october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 9:48:04 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jabbing at the screen of their Rotom-phone, Sailor leaned against a wall as they waited for the 'delivery' to happen. It was their job today, as a grunt, to move some illegal goods from the Lower District to an abandoned warehouse in the Outskirts. Not the most glamorous part of being in Team Rocket but they didn't care.[break][break]
A chuckle and smile at something Fen sends them and Sai lowers their phone to look around again. It's hard to seem nonchalant when they don't know when the delivery when arrive or who is watching them. Hopefully no one will interfere, but they have a backstory planned just in case.[break][break]
Just one girl looking over at them but Sai isn't fazed as they go back to their phone. They're not a resident but who knew everyone who lived in a city?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

for the poke-trafficking mission![BREAK]
teehee :3c let's see how this goes...[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:14:09 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gominha was carrying some of the shopping goods on a handcart while Thea, Zeus and Belle were a bit forward on their walk. Thea couldn't help but feel a bit intrigued by the sight of a certain person she had never seen before in the surroundings, and they were just there, standing still on the same place for a while now. She had gone to buy some groceries, and it was already time to go back home and she still saw them there.[break][break]

It was none of her business, but Thea couldn't just ignore it, approaching the person with a small smile. Gominha rolled her eyes at the detour, but followed along and took the opportunity to sit down when Thea finally stopped.[break][break]

"Hey!" She greeted, tilting her head. "Is everything okay? I hope you aren't lost... But it is a little late now, and it haven't been too safe lately." Thea warned.[break][break]

In fact, it haven't been safe for years by now.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 14:31:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Great.[break][break]
Sailor looked up from their phone, adopting a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just waiting for someone." Judging by her 'mons and her appearance she was definitely a local. Sai hoped she wasn't going to stick around and give them some trouble.[break][break]
Somehow they managed not to laugh when she mentioned it could be unsafe for them to stick around. Um. Yeah. Sure. Sailor hoped their conversation was over and went back to messaging Fen.[break][break]

[attr="class","ematextmsg-sair"]some idiot is talkin 2 me. ugh.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i shall mod request the cargo c:[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ematextmsg-sair]background:#60495a;width:250px;padding:10px;border-radius:5px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 19:27:58 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea perked up a bit a their answer. At the very least, it seemed like they weren't lost or anything of the sorts.[break][break]

"Oh, I see!" Her smile then grew a bit. "I hope your friend doesn't take long then... I'm not sure if you are from around here, but I bet you have heard the weird stuff that happens around this area..." She sighed, then rubbed the back of her neck, frowning a bit. "There has been this toxic spread lately too, it has been trouble after trouble."[break][break]

Soon she noticed she was babbling a bit, and she cleared her throat, offering the stranger a sweet smile. "Anyway, I still have some time. If your friend will take a bit, I can stick around just in case." She offered, a bit worried, but also a bit too nosy.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 22:08:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Fen replied and hoped Sai wouldn't be saddled with someone who was chatty but it seemed the PokéGods had other ideas. The girl spoke again and Sai looked up from their phone, smile back in place, "That's really kind of you to offer but I wouldn't want you to be bothered. I'm sure they'll be here soon."[break][break]
Their smile stretched wider in what Sai hoped would definitely deter this girl from staying longer. Obstagoon didn't like the look of the Primeape and was glaring it down, acting as a barrier between the girl and her 'mons and Sailor.[break][break]
She did seem like a nice person but Sailor didn't have time for nice people.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.ematextmsg-sair]background:#60495a;width:250px;padding:10px;border-radius:5px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 7:20:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
✨kleavor

is your cargo!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - sharpness[break]
stone axe / slash / rock slide[break]x-scissor / swords dance / night slash

THE CARGO ARRIVES. Within it resides against its will, a restrained specimen of peculiar, antiquated rarity. Black augurite protrude from its body like arrowheads: a warning of its grave capacity for violence.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 2:28:28 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea smiled softly to the stranger. Perhaps they were indeed going to be fine, but Thea knew better than to keep pushing it. "I see, I see, I hope your friend comes soon then~" She nodded, then casting a scolding gaze at Zeus, that as soon as he noticed the glare of the Obstagoon, was glaring back with a scowl.[break][break]

"Bad Zeus." Thea gave a soft karate chop on his head, making him blink and look at Thea with wide open eyes before huffing and crossing his arms, looking away. "Come on, let's go. Have a good night!" She waved a goodbye, walking away...[break][break]

... But after just a few meters, someone was already reaching for the stranger, and Thea couldn't help but glance back.[break][break]

"..?" Her eyebrow raised at the crate that was being delivered, raising even more when the crate didn't seem that still, shaking a bit even as the stranger's Pokémon was picking it up. Thea frowned, and so did Belle, that sniffed the air and blinked, tugging Thea's baggy pants frantically.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 23:22:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sai laughed a little a the Primeape, "Zeus? Cute." But whether they meant it or not... Up to Thea to decide. She said goodnight and Sailor parroted it back to her.[break][break]
A few moments later and a grunt came by and dropped off the cargo -- a crate with some kind of 'mon instead. Sailor would have the details sent to their Rotom Phone via some encrypted channel but for now they just got their Obstagoon to lift the crate and carry it.[break][break]
As they turned to leave, Sai spotted the same girl nearby and waved goodbye to her with a smile. Nothing suspicious, nothing weird here.[break][break]
But she did seem the interfering sort of Sai kept their guard up.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] nothing to see here
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:23:22 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea was happy that the stranger thought Zeus was cute, even if her Pokémon wasn't acting as amicable as he should be. Still, she understood in a way why he was so wary. The whole situation felt a bit weird, but perhaps she was overthinking.[break][break]

With Belle's tugging, Thea's gaze to them became a bit more obvious, but they were quick to wave a goodbye at her, so she rose her hand with a small smile. "Stay safe!" She said loud enough for them to hear clearly, hesitating a second before starting to walk away... Still... It really felt suspicious, no matter how much she stopped to think about it. They never mentioned a friend, just someone, so it wasn't weird if they were just waiting for a package... But why there? All hidden?[break][break]

After a dozen seconds walking away and taking a faint curve, Thea's lips frowned as she felt her guts quiver. Something was really feeling off.[break][break]

Backtracking, she took a few steps back, trying to be as hidden as possible, peeking her head and eyes to try to see if that stranger was still around there, or where they were going. She hoped she wouldn't get spotted though.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Since your next post is already the 5th, unless you want to develop the thread more, maybe Sai could notice her and make her lose the sight of them. Or it just happens naturally because Sai was already prepared to have a very swift and sneaky leave? :3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights