Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
EXTRACTION: NEW MAUVILLE [Lulu and Howard]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 6:13:45 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
New Mauville was full of exposed wiring, sparking plugs, and electrical outlets. The sterile, urban halls were chock full of bats.

Another charred Swoobat would go unnoticed, another victim of friendly fire.

As Regice recharged, Howard felt a smidge of pity for Lulu's bat. The Legendary Giants had absolutely no reserved feelings about blasting whatever moved. The first thing that Regice did after humanity uncovered it was attempt to blast them with a Hyper Beam. Regirock's opinion had been similar, as were the other golems.

For things built to defend Hoenn, they had few reserves about crushing those who lived there.

As the Ultra Beast struck the barrier, it shattered into panes of red glass that sparkled down and evaporated into latent particles of Dynergy.

"Good shot. Sorry about your Swoobat." The admin dipped his head in apology as Regice stepped forward. The admin followed it and walked towards the Stonjourner, who died as it reverted to its original form. In its chest was a pulsing Wishing Star.

"I don't know why they fight each other. Frankly, they shouldn't." Howard grunted as he pried the star from the body of the dead. "But these times are unprecedented."

It came free with a pop.

"But these wild Pokémon are like the giants, methinks. They use parts of Eternatus to power themselves up. Unlike Regice, though, these ones die."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 16:37:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she shrugged at his apology as she stowed away its pokeball again. ”don’t worry about it. oblivious things.” ironic, being that her swoobats seemed to love to spy so much.[break][break]

the stonjourney was toppled, its shield shattering beautifully. it was a phenomenon she’d not seen too many times, but the archaeologist seemed as though he’d seen it a hundred times. he’d been in the mines.[break][break]

she watched him approach and pull out the wishing star. her brows furrowed lightly at the popping sound as it was pulled loose.[break][break]

”maybe i haven’t given eternatus enough credit as a major threat to our region, then – not that the rifts themselves aren’t something to be concerned about. i wasn’t in that dream of galar so many others were. i think i’m starting to see.”[break][break]

she regarded the wishing star, and recalled the sense of dread she felt upon touching one in the rks system. would it feel the same if she reached out?[break][break]

”well? is it good enough?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 16:37:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 18:45:10 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"And now that you have, you can't go back. You can't close your eyes to the truth of the world, without becoming complicit in its future." Howard turned to Lulu, his pupil a narrow slit. Primal, like the fossils he so loved. "For that, I'm very sorry, Lulu."

The Wishing Star glimmered in the admin's hand as he inspected it, his brow furrowed in thought as he looked at it.

"Hm." Dynergy thrummed through the star like a beating heart. A few flickers of visions appeared in Howard's mind as the toxic energy swirled around him and Lulu. He was used to it, by this point. The hallucinations born of Eternatus's breath had little effect on him now.

Overexposure was toxic, but who was there to tell him that?

"No. It's marred and it lacks the proper side. Wishing Stars are like gemstones, I'm beginning to realize. Still, I'll take it." He placed it into his bag and turned to his colleague. "Let's hustle."

ESCAPE GIVE ME CURIO POG

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 23:11:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
her brow furrowed bemusedly and she shook her head. ”i’m a scientist, howard. it’s fine.” she feared neither future nor truth. rather, she longed for it, prying at the edges of keyholes too narrow to get a full enough view of the universe.[break][break]

she looked down at the ‘wishing star’ in his hand, and felt not lively power, but the coldness of ghosts around her. they breathed in her ear, snaked a long-nailed hand around her wrist.[break][break]

a startled hiss of pain left her as a cigar burned into her shoulder, but when she checked, there was no burn on her sleeve.[break][break]

she didn't mention it, brushing phantom elements from her clothes and following him out. ”great. i’d like to study one, if you’ve been collecting.”[break][break]

as they made their escape, she wondered if the haul above would still be there when they made it to the surface.[break][break]

it was. he’d been right.[break][break]

”i’ll be damned.”[break][break]

escape with full load

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:33:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven