She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:27:56 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The teenager was hanging from the tall tree with a series of webbing keeping his legs attached to the branch. He was hanging upside down, and based on how his face wasn't beet red, it was a recent development. He was passed out.

"It kind of looks like a wurmple's string shot," she mused aloud as she released Sinistea from a pokeball to float up and get a better look. With the insane poison outbreak lately, there was an uptick in angry bug activity. She needed to get him down, get the webs off of him, and inspect him for any bites.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:59:36 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's ears caught the voice of a stranger, which was more than enough for her to perk up from her absent minded moment. It felt like it was just her mind playing tricks, but as soon as she looked a bit more carefully, it was indeed someone! A miracle![break][break]

"H-Hey! Hey! If you could put us down too, it would be great!"[break][break]

She pleaded, tilting her body to make herself a bit more visible, as it seemed that she got herself in a particularly hidden spot, being tightly stuck between webs and treetops, in such a way she couldn't release herself, having her hands stuck over her head and behind her and her feet glued together, while her Pokémons were meeting a similar predicament. With a Primeape being all stretched on the webs, while the Minccino and the Pawmo were stuck together as if they were faceplanting on each other.[break][break]

Not even the Wigglypuff could release herself, having no room to inflate due to the terrible positioning.[break][break]

"Please, before they come back! I just wanted to help this guy, how did it come to this... Uuuughh..." She lamented with frowning lips.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 16:45:13 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin's eyebrows shot up as someone spoke - and it wasn't the boy in front of her. She searched the tree branches above until she saw the young woman. "I gotcha!" Robin left Toxtricity and Sinistea to help the unconscious man. Then, she released Snorlax and climbed onto his shoulders to get the height she needed.

"Gah, the poison type outbreaks have been so disastrous. Do you have any bites?" She climbed onto the tree and then a few branches higher to get to her place on the tree. "I have some dissolving fluid for the webs... then we can work on your pokemon." The fluid had been mandatory to carry into forested areas because of the Ariados outbreaks in particular.

She poured some on the webbing, slowly, and watched closely to ensure the other trainer wasn't going to fall and plummet. "You should find some range of movement soon; we're weakening the web, but it shouldn't break on you immediately. You'll want to grab the branch and climb topside of it when you have the ability." She focused on her task, forgetting to introduce herself as she often did on a rescue.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 22:11:33 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Relief washed Thea's heart when the ranger accepted helping her, and not only that, was very quick about it too. Thea watched the ranger climbing up the Snorlax, looking at her eyes with a warm but weary smile. "Thank you so much, miss... I owe you one." She said gratefully, pursing her lips a bit at the mention of dissolving fluid. She hoped that wasn't dangerous. "I... I think I do. My shoulder blade is stinging a bit. I know Zeus— my Primeape— got a bite too. The rest should be clean." Thea explained, looking at the other troubled Pokémon. They clearly weren't enjoying the spot they were on, regardless.[break][break]

Thea nodded at the ranger's instructions, taking a deep breath and focusing the remaining strengths she had on her body to stretch herself toward one of the branches, holding on it tightly.[break][break]

When the webs weakened enough, Thea could feel and hear them ripping and she braced herself. Her weight made a pang of pain run through her hurt shoulder, that now was quite visible, with a faint mark of bleed.[break][break]

She struggled, but using her feet to support herself, she rose herself to stand on the branch with a grunt. "Ah... Is there a way I can help to make things faster?" She asked, balancing herself but feeling her sight blurring a bit. Staying upside down haven't done well to her head. "My name is Thea, by the way—" Thea smiled faintly, but not too much. She was still worried about her Pokémon and the boy.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 22:54:24 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin worked carefully. She flinched in sympathy as the other woman talked about her shoulder. "I have an antidote for any potential poison, but I don't have any pokemon that know healing pulse or anything. It's, um, something I'm working on." She needed to work on collecting some fairy types before things got dire. Or some grass, she supposed.

"The Ariados have gone totally haywire... oh? This will just take time. No need to rush; I am sure you're dizzy. You should feel totally normal in a few hours. Some berries could accelerate that, uh, maybe." She wasn't a medical practitioner or anything. Another thing to work on. Damn.

She repeated the other's name thoughtfully. Then, "Robin Coello, at your service." She helped Thea's pokemon down from their entanglements. They needed to safely descend from the tree and carry the teenager that was unconscious and... take account of everything.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 23:09:08 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea glanced at her Wigglytuff when Robin mentioned Healing Pulse. "Gominha actually knows Healing Pulse. She has never used it to cure poisons, but... If you think she can help you, let me know." She mostly had her Wigglytuff to handle scratches and wounds caused by her going too reckless into the forest. "I will take anything helpful, miss!" She giggled weakly, feeling a bit more relieved seeing ehr Pokémon being rescued.[break][break]

The Pokémons chirped gratefully to Robin and her Pokémon, and with everyone going down from the tree, Thea was particularly careful, especially with Zeus. The diziness was troubling, but Thea didn't want to trouble the ranger even more than she already did. Besides, someone else was in a much more dire need than her.[break][break]

"They really did—" Thea stretched, blinking a couple times and shuddering a bit, looking at Zeus and crouching next to him, ruffling his fur. "They caught us off guard, and outnumbered us. It is a miracle they didn't stop for a dinner right away... But maybe they aren't acting like that just out of hunger or hunting instincts." It was Thea's guess, especially considering the strange behavior of the Pokémon lately.[break][break]

A small smile crossed her lips when the ranger introduced herself, and Thea nodded. "It is really great meeting you, Robin. And thank you again, really. You are my hero, haha!" She laughed a bit sheepish, then watched the teenager being carried down. His state made Thea's heart sink. "Poor guy... If only I wasn't caught off guard..." Thea felt a pang of guilt as she reminded herself of her careless approach, while Gominha neared Robin, squeaking like a balloon as she offered help.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 23:18:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Ah, I have enough antidote for the poison, but... the cuts and bites won't heal from it. Your pokemon will be greatly helpful." Everyone descended from the tree, and Toxtricity finally shook the unconscious teen loose and carried him down in a way that didn't enable any dignity, so it was good the kid was totally out.

Robin poured some antidote onto a cloth and offered it to Thea and her primate pokemon. "Take this. It should neutralize anything in your system." Then, she looked over the teenager for any bruises or cuts. He didn't seem injured until she rolled him onto his stomach and saw the back of his head. There was a growing bump. "Ah, this guy got conked out hard." Thea's pokemon's healing pulse would assist with the healing, but he needed to be dropped off in town properly.

"Time's of the essence with a head injury."

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 0:05:49 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Gominha inflated proudly when Robin voiced that she would be of great help, even becoming more eager to help the ranger to take care of the victims of that craziness they got into. Thea was happy for Gominha's pride, but she couldn't help but wince at the way the boy was brought down to the ground, she really hoped things had a better outcome than this one.[break][break]

"Ah, thank you!" Thea smiled faintly, taking the cloth and first administering some of the antidote to Zeus. He didn't get completely healed immediately, but the fact he perked up a bit was already a wonderful sign. Weary, Thea then took the antidote to herself, letting out a relieved sign when she felt at least the burning sensation on her shoulder fading, along with a heaviness that was in her body that she haven't noticed until now.[break][break]

While administering the antidote, Thea couldn't help but catch some of Robin's words. "Head injury?" She felt her heart going to her throat, and she approached carefully, next to Robin while Gominha was using her healing pulse, instructed by the ranger. Meanwhile, Hammy and Belle kept a watch on the surroundings, uncertain if the hostile Pokémons would come back soon.[break][break]

"Do you think he will be alright? If we need to hurry, I'm already feeling good enough to walk, at least." She said.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 16:12:55 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin was happy to see where Thea's head was at. "Yes, we should hurry. That healing pulse will help with potential swelling, but he needs to be under observation." She released Snorlax, who carefully picked the man up and held him bridal style. "I think you should come to the clinic too, in case the poison's stronger than we thought." She whistled, and Sinistea and Toxtricity fell in line with Snorlax to head into town.

"You've got a good head on your shoulders, even in the face of an injury," Robin complimented. "You'd make a hell of a Ranger." Healing pokemon was a great benefit, and her quick thinking and priorities about the teenager's head injury would make her great on the field.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
234 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 22:15:23 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's heart quivered at the idea of something worse happening if they took too long to bring that poor guy to a hospital as soon as possible. But not only that, Thea took Robin's words very seriously when she mentioned the possibility of being stronger, so she didn't want to just faint and die out of the sudden just because she felt fine, when she was actually melting inside out.[break][break]

"Y-You are right, let's hurry then." She looked at her Pokémon, that gave her a help, with Zeus holding her hand while Hammy and Belle made sure to keep their surrounds watched, cleaning the path if necessary.[break][break]

Despite all the problems, Robin's compliment made Thea flush, surprised but pleased about it, letting out a brief giggle and smiling sheepishly to her. "You think so? I hope you are right. I... May want to be one in the future." She admitted, but then, the reminder of the incident of today, she frowned a bit. "I need to practice a lot though."[break][break]

After muttering, Thea continued to follow Robin, hoping to get to the clinic as soon as possible.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

End!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
triage [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 2:45:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: