Cain Toman
comethru [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 4:57:33 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cain"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

While wholeheartedly in his nature to judge another’s aspirations, he found himself making a subconscious exception as he strode through the entrance lobby, all while amber hues peered between the numerous walls and halls displayed before him. For one reason or another, he felt nothing short of out of his element, because plainly speaking, he was.[break][break]

Yet despite that, he continued with a leisurely, lulling stride.[break][break]

”A fuckin’ art bitch, eh…?” he murmured absentmindedly to himself, his tone low and idling as his brows knitted lightly. A thoughtfulness tugged his lips to one side as he inhaled deeply, his steps eventually slowing to a stop before a larger display.[break][break]

He eyed it for a few moments before sighing, the faintest smirk settling onto his lips as he lifted a hand and gently nudged a knuckle against his glasses in adjustment.[break][break]

”Never took ya fer one’a those types…”[break][break]

-----[break][break]

(this is The Drip(tm))

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cain"]--accent:#2ba178;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
comethru [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 2:42:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","summer"]"And I didn't expect you to come crawling into my gallery throwing insults about my occupation," comes a voice.

The icy-haired woman appeared around the corner, emerging from a display of vases to the painting section he was standing in. The tule of her dress brushed the ground as she walked, stopping several feet from him.

"Well, what hell have you crawled out of? You've been gone for quite some time, Cain."

Summer raised a brow, tilting her head to the side as she regarded the tall man with a craned neck. She shouldn't give him the pleasure, but it did give her some satisfaction in knowing that he had to almost break his neck to look back at her.

"Is there something I might be able to help you with? Or are you here to insult me and my work?" She crossed her arms over her chest, a ring glinting on her left ring finger.

[attr="class","summertag"] | fit
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.summer] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.summer b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.summer i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.summer u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
211 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
comethru [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 20:00:20 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cain"]
[attr="class","luck"]

The wonder and momentary admiration held within his tone and gaze, alike, couldn’t have been quicker to escape him.[break][break]

Although the voice met his ears, he found himself staring idly at the painting before him for a while longer; thousand-yarded and ever reluctant to find the source. Although the movement hadn’t been lost from his periphery, he found himself slowly closing his eyes as a wryness overtook the smile upon his lips, suddenly impatient. Familiarly so, oddly enough.[break][break]

Right. Of course.[break][break]

”It ain’t my fuckin’ fault yer mistakin’ idle thinkin’ fer insults, y’know,” he bit back, the words riding a cadence of a bitter laugh. His arms lifted and crossed over his arms as his eyes opened once more, briefly finding the portrait once more before he finally turned his head towards the voice. ”Fuckin’ eavesedroppin’ t’boot, too. I just heard ‘bout yer new gig ‘n wanted t’check it out, fer fuck’s sake…”[break][break]

He peered down at her, his eyes narrowing as he took her presence in. Properly.[break]
Despite his initial disdain, his lips curled inward slightly—almost as if stifling something—before he took a third, deep breath, holding it in before breathing it out with a slightly broader smirk.[break][break]

”...If ya gotta know, though, I just got back from a job,” he went on, shrugging. ”Overseas. …Back home ‘n Galar. Took longer than I—...”[break][break]

—thought, although the sentence, altogether, seemed to be leagues upon leagues from ever being finished as his eyes settled seemed to find themselves focused on her hand for longer than intended. His mouth remained open as the phantom of a word evaded him, but after a while, it closed as he fully realized himself. An odd look overtook his face as he furrowed his brows, briefly meeting her gaze before looking back towards her hand. Over and over. Once, twice.[break][break]

And then a final, more obvious nod towards the gem on her finger with an incredulous, questioning expression.[break][break]

-----[break][break]

(this is The Drip(tm))[break]
(also, why did he almost laugh? because this was basically his pov at first)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
comethru [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 21:48:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","summer"]"Maybe you should go back. It was nice and quiet before you came sauntering in." There was an annoyed tinge to her voice, but there was a part of Summer that was relieved that he was okay. She had begun to wonder if the behemoth was actually dead.

"Where'd you hear about my job from?" She paused. "Eavesdropping? This is my gallery!"

Summer had wondered if the talk of the Lionheart CEO stepping back was finally cooling down. She thought it had, and now she'd be free to live a somewhat comfortable life away from the business press about her life decisions. It was hard enough to ignore their questions about her marriage.

She refused to tell them who she was married to for the sake of her husband's privacy.

Speaking of which, 's statement was cut off as his eyes cut to her ring. At first, Summer wondered if there was something on her clothes that he was trying to warn her about. Then, it clicked. Her eyes rolled dramatically as she sighed, holding her hand out to him as if he wanted it in his face.

Perhaps it was a way of warding him off. "Yes, it's real. Yes, I'm married. Yes, someone wanted to marry me."

[attr="class","summertag"] | fit
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.summer] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.summer b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.summer i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.summer u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
you can call me king of the world
awards
211 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
comethru [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 18:41:21 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cain"]
[attr="class","luck"]

She seemed eager to fling her hand at him.[break]
He clicked his tongue.[break][break]

”...Disgustin’~.”[break][break]

He flicked it back at her, a scrunch to his nose and a smirk to his lips as he paid little mind to the questions posed before him.[break][break]

Yet even despite his seeming disdain, there appeared to be a genuine sort of amusement to his guise— and not quite akin to the common spite that often accompanied him. While he was equally as eager and quick to move her hand away from his person, his eyes trailed after it for a few more moments as if properly taking the bejeweled adornment in a bit longer. He hummed in thought.[break][break]

”Bloke must be outta his fuckin’ mind, eh?” the Galar-born man quipped on, snickering. His eyes shifted from the ring and towards her eyes once more to meet her gaze again. ”Gotta be built like a shithouse if he can deal with yer ass.”[break][break]

He eyed her for a few more moments, an uncharacteristic thoughtfulness taking him.[break][break]

”...’Grats, though. Really.”[break][break]

-----[break][break]

(this is The Drip(tm))

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights