July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 21:34:04 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was the last full day of the class trip to Dewford and they were allowed to do anything they wanted! No reports or educational tours, and Knight couldn't be happier.[break][break]
"What should we do first? Ice-cream? Beach? We could check out the gym and see if there are any challengers and watch the battles!" As far as Kay was concerned, there were a lot of things for them to do and it wasn't like they got to travel to places like this very often.[break][break]
Maybe one day, as a Ranger, he'd see the sights of Hoenn but for now he was just a private school kid on a class trip. A holiday![break][break]
He waited for one of his friends to chime in and checked to see if his 'mons were doing okay. They probably couldn't wait to get home while Knight was having fun. For now, he just had Fitzwilliam and Perrin out of their balls since Dewford was a lot smaller compared to Slateport and having all six out seemed silly.[break][break]
And maybe a teacher had already talked to him about being more reserved with how many Pokémon he let out of their balls at once.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

for the vacation time mission![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 22:45:09 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass somehow manages to evade the teacher's preaching about being responsible with how many pokémon one should let out of their balls at once, and quickly releases the usual spiel as soon as they were out of sight. Jon has been outside the whole time, as well as Martin, who today pulls double-duty covering Cass' and Jon's smell. (Her room mates weren't too happy.) Sona follows, and then, without prompting, Delilah. At least she doesn't seem like she'd start any fight ... unless the other pokémon is at least five times taller than her.

She holds Brad's pokéball in her hand, pensive, but looks over at Knight then. "Let's get some ice cream and snacks first and check out the city? I think I've seen a cute shop downtown, too ... and I'll have to get some souvenirs."

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 2:11:00 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Ice creams and snacks first sounds like a good idea." Thea smiled brightly, feeling joyful that they were finally going to spend some quality time together. At some point, they had parted ways and it felt like she had missed the fun with her friends. Belle seemed particularly interested on the talk about fetching snacks, swaying her tail back and forth.[break][break]

"Let's get some souvenirs and I think trying to find a Gym could be fun. But honestly, we have to at least be at the beach during the sunset. We haven't seen how it looks around here so far, and it is the best way to finish our day before the curfew!" She said.[break][break]

Gominha tilted her body toward Zeus, bumping on him and chirping. He looked at her with a confused gaze, then looked forward, nudging Thea and making her look behind her back. "Hm?"[break][break]

Zeus oinked, and Gominha fidgeted her little hands together, blinking twice in a charming way at the trio of trainers. "Huh? What's up?" Thea asked, continuing to walk. Gominha fidgeted again, holding her tuft and tilting her body around in a sheepish gesture (whether she was just feigning or was being honest, it was unclear). "Oh, you want a souvenir to your tuft?" Gominha perked up, rolling forward and jumping on Thea's face, covering it with little kisses while they nearly fell on the ground.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
182 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 23:03:43 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Woo! Ice-cream! Snacks! SOUVENIRSSSS!" Knight got rowdy the more he cheered but he didn't show signs of slowing down. He marched with his two friends, whooping every so often and throwing his arms in the arm from excitement.[break][break]
He was just glad he didn't have to write a report or traipse through another Museum.[break][break]
Grinning at Gominha, Knight stopped his antics to admire the Wigglytuff's tuft, "It's the cutest in the land! Nay! The Universe!" And everyone had to know it! [break][break]
The group made their way to a strip of shops that sold all kinds of souvenirs for tourists, "Oooh, do you think your dad would like a bandana? Or maybe a fridge magnet? Oh! What about these sunglasses?" He put them on, the frames were made from two Flamigo and were the Pokémon's bright pink colour, "I think he'd suit them!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 9:51:52 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
The group agrees on doing some light shopping first before checking out the rest of what Dewford might have to offer. Cass chuckles at Gominha's shy request for something for her hair tuft, and would try to keep Thea from falling be standing behind her back. "Easy, Gominha, easy," she laughs. "Do you have something in mind? A cute bow, a bandana maybe ..."

"I'm all in with ending the day at the beach!" she also adds, as they enter their first souvenir shop. "Oh my gods, these are hilarious," she can barely hold back a laughter as she sees Knight with those Flamigo sunglasses, "You should get them for yourself."

However, there's also something else that quickly catches her attention, "Oh, actually, those might be better. Ludicolo themed sunglasses!" she says, throwing them towards Knight and hoping he'd catch them - else, she'd just buy them, no problem. "Gominha, Thea, I think there's some cute, Dewford-themed accessories over here." Sona has already walked over to the display, looking at it with sparkling eyes. Cass is worried for a moment that she doesn't see Delilah, but it turns out that she's decided to stand guard at the entrance of the shop. "Hey, Del dear? Don't keep anyone else from entering, okay? But thank you!"

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 16:07:22 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thanks to Knight's compliment, Gominha shifted her attention and leaped to Knight instead, showering him with little kisses too. Thea laughed a bit breathless from the sudden attack, but she was grateful for Cass holding her. "Thanks, Cass~ My... Gominha haven't done her Affection Attack in a while now, she is really excited about the souvenirs." She sighed.[break][break]

When her eyes finally set on Knight's flamingo glasses, Thea blinked for a second before blurting out a laughter. "Bwahahaha, what the— Kay! Where did you find this?!" She pointed at it, not managing to stop laughing. "Oh my gosh... No, but Kay. These are really cool!" She chirped. Zeus and Belle watched the scene in confusion, looking at each other before looking back again.[break][break]

As Cass showed the direction for some accessories, Gominha finally released Knight to hurry to the display, flattening her face against the window to look at them while Thea approached from behind. "These look nice! Let's have a look, maybe we can find even cooler sunglasses too."[break][break]

Moving into the shop, Zeus decided to pause and sit next to Del, deciding to guard the shop with her, while Belle continued to follow the group with Gominha. "Behave, the two of you~" Thea warned to the guarding Pokémon. Zeus simply oinked, and then looked at Del and her impressive flames, averting his gaze and looking around, attentive.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
182 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:11:32 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight didn't mind the affection attack at all, and lovingly gave the Wigglytuff pets and smooches in return. They probably were a funny sight for other tourists or residents of Dewford.[break][break]
He liked the reaction he got for the sunglasses and caught the pair from Cass, "Oh these are for me aaaaand... Gominha, would you like some Luvdisc glasses?" He thought the pink would compliment her well (and was totally willing to buy them if she wanted them).[break][break]
"I think we should all get some sunglasses!" Knight announced as he tried to find something Cass would like, maybe Alolan Grimer glasses? And what about Thea? Hmm, the Lopunny ones were pretty neat![break][break]
Fitzwilliam saw his chance and hung about outside with Del and Zeus. In his opinion, those two were sensible and not bad company at all -- not that the Farfetch'd was that social to begin with.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 21:24:23 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass is still giggling faintly from the sunglasses as she moves over to Sona, who is quickly joined by Gominha at the accessory display. Sona excitedly starts chattering, pointing to various accessories that she thinks would be quite neat for Gominha (and they genuinely would be, but there's an emphasis on metal-worked ones - and not those terrible plastic ones!!!).

"Actually ... I'm not opposed if you got other ones." Seeing that Sona's got the accessories in her bag, she moves over to Knight again, and then almost snatches the Alolan Grimer sunglasses out of his hand - she manages to control herself, however, and just takes them. Fairly normally. "Alright, Thea, what do you want? There's some cute ones that I think would work well ..." She points at the Dedenne and Floette sunglasses in particular.

Outside, Del is surprised to find herself in company, but she isn't opposed to it. She nods at the other pokémon, before staring ahead again, then looking at Fitz and Zeus again. She seems to ponder starting to talk, but eventually leaves it be, unsure what she'd say anyway.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[m] takin' it easy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 21:41:31 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Gominha bent toward Knight, wiggling her 'eyebrows' to him when he asked if she wanted the glasses. All that charm made it clear she really wanted it, but— A feigned fidget fidget— only if Knight was the one giving it to her![break][break]

When Knight proposed everyone to get glasses, Thea nodded eagerly. "That's a very cute idea, I want to get us all sunglasses. We will look very stylish too." She grinned, and then turned her attention to Cass' suggestions, with her eyes becoming sparkly when looking at them. "Oh my, they are so cute! Awwh, the Dedenne's one even~ Aah!" Thea squealed a bit, before trying to control herself and turning to everyone.[break][break]

"Wait, why don't we get matching ones? Like... Eevee ones? Or like Vivillon ones?" She asked, pointing at some options that were on display.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Belle approached a roseli berry hairpin sheepishly. Sniffing it and tilting her head.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights