Confiding in Crystal Caverns (Excursion)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:42:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The words she spoke he didn't disagree with her....The person he use to be was a coward as well....He wouldn't want to go back to being like that either. So he empathized with her words.

"You can always have your cake, and eat it too...." He spoke the words with an easy smile, and he would take off his jacket, and roll up the sleeves of his long sleeve shirt. Very few people ever got to see him like this, as he always took careful pains to hide them all. All up the exposed parts of his arm were numerous scars that looked as if blades had exploded out of his skin, but to someone with a keen eye they would be able to spot the very faint burn scars that ran up his arm, past the cloth of his shirt.

"Just to say....I understand the strength it takes to overcome the scars we bear...." An easy smile on his lips. Strangers perhaps, but also kindred spirits in a way.

close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:57:51 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Callie's gaze slid over 's arms, slow and careful ad she made her assessment. No real judgement or emotion showed on her face at the scars and burns; after all, who was she to judge or cast stones at someone's appearance? [break][break]

"Even if we prefer who we are now, that didn't mean our old selves deserved the hurt they endured." [break][break]

It feels odd from her mouth. Callie didn't know this man, didn't know what sins weighed on his soul. But why let that stop her from extending some form of kind hand?

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:03:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Perhaps....I often wonder....What if I had been stronger....What if I made this choice instead....So many what ifs...." It was a treacherous way of thinking, partly driven by his own obsession. It was something he didn't often talk about with others, but he felt maybe she would understand a little. There were so few people Amor would talk to like this, but a stranger was perfect, there was no bias, no preconception of who he was, just honesty. He could appreciate that.

"Do you think those same thoughts as well....?" What sins weighed on her soul, why did she view herself as a coward before. "Or maybe I'm just hopeless...." he chuckles a bit.

close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:11:06 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I have those thoughts as well. Running back on my personal timeline to try and pinpoint what I could have done differently, who I could have saved, avoided being captured...." Callie used to think about it a lot. Sometimes she still does, but less often. [break][break]

"But dwelling on it for too long will make you stagnate where you are now. Foresight is always 20/20."

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:22:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I don't know....I find lamenting on my failures as good fuel to push forward....It's how I got to be as strong as I am now...." He had never stopped pursuing strength, intellect, and everything in between. To learn from the past meant to never repeat it, and he would never repeat those mistakes. If he had his way, if he got the power he sought after....He'd rewrite those mistakes so they never happened, but that was so far away.

"Still you are correct...." He pulled his sleeve down concealing the scars once more, and smiling at her.

close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:46:30 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's not inherently bad. Moderation is just needed to avoid spiraling into unhealthy practices." [break][break]

Callie hummed some and turned her head, staring out at the crystal. Something in the low light moved, making her frown. had a pokemon out but she didn't. So, she plucked two pokeballs from her belt and tossed them out.[break][break]

A dragonite and a dratini, the larger pokemon looking at the other of it's kind curiously. The dratini crawled up into Callie's lap and coiled up, where she started to absently pet it.[break][break]

"We should be more alert." But nothing seemed to be interested in attacking them... for the moment.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:50:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just chuckled a bit at her worry, but he quirked a brow at the fact that she released a Dragonite, and Dratini as well. Amor had met many people in the region, but he hadn't ever seen any of them use a Dragonite like himself.

"Great minds think alike huh?" An easy smile, and he didn't seem anymore alert than he was before. Draco would protect him, and by extension her as well. He was nothing if not confident in his dragons abilities. "How long have you had them? If I can ask?" If she had earned it's trust then it had to have been a while.

close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:55:33 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"The Dragonite line is elegant and powerful." Was agreed; but Callie had many high opinions of the pokemon native to her home Region. [break][break]

"She's been with me for a few years now. This one is her baby." The Dratini glanced up at and his own Dragonite, curious. "Poachers got her mate before I got her."

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:58:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Poachers....Despite working for Rocket even he didn't have a high opinion of the people who captured his beloved dragons to skin them, sell their pelts for whatever purpose, and leave the corpses behind. He had even hunted a few of the organizations down in his home region of Sinnoh when he went back during his travels before coming to Hoenn. There was visible anger, and disgust on his face at the thought.

"I see....I'm sorry to hear about your loss....If I find the ones responsible I'll bring them to you personally." It might seem like an empty promise but the tone of his voice suggested he might be a bit more serious than he was trying to let on.

close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 20:10:43 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Bringing them to justice is enough for me. Sadly, I don't have much information on who might have caused it. She came to me from a rescue." [break][break]

It was, in the end, very sad. The Dragonite behind Callie gave a mournful hum. Leaning over, she tried to gather both Callie and her baby into her arms. Callie's good eye twitched but she didn't fight it.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:17:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven