.[break][break]
"I've been working on studies of ancient Sinnoh, when it was known as Hisui."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 20:59:44 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank kept a friendly smile on his face as he processed Yuina's explanation. Was Howard trying to recruit her to Team Rocket, then? Somehow, Frank doubted she was a good fit for the crime syndicate. She seemed like a pure soul, someone innocent and incorruptible. [break][break]

But perhaps he was wrong. Perhaps she could be swayed. [break][break]

"Oh yeah? What's so special about Hisui?" he asked. [break][break]

The silver-haired man knew absolutely nothing about Sinnoh's history. In fact, he barely knew anything about that region in the modern day besides the stereotypes: lots of snow, lots of alcohol.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 3:44:32 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Scrawling out another handful of notes as the set of her pieces rolled passed them, Yuina looked up to Frank at his question. What was so special about Hisui? Before she could answer though, her mouth open, Moroe the Zorua gave a loud, almost indignant yip in response. Yuina had to smile.[break][break]
"Well... she's one thing," Yuina returned, maybe she had given Moroe just a little too much spotlight as one of the ambassadors for her studies.[break][break]
"The time-space distortions that have been coming through Hoenn for the last little while seem to be tied to that era of the Sinnoh region. Pokemon come from the distortions, like Moroe, that should be extinct otherwise. So now that makes them a part of Hoenn's history too," Yuina explained, elaborating on what it was that the fox felt so strongly about.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 17:45:47 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank chuckled at the indignant little noise from the Hisuian Zorua. Crouching, he reached out to ruffle Moroe's ears—if she'd let him. "Of course you're special, little guy," he said. [break][break]

Then he stood back up and turned to Yuina. "I've never been in one of those space-time distortions myself, even though I'd heard about them on the news," he admitted, scratching his chin with a finger. "It makes me wonder how the ancient past of another region is linked to Hoenn." [break][break]

As history wasn't his expertise, Frank shrugged and let the thought go. The movement jostled the papers tucked under his arm, reminding him of his actual duties. [break][break]

"Ah, shit. I gotta go finish this," he said, waving the stack in the air for emphasis. "How about I come around at lunch and grab you? The museum food's surprisingly not bad, or we could step out and get something from a place nearby."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:24:23 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Moroe yipped again, taking the compliment as Frank offered it, she was pleased and placated for now.[break]
"No one is sure, it does seem strange that such a powerful anomaly would be tied to only one particular point in time. But maybe the understanding of it will reveal itself one day," Yuina wondered, mostly to herself than to Frank in particular. She was studying as much as she could about distortions, but didn't have any concrete evidence for their makeup.[break][break]
"Lunch? Yeah, that sounds great, I think my shipment should be finished then, that would be a great time to take a brake," Yuina nodded, a smile, pushing up her glasses with a finger. She was delighted, truly, what an experience it was going to be being able to work so closely with some of her friends and colleagues.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Moving Day [M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:37:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: